Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder (42707 Views)

Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by jidxin(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2023
KGD10:

Na your Papa kill funho William, right?
no odee funsho Williams died of a natural cause
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by jidxin(m): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2023
QuadT:

Why not approach a court to prove your point since you know
what point... What he said was right. Or has anyone been apprehended or committed to prison for his death or rather he died a natural death?
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by HNICEARTH: 8:05am On Mar 02, 2023
Dude will walk away free abeg! Just look at the charges from the prosecution, they know what they are doing.
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Thermodynamics(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2023
beardedboy:

Typical nzogbu nzogbu. You are the first criminal of everything you accuse people of.

You rigged south east election to the brim and thought Woke will allow you rig Rivers.

Cry me a river. Cry me a Rivers. Cry me a Wike!!!

God purnish your papa.
Re: Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder by Christistruth00: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
But Funsho Williams killer is walking free and even forcing himself on Nigerians through rigging.

The Truth about Fubsho Williams has more to do with the PDP Crowd around Bode George who wanted to be picked for Gov when Williams got ib their way

Funsho Williams death was the result of a PDP intra Party vandetta so was Attorney General Bola Iges own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Army Declares 101 Soldiers Wanted, Freezes Bank Accounts - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.