Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder (42709 Views)

Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Nolevel666: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:
This one cup don full
Just like CoronavirusRelo’s time will be up soon!
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

You mean your papa or another?

Because the President elect, Tinubu killed no one. Only a useless dumb loser would think Tinubu who didn't contest in any election in 2007 had a hand in the killing of Funsho who was even still a PDP hopeful (yet to be PDP candidate) at that time. It was a PDP member who killed him just to become the PDP candidate. Some even said it was Bode George
Bro, you're talking to a wall, just ignore

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by KGD10: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
veeceesynergy:

are u now in agreement that Tinubu forced himself on Nigerians cos he mentioned no name but u mentioned Tinubu

That was why I asked if he was talking about his father. Or maybe yours?
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by QuadT(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
But Funsho Williams killer is walking free and even forcing himself on Nigerians through rigging.

Why not approach a court to prove your point since you know
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Babalegba(m): 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

Because the President elect, Tinubu killed no one. Only a useless dumb loser would think Tinubu who didn't contest in any election in 2007 had a hand in the killing of Funsho who was even still a PDP hopeful (yet to be PDP candidate) at that time. It was a PDP member who killed him just to become the PDP candidate. Some even said it was Bode George
Thank you for clearing that up. I was always told that Tinubu killed him so that he could be governor of Lagos state. I've now looked at the timeline and saw that only PDP members could gain from his demise. I wish Tinubu can sue that little boys arse for defamation.

1 Like

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by zoedew: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
But Funsho Williams killer is walking free and even forcing himself on Nigerians through rigging.
Evidence please. Proof.
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by stuffs2002: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

IPOB sef dey talk

Provide evidence or getat
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Xscape1993(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
I reserve my comments for now. Endsars showdown part 2-6 loading....
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by stuffs2002: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

Don't even bother explaining anything to them because IPOB and logic are parallel lines that can never meet

1 Like

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by shinealight(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

You need to be invited by the DSS to reveal what you know about this…..you will learn how not to run your mouth senselessly about things you know nothing about. No amount of prostrating should save your arse…and no social media platform should shield you either! cool cool
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Alhari(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Can you stand in the court of law to defend your statement with prove?
Fahdiga:
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Lightorder: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

gutter rodent ! What is your stake on this ?

1 Like

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

Na your Papa kill funho William, right?

Why are u then taking it personal?

Or na your papa?
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by magzey: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Reinaldo:
I have always said that APC is a party of desperate criminals. This election proved it again.
Just because PitObi has win Bronze Medal 🏅 by coming 3rd? grin grin grin

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Bimpe29: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oh my goodness
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Neoteny7: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Please have mercy on his five wives. Who will be sampling their ekwe if Alhaji is in jail?

Some of those kids look the same age.

I don't get it.

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by meobizy(f): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hmm. Na wa. Who him kill?
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by logicalhumour: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Please have mercy on his five wives. Who will be sampling their ekwe if Alhaji is in jail?
Are you NwaAmaikpe? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Buckeyemedia1: 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Shameless bitter Ipobian.
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by onuman: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
hisexcellency34:

But Doguwa will soon walk out free. Wait till the case moves to higher courts up to the Supreme Court where judges are APC members.
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Fahdiga(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Shameless bitter Ipobian.
Sharap.
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by clockwisereport: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
meobizy:
Hmm. Na wa. Who him kill?
He set a house containing NNPP supporters ablaze. He then collected his orderly's service pistol and shot anybody that tries to escape from the house. He succeeded in killing 15 people - 3 were shot dead while the remaining 12 were burnt to ashes

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by meobizy(f): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
clockwisereport:
He set a house containing NNPP supporters ablaze. He then collected his orderly's service pistol and shot anybody that tries to escape from the house. He succeeded in killing 15 people - 3 were shot dead while the remaining 12 were burnt to ashes
He deserves the death penalty. See his innocent face.
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by KINGS100(m): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
We have a witness who is willing to testify about the person who murdered an un-armed Funsho William

KGD10:

My mother don't talk shit! You started talking shit without using your brain to think thus I asked if you were talking about your father?

1 Like

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by sonofElElyon: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Thermodynamics(m): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2023
beardedboy:

You you were present when they were planning to kill him abi?

Abeg shut up your smelly mouth, supporter of evil
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Skeduw20(m): 12:21am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Fahdiga post=121387578]But Funsho Williams killer is walking free and even forcing himself on Nigerians through rigging. [/quote
You need to think before u talk at times... You are used to senseless talk.
This is an advise
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Nemesis08(m): 2:22am On Mar 02, 2023
That shouldn't worry you bro, we can help him sample the ekwe for free
hisexcellency34:
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by mukthar2000(m): 2:38am On Mar 02, 2023
Why most Nigerian politicians has slowpoke within their children's?

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Ened(m): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:

No sane person takes FFK serious.
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by KGD10: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2023
KINGS100:
We have a witness who is willing to testify about the person who murdered an un-armed Funsho William

Same Fani kayode who support Tinubu today and even confessed to lots of goofing about Tinubu?

Of course Fani couldn't have accused PDP while he was a PDP member but we all know it was PDP member who killed Funsho. Only a useless brain would think otherwise. Because we all know Tinubu wasn't even contesting in any election in 2007. Funsho wasn't even yet a PDP candidate but was only a hopeful for PDP, even as PDP was yet to conduct their primary. We all know the person who killed Funsho was a PDP member just to take the PDP mandate form Funsho.
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by beardedboy(m): 7:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Abeg shut up your smelly mouth, supporter of evil
Typical nzogbu nzogbu. You are the first criminal of everything you accuse people of.

You rigged south east election to the brim and thought Woke will allow you rig Rivers.

Cry me a river. Cry me a Rivers. Cry me a Wike!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? / Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.