Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win (8702 Views)

2023: The Mood In PDP Is Excellent – Ayu / #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Olofo ni e. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're supporting Buhari/Tinubu and I said you will come back here to witness their tenure and it has turned to evil wish?

Wait, are their "presidencies" evil to Nigerians?

You're a clown. 😕

Inshallah, small eagle will be in town before the inauguration.. We are not a politician but a business man. Government contracts na the target.. Milla Milla deal while una go still remain for where una dey as una don dey there tey tey. Awon eyan igi wey no dey move.

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by HarunaWest(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:

At the bolded;

Is this the type of daft mentality a young man like you should be upholding?

Are you in anyway endorsing rigging?
It's you that is daft. Who rigged? Was it machines, robots or aliens? Nigerians that y'all are corrupt, when something doesn't favour us we are quick to form saint. Elections have been rigged in this country since it was created, it is what we have come to know as normal so what the heck are you talking about? Do you think we didn't hear that in many places in the east ,you dare not vote another party except that of LP. Why will a PDP that has a strong structure and base in the east with serving senators and governor's perform abysmally? Una don so sentiments finish, and y'all are here wailing. Never you speak for the North cos you ain't competent to do that.

2 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Magnoliaa(f): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
My head is not flat, hope you understand what that means, those who have been wishing us and our region evil, they do not know we have Arebi, all glaring the Arebi is taking effects.

He who God bless, anyone envying is only attracting thunder

If you're not a fraudster and a fake, why then did you make the comment that "who is the CJ", and insinuating you know road by the people of your ethnicity who has been placed at strategic places, obviously to help you get ahead and circumvent the right processes?

And I asked you a question, you didn't answer.

Are Yorubas buying fuel at 87 naira or filling 1kg gas for 200 naira?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Magnoliaa:

If you're not a fraudster and a fake, why then did you make the comment that "who is the CJ", and insinuating you know road by the people of your ethnicity who has been placed at strategic places, obviously to help you get ahead and circumvent the right processes?

And I asked you a question, you didn't answer.

Are Yorubas buying fuel at 87 naira or filling 1kg gas for 200 naira?

Why is your oblongata full of crimes and evil wishes, is that what you are into?

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by PlayMaker14: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
HarunaWest:
It's you that is daft. Who rigged? Was it machines, robots or aliens? Nigerians that y'all are corrupt, when something doesn't favour us we are quick to form saint. Elections have been rigged in this country since it was created, it is what we have come to know as normal so what the heck are you talking about? Do you think we didn't hear that in many places in the east ,you dare not vote another party except that of LP. Why will a PDP that has a strong structure and base in the east with serving senators and governor's perform abysmally? Una don so sentiments finish, and y'all are here wailing. Never you speak for the North cos you ain't competent to do that.
I asked you a very simple question, instead of giving me a direct response, you started crying...

Did you just endorse rigging with that silly statement of yours?

Answer me politely, don't cry.

4 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Magnoliaa(f): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
Inshallah, small eagle will be in town before the inauguration.. We are not a politician but a business man. Government contracts na the target.. Milla Milla deal while una go still remain for where una dey as una don dey there tey tey. Awon eyan igi wey no dey move.

You must be really be getting hurt by these interactions that you're now resorting to masking it with numerous laughing pictures here and there.

You should answer if you've relocated your family to wherever you are now, you nor fit talk. E dey pain you.

Tell me why exactly you cannot stay in Nigeria and do all of the above as you've described.

And I hope the lives of your family members are being improved, no matter how small, by that money, however dirty or illegal it was acquired.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Strafudeen: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
ONLY IBOS ARE UNHAPPY BECAUSE THEY LACK GOODWILL.
THE REST OF THE WORLD IS MOVING ON AND WISHING NIGERIA WELL.

You dare to attack an entire tribe and the mods are silent?
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by afbstrategies: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
Shut up and move on. Stop drinking another person’s panadol.

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Paretomaster1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Why not go mourn your list in peace

The same North that ensured Jagaban won is the one u trying to paint bad

IPOB terrorists trying as usual to pitch SW against the North as usual.... U Don fail.
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
As usual, devoid of anything reasonable....

Next time, don't be a coward, don't run away from your family, living them to suffer for your foolish actions.

Take care.

You should rather take care of your present situation without assuming others are also in your predicament. Be positive, work smartly and hope for the best. That's the only solution. Hatred or gnashing of teeth can only make you redundant in the same stage

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Magnoliaa(f): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
Why is your oblongata full of crimes and evil wishes, is that what you are into?

You're the one who made direct references to being an immoral individual, not me.

"Who is the CJ?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You're the one who made direct references to being an immoral individual, not me.

I have been asking over and over again, are Nigeria regions using different English curriculum/Syllabus? Cos I have wondering how some people always make use of words wrongly.. Immoral, chai
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Magnoliaa(f): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
You should rather take care of your present situation without assuming others are also in your predicament. Be positive, work smartly and hope for the best. That's the only solution. Hatred or gnashing of teeth can only make you redundant in the same stage

grin grin grin

This tears.

Now I know for certain that your family members are here with us, lmaoooooooooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by afbstrategies: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
You’re probably a fraudulent and sad person. That’s why you lack decency. The average Igbo person is better than you.

2 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

This tears.

Now I know for certain that your family members are here with us, lmaoooooooooo.

Are you switching monikers abi na different individual? Which ever case, mountaining together and tall reach Everest, una no reach
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Magnoliaa(f): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
I have been asking over and over again, are Nigeria regions using different English curriculum/Syllabus? Cos I have wondering how some people always make use of words wrongly.. Immoral, chai

Oya, ngbana.

Tell me what you meant by those statements of yours.

"Who is the CJ", and "we are strategic...we have 3 Yorubas (or our people) in some places...we know the road" and all those stuff.

What do they mean?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Magnoliaa(f): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
Are you switching monikers abi na different individual? Which ever case, mountaining together and tall reach Everest, una no reach

This is rich coming from you, Moh247. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by PlayMaker14: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Extreme neck pressing has made you confused.

Remain Every Confused.
🌹

3 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by jasent(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
VeryKindHearted:
By my observation, the mood in the north among the masses is not that happy. I sense a kind of unhappiness among the people because Atiku did not win.

Let me take you down memory lane as follows:

APC almost denied Tinubu ticket because of the fear that Atiku Abubakar of PDP may likely win because the north will vote for Atiku if APC doesn't field a northerner.

They feared that APC could lose if Tinubu is the flag bearer.

Previous to this election, everywhere I went, I observed that the north was behind Atiku.

So let us say that the north has lost the election because PDP has lost.

The East has lost the election because LP has lost.

Why are the northerners blaming the east for their lost?

I sense a kind of anger from the northerners today. They said that the easterners only voted for LP.

I saw so many WhatsApp posts here in the north attacking Igbos. I hear some discussion bordering on the selfishness of easterners. They are not happy, I can confidently say.

I believe that the north thought that the east is so divided that it cannot come together to support a particular candidate.

I sincerely believed that they thought that PDP will win because somehow or other, the east would vote for PDP.

Although I never voted for APC(I am behind Obi). But I am happy because the north now knows that a candidate from the south can win even when the north is behind a northern candidate the way they were behind Atiku. The north now knows that if everyone is voting for his tribe, no one is sure of victory.

Previous to this election, Tinubu was unpopular and everywhere in the north was Atiku.

So I am happy that a southern has won in an election which also fielded a popular northerner.

Bring out the 🌽 in your pocket. How can they blame Easterners for selection that was done by INEC?

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Misterone: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Na your papa get Nairaland?

Allow him to express himself.
Election has come and gone, a winner has been declared, still hatred full Una belle. Which kind people be this self. Your father no fit clean Tinubu shoes yet you come on a faceless forum to insult him. Instead of thinking of your life and how to make it big time, na Tinubu be your problem. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by PlayMaker14: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Misterone:
Election has come and gone, a winner has been declared, still hatred full Una belle. Which kind people be this self. Your father no fit clean Tinubu shoes yet you come on a faceless forum to insult him. Instead of thinking of your life and how to make it big time, na Tinubu be your problem. Idiot.
As your own Dad dey clean Tinubu shoe, let it remain so till you take after him.

Bloody coward. grin

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by 0monnak0da: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Are they not in another 5 and 95 % situation
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by nnamdi640: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
Fish brain is commenting. Do you know the meaning of goodwill, continue jubilating. Today is your day, tomorrow will be another person day. Nobody will be angry if inec did the right thing. We all know that Bvas will minimize election malpractice and Inec failed to keep to their promise. All responsible persons that love this country should frown based on what inec has done because one day you jubilating now will also be a victim.

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by 9gerian: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Something needs to be done about that lack of cash fast!!!

shariff84:
as I typed this all the newly elected senators, house rep. members, our governor are all in Abuja to celebrate with president-elect.
We the northern masses are still dissappointed with buhari under performance,we no dey carry election matter for head since when buhari do us shege. But we are now hoping and praying for the best from Tinubu.
Finally,lack of cash is also affecting people.

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Tinubuwillnotru: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
iam a Yoruba iam not happy
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
LAXconfidential:
For a country where someone won an election with votes of more than 8 million, everywhere is awfully silent.
According to reports, less than 30,000,000 out of about 213,000,000 Nigerians voted in this last election. Nigerians in there majority aren't moved by any of what is going on around them. undecided
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Neoteny7: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
VeryKindHearted:
By my observation, the mood in the north among the masses is not that happy. I sense a kind of unhappiness among the people because Atiku did not win.

Let me take you down memory lane as follows:

APC almost denied Tinubu ticket because of the fear that Atiku Abubakar of PDP may likely win because the north will vote for Atiku if APC doesn't field a northerner.

They feared that APC could lose if Tinubu is the flag bearer.

Previous to this election, everywhere I went, I observed that the north was behind Atiku.

So let us say that the north has lost the election because PDP has lost.

The East has lost the election because LP has lost.

Why are the northerners blaming the east for their lost?

I sense a kind of anger from the northerners today. They said that the easterners only voted for LP.

I saw so many WhatsApp posts here in the north attacking Igbos. I hear some discussion bordering on the selfishness of easterners. They are not happy, I can confidently say.

I believe that the north thought that the east is so divided that it cannot come together to support a particular candidate.

I sincerely believed that they thought that PDP will win because somehow or other, the east would vote for PDP.

Although I never voted for APC(I am behind Obi). But I am happy because the north now knows that a candidate from the south can win even when the north is behind a northern candidate the way they were behind Atiku. The north now knows that if everyone is voting for his tribe, no one is sure of victory.

Previous to this election, Tinubu was unpopular in the north. Everywhere in the north was Atiku.

So I am happy that a southerner has won in an election which also fielded a popular northerner.

You're a fukking liar.

The north doesn't care for Tinubu or Atiku. But given a choice between the 2, we much prefer Tinubu because Atiku is deeply unpopular in the north.

Obi was not even a blip on our radar.

Right now, we're just glad that we've rubbed the noses of that noisy CAN in the dust, while sending Atiku back to Dubai.

We don't give a hoot about your Gringori because we know he didn't stand any chance.

That's why our turnout was uncharacteristically low.

2 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Karlifate: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Which North

It seems you mean the North of South-East.

No qualms, if it's that.
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Karlifate: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
DeOTR:

Na so. Hausas are now collecting old 500 and 1000 notes in Suleja market with joy. Dey there dey play.

No mind am.

Misery loves company.

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by SenatePresdo(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:

Edo, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, cross Rivers , plateau, benue, FCT that are all unhappy... All of them are igbos?

Tribalism Tribalism, shun it.
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Niwdog(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
na Igbo man buy your papa only land for Ijeododo ba?
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by stuffs2002: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
"The North has the number to retain the power if they so wish but APC Northern Governors decided to build a united Nigeria. Some of you may not understand today but history will remember those Governors individually and collectively even far more than some of us that jettisoned politics for national cohesion. They have made our faith in Nigeria stronger"

---- Wike February, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Flood-stricken Areas / NNPC Completes 539km Of Gas Pipeline Projects - Pictures / Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.