Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu (1271 Views)

Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu / Watch Yorubas Calling For Tinubu And Sanwolu's Head / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by conductor250: 4:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Oya urchins breath cheesy

1 Like

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by potent5(m): 4:52am On Mar 02, 2023
A good and sensible challenge.

3 Likes

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:59am On Mar 02, 2023
potent5:
A good and sensible challenge.
If you see how viral his insults of the Yoruba has gone viral on Whatsapp with Yoruba from all over the world telling their Yoruba kith and kin to go out and vote for Sanwo Olu for Yoruba interest, you will know how horribly you ipob terrorists and ipob terrorist group sympathizers have , in your usual manner, burnt any trace of chance he had in the first place.

He was not even in contention in the first place; Lagosians were not going to vote for him and the race was an APC vs PDP contest with Jandor lagging behind Sanwo Olu until now you further cancelled the votes of Jandor as it is now a full scale Yoruba project against Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour. smh.

He is now lumped up with those ipob terrorists who unleashed a terrorist coordinated arson on Lagos.
That is how bad it is for him at the moment and his perception by the Yoruba and his apprehension over his personal safety during and after the gubernatorial election he is obviously going to lose.

Why do you think Falz and Macaroni are now running upandan now to seek peace? They never knew when hate and bigotry consumed them and set them against their Etiosa host and extended Yoruba kith and kin. You can not finish the meal the community serves you, go ask Pa Obj why despite his attainment he is always rejected by his people.That of falz and macaroni is even better because they do not bear Chinedu as a name.

.Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour is on his own o. I was shocked to read his bigotted remarks and hate for the Yoruba and Yoruba leaders. He was even reportedly mocking Pastor Adeboye on Twitter.smh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by aariwa(m): 4:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Gbadebo Vivour Rhodes family are the original owners of Lagos and due to their liberal and kind nature allowed everybody in including igbo, Hausa and Yoruba but now some group from Osun and kwara are abusing that privilege saying they own Lagos and I wonder the kind of pains original owners of Lagos like gbadebo, oladeinde Fernandez, Funsho Williams etc families would feel hearing this

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Omoawoke: 5:21am On Mar 02, 2023
The Yorubas that didn’t vote last Saturday plus most of the ones that voted for Peter obi on Saturday are ready for you

Chinedu vavous will not see third position

He should just step down and reserve his honor

8 Likes

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by potent5(m): 5:22am On Mar 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If you see how viral his insults of the Yoruba has gone viral on Whatsapp with Yoruba from all over the world telling their Yoruba kith and kin to go out and vote for Sanwo Olu for Yoruba interest, you will know how horribly you ipob terrorists and ipob terrorist group sympathizers have , in your usual manner, burnt any trace of chance he had in the first place.

He was not even in contention in the first place; Lagosians were not going to vote for him and the race was an APC vs PDP contest with Jandor lagging behind Sanwo Olu until now you further cancelled the votes of Jandor as it is now a full scale Yoruba project against Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour. smh.

He is now lumped up with those ipob terrorists who unleashed a terrorist coordinated arson on Lagos.
That is how bad it is for him at the moment and his perception by the Yoruba and his apprehension over his personal safety during and after the gubernatorial election he is obviously going to lose.

Why do you think Falz and Macaroni are now running upandan now to seek peace? They never knew when hate and bigotry consumed them and set them against their Etiosa host and extended Yoruba kith and kin. You can not finish the meal the community serves you, go ask Pa Obj why despite his attainment he is always rejected by his people.That of falz and macaroni is even better because they do not bear Chinedu as a name.

.Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour is on his own o. I was shocked to read his bigotted remarks and hate for the Yoruba and Yoruba leaders. He was even reportedly mocking Pastor Adeboye on Twitter.smh
. Oluwole, are you done?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by helinues: 5:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Some of you people can't make your comments without throwing tantrum
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Christistruth00: 5:24am On Mar 02, 2023
You cannot be more Yoruba than an Osun Man because Ile Ife the source of the Yoruba People is in Osun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Christistruth00: 5:26am On Mar 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Have you seen this Shocker yet

Thank Jesus for the Internet

2 Likes

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by FreeStuffsNG: 5:29am On Mar 02, 2023
Christistruth00:

Blood of Jesu o!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Nwaetche(m): 5:43am On Mar 02, 2023
It baffles me to think how urchin reason in their small oblangata!

Tinubu the lord of the urchins was on the ballot last week and could not scale through in lagos and had ro resort to ballot snatching and doctoring of result to get 25%. The same urchin now believe that a magic would happen and Tinubu minion would now raised some non-existing support to shore up flagging Sanwao-Olu campaign.

They are playing all these childish sentiment to discourage the Obidient movement from trouping out to Vote for Gbedebo and his amazon deputy Princess Oyefusi.

They should know that the Obident are like a wounded lion and lioness and fully emboldened by the feat they recorded last election. They would surely demand their pound of flesh by rooting out Tinubu's empire of criminality come March 11th.

We must always remind the urchins that;

Gbedebo Rhodes-Vivour is a true Lagosian and a true Omoluabi.

Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi is a princess of the ancient kingdom of Ikorodu Lagos.

Both Gbedebo and Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi are running under LP as governorship and deputy governorship candidate respectively.

Obidient as true patriots will help this exemplary Omuluabis win the Lagos back to the indigenes and residents.

We must not allow these migrants from Islamic emirates in Kwara and elsewhere to deceive Lagosians from voting their own son and Princess running under the LP flag.

LAGOS is POssible, a prosperous Lagos is POssible.

Èkó E dìde!!

FreeStuffsNG:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 02, 2023
Christistruth00:

There is more online that shows the repellent dullard is nothing but an IPOB tout, anarchist and Biafra apologist. Probably hates Yorubas over the civil war too.

This development vividly exemplifies where "born throwaway" Omo ale Yorubas like Macaroni and Falz have gotten us.

Imagine an unrepentant IPOB tout and Biafran degenerate now wants to be Governor of Lagos? We dey laff.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Christistruth00: 5:45am On Mar 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Blood of Jesu o!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dsalvo:

There is more online that shows the repellent dullard is nothing but an IPOB tout, anarchist and Biafra apologist. Probably hates Yorubas over the civil war too.

This development vividly exemplifies where "born throwaway" Omo ale Yorubas like Macaroni and Falz have gotten us.

Imagine an unrepentant IPOB tout and Biafran degenerate now wants to be Governor of Lagos? We dey laff.

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by PureMe01: 5:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
The Yorubas that didn’t vote last Saturday plus most of the ones that voted for Peter obi on Saturday are ready for you

Chinedu vavous will not see third position

He should just step down and reserve his honor

You made more noise before the elections that Obi won't see 3rd in Lagos but we know how it all ended grin

So we are used to ur empty bony chest beating

1 Like

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by tsspsolutions: 6:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Nwaetche:
It baffles me to think how urchin reason in their small oblangata!

Tinubu the lord of the urchins was on the ballot last week and could not scale through in lagos and had ro resort to ballot snatching and doctoring of result to get 25%. The same urchin now believe that a magic would happen and Tinubu minion would now raised some non-existing support to shore up flagging Sanwao-Olu campaign.

They are playing all these childish sentiment to discourage the Obidient movement from trouping out to Vote for Gbedebo and his amazon deputy Princess Oyefusi.

They should know that the Obident are like a wounded lion and lioness and fully emboldened by the feat they recorded last election. They would surely demand their pound of flesh by rooting out Tinubu's empire of criminality come March 11th.

We must always remind the urchins that;

Gbedebo Rhodes-Vivour is a true Lagosian and a true Omoluabi.

Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi is a princess of the ancient kingdom of Ikorodu Lagos.

Both Gbedebo and Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi are running under LP as governorship and deputy governorship candidate respectively.

Obidient as true patriots will help this exemplary Omuluabis win the Lagos back to the indigenes and residents.

We must not allow these migrants from Islamic emirates in Kwara and elsewhere to deceive Lagosians from voting their own son and Princess running under the LP flag.

LAGOS is POssible, a prosperous Lagos is POssible.

Èkó E dìde!!

You people have already killed his political career in Lagos for life not just his chances on the 11th. He can never win any election in Lagos until the end of time, highest maybe a nice governor can give him an appointment. It’s now glaring to all Yoruba people that you people have a vested interest in Lagos. Yoruba all over the world are mobilizing against your agenda. I’m based in Abuja, I know a lot of our people that will travel home just to vote for Sanyo-Olu. What is your business in Tinubu empire, is it located in Iboland? And stop trying to set of Yoruba of Lagos against other Yoruba, we have one Yorubaland. You see , states are artificial creations.

9 Likes

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:06am On Mar 02, 2023
Imagine the bastard calling Yoruba 'afonja'.... GRVLagos, you shall never become governor of Lagos state, never

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Sannisege: 6:06am On Mar 02, 2023
You Igbos are killing this young boy's chances

1 Like

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Darammliveth(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Why do my Igbo friends pick so much interest in Lagos governorship election? Must you enforce this guy on them? Is he the best candidate like Peter Obi or because he is running under Labour party?

I noticed on Twitter since yesterday that it was Igbos that insist Obidients should vote this guy. Please don't cause tension in Lagos. I have a lot of Igbo friends both in my house, office and church. We look after each other but what's going on social media between Igbos and Yorubas always make me feel sad.

It will not be good if they started seeing Igbos as a threat to their land. My Igbo friends please stop enforcing the guy on us. I'm a lover of Peter Obi because of his track record. This Gbadebo never have such record.

5 Likes

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by kettykin: 6:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Will lagosians leave the son of a Supreme Court Judge and follow a bastard someone that has no father . Time will tell.
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by kettykin: 6:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Darammliveth:
Why do my Igbo friends pick so much interest in Lagos governorship election? Must you enforce this guy on them? Is he the best candidate like Peter Obi or because he is running under Labour party?

I noticed on Twitter since yesterday that it was Igbos that insist Obidients should vote this guy. Please don't cause tension in Lagos. I have a lot of Igbo friends both in my house, office and church. We look after each other but what's going on social media between Igbos and Yorubas always make me feel sad.

It will not be a good if they started seeing Igbos as a threat to their land. My Igbo friends please stop enforcing the guy on us. I'm a lover of Peter Obi because of his track record. This Gbadebo never have such record.

How is the choice or preference of igbos now an issue?

Is this not what democracy is all about?

1 Like

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Darammliveth(m): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2023
kettykin:

How is the choice or preference of igbos now an issue?

Is this not what democracy is all about?

We're in democracy. But let this guy start from state commissioner or local government chairman. Sanwo-Olu truly deserves a second term.

Please don't let it look as if Igbos have another hidden agender in this Lagos. Trust me I love my Igbo friends. They're fantastic people.

1 Like

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Cajal(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Says Chinedu from Agulu, Lagos Abroad
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by kettykin: 6:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Darammliveth:

We're in democracy. But let this guy start from state commissioner or local government chairman. Sanwo-Olu truly deserves a second term.

Please don't let it look as if Igbos have another hidden agender in this Lagos. Trust me I love my Igbo friends. They're fantastic people.

This is not how democracy works, he can aspire for any position under the facs of the sun , this is the beauty of democracy
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Darammliveth(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2023
kettykin:

This is not how democracy works, he can aspire for any position under the facs of the sun , this is the beauty of democracy

Okay bro.
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Christistruth00: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2023
kettykin:
Will lagosians leave the son of a Supreme Court Judge and follow a bastard someone that has no father . Time will tell.

Who are you calling Bastard hope it is not Tinubu
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by potent5(m): 5:31am On Mar 04, 2023
Seyi Tinubu is a terrorist since he married a terrorist. Even Davido is also a terrorist. Stupid Oluwole rigging machines.
FreeStuffsNG:

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:36am On Mar 04, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Imagine the bastard calling Yoruba 'afonja'.... GRVLagos, you shall never become governor of Lagos state, never

He is Gomina already, propaganda and fake news won't save Sanwo-olu. grin
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by seeyounow: 5:40am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:40am On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If you like bring fake pictures of GRV wearing Biafra attire, he is your Governor already. You will lose your recharge card business in Alausa and focus on swindling people online.

Bring more propaganda. grin
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by bigsmoke2(m): 5:44am On Mar 04, 2023
This guy is a tribal bigot there is no sugar coating it. You can't rule Yoruba state if you feel This way about them. His name gbadebo is just to scam people he is deeply Igbo at heart and also seems to harbor strong resentment towards Yorubas, his father's people. I voted Obi but this GRV won't be getting my vote he is a bigot and opportunist trying to take advantage of Obi's popularity.

1 Like

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by ycat: 5:58am On Mar 04, 2023
The Gbadebo may not even be Yoruba at all because Lagosian isn't an ethnic group, Lagos was just a dumping ground for returnees and no returnee can claim to have brought Lagos with them. Lagos aborigines are Ijebu, we also have Egba and Awori and even Oyo who have been in Lagos and can claim Lagosians before the returnee Vivour Rhodes of this world. There are people that came with British and then the slave returnees, all Yoruba returnees belong to Yoruba subgroups like Bishop Ajayi Crowther(Oyo) and Allison(Ijebu). So what you should be asking Gbadebo is when did his family come to Lagos, where did they leave from and the name of their Yoruba subgroup. Bode George hates Tinubu because Tinubu's grandmother fought against the British for dumping non-Yoruba in Lagos including his grandfather. Tinubu owns Lagos partly because his grandmother fought alongside Ijebu against the British and he's an Ojulowo omo Yoruba. Yoruba have been magnanimous with the adage of TI A BA KA ERU INU ERU A BA JE! But now we aren't left with any choice than to ka eru.
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by orisa37: 6:26am On Mar 04, 2023
UNITY HAS VARIOUS DIMENSIONS, INTERPRETATIONS AND PERCEPTIONS.
ONE IS THE EXCLUSIVE LIST MILITARY PERCEPTION.
ANOTHER IS FAPRES AND CTTRFG.
NIGERIA HAS FAILED IN THE EXCLUSIVE LIST STYLE
AND WILL SUCCEED BY ADOPTING FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES AND A CERTIFIED TITHES(TENTH) CONTRIBUTIONS TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal High Court Fines Obidients #15m For Suit Against Inauguration / Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. / Just See How This Lady Is ADMIRING Our 001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.