Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels (6759 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by Nonam: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
If you are a person that often travell, lodge or visit hotels, you will understand what I am talking about.

If you see what these Nigeria girls do in hotels. If you see how these girls troops in and out of various hotels. If you see the many different men and many vario's guys kpashing these girls for material reasons, you will never want to get married to any Nigeria girl.

If you see them outside and inside hotels, you will wonder which dude in his right sense will want to marry. You will feel no sensible guy in his right mind will marry from our current Nigeria girls.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by Boy223: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Are you married

1 Like

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by mymadam(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Unfortunately, the scenario was the same in the 70s & early 80s. The difference is that the girls then were almost 100% Ghanaian. From Abidjan to Las Palmas/Spain to France to Holland etc, they were always available on the cheap! In my opinion, the bad economy of Ghana, at that time, accounted for this. Ghana has since 'almost' positively bounced back on even keel. It appears to be Nigeria's turn 'to perform'. Visit Italy, Dubai, Lebanon, etc and see what our Nigerian sisters are doing.

E be like sey, na turn by turn o. Such a pity 🤷🏽‍♂️

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by SavageResponse(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nonam:
If you are a person that often travel, lodge or visit hotels, you will understand what I am talking about.

If you see what these Nigeria girls do in hotels. If you see how these girls troops into and out of various hotels. If you see the many different men and many vario's guys forking these girls for material reasons, you will never want to get married to any Nigeria girl.

If you see them outside and inside hotels, you will wonder which guy in his right sense will want to marry. You will feel no sensible guy in his right mind will marry from our current Nigeria girls.

Stop lodging in cheap hotels

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by Nonam: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
SavageResponse:

Meche onu dia
You won teach me about my travells and experience?

15 Likes

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by motionarena: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nonam:
If you are a person that often travel, lodge or visit hotels, you will understand what I am talking about.

If you see what these Nigeria girls do in hotels. If you see how these girls troops into and out of various hotels. If you see the many different men and many vario's guys forking these girls for material reasons, you will never want to get married to any Nigeria girl.

If you see them outside and inside hotels, you will wonder which guy in his right sense will want to marry. You will feel no sensible guy in his right mind will marry from our current Nigeria girls.

Am sure your Mom and Sis is among them

3 Likes

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by GOFRONT(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Say no more......I have seen it all

1 Like

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by Nonam: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
motionarena:

My mom and sis never did prostitution. So you should stop prostituting

3 Likes

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by Fahvvy: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
motionarena:

What is this one saying sef? undecided...

Someone is telling about his personal experience and drawing an inference from it and you're here saying cap undecided...

Hmmmmm...
Na wa o...
I don't think I've seen an even cheaper form of emotional blackmail than this undecided...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by JoeRizzla(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Damn right, it made me wonder don't they have a "so called boyfriend", even married women are guilty too.
Through out this election I stayed in a hotel, if you see the amount of girls trooping in seconds, for all these old apc and pdp politicians with pot belly to bleep them.

honestly guys wey go marry these set of girls dey at risk

12 Likes

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
No virgin no marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by jeromestarks: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nonam:

When I said " fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her can give you a peaceful lasting home and legitimate children".

Some people called me names. The don't know anything. Imagine marrying one of those girls. Her various fvckers will just be laughing at you when they see the wedding pictures.
They will always have access to her widen pvssy anytime, any day while you be struggle to make money to feed her so she can gather more bresss to satisfy them.
Are you not labouring in vain?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by ruggedtimi(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
SavageResponse:

lol..na Dem full for luxury hotels. Na even luxury hotels worst pass

14 Likes

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by Sonnobax15(m): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
lipsrsealed
Not far from the truth.......

I was once closed to the management of a hotel....What I saw back then made me to realize that bannies of this our generation have gone beyond repair.....Very empty entities with little or nothing to add to a man's life......No wonder yahoo boys dey always dey use dem dey practice different sexxx styles...I only pity for their future husbands angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by SergeantTitus(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Haha.. I just spend time in the bar of one hotel for area now.. immediately I got in, I saw a girl who would pass for a nerd going upstairs into one of the rooms. I mean she looks like a nerd even wore medicated glasses and very young.. won't be more than 18/19. You know as all those bookworm girls for class dey always look with their medicated glasses and super innocent face. For my mind I was like so these kind girls dey Bleep too? grin.

After some minutes in the bar, two girls and a guy with ear-ring on both ears, sagging boxers snd singlet cam downstairs to the bar to get drinks. One of the girls was at the right hand side the other was at the left dey romance him body . These girls wouldn't be more than 16/17 years old I swear. The boy sef go be like that kind 19 years. He resemble all those small boys wey just cashout iTunes gift card con dey sag boxers dey do nigga up and down.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by T0BY(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
These girls useless.

If money dey. Nah to bang bang them front and back, use them anyhow.. when time for marriage reach, I look for responsible Lady settle down with.

2 Likes

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by imagrg(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
No buyer, no hawkers. You made them what they are now with your insatiable long preek.

2 Likes

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by LikeAking: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nonam:

Nonsense!

Focus on ya career...

Focus on the Money.

1 Like

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
jeromestarks:

When I said " fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her can give you a peaceful lasting home and legitimate children".

Some people called me names. The don't know anything. Imagine marrying one of those girls. Her various fvckers will just be laughing at you when they see the wedding pictures.
They will always have access to her widen pvssy anytime, any day while you be struggle to make money to feed her so she can gather more bresss to satisfy them.
Are you not labouring in vain?

Unfortunately so many dudes are getting married to sluts lately!

10 Likes

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Not far from the truth.......

I was once closed to the management of a hotel....What I saw back then made me to realize that bannies of this our generation have gone beyond repair.....Very empty entities with little or nothing to add to a man's life......No wonder yahoo boys dey always dey use dem dey practice different sexxx styles...I only pity for their future husbands angry

Especially all these girls in these southern universities

1 Like

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:04am On Mar 02, 2023
LikeAking:

Nonsense!

Focus on ya career...

Focus on the Money.

And who told you he doesn't have money ?? sad

1 Like

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by sacajawea: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Nonam:

And you think it's only Poor people that fvk??
You don't know Rich People too are wild and fvck ruthlessly?

1 Like

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by LikeAking: 1:39am On Mar 02, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

And who told you he doesn't have money ?? sad

He cant have money, cos is energy is not focused on the money..

Leave women and dis games...

Get that money..

Even if u marry a virgin or a good wife, it doesnt solve any problem. Nobody will transfer 1b Naira into his account for marrying a virgin, etc.

All those ideologies are just a big distraction from the money..
Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by flokii: 2:41am On Mar 02, 2023
It's even worse in SE.. like it's ashaw0 work that is in vogue there.

Their useless leaders have made them lose hope.. na preek dem dey fvck upandan

4 Likes

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by freddie009(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Nonam:
If you are a person that often travel, lodge, or visit hotels, you will understand what I am talking about.

If you see what these Nigerian girls do in hotels. If you see how these girls troops into and out of various hotels. If you see the many different men and many various guys forking these girls for material reasons, you will never want to get married to any Nigerian girl.

If you see them outside and inside hotels, you will wonder which guy in his right sense will want to marry. You will feel no sensible guy in his right mind will marry our current Nigerian girls.

The previous day, a young girl was asking me for directions to a place she doesn't know around 9:30 pm to meet a guy she barely knows.

1 Like

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2023
LikeAking:

He cant have money, cos is energy is not focused on the money..

Leave women and dis games...

Get that money..

Even if u marry a virgin or a good wife, it doesnt solve any problem. Nobody will transfer 1b Naira into his account for marrying a virgin, etc.

All those ideologies are just a big distraction from the money..

I have seen hardcore redpillers that are billionaires... What do you have to say about that ?
Bros don't think guys who emphasis on this things are poor!

1 Like

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by jesmond3945: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Nonam:
If you are a person that often travell, lodge or visit hotels, you will understand what I am talking about.

My dear leave girls alone abeg. Do you have any job for them.? The country is a mess and thats why you see those things.
Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by Cazzim(m): 8:10am On Mar 02, 2023
SavageResponse:

hahahaha, so he can stop seeing them abi
Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by motionarena: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2023
Fahvvy:

What is this one saying sef? undecided...

Someone is telling about his personal experience and drawing an inference from it and you're here saying cap undecided...

Hmmmmm...
Na wa o...
I don't think I've seen an even cheaper form of emotional blackmail than this undecided...

You complete dunce
What do one expect to see before when you go to a hotel.

Just like one dunce who visited codedruns site and concluded all Nigerian girls are into hookup like he saw his family members there.
Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by Fahvvy: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2023
motionarena:

You complete dunce
What do one expect to see before when you go to qn hotel.

Sighs undecided...
Another average person on my mention undecided...
Tis well undecided...
Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by DEROXMAN: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2023
No virgin no marriage
rugged you

1 Like

Re: If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels by faceLAGOS: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2023
Na mumu & simple guy dey marry this current crop of Nigerian girls.

I swear.

Just pump & dump is all they are very useful for.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Complained About A Guy Disturbing Her / Ladies: Muscular Or Slim Guys? Guys: Slim or BBW? / Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.