Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,033 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander (1848 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by IGBOSON1: 12:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodmarlian:
He just wants igbos to like him na politics jooorrr.

He doesn’t need to put in any effort! We already love him!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by raskymonojendor: 12:49am On Mar 02, 2023
siofra:
Sorry, when did afonja become a slur

In my Yoruba class I was taught Afonja is a great name and it's the name of one of the greatest men from Yoruba land.
Dey play. You must be new to Nairaland.

He is contesting for governor and perhaps forgot to hire a social media manager to clean up some of his posts that could be viewed as controversial.

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by raskymonojendor: 12:59am On Mar 02, 2023
He is careless.

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by raskymonojendor: 1:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Oh my goodness. There is even more. What is with him and IPOB/Biafra.

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by YouAreFinished: 1:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Zincfingers:
I had hitherto thought the bastard's ambition was going to be a still birth. But I'm now sure it's nothing but a blighted ovum grin cheesy

Congratulations BABAJIDE OLUSOLA SANWO OLU.

All these half Yoruba are sometimes worse than the full blooded osu from the red mud land
See the person they want us to vote

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by raskymonojendor: 2:32am On Mar 02, 2023
YouAreFinished:

See the person they want us to vote
This man. He is very passionate about Biafra. His mother raised him well. If he suddenly becomes Governor, that will be the day he stops all these Biafra these Biafra that lol

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Nwaetche(m): 2:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Gbedebo Rhodes-Vivour is a true Lagosian and a true Omoluabi.

Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi is a princess of the ancient kindom of Ikorodu Lagos.

Both Gbedebo and Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi are running under LP as governorship and deputy governorship candidate respectively.

Obidient as true patriots will help this exemplary Omuluabis win the lagos back to the indigenes and residents.

We must not allow these migrants from Islamic emirates in Kwara and elsewhere to deceive Lagosians from voting their own son and Princess running under the LP flag.

LAGOS is POssible, a prosperous Lagos is POssible.

Èkó E dìde!!

raskymonojendor:

This man. He is very passionate about Biafra. His mother raised him well. If he suddenly becomes Governor, that will be the day he stops all these Biafra these Biafra that lol
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Yes.
I am Gbadebo V Rhodes. I am on Nairaland and will be sending Sanwo back home comr March 11. What can you do about it.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by aljharem(m): 3:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodmarlian:
He just wants igbos to like him na politics jooorrr.

This is why he will not win. #Coming from a lagosian
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Godfullsam(m): 3:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Some of his posts suggest he doesn't like yoruba at all.

How do you govern the people you don't even like?

May be he wants to govern the igbos in lagos.

Dude is not intelligent at all - typical Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by majemuoluwa45075: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Cowards and empty threats.Cowards and empty threats....
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by kay29000(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2023
ibkayee:
He is just like everyone else, enough of this self righteousness, many people have said the same or worse

But he’s stupid for not cleaning his Twitter sha, very novice move. Using a slur like ‘Afonja’ in public whilst running for elections in one of the main hubs of Yorubaland of all places.

If there’s anything to criticise him for it’s that he doesn’t seem street smart enough to run a place like Lagos 😂

I agree. Dude can't even speak Yoruba properly.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Nwaetche(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2023
[b]Over the past 6days -We won, they won, I won - these two letter sentence rang out over a trillion times across Nigeria ; and it is set to keep sounding in our memory for some time as aggrieved parties have sworn to seek justice in the courts.

But here is a dangerous trajectory to this twist .
Lagos was won by Peter Obi of labour party. His votes first came from enlightened Yoruba , and then from the over 300 tribes from across the nation who call Lagos home.
There were few pockets of violence and voters intimidation (very very few). The thugs were out numbered and couldn't do much.

The actual rigging and vote manipulation took place peacefully at the collation centres..

I advice every lagosian to come out on the 11th March to vote , because you're even more secure than you previously were some few days ago .

But we noticed this trend..

Kwara Yoruba Muslim extremists,who lost their traditional system, Land and culture to the Fulani ,are and have infiltrated Lagos State.
They came with two things namely

(1) crude tribalism
(2) unrefined hate
(3) religious extremism and bigitory

They have singled out the Igbos and Hausa residents in Lagos for attack..
They are quite organised and belong to sinister online social gathering exclusively populated by them ,where they spew all kinds of vitriol and terror laced statements against fellow Nigerians.
These Kwara Muslim immigrants are so froward and so "in-your-face" to an extent that fellow Yorubas detest them and dissociate from them .

They are the real hoodlums .the people in the underworld of Lagos .they disrupt and corrupt everything and anything .

Although their various online social gathering and chats are being monitored and some individuals have been placed under some form of surveillance, we advice citizens of Lagos to help the police and DSS with any information they have about these dark forces [/b].

Copied fron @thebestprice

Ibrahimcoomasie:
The contestant for the Governorship seat in Lagos could be a Nairalander.

In one of his precious tweets, he called someone an Afonja. He also contested with Chinedu in 2019 when he contested for the Senate under PDP in Lagos. He is currently trending on twitter were people are questioning his character or what sort of person he is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"They Told Us To Go To Court, We're Obidient & Will Go" —Peter Obi / No APGA Again!! Peter Obi Storm Anambra Campaign Against Soludo Candidate / Did Soyinka Invade A Radio Station With Gun In 1965?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.