Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) (46556 Views)

IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by onuman: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Accolades for what?
At least Amaechi respected himself and went to APC.

What is Wike still doing in PDP? undecided

Many Nigerians need series of psychological evaluations to determine the right treatment modalities I swear!

Sleep don come again!

Ameechi never rigged presidential election in Rivers state to enable Buhari win.
The degree at Wike rigged for Tinubu was as if Wike senses were lost. And Wike definitely must pay the ugly price for his foolishness.

Even if Tinubu eventually becomes president of Nigeria, Wike is most likely to go to jail for the obvious misdeeds of his before and during the election.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by TrumpDonald2: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Blackazuma99:
Truly WIKE deserves praise for sending Atiku back to dubai.....

Atiku taught Rivers State can be bought in Abuja, after giving chinyere igwe $500,000 in cash.

Wike showed Nigerians that election in Nigeria can not be free nor fair.

Who told you elections can't be free and fair? We need to get our systems right. Everything was prepared and made available for this election to be credible but the evil politicians that have been benefiting from corruption will not let it.

That is why we must not let this stand.

If we fail to correct this now, then we should forget it. There's no hope for this country anymore.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by We4all: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
More accolades to the most wicked man on earth...

Wahala wahala wahala grin

No matter how angry I am at Wike, this picture just cracks me up whenever I see it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Segzy19: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Amaechi is a useless politician.

Tell me one federal project that he brought to Rivers despite being a top minister (Minister of transportation). All because you were in bad terms with Wike, you failed to improve the lives of your people...

Yet he took university of transportation to Daura
Facilitated the construction of two federal medical center's in Daura (two o, not just one)...

They even turbaned him in Daura...

Now they have dumped him and moved on...

No longer relevant in APC and also no long relevant in Rivers...

Is that wisdom?

Useless politician

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Freebills12: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
georgeakins:

Go and rest.

Pity yourself, not Amechi.
He was a speaker, a governor and a minister for 8 years.

And now Amaechi reduced to nothing politically... The speed of betrayal has catch him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by VTJN(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
zinaunreal:
Wike has lost my respect. Useless man
Lol

He doesn't know you exist😀
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by onuman: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

And now Amaechi reduced to nothing politically... The speed of betrayal has catch him

Amaechi is not reduced to nothing. His triumph in politics is coming.

Wike lost honour such that no politician in Nigeria would want to have anything to do with him in future, unless to be used as a thug during election.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by VTJN(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
onuman:

Ameechi never rigged presidential election in Rivers state to enable Buhari win.
The degree at Wike rigged for Tinubu was as if Wike senses were lost. And Wike definitely must pay the ugly price for his foolishness.

Even if Tinubu eventually becomes president of Nigeria, Wike is most likely to go to jail for the obvious misdeeds of his before and during the election.
Lol

Nairaland jury talking 😀

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by reddingtonblack: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:
You can never see decent people associated with the Chicago heroine-drug baron except touts, thugs, hooligans, brigands, agberoes, urchins & utterly despicable societal miscreants like Tony Kabaka, MC Oluomo, Asari Dokubo, Kekemere etc.

How many people in your family generation are more educated than Fashola, Osibanjo, shettima, hamzat, Fayemi just to mention a few
And all these great men are under BAT mentorship, Tinubu is a reflection of balance
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by F117nighthawk: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Free politics money Don twist some people brain, the egunje wey this one Don collect from wike and tinubu dey make this jobless political agent dey run his mouth against amechi. Anyway naija politics na chop I chop,
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Freebills12: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
onuman:

Amaechi is not reduced to nothing. His triumph in politics is coming.

Wike lost honour such that no politician in Nigeria would want to have anything to do with him in future, unless to be used as a thug during election.

His political triumph in APC or PDP?
I am not talking of Wike, he is not a gentleman
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by gift2xl: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
This dude is unstable, I don't take him serious.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by tesppidd: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
If at all the courts will ever annul Tinubu's election, one of the strongest reasons would be because of what Wike did in Rivers state.

How he recklessly and hopelessly rigged numbers for Tinubu like a senseless deranged person.

Just because of his ego

"I delivered Tinubu"

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by tesppidd: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
ofuonyebi:
Amaechi is a fool at 40
And should cover his face with shame after Jagabans victory
Oga is always the master of the game
lol

A nonentity on nairaland calling a former House Speaker, Governor, DG Campaign Council, Federal Minister a fool at 40.

Wonders never end.

grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:

A congratulatory message is not a national comments..

Okay... Noted sir!
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by 0monnak0da: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freebills12:
I pity Amaechi for real. Imagine how his political aspirations come to an end. All his efforts were in vain... He fought GEJ's second tenure because he wanted to be VP to kwankwaso in PDP then, all of his was ministerial position which he didn't use to help his people, at least clear betrayal's tag on his name.
As APC he fought Wike for 8 years only Wike to snatch the staff of leader of APC from him.
He fought GEJ because of Patience Jonathan
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Awesome007(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hollyharjii:
:
I'm not here to comment on the subject matter but for a professional advice

Please I did a pre-interview (via telephone call) with one Recruiter on Monday 27/02/23 and the recruiter was happy with the way I responded to all questions been asked, and said she'll be expecting a mail in respect to the actual interview, but till now 02/03/23, I have been checking my mail each millisecond

Please should I call the recruiter as I saved the number after the call or I should wait more

Please I need a professional advice.

Please call her

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by mrksquare: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY-gbLJJpB0

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpRkb2qJEww/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Asari Dokubo showers praises on Nigerian youths over Tinubu's presidential victory. Mocks Amaechi. Gives accolades to Governor WIke.

Kalabari pig
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Princessstee: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Rutherford2019:
Nigeria has been handed over to thugs

You are the bastard criminals.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by chiedozie198100: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
asari mocking the best rivers state gov since 1999 is pure abomination.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by zinaunreal(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
VTJN:
Lol

He doesn't know you exist😀

And you asked you to quote me? Useless vommit
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Ken4Christ: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
It's only in Nigeria we celebrate criminals. What are the teaching the coming generation. How do commit steal and cheat and still openly celebrate it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Gbajure(m): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hollyharjii:
:
I'm not here to comment on the subject matter but for a professional advice

Please I did a pre-interview (via telephone call) with one Recruiter on Monday 27/02/23 and the recruiter was happy with the way I responded to all questions been asked, and said she'll be expecting a mail in respect to the actual interview, but till now 02/03/23, I have been checking my mail each millisecond

Please should I call the recruiter as I saved the number after the call or I should wait more

Please I need a professional advice.

Don't even try to contact the recruiter! It is too soon. They probably still engaging with other applicants.

Usually it is after 2 weeks u will be contacted. If after 4 weeks you are yet to be contacted then u can call respectfully reminding them of the promise to contact u and the progress with ur application.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by amuwo1980: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Rutherford2019:
Nigeria has been handed over to thugs
Completely thugs, drug dealers, jiahdist and other charlatans are in charge
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Omodua(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY-gbLJJpB0

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpRkb2qJEww/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Asari Dokubo showers praises on Nigerian youths over Tinubu's presidential victory. Mocks Amaechi. Gives accolades to Governor WIke.

Dokubo should sit down.

Always supporting evil.

Mtchweeeee!
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Omodua(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki... Asari of all pipu.

The guy reminds me of loaves of bread we call "reject" from bakeries

Who takes him serious sef?
Asari is spent forces. Confused man.

Pls continue with your good work. Try appeal to all OBIdients to come out enmasse to vote all LP gubernatorial candidates. Especially Lagos. That state needs paradigm shift. APC has been in the saddle since 1999.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Oga Asari should stick to his terror business and leave politics to polithiefcians!
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Electrokco: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Another 70yrs old man
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) by Lightorder: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
heykims:
We know they are all rogues, Amaechi, Wike, Asari Dokubo et al.
And we know too, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President-elect, the incoming GCFR.
Whoever that is grieved should go kiss transformer.
Mad people holding joint press conference after election and each claiming he won the election.
If they had come together and formed a coalition before the poll, it would have been an easy walk in park.
tell that your president elect that there is nothing more to share and steal. That was why we wanted a stingy man who doesn’t need to steal to recover fund spent on bribery to win elections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) / The Origin Of AIDS: OPERATION MK-NAOMI / Boko Haram's Flag (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.