Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,375 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu (1287 Views)

Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu / Watch Yorubas Calling For Tinubu And Sanwolu's Head / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Nwaetche(m): 6:30am On Mar 04, 2023
Hard fact!

Gbedebo Rhodes-Vivour is a true Lagosian and a true Omoluabi.

Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi is a princess of the ancient kingdom of Ikorodu Lagos.

Both Gbedebo and Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi are running under LP as governorship and deputy governorship candidate respectively.

Obidients as true patriots will help this exemplary Omuluabis win the Lagos back to the indigenes and residents.

We must not allow these migrants urchins to deceive true Lagosians and patriotic residents from voting GRV and the amiable Princess running under the LP flag.

A new LAGOS is POssible, a prosperous Lagos is POssible.

Èkó E dìde!!

conductor250:
Oya urchins breath cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by elonmuskbaby: 6:33am On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If you see how viral his insults of the Yoruba has gone viral on Whatsapp with Yoruba from all over the world telling their Yoruba kith and kin to go out and vote for Sanwo Olu for Yoruba interest, you will know how horribly you ipob terrorists and ipob terrorist group sympathizers have , in your usual manner, burnt any trace of chance he had in the first place.

He was not even in contention in the first place; Lagosians were not going to vote for him and the race was an APC vs PDP contest with Jandor lagging behind Sanwo Olu until now you further cancelled the votes of Jandor as it is now a full scale Yoruba project against Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour. smh.

He is now lumped up with those ipob terrorists who unleashed a terrorist coordinated arson on Lagos.
That is how bad it is for him at the moment and his perception by the Yoruba and his apprehension over his personal safety during and after the gubernatorial election he is obviously going to lose.

Why do you think Falz and Macaroni are now running upandan now to seek peace? They never knew when hate and bigotry consumed them and set them against their Etiosa host and extended Yoruba kith and kin. You can not finish the meal the community serves you, go ask Pa Obj why despite his attainment he is always rejected by his people.That of falz and macaroni is even better because they do not bear Chinedu as a name.

.Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour is on his own o. I was shocked to read his bigotted remarks and hate for the Yoruba and Yoruba leaders. He was even reportedly mocking Pastor Adeboye on Twitter.smh
lol their obsession with the ipob madness still never let them get sense

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by elonmuskbaby: 6:33am On Mar 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If you see how viral his insults of the Yoruba has gone viral on Whatsapp with Yoruba from all over the world telling their Yoruba kith and kin to go out and vote for Sanwo Olu for Yoruba interest, you will know how horribly you ipob terrorists and ipob terrorist group sympathizers have , in your usual manner, burnt any trace of chance he had in the first place.

He was not even in contention in the first place; Lagosians were not going to vote for him and the race was an APC vs PDP contest with Jandor lagging behind Sanwo Olu until now you further cancelled the votes of Jandor as it is now a full scale Yoruba project against Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour. smh.

He is now lumped up with those ipob terrorists who unleashed a terrorist coordinated arson on Lagos.
That is how bad it is for him at the moment and his perception by the Yoruba and his apprehension over his personal safety during and after the gubernatorial election he is obviously going to lose.

Why do you think Falz and Macaroni are now running upandan now to seek peace? They never knew when hate and bigotry consumed them and set them against their Etiosa host and extended Yoruba kith and kin. You can not finish the meal the community serves you, go ask Pa Obj why despite his attainment he is always rejected by his people.That of falz and macaroni is even better because they do not bear Chinedu as a name.

.Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour is on his own o. I was shocked to read his bigotted remarks and hate for the Yoruba and Yoruba leaders. He was even reportedly mocking Pastor Adeboye on Twitter.smh
lol their obsession with the ipob madness still never let them get sense grin

1 Like

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by ycat: 6:38am On Mar 04, 2023
They are slaves returnees who British trusted more with power, and just like yall said the first female medical doctor in Nigeria who we all call Yoruba is from Sierra Leone, these people too are not Yoruba.
aariwa:
Gbadebo Vivour Rhodes family are the original owners of Lagos and due to their liberal and kind nature allowed everybody in including igbo, Hausa and Yoruba but now some group from Osun and kwara are abusing that privilege saying they own Lagos and I wonder the kind of pains original owners of Lagos like gbadebo, oladeinde Fernandez, Funsho Williams etc families would feel hearing this

1 Like

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Nwaetche(m): 6:45am On Mar 04, 2023
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!

Are you talking about urchins and Kwara immigrants? Please never use the great Yoruba Omuluabis and Tinubu urchins in one sentence.

Tinubu was booted out of Lagos and he ran with his heels touching his head to his Fulani overlords to help rig him in. Exactly the way Afonja called in Fulani Alimi to help him in Ilorin after being booted out in Old Oyo empire. You can read history and know what happened at the end.

With history as a guide, true Yorubas and other patriotic Lagos indigenes and residents that stated equivocally through their votes about their detest for Tinubu would be completing the Job they have on Saturday March 11th.

It would be a date to booth our his minion Sanwo-Olu and the remnants of his band of miscreant and Agberos that have corrupted the land of Eko and the jewel of Yoruba race.

Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi is a princess of the ancient kingdom of Ikorodu Lagos.

Both Gbedebo and Princess Abiodun Islamiyat Oyesfusi are running under LP as governorship and deputy governorship candidate respectively.

Obidients as true patriots will help this exemplary Omuluabis win the Lagos back to the indigenes and residents.

We must not allow these migrants urchins to deceive true Lagosians and patriotic residents from voting GRV and the amiable Princess running under the LP flag.

Èkó E dìde!!

FreeStuffsNG:

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by maestroferddi: 6:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Darammliveth:
Why do my Igbo friends pick so much interest in Lagos governorship election? Must you enforce this guy on them? Is he the best candidate like Peter Obi or because he is running under Labour party?

I noticed on Twitter since yesterday that it was Igbos that insist Obidients should vote this guy. Please don't cause tension in Lagos. I have a lot of Igbo friends both in my house, office and church. We look after each other but what's going on social media between Igbos and Yorubas always make me feel sad.

It will not be good if they started seeing Igbos as a threat to their land. My Igbo friends please stop enforcing the guy on us. I'm a lover of Peter Obi because of his track record. This Gbadebo never have such record.

Do you know GRV or are you swayed by petty tribalism?

Surf through the net and listen to the candidate's pitches and speeches...

Stop sounding ridiculous...

GRV will take Lagos to the next level...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Nwaetche(m): 6:50am On Mar 04, 2023
Afonja exposed!

Darammliveth:

We're in democracy. But let this guy start from state commissioner or local government chairman. Sanwo-Olu truly deserves a second term.

Please don't let it look as if Igbos have another hidden agender in this Lagos. Trust me I love my Igbo friends. They're fantastic people.
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Nwaetche(m): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2023
GRV did not call all Yorubas Afonja. In fact Omulabis are highly sophisticated and an embodiment of humanity and tolerance.

Please do not twist it we all know those he referred to as Afonja.

Afonjas are band of bigotic urgins originally from Iragbiji and Islamic emirate of Ilorin. However, the Iragbiji folks through Governor Adeleke have booted them out and banished them politically for soiling the ancient town's name. The children of Iragbiji even came out on vidieo calling out the Agbado master with unprintable names. However the kwara immigrants have recently taken up the mantle as orignal Afonjas to a new level.

A nairaland recently put it this way;

Kwara Yoruba Muslim extremists,who lost their traditional system, Land and culture to the Fulani ,are and have infiltrated Lagos State.
They came with two things namely

(1) crude tribalism
(2) unrefined hate
(3) religious extremism and bigitory

YorubaNiBaba:
Imagine the bastard calling Yoruba 'afonja'.... GRVLagos, you shall never become governor of Lagos state, never
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Darammliveth(m): 7:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Nwaetche:
Afonja exposed!

You're such an idiot.
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Nwaetche(m): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Afonja miscreat exposed!

grin grin grin grin

Darammliveth:

You're such an idiot.
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by F117nighthawk: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2023
Sick urchins and bigots they have started their tribal divides again, every Tom, dick and Harry is claiming LAGOS because the are yoruba online, the ones from OGUN, OYO, OSUN and Co? The same morons will fight themselves if someone from OGUN, will contest to be governor in OYO, or the one from OSUN will fight the one from ONDO if he is contesting to be GOVERNOR, they will at that point not say the are yorubas, what a set of confused race,no wonder tinubu fooled them and took over Lagos, by changing his names, state and parental background.instead of them to look at the candidates and look at the change and governance they will effect in the system, they are here fighting based on stupid ethnic divide, una mumu never do, agberos like MC Oluomo will soon become governor for lagos na that time una head go clear, Nigerians are in the UK and US holding government positions, nobody over there considers their ethnic or tribal backgrounds, make una go use una brains and always go for the right candidates with the best credentials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Nwaetche(m): 7:29am On Mar 04, 2023
My brother. It is not all Yorubas.

Infact majority of Yorubas are Omoluabis. It is only a fraction of Afonja miscreats that are giving Omoluabis and true Lagos Indigenes bad publicity.

As you know ,Afonjas are band of bigotic urgins originally from Iragbiji and Islamic emirate of Ilorin. However, the Iragbiji folks through Governor Adeleke have booted them out and banished them politically for soiling the ancient town's name. The children of Iragbiji even came out on vidieo calling out the Agbado master with unprintable names. However the kwara immigrants have recently taken up the mantle as orignal Afonjas to a new level.

A nairaland recently put it this way;

Kwara Yoruba Muslim extremists,who lost their traditional system, Land and culture to the Fulani ,are and have infiltrated Lagos State.
They came with two things namely

(1) crude tribalism
(2) unrefined hate
(3) religious extremism and bigitory

This anomaly would likely be fixed this Saturday when GRV is elected by true Omoluabis and other patriotic Nigerians resident in lagos.

F117nighthawk:
Sick urchins and bigots they have started their tribal divides again, every Tom, dick and Harry is claiming LAGOS because the are yoruba online, the ones from OGUN, OYO, OSUN and Co? The same morons will fight themselves if someone from OGUN, will contest to be governor in OYO, or the one from OSUN will fight the one from ONDO if the is contesting to be GOVERNOR, they will at that point not say the are yorubas, what a set of confused race,no wonder tinubu fooled themselves and took over Lagos, by changing his names, state and parental background.instead of them to look at the candidates and look at the change and governance they will effect in the system, they are here fighting based on stupid ethnic divide, una mumu never do, agberos like MC Oluomo will soon become governor for lagos na that time una head go clear

1 Like

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Ola260: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2023
maestroferddi:
Do you know GRV or are you swayed by petty tribalism?

Surf through the net and listen to the candidate's pitches and speeches...

Stop sounding ridiculous...

GRV will take Lagos to the next level...
We don’t want.
Go and campaign for labor party candidate in anambra

1 Like

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Darammliveth(m): 7:31am On Mar 04, 2023
Nwaetche:

Afonja miscreat exposed!

grin grin grin grin

I will never involve myself in this tribalism argumentation with you.

Get lost.
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Christistruth00: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2023
Nwaetche:
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!

Are you talking about urchins and Kwara immigrants? Please never use the great Yoruba Omuluabis and Tinubu urchins in one sentence.

Tinubu was booted out of Lagos and he ran with his heels touching his head to his Fulani overlords to help rig him in. Exactly the way Afonja called in Fulani Alimi to help him in Ilorin after being booted out in Old Oyo empire. You can read history and know what happened at the end.

With history as a guide, true Yorubas and other patriotic Lagos indigenes and residents that stated equivocally through their votes about their detest for Tinubu would be completing the Job they have on Saturday March 11th.

It would be a date to booth our his minion Sanwo-Olu and the remnants of his band of miscreant and Agberos that have corrupted the land of Eko and the jewel of Yoruba race.

Èkó E dìde!!

The Wisdom and Foresight God Gave to Awolowo and our Fathers when they stopped Azikiwe from becoming the Premier of the West must have almost killed them

So if an Easterner is controlling the West and an Easterner is in Control of the East then where will the West be in Control of?

Could Azikiwe have done what Awolowo did for the West?.

Gbadebo Vivour Rhodes is an IPOB front
.The

Ipob cannot unleash destruction Cannibals and Anarchy on their homeland once full of industrious people and then come to Lagos to be dragging Lagos with the Yorubas

Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by Freethinker87: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Darammliveth:
Why do my Igbo friends pick so much interest in Lagos governorship election? Must you enforce this guy on them? Is he the best candidate like Peter Obi or because he is running under Labour party?

I noticed on Twitter since yesterday that it was Igbos that insist Obidients should vote this guy. Please don't cause tension in Lagos. I have a lot of Igbo friends both in my house, office and church. We look after each other but what's going on social media between Igbos and Yorubas always make me feel sad.

It will not be good if they started seeing Igbos as a threat to their land. My Igbo friends please stop enforcing the guy on us. I'm a lover of Peter Obi because of his track record. This Gbadebo never have such record.

Must you enforce a migrant on Lagosians? GRV is a true Lago sian with traceable ancestry, why do you nomads impose yourselves on indigenous Lagosian?
Re: GVR Is More Yoruba Than Thief.nubu And Sanwolu by maestroferddi: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2023
Ola260:

We don’t want.
Go and campaign for labor party candidate in anambra
lol..
Who are the "we"?

The last time I checked, most Lagosians are rearing to vote GRV into office...

Going by what transpired on the 25th of February, Sanwo-Olu is toast if INEC don't play another funny game...

Dey dia dey play...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwoolu Has Depreciated So Much, Fellow Obidients, Why!!! / Lagos State Government Unable To Pay Salary As Expected / How Akpabio Win Senate President In Last Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.