Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) (6294 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by vhykeeytor(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:

Ibo votes in Lagos is insignificant. Obi's Lagos victory were mainly Christian non Ibo's doing.
Lagos turn out was 25% of which Ibo turnout was 90% and Yoruba turnout was 10% as only Ibos took the election as war.
The sleeping Yoruba giant is awaken. You will feel it at the polls on the 11th of March.

This guy is very funny...so it took Saturdays election to wake up a sleeping Yoruba dwarf in you. I am very sure, you can't mobilize even 2 person's from your street to vote for Sanwo-Olu because people vote according to their conscience and not the nonsense you are cooking up. You don't need to stir up tribal war for a governor who has spent 4years in office...his antecedents should speak volume for him.
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by YouAreFinished: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Faber:
OK, we don hear...he married from Igbo Tribe, if he have soft spot for Igbos it is very very acceptable
That Afonja post he made is the final straw, nothing you can say. He mocks,hates his Yoruba roots and embraces his Igbo roots,supports Biafra and even married an Igbo woman. He most likely is one of those e-diots right here on nairaland insulting Yoruba's,and see's himself as Igbo than Yoruba.

12 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by ProphetM0hammad: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Faber:
OK, we don hear...he married from Igbo Tribe, if he have soft spot for Igbos it is very very acceptable

Lol
He will end up contesting in Ebonyi

6 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by ProphetM0hammad: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
rummmy:
The young man is sound and will transform Lagos....
Yorubas want to deny their own ..but they accepted Joe gutter...
Nawa for this people ooooo..
Deny their own as how?
Sanwo Olu and jandor are available so no need for him
Let him take his Chinedu ass to Ebonyi

Imagine the fool calling his own tribe Afonja.
He will be humiliated so much he won't come near politics again

9 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Elliotwaveforec: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omo, this stupid boy called Yorubas Afonjaa...

4 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Softmirror: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Faber:

Peter Obi is right now the Landlord of Lagos, he won your lord and master both in Ikeja and the entire Lagos...

Onye nzuzu

DON'T YOU KNOW THE MASTER PLAN?! OBI WAS PAID BY TINUBU TO MAKE SURE HE DESTROYS PDP'S VOTES IN THE SOUTH EAST. DIDN'T TINUBU PAY, THE GOVERNORS AND THE DELEGATES WHO VOTED FOR HIM DURING THE PRIMARIES? HE AS WELL PAID KWANKWASO TO FORM THE NNPP, EVEN THE G5 GOVERNORS TINUBU WAS THE ONE SPONSORING THEM. TINUBU ALSO GAVE BUHARI SOME MONEY TO MAKE A VIDEO CLIP IN ENGLISH AND HAUSA PERSUADING NIGERIANS TO VOTE TINUBU. INEC TOO WERE NOT LEFT OUT. HE MADE SURE HE GAVE THEM ALOT OF MONEY.
WHY DON'T SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT TINUBU PAID PETER OBI BUT ARE QUICK TO BELIEVE HE COULD PAY EVERYBODY ELSE INCLUDING INEC.

2 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Tflex01: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Omo, this stupid boy called Yorubas Afonjaa...

His mum and wife are both Igbo... He can't even speak Yoruba.

6 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Tflex01: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Add the mushroom parties votes in the presidential election in Lagos, plus 30% of those who voted against Tinubu in Lagos to Apc votes in Guber cos Gov Sanwoolu is the best governor currently in Nigeria, his reelection is unshakable

I am very pro Sanwo-Olu and I know his re-election is not certain.
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by rummmy: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Deny their own as how?
Sanwo Olu and jandor are available so no need for him
Let him take his Chinedu ass to Ebonyi

Imagine the fool calling his own tribe Afonja.
He will be humiliated so much he won't come near politics again
is he not a Yoruba man...why the so much hate?...and stop linking him with igbos..
What concern igbos in this issue...Gushhhh
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by emerged01(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
The state election go touch. I believe Sanwoolu will not be sleeping on the bicycle. Whatever it takes we go give am.

2 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by rummmy: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tflex01:

His mum and wife are both Igbo... He can't even speak Yoruba.
I now see where the hate is coming from....
Don't also forget that many Igbo men married yorubas,..infact my cousin married a Yoruba girl but we will soon change it for her..

1 Like

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Yibo(m): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
All these useless propaganda because GRV has an Igbo heritage will not work. Lagos people will vote massively for him as they did for PO 😅😅
cc
MC oluomo of Oshodi
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by ProphetM0hammad: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
rummmy:
is he not a Yoruba man...why the so much hate?...and stop linking him with igbos..
What concern igbos in this issue...Gushhhh

You don't have the Intel i have
I just want to tell you that his political career is gone as far as yorubas are concerned with what we just discovered.

Fyi the election on the 11th is more important to us than the presidential election.
Any attempt for the ibo party to impose him as the governor to console themselves has been demystified

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by leisuretym: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Faber:

Jesus! Igbo First Lady in Lagos? Abomination
Chinedu Gbadebo as Lagos governor?

All Yorubas that didn’t come out to vote on Saturday, you better come out now.

2 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by rummmy: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I just want to tell you that his political career is gone as far as yorubas are concerned with what we just discovered.

Fyi the election on the 11th is more important to us than the presidential election.
Any attempt for the ibo party to impose him as the governor to console themselves has been demystified
good luck..
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Zincfingers: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

That is what they don't understand.
Sanwo olu's re election is more important than Asiwaju's victory.
The bastard pronounces Eko and Echo cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by ProphetM0hammad: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
rummmy:
good luck..
We've had enough
This mannerless ibos live in fear in kano and kaduna but always quick to try rubbish in Lagos
Bookmark this page down, if they try rubbish on the 11th, they will lose their businesses and take a night bus back to Abakaliki

5 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by niggadee(m): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
This one na Omo ale yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Suddenly he is now a threat to sanwo olu.

We are voting en masse for LP in Lagos state on the 11th if you like, continue
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tflex01:

I am very pro Sanwo-Olu and I know his re-election is not certain.

It will be shaky
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Princessstee: 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
So the boy is this dull too... Na wa o grin

2 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Sannisege: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Faber:

Peter Obi is right now the Landlord of Lagos, he won your lord and master both in Ikeja and the entire Lagos...

Onye nzuzu
Obi ti lule!!!!!! Tinubu is greater than Azikwe, Ojukwu and Obi put together

5 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by bundarina: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
nonhuman:
the obvious cannot be denied bro
Show me a wealthy Yoruba man without an Igbo wife
If you can show me 5 wealthy Yoruba men with a Fulani wife I will show you 50 rich Yoruba richmen with Igbo wives

Oh is this the new igbo Nyamiri fantasy? From you wuz jews and sheit to this and we wuz industrious. I laugh. Abeg keep your Chika orinacuhh and Uzo Aduba looking Women to yourself, we don't want. Only mumu men, unknown mumu men like Gbadegbo's father marry a bearded yam leged mkupu mirri, because of "free love" and pity. Have you seen his mother's face? Which rich men are marrying that and Mpuku miri. Anyways we don't want Nyamiri, like the Hausas and Fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by sukar886: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Useless propoganda , all the Obidient in Lagos will vote for him, make una hug transformer
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Fortruth: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is how they campaigned to gullible Yoruba Muslims and the North …

Middle Belt saw it was a lie, and Lagosians…. But they want to try again on Lagosians because fear is catching them….

STUPID APC

1 Like

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by LexngtonSteele: 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good job. That boy wouldn't smell a position in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Wickedfacts: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
All these useless propaganda because GRV has an Igbo heritage will not work. Lagos people will vote massively for him as they did for PO 😅😅

Fidel or whatever your useless name is, you this stupid beggar dropping account for 2k on Twitter will be deported from Lagos as part of our cleanup process.

You have been in Lagos for donkey years and you are still begging. You are useless to Lagos just as you are useless to yourself. You will be deported so you can go and support that Biafra this Gbadebo bastard is supporting.

4 Likes

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Wickedfacts: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2023
rummmy:
I now see where the hate is coming from....
Don't also forget that many Igbo men married yorubas,..infact my cousin married a Yoruba girl but we will soon change it for her..

She is a fool for stooping so low as to marry a Nyamiri

1 Like

Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Collins4u1(m): 12:03am On Mar 02, 2023
and so?
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by rummmy: 12:05am On Mar 02, 2023
Wickedfacts:

She is a fool for stooping so low as to marry a Nyamiri
she and her people no get level...
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by rummmy: 12:09am On Mar 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

We've had enough
This mannerless ibos live in fear in kano and kaduna but always quick to try rubbish in Lagos
Bookmark this page down, if they try rubbish on the 11th, they will lose their businesses and take a night bus back to Abakaliki
empty threat....they have the right to vote for who they wish..you and your type are just noise makers....I don't know when to vote for whom you like and wish became a problem...
Do any how and see any how..
Re: Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics) by Wickedfacts: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2023
rummmy:
she and her people no get level...

Is this not your cousin patching bra?
rummmy:
My last visit to abuja last week made me to spend some days with this my married cousin(she lives @ apo area). I met her one day sowing her bra with a niddle and black thread and when I asked her why all these,she said she have to manage what she have since she don't have means of getting a new one.

I said your family is useless and you were arguing. A poor husband is maltreating your sister and you are asking foolish questions online. If your family was a respectable family, will he try that nonsense?

Only a very stupid Yoruba woman will even say good morning to a lesser being like you not to talk of marrying into your worthless family.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sambo's House Attack: 2 Arrested At Zaria Hospital / Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) / North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.