Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) (6296 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Nwaetche(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
FKK you worship today is a personal friend of IPOB leader. He feted him in his house and also routinely attend some of thier meetings.

You guys should leave GRV alone.

I can assure you that Tinubu would release MNK once he is sworn in and I hope you will not call him IPOB by then or change your tone as a loyal servant

spearman:
HIS BIAFRAN NAME IS SHINEDU
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by theInterpreter: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
Beremx:
All these useless propaganda because GRV has an Igbo heritage will not work. Lagos people will vote massively for him as they did for PO 😅😅
how far? shocked

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Wickedfacts: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
rummmy:
it still don't stop us from buying your ancestors graves.

And we still continue to slap your mothers and flog your fathers whenever we feel like.
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by rummmy: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wickedfacts:

And we still continue to slap your mothers and flog your fathers whenever we feel like.
we keep dictating your economy while ours over here are under our control 100%
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Wickedfacts: 1:20am On Apr 24, 2023
rummmy:
we keep dictating your economy while ours over here are under our control 100%

Dictate which economy?
The shops we lock at our pleasure?
I laugh at you stupidity.

We only bring you in to clear our bushes before relocating you to other places to start again.
No akpu chewer can ever become a Babaloja or Iyaloja in Lagos. Na slave una be.
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by rummmy: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Dictate which economy?
The shops we lock at our pleasure?
I laugh at you stupidity.

We only bring you in to clear our bushes before relocating you to other places to start again.
No akpu chewer can ever become a Babaloja or Iyaloja in Lagos. Na slave una be.
yes and slave represents you in some of your house of reps...
We have cleared your bushes in your famous VGC...mugus..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Chairman Decamps To PDP! / Graphic Pictures of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Killed By IPOB ESN. / Ughelli Rep Seat: Constituency Members Protest Against Awhinawhi's Emergence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.