Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport (3169 Views)

Obedients To Takeover The Enugu State House Of Assembly Complex / Reno Omokri Don Suffer For Obedients Hand.see Watin Dem Do Him Head / Discussion Thread On How To Jakpa (guide From the Experts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by Simeonjoe1: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Shameless swines.
We're not going nowhere until we buy up all your ancestral lands and make you homeless even in your caves.

Common man I've known you followed here and I've never seen you make a tribal bant.
Pls get hold of emotions.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by DispatcherLagos: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

Common man I've known you followed here and I've never seen you make a tribal bant.
Pls get hold of emotions.

Thanks man...my apologies

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by Taba21: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
In this article, we'll be giving obedients the best travel destinations to Jakpa to, since their most hated candidate and sworn enemy BAT emerged victorious in the polls.

List of 26 countries that you can visit without passport

The Nigerian passport ranks 191st in the world as of February 2023 according to VisaGuide Passport Index. This means that Nigerian citizens can travel visa-free to 26 countries in the world. However, to enter the remaining countries, Nigerian passport holders must apply for a visa beforehand.

Where Can Nigerian Passport Holders Travel Without a Visa?
As of February 2023, Nigerian passport holders can travel visa free to 26 countries and territories:

Barbados
Benin
Burkina Faso
Cameroon
Cabo Verde
Chad
Cook Islands
Ivory Coast
Dominica
Fiji
Ghana
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Haiti
Liberia
Mali
Micronesia
Montserrat
Niger
Niue
Senegal
Sierra Leone
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Gambia
Togo
Vanuatu

For visa-free travels, you still must have a valid passport β€” usually six months after your departure dateβ€” and you must purchase travel health insurance as required by your destination country

To double worsening the image of Nigeria with crimes and drugs

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by Taba21: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

They can enter bus to countries like Ghana, Cameroon, Togo and Benin republic.
They mustn't use plane whilst travelling oga mi

Niger Republic,Chad, Sudan

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by Think9ja(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

There's no way u typed this without crying.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Stop ranting and chose ur travel destination jare 😁

Just think about this for a minute, u don't even need a visa o, just transport fare.
Why should u be suffering in Tinubus government when u can live comfortably in those countries?

I honestly don't know why these guys actually believed Obi was rigged out. Obi wasn't rigged out. Even if anyone should be complaining of rigging, it should be PDP. Inact, I was shocked when I saw that Obi won in Nasarawa. There's no way Obi would have won Nasarawa State. My thinking here is that some PDP votes were added to that of Obi.
I voted for Atiku, but I have always said that Obi is not in my top ten choice.

Of course I'm disappointed Atiku didn't win. But I don't believe this rubbish of rigging on the part of LP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by pquaver(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Hope you have gotten your own navy blue and sky blue uniform and hoping to be assigned to a post..... after all your idiocy, that's all you can get.
Urchin

There is dignity in LABOUR, an obidient should be the first to know that.. Which party is your oga again?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by ipobarecriminals: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2023
shocked shocked grin grin I miss Nija. So, those buses still Dey jibowu,oshodi shocked cool
thesicilian:
Lol. Most of them will still enter Ekene dili chukwu and The Young Shall Grow buses in their numbers and move to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Travel Destinations For Obedients To Jakpa to without passport by ipobarecriminals: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
In this article, we'll be giving obedients the best travel destinations to Jakpa to, since their most hated candidate and sworn enemy BAT emerged victorious in the polls.

List of 26 countries that you can visit without passport

The Nigerian passport ranks 191st in the world as of February 2023 according to VisaGuide Passport Index. This means that Nigerian citizens can travel visa-free to 26 countries in the world. However, to enter the remaining countries, Nigerian passport holders must apply for a visa beforehand.

Where Can Nigerian Passport Holders Travel Without a Visa?
As of February 2023, Nigerian passport holders can travel visa free to 26 countries and territories:

Barbados
Benin
Burkina Faso
Cameroon
Cabo Verde
Chad
Cook Islands
Ivory Coast
Dominica
Fiji
Ghana
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Haiti
Liberia
Mali
Micronesia
Montserrat
Niger
Niue
Senegal
Sierra Leone
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Gambia
Togo
Vanuatu

For visa-free travels, you still must have a valid passport β€” usually six months after your departure dateβ€” and you must purchase travel health insurance as required by your destination country
Best destinations

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: ESN Chased Army's Armoured Tankers In Gunbattle / Nigeria And Ghana! Why Do Some Nigerians Stoop So Low: / World Record Breaker:Bola Adebisi Caught In US Airport With Swallowed 100 Pellet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.