Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) (46558 Views)

IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by beejay85: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kaymansion:
shocked Don't mind that guy after what his party APC have done for him
U meant Ameachi is yet to recover from the shock he got from the Primaries... grin
That he placed his political career on hold... grin
Smart Igbo man Ngige who saw beyond his nose knew he stood no chance against Jagaban .. retained his ministerial slot.. grin and could continue as a minister depending on his lobbying skill..
I love politics! It's a game like gamble- the winner takes all...But the HOUSE (smart party in power) always Win... grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Tranquill: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
And some people sitting in one okpa shop in ogbete market counted the votes in all the polling units in Rivers State and determined that no one supported nor voted for Tinubu. E go clear for ona eye...
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by homosapien(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
zinaunreal:

Shut up your stinking mouth. You're among the stupid millions with vulture brain running this country down with your stupidity

You obedient dingbat are a disease which ought to be exterminated from the face of the earth
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by HIbreed(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
I don't take that inbecile (Asari) serious.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by zinaunreal(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
homosapien:

You obedient dingbat are a disease which ought to be exterminated from the face of the earth

Vulture
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Hollyharjii: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
lawdrigo:

No need to call back...
Just remove your mind from there..
If it's yours they will definitely call you..

Alright, thank you
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Hollyharjii: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Marinog:
Send a text message, wait a day, then try a call if nothing happens. Phrase your words, to say checking in, just in case you sent it, I didn't not receive it. If not, happy/patient to wait for your email.

I appreciate this
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Hollyharjii: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
jelel6:

Call.

No problem if you follow up with the recruiter and put your candidacy at the front of their minds. Some recruiters like to know you're keen for the job.

Alright, thanks for your advice
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by georgeakins: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freebills12:
I pity Amaechi for real. Imagine how his political aspirations come to an end. All his efforts were in vain... He fought GEJ's second tenure because he wanted to be VP to kwankwaso in PDP then, all of his was ministerial position which he didn't use to help his people, at least clear betrayal's tag on his name.
As APC he fought Wike for 8 years only Wike to snatch the staff of leader of APC from him.

Go and rest.

Pity yourself, not Amechi.
He was a speaker, a governor and a minister for 8 years.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hakumi Obembe!
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by TripleA1: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
You are free to put a call since you r interested for the job. I wish you the very best

Hollyharjii:
:
I'm not here to comment on the subject matter but for a professional advice

Please I did a pre-interview (via telephone call) with one Recruiter on Monday 27/02/23 and the recruiter was happy with the way I responded to all questions been asked, and said she'll be expecting a mail in respect to the actual interview, but till now 02/03/23, I have been checking my mail each millisecond

Please should I call the recruiter as I saved the number after the call or I should wait more

Please I need a professional advice.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Hollyharjii: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pipefitter:

If they have no intention of conducting an actual interview, calling them won't change their mind. I advise you wait. It never hurts to be patient

Just that I'm curious, but it's okay
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by ufuosman(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dis one😂
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Hollyharjii: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
TripleA1:
You are free to put a call since you r interested for the job. I wish you the very best

Thank you greatly for this

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by arantess: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
YouAreFinished:

What do you expect,Tinubu came to his rescue when he was detained by Nigeria government. I don't blame him.
stop spinning stories from your arse
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Pickmycall: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu always buy his way to victory.He can't win under a credible contest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by joba4luv: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nothing we will not see in Nigeria unrepentant thugs/muderer even have mouth to mock somebody
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Pandev(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:
You can never see decent people associated with the Chicago heroine-drug baron except touts, thugs, hooligans, brigands, agberoes, urchins & utterly despicable societal miscreants like Tony Kabaka, MC Oluomo, Asari Dokubo, Kekemere etc.
I'm enjoying your salty tears, I can even feel your anger with the way you type. After hyping your cry cry baby candidate, he couldn't secure 25% in 24 states but you illiterates say he won. Please cry harder, it's pay back time
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by PerfectMan24: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hollyharjii:
:
I'm not here to comment on the subject matter but for a professional advice

Please I did a pre-interview (via telephone call) with one Recruiter on Monday 27/02/23 and the recruiter was happy with the way I responded to all questions been asked, and said she'll be expecting a mail in respect to the actual interview, but till now 02/03/23, I have been checking my mail each millisecond

Please should I call the recruiter as I saved the number after the call or I should wait more

Please I need a professional advice.
Wait till 2 weeks elapses
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by DMCA: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
More accolades to the most wicked man on earth...

Wahala wahala wahala grin
I tell you grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by jjxxx: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY-gbLJJpB0

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpRkb2qJEww/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Asari Dokubo showers praises on Nigerian youths over Tinubu's presidential victory. Mocks Amaechi. Gives accolades to Governor WIke.

Human beings are talking, this fat pig still dey talk😁😁😁😁
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by bitbillionaire: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is the man Tinubu will appoint minister of Niger Delta affairs.

Welcome to the government of thugs, by thugs and for thugs!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
See the Caliber of People celebrating Wike and Tinubu Evil deeds.

You see this country??

If the Youths don't get it back, let them forget it.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Jameskele(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Criminal like you , idiot
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by GeneralPulal: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mylove55:
Ameachi is now history
Unfortunately..
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by mukthar2000(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Asari my man.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by GeneralPulal: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Angelfrost:
Thugs are no longer hiding in Nigeria's democratic space!

Just look at the caliber of people making national commentaries! SMH!

A congratulatory message is not a national comments..
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Legal001: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yeah
More accolades to Wike Iscariot grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by haffaze777(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Peter Obi got scared and run ------Atiku 2023

https://fb.watch/j0IHBoeWN6/
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by MatrixCircle: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Asari that can't even win ward election grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Origin Of AIDS: OPERATION MK-NAOMI / Boko Haram's Flag (Photo) / Buhari’s Campaign Explains His Absence At Debate, Slams Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.