Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 (29092 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Commence Preparations For 2027 Elections / Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by NawaForThisLife(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How am I not neutral? I just don’t want violence and if Atiku, obi or kwankwaso had won, i would still support them and preach against violence.

Iya! Can email you ?
I want to message you
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by easysunny(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Rubbish post! Election just started. Wait for the whole election process to go through before advising. Temporary win or defeat is just for a time.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by chigoizie7(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
You are talking trash. Why would he let go of what he won?
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Buliwyf: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
IGBOSON1:

They're really funny honestly! Tinubu resorted to bribery, intimidation and MURDER in order to steal someone elses mandate, and the senile fool thinks he can govern in peace? He's got another think coming!

So what will you do? Burn your villages as usual? Tinubu will be in peace. He has achieved his lifelong ambition. You should worry about yourself for the next 4 years.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by ojex004: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=shuttox post=121375735]Yes
Prepare himself thoroughly
He has a higher chance[/quote

And you think so?
Seems you guys don't understand Nigerians.
If Tinubu can perform to our expectations. Obi will just be regular customer like his oga boss ATIKU.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
engrpheleeks:

Gerrout. Local witch. I should show you my face. Can't your dead gods reveal my identity to you? I serve a God who reveals the secret things to those who fear HIM. Can such be said about your dead gods? It's obvious you are a powerless witch. Try anyhow and you go collect, I promise you that. Consider this my last reply to you. You are not worth my time. Bye.
I’m expecting pictures and not rants that I wouldn’t read. Dare me please. I am iyaebethegreat product of a twofaced sword warrior. Please quote me with your pictures next time or simply desist from quoting me. I hate dealing with weak people.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Everlastingson: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
I am not happy that Peter Obi did not win. There are clear fundamental factors that were so herculean to overcome the very moment LP/NNPP alliance failed.
Now that Atiku is seemingly out of the way, it is time to galvanise the opposition towards 2027. It is going to be a marathon, so let us start now. There is no point wasting resources on election tribunal. With the capacity shown by Obi, 2027 is possible, but we need to do the following:

1. Not waste time and resources on election tribunal, but need to let Nigerians know of the brazen robbery APC governors and Wike perpetrated. If the PDP wants to challenge the results, let them do so themselves, without involving LP

2. Get real political structure for Labour Party across Nigeria. One reason we loss was because we did not have strong roots in the North.

3. Galvanise all elected officials to form a formidable force to take on APC, which is already reduced in strength from 21 to 12 states.

4. Peter Obi and LP should focus on the March 11, 2023 governorship polls. Obi should begin touring states LP won to boost morale of LP supports in the 22 states win high voters. Not waste resources in states like Katsina, Yobe, Zamfara.

5. LP leadership should begin talks with NNPP, progressive still in PDP and form a formidable party with structure, just like what ACN/CPC did. We need to start now.

You can't deceive anybody. Peter Obi was voted for and must be sworn in in 2023. Go away with your wicked APC mind.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by DeWorlex45(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Faber:

Obi no dey give up o. He followed Atiku to court the last time, so he have experience in Presidential elections court matters
And what was the outcome of the court case from d last time??

The fact remains that Nigeria is yet to mature for a real & outright democracy where d will of d electorates would yield results. I have come to realize that d kind of naija politics is d one which u have to be so rugged & be ready to play dirty stuffs. (The experience of GEJ as a sitting president can't be easily forgotten)

Like someone has pointed out already, Naija politics is never for d Cool & Calm guys among us, otherwise; they would run streets for someone pikin.

May God Bless d incoming government notwithstanding.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by IGBOSON1: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You are the one that would never see old age.

It is not my problem that you can't read.

For your information, the point I was making is that Obidients are hypocrites.

They used this old age thing to try and disenfranchise Tinubu.

Now, they are asking Obi to run again in 2027. The very same people who used old age to disqualify Tinubu and Atiku are already queuing behind an old man in 2027.

@Bolded: Don’t know where you got that notion from! It’s common knowledge that the obedients of which you speak and Nigerians of good conscience have understood perfectly what just played out….that Tinubu and his criminal gang stole the election, hence they are calling for outright cancellation of the injustice and rerun! It’s sneaky Tinubu minions and other bigoted criminals that are asking Peter Obi to take it easy, congratulate Tinubu, and try his luck next time! ‘Next time’ that the crook Tinubu might be the one in charge and able to control INEC, the judiciary, and able to perfect his rigging strategy even more!? You’ve got to be kidding me!🙄
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Minjim: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
shuttox:
Yes
Prepare himself thoroughly
He has a higher chance

That's if Tinubu didn't perform.
I am sure he will redeem the image of APC that Buhari had battered

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Timiolutomi: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nazgul:

@ bolded.

If Peter Obi had remained in PDP and won the presidential ticket, this election would have been a walk-in-the-park for Tinubu.

All those northern States Atiku won would have been won by Tinubu...and before 2pm various groups would begin to mount pressure on Peter Obi to call Tinubu and congratulate him.

Going to LP and hoping for PDP and NNPP to split northern votes was Peter Obi's best opportunity to become president.

Even in 2027, if Peter Obi must win he should pray for to notable northerners to be on the ballot along with Tinubu...then plot his own rigging strategy, cos in Nigerian election na who rig pass de win not who's more qualified.

Obi's time to be President is never ripe, his best bet would have been to remain in PDP has a VP.

If he had done that, PDP would have gotten at least 80% of all the state won by Labour today, simply because a Muslim-Muslim ticket will not fly in South-East at all.

Remaining in the PDP as a VP could have been OBI's best ticket to presidency, and that is after he has successfully completed his 4-8years tenure as a VP.

In fact, it will be easy for him to use power of the Incumbent then, and of course, there is no doubt that the whole country will be yearning to have back a Southern President.

As for 2027, forget it, one of Tinubus best strategy so far is "Divide and Rule", And that's exactly what he did with PDP when ObI, Kwakwanso and The G5 left...
Do you think Tinubu will let notable Northerner be on the same ticket with him?

Talking about rigging, abeg PDP and LP all use their rigging style, otherwise, why are there no PDP or APC representation in the SouthEast?

Where is there structure in this election, How come LP took such a huge margin?
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Everlastingson: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t belong to any party, I’m just after a peaceful coexistence among Nigerians. What we all need now is prayers for the incoming government and ask God to help them deliver. God bless you all

You're very foolish. Foolish APC urchin thinking you can deceive anybody. No power can steal this mandate given to Obi. No one needs your lies.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Jokkarm2: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
letting go is what kept us where we are today, like someone said, the law is not moral, the law is there to be followed, if LP looses, we will no, if LP wins, we will know. but the right thing must be done.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by jadyclem(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
I am not happy that Peter Obi did not win. There are clear fundamental factors that were so herculean to overcome the very moment LP/NNPP alliance failed.
Now that Atiku is seemingly out of the way, it is time to galvanise the opposition towards 2027. It is going to be a marathon, so let us start now. There is no point wasting resources on election tribunal. With the capacity shown by Obi, 2027 is possible, but we need to do the following:

1. Not waste time and resources on election tribunal, but need to let Nigerians know of the brazen robbery APC governors and Wike perpetrated. If the PDP wants to challenge the results, let them do so themselves, without involving LP

2. Get real political structure for Labour Party across Nigeria. One reason we loss was because we did not have strong roots in the North.

3. Galvanise all elected officials to form a formidable force to take on APC, which is already reduced in strength from 21 to 12 states.

4. Peter Obi and LP should focus on the March 11, 2023 governorship polls. Obi should begin touring states LP won to boost morale of LP supports in the 22 states win high voters. Not waste resources in states like Katsina, Yobe, Zamfara.

5. LP leadership should begin talks with NNPP, progressive still in PDP and form a formidable party with structure, just like what ACN/CPC did. We need to start now.

What are you saying? If Inec is allowed to go Scot free now with the very obvious rigging, they can do it any other time and people like you would still come out and say the next person should prepare for 2031.

When you don't fight injustice, you allow it to get strengthened and continue spreading.
Yes, tinubu has been declared the winner by compromised inec, but deep down they know they are not the choice of the people and it's making them really sad
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by DPass: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

This is your opinion, Labour Party should not hold talks with any politician but the youths in various states across Nigeria, without "structure" we were delivered 11 states plus fct in less than 1 year even with rigging... He should build labour party with young Nigerians and not these old recycled politicians who have impoverished this nation. Any old politician above 70 that wants to join the party should not hold any position at the national level.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by zinaunreal(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sharap obi won the election
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Aboguede(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
U are informed for sure.

Yes ur assations are correct but u need to look at it from another angle.

Government and governance in this scale tells more than what meets the eyes shocked

To me, the real reason Obi may not be allowed to win this election is that, OBI as president will encourage most Nigerian youths to stay back in Nigeria with hope but in reality, the powers that BE May not want it so. Why, because, the western world which is the big brother of all governments will always want distribution of "population by geography" this is the history of this world from the foundation. Don’t u think and see that he so called meditarenian immigration which carries thousands of Africans into Europe is a well planned orchestrated game?

U will always hear of Nigerian fast growing population and think there will not be distribution?
Anyways, I don't see the possibility of Peter Obi becoming president now and by the way, there is no evidence that the total political class are not simply playing games to frustrating the young population to take quick flight out of the country (japa) and that political class includs Obi 100% grin

Agadinaagwuofe:

That is the fundamental and existential problems people are failing to see. PO can move on and take it in good faith but the worse of it is the electorates and masses beaten down. How do you encourage people to trust the institutions? How do you motivate them to vote again? How do you get them to believe in the system and it's functional institutions? That's where the problem lies. From now many Nigerian youths will take flight to other countries putting pressure on their facilities and if care isn't taken start constituting nuisance. The ones left here will boldly take up illegality and crime with justification that politicians do more. Seriously there's no light at the end of the tunnel. Moving on is the easiest but the major is what the election imparts on the psyche and emotional being of the youths in the country.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Everlastingson: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
jadyclem:

What are you saying? If Inec is allowed to go Scot free now with the very obvious rigging, they can do it any other time and people like you would still come out and say the next person should prepare for 2031.

When you don't fight injustice, you allow it to get strengthened and continue spreading.
Yes, tinubu has been declared the winner by compromised inec, but deep down they know they are not the choice of the people and it's making them really sad

That fellow is an APC criminal. She was hired to say this nonsense. Anyone advising Obi to forgo his stolen mandate is of the Devil.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Tunedey0001(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve/approval what they beg the FG for under another party.
Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc
Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. No body can love you more than they love themselves and you can't give what you don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is far organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible never

Used your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by DMerciful(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
The polling unit results from our agents collated at our situation room shows we won.

In Lagos, even the PDP collation corroborate our of garnering almost a million votes. Same with Rivers
0monnak0da:

You are never rational and are not amenable to logic
Obi did well but he did not win
Insisting he did is delusional
If Obi comes out to say he won he will lose credibility
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by SenatePresdo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Any proof that I don’t like him?

You are supporting the people that robbed him off his votes.

That's the height of hatred .
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Everlastingson: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tunedey0001:
Most of you against Lagos are non yorubas
I don't know why you all are not concerned about your state Lagos is your problem. And it's doing better than your state by far not even your governor can match anybody that have govern Lagos in terms of development and economy,

I will advice you all to put effort in your state it will help everyone in the long run. Lagos na just one state in Nigeria focus on your state simple.

The yorubas you all have right to support who ever you like but I will advice you nobody likes Lagos development than their state, Don't support what will cost you your pride.

ADVANTAGE OF LAGOS/FG BEEN RUN BY SAME PARTY.

Buhari government show us sege but Lagos was able to achieve/approval what they beg the FG for under another party.
Examples are the approval for the right of way for the red line railway in Lagos which start from Marina to alagbado. (2) the approval for Lekki sea port. (3) the approval for Lekki airport. (4) the construction of apapa oworoshoki expressway by FG. (4) the construction of Lagos Ibadan expressway.
(5) construction of Lagos Ibadan railway. Etc
Lagos just develop another 30 years plan
Most of it can only be accomplished by getting approval from FG because the constitution rest the power on FG. if you allow this non yorubas to mislead you na you lose because they will go back to their region and they will be happy that you fail. No body can love you more than they love themselves and you can't give what you don't have. On a normal day na Yoruba suppose they tell other region how to govern not them telling you because all your state is far better than their region. Tell them to face their region. SW is far organize than any region in Nigeria. I will give you examples.
(1) in SW you have DAWN( Development agenda of western Nigeria) own by all state in SW. They plan the development of the region.
(2) ODUDUWA INVESTMENT: this is also own by all SW state to have investment in different sectors.
(3) AMOTEKUN: this is also SW regional police department to checkmate insecurity in the region.

Now think which region has any of this or United about development as the SW, you are far better/superior to them in every aspect.
Vote for the person that will move development in SW state don't ever vote who they choose to govern your state for you. If they're so good in choosing leader let them start with their state and region first.
I don't know when Nigeria will be telling American how to govern, is it possible never

Used your brain
YORUBA RONU.

you all can attack me ooo
I don't care
I only care for my tribe do same for your tribe.
Am Yoruba first before Nigeria.
Thanks

You're too foolish. Blind and primitive illiterate. Tribalism is all you know.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You are supporting the people that robbed him off his votes.

That's the height of hatred .
You obviously have nothing on me, when has preaching against violence turned to support? It is well, God bless Nigeria
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Maobichek: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How am I not neutral? I just don’t want violence and if Atiku, obi or kwankwaso had won, i would still support them and preach against violence.

Your comment i copied gave you up ok, the flawed results reel out by INEC showed that Obi didn't engaged in "nzogbu-nzogbu" politics as you said.

If FCT Abj election was uploaded through the BVAS at the polling unit(s), you and many other Nigerians will be surprise.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Maobichek:

Your comment i copied gave you up ok, the flawed results reel out by INEC showed that Obi didn't engaged in "nzogbu-nzogbu" politics as you said.

If FCT Abj election was uploaded through the BVAS at the polling unit(s), you and many other Nigerians will be surprise.
Then he should go to court
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Faber(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
DeWorlex45:

And what was the outcome of the court case from d last time??

The fact remains that Nigeria is yet to mature for a real & outright democracy where d will of d electorates would yield results. I have come to realize that d kind of naija politics is d one which u have to be so rugged & be ready to play dirty stuffs. (The experience of GEJ as a sitting president can't be easily forgotten)

Like someone has pointed out already, Naija politics is never for d Cool & Calm guys among us, otherwise; they would run streets for someone pikin.

May God Bless d incoming government notwithstanding.

The gentle strides of a tiger should not be mistaken for cowardice. Obi is a very calculative and smart mafia I know. He doesn't make noise and he plans till the end.

Who believed he will campaign in the most deadliest part of Northern Nigeria. Obi fought cabals in Anambra to finish. Go and ask. These are billionaires fighting him, but he finished them. Just sit down and watch till end.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Tunedey0001(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Everlastingson:

You're too foolish. Blind and primitive illiterate. Tribalism is all you know.

You must feel guilted 🤡
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by hohafrank(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
He shouldn't bother to contest again if he can't reclaim his stolen mandate.
Nigeria has been programmed to remain backward.
What a country!!!!
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by zanebaddo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
daywatcher:

If rigging took place APC will not have lost lost Lagos, Kebbi, Kaduna, Osun, and 1 to 3 other states that they expected to win with ease. You are delusional if you believe the blanket votes that LP got in the South East is not by rigging. Tinubu is accepted in both Northern and Southern Nigeria, the other main candidates should go and learn from him how the earn the trust people in all parts of Nigeria.
I'm delusional? Wow! Tinubu supporter you have won rejoice my brother. I'm happy for you.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by SenatePresdo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You obviously have nothing on me, when has preaching against violence turned to support? It is well, God bless Nigeria

When did you preach against Compromised INEC calling results different from polling units?

Its only violence you preach against? What about things that causes violence?
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Emeka71(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Your number 2 is wrong. What is real structure? The structure that defeated Tinubu in Lagos, you call that fake structure? Labour party won in more than 10 states you call that fake structure? So until they have people that can be snatching ballot boxes and shooting guns before you accept Labour has structure.
Real structure means having elected winning officials in seats of house of assembly; federal house of representatives and Senate including governors; this shall make them more organized to take power in 2023.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Aboguede(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I won’t take you seriously till you have the balls to show me your face. I am iyaebethegreat product of a twofaced sword warrior. Till then, bye.

U should know that it is all not everybody that u can fool with ur empty noise grin

Ok. No need to waste time, send me email let's see immediately shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Movement Of The Federal Government From Lagos To Abuja (Videos & Photos) / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / APC Caretaker Committee Nulifies Suspension Of Fayemi, Ojudu And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.