Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness (35592 Views)

Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / 2019 Poll: Atiku Meets Wike Ahead Of Campaign Kick Off / I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll โ€” Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by epluger: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Father and son heads to Court!
Losers, accept defeat and stop disturbing us with unnecessary noise! ๐Ÿคฃ
warris this one saying.

The real loser is the one that lost his crown in his own house.

Then rig the north east, north west and south south

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by bonechamberlain(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2023
That's the right thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Ofunaofu: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2023
grin
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by fixitbyjal(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu Will win over a hundred times if polls are conducted again

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by bibiking7(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2023

Are they going together or individually? What verdict can we expect? A cancelation or will they give the presidency to the party that came second?
I am just a bit confused. This election matter have tire me.

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Neoteny7: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2023
It seems Atiku has limitless wealth to squander on his failed ambition.

Unknown to him, the filthy lucre he amassed is returning back to the system via his innate and consuming ambition to lead a country that hates him.

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Tit4Tat1(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2023
eedimo:
I doubt a fair outcome.
The judiciary is worst compared to INEC

He'll get it it bro

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Rikidony(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2023
This election is far from over, Obi has never lost in court before, he is called Okwute for a reason

8 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by EdiskyHarry: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2023
Lawyers it's your turn now after
Bankers and POS operators

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Ilamina(f): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2023
grin

Say no to ewedu

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by eedimo(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2023
Tit4Tat1:

He'll get it it bro
I pray so
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by zinaunreal(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2023
This matter serious well well. I hope tinubu gets arrested. Na so you wan use lead this country? Who will respect you with your glaring manipulation

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Teddy0147(m): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Good, those justices in courts will be watched EVERY STEP of the way by the world. Let's see them do their usual abracadabra.

There will be sustained news reportage on all the proceedings by the global community.

The electoral heist will not stand.

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ the rule of law has its own disadvantages and thatโ€™s what APC will use against them

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by duro4chang(m): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Lawyers must wack

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by IgOga(m): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Yeye grin grin grin

Both of them claiming thesame thing......na me get the stolen mandate grin

Court to the two factions of PDP: Did you meet the constitutional requirement of 25% in 25 states and the fct?

LPDP: No

Court: Case lacks substance

Na Obi I pity sha.....all the money wey him don steal from Anambra na so lawyers go chop am......Pastors don already chop their own....Influencers chop their own....na lawyers time to smile to the bank...

grin grin grin

The mistake of PDP and LP is to accuse inec chairman......for your case to make sense you need inec....they need to provide information that can be admissible in court.....all those pictures from a random guy is not evidence in electoral matter....only inec document is valid....

Una don already publicly disgrace the only person wey fit help una matter.....dem go finish your money

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by sexyking1: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Lanretoye:
Instead of them to congratulate their boss,when tinubu started politics in nigeria,Dino was still sug president.
just say when he started criminality dino was still sug president.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by stuffs2002: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Dino is only working for his pocket

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Otulented: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Lanretoye:
Instead of them to congratulate their boss,when tinubu started politics in nigeria,Dino was still sug president.

Did Tinibu win the election, if not rigging? You and I knows the truth, but my happiness is that all of us will still suffer what comes out from it

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by eldeens: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Good, those justices in courts will be watched EVERY STEP of the way by the world. Let's see them do their usual abracadabra.

There will be sustained news reportage on all the proceedings by the global community.

The electoral heist will not stand.

You don watched too many movies

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by zinaunreal(m): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2023
Teddy0147:

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ the rule of law has its own disadvantages and thatโ€™s what APC will use against them

Whatever they will battle it in court

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by FuckDModz: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
I'm loving this. Let's see if the judiciary will embarrass themselves as the world is also watching. Shame on every urchin that is taking pride in this rubbish as victory. You all are criminal minded and you all failed woefully.

And you think the world gives a shit about what happens in Nigeria?

Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
Why are you guys afraid of court?

Isnt it why we have the tribunals?
Afraid of court, or make dem no waste the little wey remain from their campaign donations on frivolities...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by bigdammyj: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Good luck to them.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by zinaunreal(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2023
eldeens:

You don watched too many movies

You too you don watch too much movies

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by ejimatic: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Belawy(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2023
The unison that supposed to happen before election,this guys are comedians

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Omoalaji12: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Peter Obi is wasting his time, and he better concede fast, the election is fair, nigeria has logistics issues and this is very fair election based on Nigeria's logistics ability. Politics can be blurry but Bola Ahmed Tinubu won the Nigerian election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by zinaunreal(m): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Belawy:
The unison that supposed to happen before election,this guys are comedians

When inec is corrupt the unison would never have mattered

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Bintdawood(f): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Sun kyauta ma kansu, idan sun gama a sanar mana abeg....
Mu munyi ta Daura ๐Ÿšถ ๐Ÿšถ ๐Ÿšถ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by franchasofficia: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2023
I just checked INEC portal for my PU result and its heartbreaking to see that these heartless guys changed the result and gave LP 0 votes when LP won with over 90%

I never knew all these rigging stuff can be so openly done like this and approved by Nigerians who call themselves human being, ah, this one shock me oh, LP should hurry with the court case asap angry

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by John4B: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2023
The judiciary, is it the one that has been compromised? Where the highest bidder get favourable judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen / Deputies Lose Out As Governors Anoint Other Aspirants As Successors / #EndSARSMemorial Protest In Abuja In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.