Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 (29013 Views)

Tinubu’s Supporters Commence Preparations For 2027 Elections / Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki / Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by PointB: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
I am not happy that Peter Obi did not win. There are clear fundamental factors that were so herculean to overcome the very moment LP/NNPP alliance failed.
Now that Atiku is seemingly out of the way, it is time to galvanise the opposition towards 2027. It is going to be a marathon, so let us start now. There is no point wasting resources on election tribunal. With the capacity shown by Obi, 2027 is possible, but we need to do the following:

1. Not waste time and resources on election tribunal, but need to let Nigerians know of the brazen robbery APC governors and Wike perpetrated. If the PDP wants to challenge the results, let them do so themselves, without involving LP

2. Get real political structure for Labour Party across Nigeria. One reason we loss was because we did not have strong roots in the North.

3. Galvanise all elected officials to form a formidable force to take on APC, which is already reduced in strength from 21 to 12 states.

4. Peter Obi and LP should focus on the March 11, 2023 governorship polls. Obi should begin touring states LP won to boost morale of LP supports in the 22 states win high voters. Not waste resources in states like Katsina, Yobe, Zamfara.

5. LP leadership should begin talks with NNPP, progressive still in PDP and form a formidable party with structure, just like what ACN/CPC did. We need to start now.

Why do you think he cannot fight injustice while still building LP. Are the two things mutually exclusive?

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Tiztonio(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi’s mandate will be reclaimed. Apc believe they own the Judiciary but this particular case will shock them and Inec

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by OneCandleAway(f): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
LordAdam16:

If he challenges the North, he will be a One-Term President.

If e c 4 million votes make him thank him Babalawo.

Na probation Tinubu dey like this. Receipts for all the backroom promises that he made to get votes in the North are on hand.

-Lord

But the south governors really helped him. If wike and Co didn't help with rigging how will he win.

Which means he has too many people to please. At the detriment of the masses. That's why I don't like tinubu, he has to please people close to him with resources that would have been used to better the life of the masses. Look at all the money going to MC oluomo that could be used to help fellow yoruba kids start up business so they can be more competitive compared to the igbo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Philgafauto: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
shogsman:

E no go better for you,it is God that will punish your generation for all your constant lies, this idiot is an apc supporter trying to trick obidients, e no go better for you once again

She’s APC and I have told her. It’s a strategy straight out of their WhatsApp group.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Your number 2 is wrong. What is real structure? The structure that defeated Tinubu in Lagos, you call that fake structure? Labour party won in more than 10 states you call that fake structure? So until they have people that can be snatching ballot boxes and shooting guns before you accept Labour has structure.

Thank you my brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by shogsman(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Back to sender, Obi isn’t even my second choice and I don’t see why you should force any candidate on someone. Please be guided, I’m not your mate, I have your agemate as kids at home. Stop quoting me if you are this uncouth
E no go better for you and your generation,it is that lie that will destroy your life, useless apc miscreant,why are you ashamed of your party,why are you masquerading like someone with an actual working brain when in reality you're a complete failure.
I'm not even going to argue age or anything with you cos I'm way out of your father's league.
Henceforth any thread you go into to lie I will disgrace your generation there.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by DMerciful(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
You dont improve a system by allowing criminality to succeed. You fight it legally and Obi has enough evidence to win
NaijaCowFarm:
I am not happy that Peter Obi did not win. There are clear fundamental factors that were so herculean to overcome the very moment LP/NNPP alliance failed.
Now that Atiku is seemingly out of the way, it is time to galvanise the opposition towards 2027. It is going to be a marathon, so let us start now. There is no point wasting resources on election tribunal. With the capacity shown by Obi, 2027 is possible, but we need to do the following:

1. Not waste time and resources on election tribunal, but need to let Nigerians know of the brazen robbery APC governors and Wike perpetrated. If the PDP wants to challenge the results, let them do so themselves, without involving LP

2. Get real political structure for Labour Party across Nigeria. One reason we loss was because we did not have strong roots in the North.

3. Galvanise all elected officials to form a formidable force to take on APC, which is already reduced in strength from 21 to 12 states.

4. Peter Obi and LP should focus on the March 11, 2023 governorship polls. Obi should begin touring states LP won to boost morale of LP supports in the 22 states win high voters. Not waste resources in states like Katsina, Yobe, Zamfara.

5. LP leadership should begin talks with NNPP, progressive still in PDP and form a formidable party with structure, just like what ACN/CPC did. We need to start now.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by sofeo(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by DMerciful(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
It seems you guys are afraid of going to court. Obi will win at the court, the evidences are overwhelming
IyaebeTheGreat:
Very nice post. We all love Obi but it’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming president. Let’s all pray for a better Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by jaxxy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
why are people telling obi to let go? we must do what is right in this country. That's all.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by GreyLaw(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
medtoks:
Lol
Pls don’t amuse me
Prepare himself for what exactly
A better rigger?

Don't mind those idiots! No sane person can win election in Nigeria. The strongest and wealthiest would always win except Peter Obi is given his mandate.

As for me I have let go. I have removed my mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by DMerciful(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu will not be president
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t belong to any party, I’m just after a peaceful coexistence among Nigerians. What we all need now is prayers for the incoming government and ask God to help them deliver. God bless you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by stevnwigw1: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu and all that joined in this fraud will land in jail

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Faber(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Taa get out....

The rigged the wrong person

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by kingthreat(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
After this month, the Obidience movement will fade away.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Realists(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
daywatcher:

This is what many have been telling obedients from the beginning but they refused to listen and insulted the many messengers. You cannot win Nigerian presidency by been accepted only in the South or North alone, Atiku and Obi should now have learned their lesson.

You mean Atiku should forcefully marry Dame Peter Obi come 2027 again ?. It's a fact that Obi alone can never be Nigerian president for Ndi Dot Nation are too small to fight the North, for even the Northern Christs are also minority.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Aldol: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi should also change his unintelligent vice ,I wish him luck in 2027/2031. His supporters should also stop bullying people inline
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
shogsman:

E no go better for you and your generation,it is that lie that will destroy your life, useless apc miscreant,why are you ashamed of your party,why are you masquerading like someone with an actual working brain when in reality you're a complete failure.
I'm not even going to argue age or anything with you cos I'm way out of your father's league.
Henceforth any thread you go into to lie I will disgrace your generation there.
Back to sender in million folds. If I show you the iyaebe side of me I bet you won’t remain the same for the rest of your life. Back off now and don’t be unfortunate. My last response to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Jostoman: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
I dasagree Peter obi should go and challenge the fraud election on saturday in Court.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Teeroyzimma: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

contest for which 2027? Were you blind to see that they rigged this general elections? and you think they wouldn't do the same in 2027 too, I pity you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by ken6488(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
2027 lol no need grin By what happened this election the president will just direct inec to appoint a new president
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Ekehwinz: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
He will wasting his time and resources running in 2027 with this flawed electoral law. That law was the hope but na scam

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Tommydare(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
No matter how much they try, those from apc and pdp will still come and contaminate them and even outpower obi again. Obi needs to get his hands dirty or get those that can get their hands dirty for him. Naija politics no be to dey do fine boy upandan. If not they will still run him street.
NaijaCowFarm:

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Very nice post. We all love Obi but it’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming president. Let’s all pray for a better Nigeria

I have nothing against tinubu bt in Nigeria we must learn to do the right thing. tinubu will not let go if it was him.

we cannot uphold an illegality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Faber(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ceenaija:
If it is Peter Obi the one i know , forget it.He will see to the end of this Broad day robbery.It has become a tradition to rig with impunity and it most be fought now to logical end.

Peter Obi means business, he is in to fight the corrupt system.

Obi no dey give up o. He followed Atiku to court the last time, so he have experience in Presidential elections court matters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
jaxxy:

I have nothing against tinubu bt in Nigeria we must learn to do the right thing. tinubu will not let go if it was him.

we cannot uphold an illegality.
Then go to court, it’s that simple.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by rayopt(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

Good post

I really wish Obi does not join PDP. PDP is the foundation of all the troubles in this country. Let them forge an alliance with NNPP. It will make more sense. Going along with PDP will taint the solid movement.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by SMARTMOTORS(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
If Nigeria stay as one for another one year make I bend!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by 07kjb: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
If the man didn't get his mandate now he won't contest again

I support him to fight for his mandate

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by Tommydare(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dey play. U never understand wetin dey go on. Jagaban go still run am street for the second time if care is not taking.
Hoelujohn:
Your number 2 is wrong. What is real structure? The structure that defeated Tinubu in Lagos, you call that fake structure? Labour party won in more than 10 states you call that fake structure? So until they have people that can be snatching ballot boxes and shooting guns before you accept Labour has structure.
Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by LesbianBoy(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
And yet another gullible youth

Peter obi should just leave politics that's the best thing because if you think he would defeat Tinubu in 2027 them you must really be gullible angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 by BreconHills(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

As someone who has a preference for the APC I am astonished how few likes and shares you have on this post. It is very profound and strategic and would certainly make the political space more competitive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Reno To Garba Sheu: Atiku Fed You And Your Family For 16 Years / Governor El-rufia Enjoying Iftar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.