Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) (46548 Views)

IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by kayusely70(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
heykims:
We know they are all rogues, Amaechi, Wike, Asari Dokubo et al.
And we know too, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President-elect, the incoming GCFR.
Whoever that is grieved should go kiss transformer.
Mad people holding joint press conference after election and each claiming he won the election.
If they had come together and formed a coalition before the poll, it would have been an easy walk in park.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Alawode01(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yes,Ahmache is a saboteur

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by cococandy(f): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Rutherford2019:
Nigeria has been handed over to thugs
very clearly

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by gbishman: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
This Asari guy is just a silly baboon. A man without a direction.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by josilcool(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Asari for bayelsa
Kabaka for Edo
MC Oluomo for Lagos

Hmmm....
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by VTJN(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
zinaunreal:

And you asked you to quote me? Useless vommit
Your respect doesn't pay his bills
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by zinaunreal(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
VTJN:
Your respect doesn't pay his bills

And you think speaking English has made you say something spectacular . With your vulture skull. Funny thing is there are millions of vomit like you running this country down. Disgusting piece of trash
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by VTJN(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
zinaunreal:

And you think speaking English has made you say something spectacular . With your vulture skull. Funny thing is there are millions of vomit like you running this country down. Disgusting piece of trash
I know you're pained for the loss but your common sense ought to have told you that Obi cannot win a national election

You don't know more than a sitting governor who categorically stated that Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by zinaunreal(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
VTJN:
I know you're pained for the loss but your common sense ought to have told you that Obi cannot win a national election

You don't know more than a sitting governor who categorically stated that Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too

I know you're pained nye nye ye ye you be fool . Its funny how you can pick out your English so graciously and still be a wack head. Shiit brain

Don't lecture me about politics. If you really know me you will delete your account. Disgust
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by VTJN(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
zinaunreal:

I know you're pained nye nye ye ye you be fool . Its funny how you can pick out your English so graciously and still be a wack head. Shiit brain

Don't lecture me about politics. If you really know me you will delete your account. Disgust
All thanks to Obi for helping Tinubu dreams come reality. Obi must contest in 2027 o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Kaymansion(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
beejay85:

U meant Ameachi is yet to recover from the shock he got from the Primaries... grin
That he placed his political career on hold... grin
Smart Igbo man Ngige who saw beyond his nose knew he stood no chance against Jagaban .. retained his ministerial slot.. grin and could continue as a minister depending on his lobbying skill..
I love politics! It's a game like gamble- the winner takes all...But the HOUSE (smart party in power) always Win... grin grin cool
Even his fellow contestants in there party presidential primaries have no choice than to move on and support there party's victory, now he has ended politically undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
broadman20:
Hahahaha!

It's too early to start mocking people now.

We still have a long way to go and I sincerely believe the LOOT will be shared without issues before 2027.

We will see who will laugh last at last.

You can send the recruiter a gentle reminder.
Thank them for the interview and remind how you are eager to work in their esteemed and reputable company.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
onuman:

Ameechi never rigged presidential election in Rivers state to enable Buhari win.
The degree at Wike rigged for Tinubu was as if Wike senses were lost. And Wike definitely must pay the ugly price for his foolishness.

Even if Tinubu eventually becomes president of Nigeria, Wike is most likely to go to jail for the obvious misdeeds of his before and during the election.

You wonder why Ekweremadu is rotting in a UK prison?
It is called KARMA!
Wike own go pass Ekweremadu own. Watch out.

He is just a disgusting human. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by onuman: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

You wonder why Ekweremadu is rotting in a UK prison?
It is called KARMA!
Wike own go pass Ekweremadu own. Watch out.

He is just a disgusting human. Simple.

Ike Ekweremadu as Deputy Senate President moved a motion for the Senate to thank the father of the Islamic shoe bomber from northern Nigeria who would have killed thousands if he had succeed in his plot.
Ekweremadu is like Wike - Boot lickers for their private bank accounts. Karma knocks on their doors at the appointed time.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by martinm45: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sons of Lucifer
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by OLULAW: 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shapeless Monster
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by maasoap(m): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Efuaye:
Don't forget that Asari is an Alhaji in ND! Like others, he comes to spew nonsense because their candidate won a controversial election.

No. He knows his friends, those who came to his rescue. That's Tinubu for you. Many people have come out to tell us how Tinubu was there for them when we didn't even have an idea at the time.

If Tinubu does well in his tenure we will all enjoy it, otherwise, we all suffer if he fails!

We could say the same if Atiku, Obi or Kwankwaso had won. You didn't say something special

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by femtex007(m): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
asobo1:
Bloated buffoon @asari "tokunbo"
IPob spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by femtex007(m): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
homosapien:

Will your respect add to his political value. Some of you overestimate yourself
oga. This one to much na
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by bencr7: 1:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Ken4Christ:
It's only in Nigeria we celebrate criminals. What are the teaching the coming generation. How do commit steal and cheat and still openly celebrate it.
our country can never be better,just look at some pple comment,thank God all of all suffer am, whether u no support wat wike did or support wat wike did.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by bencr7: 1:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Wike help apc,yet he dey fear congratulate tinubu,he has already know, river State pple are wetin for him, when is tenure come to an end,time for river pple punish him by voting apc not that is pdp boy.
Now wat he did ,is son in abroad is now living in fear.
U help apc to punish pdp,but now u want ur boy to win in pdp,that wat I call hypocrite.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by maxzzo1(m): 2:42am On Mar 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Accolades for what?
At least Amaechi respected himself and went to APC.

What is Wike still doing in PDP? undecided

Many Nigerians need series of psychological evaluations to determine the right treatment modalities I swear!

Sleep don come again!
U don't get it.....u are floating

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:03am On Mar 03, 2023
maxzzo1:

U don't get it.....u are floating

You don buy your 'ASHIWAJU' aseobi yet?
Na for funeral o. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Accolades for what?
At least Amaechi respected himself and went to APC.

What is Wike still doing in PDP? undecided

Many Nigerians need series of psychological evaluations to determine the right treatment modalities I swear!

Sleep don come again!

Amaechi respected himself by working for Atiku in Rivers State?

One thing I observed is that our reasoning in South West is different from some people. Rivers APC had press conference twice to expose Wike for working for APC victory in Rivers State. They said Wike had directed all local government chairmen and traditional rulers to deliver their areas to APC. With that press conference, it shows they are working in opposite direction to Wike. In South West, it shows Rivers APC is not working in the same direction with Wike as far as Presidential election is concerned. They should have kept it secret instead of making Press conference twice on Wike. Now, they have been defeated.

Wike is their master.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by NickD(m): 5:17am On Mar 03, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY-gbLJJpB0

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpRkb2qJEww/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Asari Dokubo showers praises on Nigerian youths over Tinubu's presidential victory. Mocks Amaechi. Gives accolades to Governor WIke.

What do you expect to hear from a militant
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by stevups(m): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Hollyharjii:
:
I'm not here to comment on the subject matter but for a professional advice

Please I did a pre-interview (via telephone call) with one Recruiter on Monday 27/02/23 and the recruiter was happy with the way I responded to all questions been asked, and said I should be expecting a mail in respect to the actual interview, but till now 02/03/23, I have been checking my mail each millisecond

Please should I call the recruiter as I saved the number after the call or I should wait more

Please I need a professional advice.

Don't be in a rush. I did interview in November, I was called in Feb
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by ycat: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2023
We love you Asari Dokubo!
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by ycat: 6:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Freedom fighter!
NickD:

What do you expect to hear from a militant
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Hollyharjii: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Gbajure:

Don't even try to contact the recruiter! It is too soon. They probably still engaging with other applicants.

Usually it is after 2 weeks u will be contacted. If after 4 weeks you are yet to be contacted then u can call respectfully reminding them of the promise to contact u and the progress with ur application.

Thanks for this advice
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Hollyharjii: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2023
stevups:

Don't be in a rush. I did interview in November, I was called in Feb

Thank you
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Hollyharjii: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2023
PerfectMan24:

Wait till 2 weeks elapses

Okay, thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Kills Lady In Lagos As Thug Shoots To Celebrate Election Victory / Soldier Batters Driver In Lagos For Sneering At Him (photo) / Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.