Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win (8773 Views)

2023: The Mood In PDP Is Excellent – Ayu / #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by VeryKindHearted(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
VeryKindHearted:
By my observation, the mood in the north among the masses is not that happy. I sense a kind of unhappiness among the people because Atiku did not win.

Let me take you down memory lane as follows:

APC almost denied Tinubu ticket because of the fear that Atiku Abubakar of PDP may likely win because the north will vote for Atiku if APC doesn't field a northerner.

They feared that APC could lose if Tinubu is the flag bearer.

Previous to this election, everywhere I went, I observed that the north was behind Atiku.

So let us say that the north has lost the election because PDP has lost.

The East has lost the election because LP has lost.

Why are the northerners blaming the east for their lost?

I sense a kind of anger from the northerners today. They said that the easterners only voted for LP.

I saw so many WhatsApp posts here in the north attacking Igbos. I hear some discussion bordering on the selfishness of easterners. They are not happy, I can confidently say.

I believe that the north thought that the east is so divided that it cannot come together to support a particular candidate.

I sincerely believed that they thought that PDP will win because somehow or other, the east would vote for PDP.

Although I never voted for APC(I am behind Obi). But I am happy because the north now knows that a candidate from the south can win even when the north is behind a northern candidate the way they were behind Atiku. The north now knows that if everyone is voting for his tribe, no one is sure of victory.

Previous to this election, Tinubu was unpopular in the north. Everywhere in the north was Atiku.

So I am happy that a southerner has won in an election which also fielded a popular northerner.

This has taught the north a bitter lesson. They will stop being so arrogant.

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Okwyjesus(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
VeryKindHearted:
By my observation, the mood in the north among the masses is not that happy. I sense a kind of unhappiness among the people because Atiku did not win.

APC almost denied Tinubu ticket because of the fear that Atiku Abubakar of PDP may likely win because the north will vote for Atiku if APC doesn't field a northerner.

Previous to this election, everywhere I went, I observed that the north was behind Atiku.

I sense a kind of anger from the northerners today. They said that the easterners only voted for LP.

I saw so many WhatsApp posts here in the north attacking Igbos. I hear some discussion bordering on the selfishness of easterners. They are not happy, I can confidently say.

I believe that the north thought that the east is so divided that it cannot come together to support a particular candidate.

I sincerely believed that they thought that PDP will win because somehow or other, the east would vote for PDP.

Although I never voted for APC(I am behind Obi). But I am happy because the north now knows that a candidate from the south can win even when the north is behind a northern candidate the way they were behind Atiku. The north now knows that if everyone is voting for his tribe, no one is sure of victory.

Previous to this election, Tinubu was unpopular in the north. Everywhere in the north was Atiku.

So I am happy that a southerner has won in an election which also fielded a popular northerner.

You are right
It's a win win for the south.
All this Nairaland noise makers should be grateful to Obi
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by fk001(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
I am a northern and I am happy Tinubu won.

North gave Tinubu nothing less than 5million votes

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by LexngtonSteele: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
How has that been beneficial to your life?

Did you buy fuel N87 per litre since 3 Yorubas occupy top political positions?

Reason beyond Amala and Ewedu politics.

It has at least reduced the price of your bleaching cream and data to write nonsense about Yorubas who will always be your superior.

At least Yorubas don't asslick like you and your father do to James Ibori grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kwankwaso caused everything!
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Slynation(m): 2:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Misterone:
Election has come and gone, a winner has been declared, still hatred full Una belle. Which kind people be this self. Your father no fit clean Tinubu shoes yet you come on a faceless forum to insult him. Instead of thinking of your life and how to make it big time, na Tinubu be your problem. Idiot.
His father obviously can't clean Tinubu shoes, but I guess your father is definitely cleaning his shoes and washing his napkin...!!

After stealing someone's mandate you want people to move on, next four years, they steal again and you tell them to move on...

2 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Slynation(m): 2:07am On Mar 02, 2023
stuffs2002:
"The North has the number to retain the power if they so wish but APC Northern Governors decided to build a united Nigeria. Some of you may not understand today but history will remember those Governors individually and collectively even far more than some of us that jettisoned politics for national cohesion. They have made our faith in Nigeria stronger"

---- Wike February, 2023
Oga keep kwayet...Buhari that contested with the backings of the entire North, how many times did he fail?? The APC northern governors only zoned the ticket to the South for there future benefits because even there close ally which are the Yorubas would have kicked against it... It's more like they had no choice!!
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 02, 2023
The north did not lose the election, Shettima is waiting to shove Tinubu out of the way, just look at is eyes.
If i have someone like that as my vice, i would always be watching my back.
Hope he dosen't shove baba down the staircase in Aso Rock one day.

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by darazonian(m): 5:14am On Mar 02, 2023
VeryKindHearted:

Hmm North are biggest winners in this election. We mastered the game. we are not betrayers. We stand tall to our words and promise may be you are still in the dark about the agreement between South West and the North. Go and check the results from each of the northern states from there you will understand wether the Northerners are happy or not. The greatest loosers are the IPOBIDEINTS at least you have a minimum of 16 good years to build bridges and learn not to insult others.
Jagaban all the way president and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

How does coming together to vote in mass help the East? By giving them the senate President? no. By giving them Speaker of the house of Representatives or by securing them SGF the answer is capital NO. You are Technically, Physically, Emotionally and Whatevercally out of the political System as it stands.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by udede(m): 5:50am On Mar 02, 2023
Nobody is celebrating this result because it is fake and will not stand even the agbadorian celebration is fake
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Johnjustice: 5:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Lies
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by arantess: 6:30am On Mar 02, 2023
spearman:
ONLY IBOS ARE UNHAPPY BECAUSE THEY LACK GOODWILL.
THE REST OF THE WORLD IS MOVING ON AND WISHING NIGERIA WELL.
Igbo man must have bleeped your whoring mother ruthlessly

Cos whats this obsession?
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Misterone: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Slynation:
His father obviously can't clean Tinubu shoes, but I guess your father is definitely cleaning his shoes and washing his napkin...!!

After stealing someone's mandate you want people to move on, next four years, they steal again and you tell them to move on...
you guys are just bitter losers. Stealing someone's mandate you say! A man that couldn't get 25% in 24 states, how was his mandate stolen? Ruuuubbish. After writing out fake form EC8A you claim Obi got all the votes. Oya na, go and prove it in court. What you idiots should note is that there's always a trend in elections and this one was not different.
1. No one scored a million votes, not even in Kano yet you idiots claimed Obi score 1.2million in plateau state. More that what he got even in Anambra with more voters ah!
2. Every party won in their stronghold. It is only labour that wants to twist this by claiming it won in Kaduna and Kastina, how?
3. They claimed Tinubu got only 130k in Lagos. In short, I don't even understand how stupid you guys are. Idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Slynation(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2023
Misterone:
you guys are just bitter losers. Stealing someone's mandate you say! A man that couldn't get 25% in 24 states, how was his mandate stolen? Ruuuubbish. After writing out fake form EC8A you claim Obi got all the votes. Oya na, go and prove it in court. What you idiots should note is that there's always a trend in elections and this one was not different.
1. No one scored a million votes, not even in Kano yet you idiots claimed Obi score 1.2million in plateau state. More that what he got even in Anambra with more voters ah!
2. Every party won in their stronghold. It is only labour that wants to twist this by claiming it won in Kaduna and Kastina, how?
3. They claimed Tinubu got only 130k in Lagos. In short, I don't even understand how stupid you guys are. Idiots
Everybody won in their Stronghold you claim, but it's only Atiku Stronghold Tinubu gets 49% while Atiku takes 51%...!!

How Rivers State became an APC state overnight should be studied as a course in all Nigerian Tertiary institution...!! We have the records of the irregularities that happened at various collation centres across all states, although we ain't expecting anything from that Supreme Nonsense Court, but we will not let it slide...just enjoy your Tinubu
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Misterone: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Slynation:
Everybody won in their Stronghold you claim, but it's only Atiku Stronghold Tinubu gets 49% while Atiku takes 51%...!!

How Rivers State became an APC state overnight should be studied as a course in all Nigerian Tertiary institution...!! We have the records of the irregularities that happened at various collation centres across all states, although we ain't expecting anything from that Supreme Nonsense Court, but we will not let it slide...just enjoy your Tinubu
I have know right from time that no government, not even the one made from heaven can change Nigeria. This is because the average Nigerian is very selfish. He thinks of himself first before he thinks of doing the right thing. Obi, Atiku, Tinubu, non of them will give either me or you shishi. But the difference between them is that Tinubu believes in people while Obi is a one man riot squad. That is not what we need at this moment in the life of our country.
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 11, 2023
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by VeryKindHearted(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2023
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by VeryKindHearted(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
DapFroser:

Sir please help me out. I plead with God. Please sir.

I am expecting money. I called someone he said maybe later they will send the money. So immediately I receive, I will send money to you.
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 14, 2023
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Eniitankorede: 4:00am On Apr 14, 2023
Tissaia:
Fair enough, If northerners are unhappy because they voted Atiku and he lost... Then who voted tinubu? Lemme guess, Yorubas and SS make tinubu president, right from the primary elections to the general elections.

Fcking IPOB yarning rubbish everywhere

I quite agree with you. Majority of the votes Tinubu got came from the north. He got more votes than Atiku in the whole north. Who voted for him in the north then? Ghosts?
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by TrumpDonald2: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
helinues:

How I wish you guys could be strategic like others. In this present government, out of the top 5 political positions in Nigeria, Yoruba's are occupying 3 position..

We sabi the road, we do things without chest beating about it.

And how has that improved your life?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Bigot
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by paramakina202: 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
VeryKindHearted:

Tinubu did not win the cabal rigged for him.Even if the whole SE had voted for Atiku INEC will still announce Tinubu as winner.
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by justtoodark: 3:14am On Apr 15, 2023
be careful....dont go piss off northerners....they dont play around....
sw,ss go go easy on una,but northerners go get angry on you very quick....

better dont provoke them....
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Akungitit: 7:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Do you even know that Tinubu is more popular in the North than in the South?
Do you have a TV or can you afford a newspaper?
Go back and check the votes again,the only people still crying about this election are the South East and we are very happy that they are crying. Everyone else has moved on.
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
VeryKindHearted:

sorry to ask again, can u help me with 3k?
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by ArewaNorth: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
VeryKindHearted:

Many Northerners celebrated PMB's victory too much and later regretted it. Northerners are mostly conservative people who draw their reasons and actions from scripture, and in Islam the best way to praise God isn't through the foolish celebration demonstrated in previous elections victories and many scholars encourage that henceforth when a winner is declared people should pray that the winner be the best for us unlike how we saw Buhari as messiah; this statement is very popular this election in the North. (you can verify this in most SM pages).
I pray deligently for the victory of Tinubu and this was spiritual and nobody knows but God and this is the case with many voters.
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 16, 2023
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by VeryKindHearted(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
DapFroser:

Please sir if there's anything I did to dissuade you from your promise to help me please forgive me sir. Please save me from my problem sir.

I didn't receive the money I expected. But if I receive, I will send something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: The Face Of Subsidy Removal? / Happy Birthday To Sanusi Lamido Sanusi / U. S Attorney Sues Buratai And Fg over invasion in Nnamdi Kanu's house. photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.