Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport (3152 Views)

Obedients To Takeover The Enugu State House Of Assembly Complex / Reno Omokri Don Suffer For Obedients Hand.see Watin Dem Do Him Head / Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by DispatcherLagos: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Interesting. We are taking note while rallying around SW region to initiate out new policies.

Let's see who go cry and smile at the end of the day
New policies that always affect you people more. I pray for you people to hasten up with whatever policy you think you are working on, igbo man is indifferent and don't forget igbos have large options at their disposal
Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by ResidentSnitch(f): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Cholls:
my[b]brother[b/] stop using that word stolen mandate. Everything about you guys is fake
I'm a female.
Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by helinues: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

New policies that always affect you people more. I pray for you people to hasten up with whatever policy you think you are working on, igbo man is indifferent and don't forget igbos have large options at their disposal

We shall see. You should know we walk the talk, no time to be like Chibedu that would prefer to chest beat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by DispatcherLagos: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
you nor dry hear?
I said I am allergic to obidiotss..
Stop misusing the word "allergic" , you should say it the way it is.... you have high igbo phobia
Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by DispatcherLagos: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

We shall see. You should know we walk the talk, no time to be like Chibedu that would prefer to chest beat
We chest beat before buying up 50 or more percent of Lagos yet we did that.....yes we chest beat to add salt to your injury
Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by helinues: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

We chest beat before buying up 50 or more percent of Lagos yet we did that.....yes we chest beat to add salt to your injury

Another derision..

It's only a labourer that develop others people's regions without developing theirs that's upon how SE is a tiny dot when it comes to landmass.

Una delusion is raised to power 15

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by DispatcherLagos: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Another derision..

It's only a labourer that develop others people's regions without developing theirs that's upon how SE is a tiny dot when it comes to landmass.

Una delusion is raised to power 15
Fool buying up your land doesn't mean we develop it. If you keep lazing around waiting for igbos to develop your trenches, gone are those days.
You can't compare any part of SE to SW except Lagos
Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by nedu666: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

All u do is talk and talk. As if wen decisions are made u will be invited. Omoshe like u

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by helinues: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Fool buying up your land doesn't mean we develop it. If you keep lazing around waiting for igbos to develop your trenches, gone are those days.
You can't compare any part of SE to SW except Lagos

We are selling the land cos we have them in abundance. All 5 SE states are just a little bigger than Oyo state alone.

Your billionaires have acquired nothing less than 40% of the available land in Alaigbo without having any intention of using it for business or private but just to add to family glory. In 2 decades to come, only high rise building would save Igbo from real estate business.

You guys should be worried

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by helinues: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2023
nedu666:

All u do is talk and talk. As if wen decisions are made u will be invited. Omoshe like u

Shut and Bleep off from my mentions.

Have you created your first thread on this forum?

Iranu abasha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by DispatcherLagos: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

We are selling the land cos we have them in abundance. All 5 SE states are just a little bigger than Oyo state alone.

Your billionaires have acquired nothing less than 40% of the available land in Alaigbo without having any intention of using it for business or private but just to add to family glory. In 2 decades to come, only high rise building would save Igbo from real estate business.

You guys should be worried
Lol.... reason why I curse Awolowo for the useless free education he gave people like you.
Imagine what a supposedly literate is saying.
Come on, they no tie u put for ogbomosho...explore life a little in this few years you have left and stop coming to showcase your foolishness here
Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by helinues: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Lol.... reason why I curse Awolowo for the useless free education he gave people like you.
Imagine what a supposedly literate is saying.
Come on, they no tie u put for ogbomosho...explore life a little in this few years you have left and stop coming to showcase your foolishness here

So Awololo gave free education, could you please tell us what Azikwe, Ojukwu or any politicians dead or alive from your region gave SE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by gammarays1: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
In this article, we'll be giving obedients the best travel destinations to Jakpa to, since their most hated candidate and sworn enemy BAT emerged victorious in the polls.

List of 26 countries that you can visit without passport

The Nigerian passport ranks 191st in the world as of February 2023 according to VisaGuide Passport Index. This means that Nigerian citizens can travel visa-free to 26 countries in the world. However, to enter the remaining countries, Nigerian passport holders must apply for a visa beforehand.

Where Can Nigerian Passport Holders Travel Without a Visa?
As of February 2023, Nigerian passport holders can travel visa free to 26 countries and territories:

Barbados
Benin
Burkina Faso
Cameroon
Cabo Verde
Chad
Cook Islands
Ivory Coast
Dominica
Fiji
Ghana
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Haiti
Liberia
Mali
Micronesia
Montserrat
Niger
Niue
Senegal
Sierra Leone
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Gambia
Togo
Vanuatu

For visa-free travels, you still must have a valid passport — usually six months after your departure date— and you must purchase travel health insurance as required by your destination country
There used to be good countries Nigerians can relocate to before your evil government took over.

Now look at just 26 third world countries for your animal kingdom. Even Ghana, Benin republic has better countries to travel to.

By the time this current evil finishes with Nigeria, it'll be less than 10 left because no sane country wants to associate with a rotten republic.
Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by nedu666: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Shut and Bleep off from my mentions.

Have you created your first thread on this forum?

Iranu abasha

Bla bla bla come and stop me. Omoshe like u talking like u hve a seat at the table when decisions are made. Fool
Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by Joebayo217: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
You can mock LP supporters all you want but in your heart you know very well that their mandate was stolen.
The person you say is your President was defeated in Lagos and Abuja and he didn't win a single state in the SE.
This should make the Druggie and you to be having serious sober reflection over the days ahead.
choose one of the above country and leave Nigeria alone 😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by helinues: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2023
nedu666:

Bla bla bla come and stop me. Omoshe like u talking like u hve a seat at the table when decisions are made. Fool

Indeed this life no balance, while some people are in celebration mood,, some people are still wallowing in the election lose crying and wailing profusely.

Election lose can be disastrous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by SlurUsername1: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2023
gammarays1:

There used to be good countries Nigerians can relocate to before your evil government took over.

Now look at just 26 third world countries for your animal kingdom. Even Ghana, Benin republic has better countries to travel to.

By the time this current evil finishes with Nigeria, it'll be less than 10 left because no sane country wants to associate with a rotten republic.

Animal kingdom? So soon?
Why didn't you add zoo, Biafra or Death and No lefelendum no Erection to it too? Nigerians who wasted their votes on obi will soon see u ibos for how treacherous and cunning u are. Kom and project any candidate for them again na
Ipob terrorist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by DispatcherLagos: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

So Awololo gave free education, could you please tell us what Azikwe, Ojukwu or any politicians dead or alive from your region gave SE?
And we are seeing the effects of the Free Education in people like you grin
Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by helinues: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

And we are seeing the effects of the Free Education in people like you grin

Answer my question of forever shut up.

What have Ndigbos benefitted from any of your political leaders dead or alive?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by SlurUsername1: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Indeed this life no balance, while some people are in celebration mood,, some people are still wallowing in the election lose crying and wailing profusely.

Election lose can be disastrous

Omo na Insyd their bones and blood them dey feel the pains o, I understand how it feels just that I want them to feel it more... Inside their SOUL. That's my target grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by helinues: 11:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Omo na Insyd their bones and blood them dey feel the pains o, I understand how it feels just that I want them to feel it more... Inside their SOUL. That's my target grin grin

Bone marrow pain

They are perennial losers

grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by SlurUsername1: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Well, they are kuku nomadic in nature, them fit use leg trek am sef grin

Bad mawt grin

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by SlurUsername1: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2023
gammarays1:

There used to be good countries Nigerians could travel to until ibos started peddling drugs and engaging in criminal activities in their Host countries which made those countries slam us with tedious Visa process to deter the criminals amongst u.
Don't try that revisionist agenda with me next time chukwudi, we know half your flathearded bwodas are languishing in foreign cells for taking the hospitalities and flexibilities of ur Hosts countries for granted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by gammarays1: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

There used to be good countries Nigerians could travel to until ibos started peddling drugs and engaging in criminal activities in their Host countries which made those countries slam us with tedious Visa process to deter the criminals amongst u.
Don't try that revisionist agenda with me next time chukwudi, we know half your flathearded bwodas are languishing in foreign cells for taking the hospitalities and flexibilities of ur Hosts countries for granted.
Mumu Nigerians have been peddling drugs since the 80s with your Drug Baron as one of the leaders in the game.

South American countries like Columbia, Brazil peddle more drugs across the globe yet have visa free to tier1 countries.
Nigerian is hated across because it's a zone where insecurity, corruption and all manner of evil thrives. It's rated in the same category like Iraq, Sudan, Afghan, Mali and other animal republics.

Like I said you guys are zombies so your reasoning is daft
Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by leisuretym: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
thesicilian:
Lol. Most of them will still enter Ekene dili chukwu and The Young Shall Grow buses in their numbers and move to Lagos

My brother, we no dey sell property to them again, they should go and develop Aba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by DispatcherLagos: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Answer my question of forever shut up.

What have Ndigbos benefitted from any of your political leaders dead or alive?
We're enlightened on the negative effect of Awolowo's free education on the Yoruba tribe.... that's what we've benefited.
Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by helinues: 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

We're enlightened on the negative effect of Awolowo's free education on the Yoruba tribe.... that's what we've benefited.

At least Awolowo provided a free education for his people . What did Ndigbos benefiit from Azikwe? Ojukwu?

As an an guy, what would be your response if a foreigner asked you the meaning of UGM?

Una region don become laughing stock globally .

More like education never get to SE abi how can illiterates kids be locking their grandpa at home every Monday?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by gammarays1: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Well the drug Baron went on to become president, he's smart and not dumb unlike ur brodas waiting for execution in public prisons
You're now shifting goal post. I thought you'll deny the fact.
Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by ROK123: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria is for all of us. Let's pray for a favorable Nigeria

Election has come and gone, all these aren't necessary
Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by SlurUsername1: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
ROK123:
Nigeria is for all of us. Let's pray for a favorable Nigeria

Election has come and gone, all these aren't necessary
This is not a thread of peace.
Pls preach it elsewhere
Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by HimName: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

U forgot Ifesinachi, God is good, Libra, agofure, iyare, grin grin

I learnt bolekaja (Lorry) now plie that route grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Struggle With Corruption / Us To Sell Alamieyeseigha’s N91m House / Is Boko Haram Not A Tool Of Distraction By Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.