Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win (8778 Views)

2023: The Mood In PDP Is Excellent – Ayu / #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments / After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
How has that been beneficial to your life?

Did you buy fuel N87 Naira since 3 Yorubas occupy top political positions?

Reason beyond Amala and Ewedu politics.

Hahahaha, no up Nepa for here.

Using your present woes to judge others is unfair

3 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by PlayMaker14: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Using your present woes to judge others is unfair
You didn't answer my question....

How has it been beneficial to your life?

Did you buy fuel N87 per litre because 3 top political office holders from Yoruba are there?

Kindly answer the question so you won't be regarded as a daft fellow.

3 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by basilo102: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
How has that been beneficial to your life?

Did you buy fuel N87 Naira since 3 Yorubas occupy top political positions?

Reason beyond Amala and Ewedu politics.
Lol. Yorubas have gradually become the aboki of the south

2 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You didn't answer my question....

How has it been beneficial to your life?

Did you buy fuel N87 per litre because 3 top political office holders from Yoruba are there?

Kindly answer the question so you won't be regarded as a daft fellow.

I only spent less than 2 months in Nigeria under Buhari's presidency in Nigeria, which fuel are you talking about?
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Magnoliaa(f): 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
How I wish you guys could be strategic like others. In this present government, out of the top 5 political positions in Nigeria, Yoruba's are occupying 3 position..

We sabi the road, we do things without chest beating about it.

So this is your strategy for winning in life?

You do not necessarily care for the truth nor validity of a matter or the right thing, so long as "your person" is the one in charge?

What a way to tell us that you've never gotten or worked for anything you have by merit.

3 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by PlayMaker14: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
basilo102:

Lol. Yorubas have gradually become the aboki of the south
Quite sad.... In a bid to spite other regions, they're punishing themselves.

3 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Magnoliaa:

So this is your strategy for winning in life?

You do not necessarily care for the truth nor validity of a matter or the right thing, so long as "your person" is the one in charge?

What a way to tell us that you've never gotten or worked for anything you have by merit.

What is the truth, what is the the lie, is Obi not a failure?

3 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Using your present woes to judge others is unfair.

Okay, maybe I should rephrase the question for you;

- Are Yorubas buying fuel at 87 naira?

- Bonus one...how are the 3 Yorubas holding top positions in this country beneficial to you?

How has it impacted your life?

5 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by PlayMaker14: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

I only spent less than 2 months in Nigeria under Buhari's presidency in Nigeria, which fuel are you talking about?
Are all your family members based there with you?
Are they not bearing the brunt of your foolish decision to play Amala and Ewedu politics?

4 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by HarunaWest(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
VeryKindHearted:
By my observation, the mood in the north among the masses is not that happy. I sense a kind of unhappiness among the people because Atiku did not win.

Let me take you down memory lane as follows:

APC almost denied Tinubu ticket because of the fear that Atiku Abubakar of PDP may likely win because the north will vote for Atiku if APC doesn't field a northerner.

They feared that APC could lose if Tinubu is the flag bearer.

Previous to this election, everywhere I went, I observed that the north was behind Atiku.

So let us say that the north has lost the election because PDP has lost.

The East has lost the election because LP has lost.

Why are the northerners blaming the east for their lost?

I sense a kind of anger from the northerners today. They said that the easterners only voted for LP.

I saw so many WhatsApp posts here in the north attacking Igbos. I hear some discussion bordering on the selfishness of easterners. They are not happy, I can confidently say.

I believe that the north thought that the east is so divided that it cannot come together to support a particular candidate.

I sincerely believed that they thought that PDP will win because somehow or other, the east would vote for PDP.

Although I never voted for APC(I am behind Obi). But I am happy because the north now knows that a candidate from the south can win even when the north is behind a northern candidate the way they were behind Atiku. The north now knows that if everyone is voting for his tribe, no one is sure of victory.

Previous to this election, Tinubu was unpopular and everywhere in the north was Atiku.

So I am happy that a southern has won in an election which also fielded a popular northerner.

Oga shvt da f up. You ain't from here so don't speak for us. Tinubu has machinery here in place,To ubu tha promises some of these governor's ministerial positions already. He had serving governors, senators, ex governors and senators all working for him 'genuinely', even the masses were behind him to a large extent. We the PDP already knew that we were heading for doom since AA refused to settle with the G5. The same national chairman Ayu that couldn't command reasonable votes from his state of origin. The elections were rigged and the best rigger won.

2 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Magnoliaa(f): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
What is the truth, what is the the lie, is Obi not a failure?

Thank you for the confirmation.

You're a crook who got ahead in life by cheating others. smiley

6 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by PlayMaker14: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Okay, maybe I should rephrase the question for you;

- Are Yorubas buying fuel at 87 naira?

- Bonus one...how are the 3 Yorubas holding top positions in this country beneficial to you?

How has it impacted your life?
Mag, don't expect an answer from him again.... He is daft.

2 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Thank you for the confirmation.

You're a crook who got ahead in life by cheating others. smiley

Both Atiku and Tinubu received zero votes from Obi's polling unit, let agree Tinubu is not popular there, didn't those same people voted for Atiku in the last election? So both Apc and Pdp agents voted for Obi.

Obi is a big fraud

2 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by PlayMaker14: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
HarunaWest:
Oga shvt da f up. You ain't from here so don't speak for us. Tinubu has machinery here in place,To ubu tha promises some of these governor's ministerial positions already. He had serving governors, senators, ex governors and senators all working for him 'genuinely', even the masses were behind him to a large extent. We the PDP already knew that we were heading for doom since AA refused to settle with the G5. The same national chairman Ayu that couldn't command reasonable votes from his state of origin. The elections were rigged and the best rigger won.

At the bolded;

Is this the type of daft mentality a young man like you should be upholding?

Are you in anyway endorsing rigging?

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Are all your family members based there with you?
Are they not bearing the brunt of your foolish decision to play Amala and Ewedu politics?

You don quickly shift goal post to my family...

Oh boy, you guys don turn to comedians, after defending my family members, I dey sure na my partner go be next..lol

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by PlayMaker14: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Both Atiku and Tinubu received zero votes from Obi's polling unit, let agree Tinubu is not popular there, didn't those same people voted for Atiku in the last election? So both Apc and Pdp agents voted for Obi.

Obi is a big fraud
Obi is someone's father, who has shown how resourceful and prudent he can be,

Can your father who is the senior fraud show us anything he has achieved?

2 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Magnoliaa(f): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

grin grin

Ehen.

Walai.

You're a fuking unpatriotic coward.

You japa after two months of Buhari? Why, like, why exactly?

So you mean you actually have no experiential knowledge of what is happening in Nigeria right now? Why didn't you stay to positively contribute to the growth of Nigeria and to enjoy a blissful Buhari's presidency?

It's never too late.

Something fit happen to bring you back here, by fire, by force, whether you like it or not.

I have no doubt Tinubu's "presidency" will be better than Buhari's and favorable to you.

4 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by PlayMaker14: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

You don quickly shift goal post to my family...

Oh boy, you guys don turn to comedians, after defending my family members, I dey sure na my partner go be next..lol
I asked you a question in regards to your previous reply, don't be a coward, answer me.

2 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Magnoliaa:

grin grin

Ehen.

Walai.

You're a fuking unpatriotic coward.

You japa after two months of Buhari? Why, like, why exactly?

So you mean you actually have no experiential knowledge of what is happening in Nigeria right now? Why didn't you stay to positively contribute to the growth of Nigeria and to enjoy a blissful Buhari's presidency?

It's never too late.

Something fit happen to bring you back here, by fire, by force, whether you like it or not.

I have no doubt Tinubu's "presidency" will be better than Buhari's and favorable to you.

Even during Gej's tenure, I only visited for months.

Lol

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Magnoliaa(f): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Obi is a big fraud

I hope the long arm of the law gets to you for all the crimes you've committed wherever you are sha...

Hopefully, it is a sane place where nonsense doesn't fly. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I asked you a question in regards to your previous reply, don't be a coward, answer me.

The question which I have answered before quickly shifting goal post.

Chibedu, oya drop that goal post now. Why should you be using your present condition to judge others. Don't you know fingers are not equal?
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Magnoliaa(f): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
Even during Gej's tenure, I only visited for months.

Lol

May the universe and elements conspire to push you in showing your true patriotism in real life like you do online.

You will come back here; voluntarily or not. πŸ₯±

4 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Magnoliaa(f): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Mag, don't expect an answer from him again.... He is daft.

🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I hope the long arm of the law gets to you for all the crimes you've committed wherever you are sha...

Hopefully, it is a sane place where nonsense doesn't fly. cheesy

My head is not flat, hope you understand what that means, those who have been wishing us and our region evil, they do not know we have Arebi, all glaring the Arebi is taking effects.

He who God bless, anyone envying is only attracting thunder
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by RZArecta(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
ONLY IBOS ARE UNHAPPY BECAUSE THEY LACK GOODWILL.
THE REST OF THE WORLD IS MOVING ON AND WISHING NIGERIA WELL.
useless, tribal bigot without a brain. Can you prove that only Igbos voted for Obi ? You're too dense for normal human population

2 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Magnoliaa:

May the universe and elements conspire to push you in showing your true patriotism in real life like you do online.

You will come back here; voluntarily or not. πŸ₯±

If na by you people's evil wishes, I for don pkeme but God pass una that's why he has elevated us why you guys are relegated.

5% self wan dey shake yansh. grin

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by PlayMaker14: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

The question which I have answered before quickly shifting goal post.

Chibedu, oya drop that goal post now. Why should you be using your present condition to judge others. Don't you know fingers are not equal?
Your family over here are still suffering, soaking Akamu and grinding beans to survive, because you wanted to spite other regions with your Amala and Ewedu politics, you ran like a silly coward living them here for Buhari to torture them in abject poverty.

Ask them how much they bought fuel to power to beans grinding machine.

2 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Magnoliaa(f): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:
If na by you people's evil wishes, I for don pkeme but God pass una that's why he has elevated us why you guys are relegated.

5% self wan dey shake yansh. grin

Olofo ni e. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

You're supporting Buhari/Tinubu and I said you will come back here to witness their tenure and it has turned to evil wish?

Wait, are their "presidencies" evil to Nigerians?

You're a clown. πŸ˜•

4 Likes

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by Emir8: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
You are very correct. It's like a national mourning here in Kano state

1 Like

Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by helinues: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Your family over here are still suffering, soaking Akama and grinding beans to survive, because you wanted to spite other regions with your Amala and Ewedu politics, you ran like a silly coward living them here for Buhari to torture them in abject poverty.

Ask them how much they bought fuel to power to beans grinding machine.

Imagine how you just described what your lineage is likely going through.

We are not rich nor poor but his grace is enough, worry more about how you can put yourself and your family out of the penury you might have been going through.

Take that advise and do the justification cos if not, don't expect any improvement
Re: The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win by PlayMaker14: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Imagine how you just described what your lineage is likely going through.

We are not rich nor poor but his grace is enough, worry more about how you can put yourself and your family out of the penury you might have been going through.

Take that advise and do the justification cos if not, don't expect any improvement
As usual, devoid of anything reasonable....

Next time, don't be a coward, don't run away from your family, living them to suffer for your foolish actions.

Take care.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndi Okereke–Onyiuke’s Fraudulent PH.d - Shock / DSTV Disconnection Despite Paying For Subscription. / PDP Alleges Plot To Arrest 50 Bigwigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.