Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness (35590 Views)

Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / 2019 Poll: Atiku Meets Wike Ahead Of Campaign Kick Off / I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by blabulu2000: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Ozekhome SAN is about to cash out

CJN Alhaji Ariwoola from Oyo State Nigeria is waiting for them with their petition

Ariwooja baba Oyo is there for them as ....

Mary Odili is there for Wike and Douye Diri
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by KanwuliaExtra: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
I SAY WE MOOOOOOOOVE!!!! grin
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Olurondo: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Peter Obi and Atiku are bunch of sore losers.They will all labor in vain.No amount of desperation will make them near the presidency!!Rubbish losers!!
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Taiggarr: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tunechi5:
Why's Atiku going to court?

Why is Obi going to court,you BIGOT
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by swaggerjack: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Ozekhome SAN is about to cash out

CJN Alhaji Ariwoola from Oyo State Nigeria is waiting for them with their petition

Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by rafcrown(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
What a nice way of wasting money.Highly surprising that some people will go to court.Good to read Law.
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by kmaster007: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Atiku and Obi going to court claiming they both cam first... How court will judge this...
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
thegrinch:

in your own words...

Next time I will give your fada 50 naira to buy gold circle to prevent an STD and a mistake like you..
It's obvious your brain is full with semen, that's why all your thoughts are fuked...
Pathetic mistake like you

grin grin grin
Oh, so it was you I sent that too..
No wonder .
You're so pathetic
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by okuta007: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
ejimatic:
. Yes good . We shall all see how the sittings and the judgement will follow the preceding rulings on the matter like Awlowo and Shagari 1983. OBJ and Falae 1999 Buhari and OBJ 2004 Rubadu and Yarfua 2009. Buhari and Goodluck 2013 Atiku and Buhari 2015 Atiku and Buhari 2019

Enuff said, see you in court!
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by okuta007: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
senatordave1:

Emotions and morality have no place in law.stop wasting your time.in 2019,inec promised to use server.pdp raised it in court and failed so leave it.it will never fly.

You are the one mired in emotions, I said “See you in court” - that should be enough, right ? grin
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by gladdensir(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodconcept78:

Let's leave emotions and tribal sentiments.

Let's compare peter Obi achievements and Bola Tinubu achievements during their time as governor.

Let's see who deserves this the most.

It is clear that Obi was a failure.

If you need evidence, I can share with you .

I am not a tribalist and I am not being sentimental but i would like to hear tinubu's side from you before I say anything.
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Otulented: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Midemi1 post=121399048][/quote]

Akpamu!
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by ejimatic: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
okuta007:

Enuff said, see you in court!
Ok I heard uu grin grin
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by thegrinch(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
obie3rixe:

Oh, so it was you I sent that too..
No wonder .
You're so pathetic

In the words of your Lord and master...

It was not me... Go and Verify grin grin
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by chaloskyx: 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lol Tinubu talking of fairness and injustice did i here you well someone that murdered Endsars protesters wonders shall never end
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Emilokoiyawon: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ceenachi:
Tinubu should stop deceiving himself. He must show the world how he got 8.7million votes.

INEC spent a total of N105.25 billion to procure the B-VAS machines they boycotted. Nigeria is a brazen criminal enterprise that ought not to exist or sit among the comity of nations.

No, you have to show that Tinubu is not the winner. The burden of proof is on the petitioner. Get it?
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by okuta007: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
ejimatic:
Ok I heard uu grin grin

😎
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by Umadam: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
To defend his second position and obi is fighting for second position...
Tunechi5:
Re: Presidential Poll: Atiku, Obi Head To Court As Tinubu Pledges Fairness by luluosas(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ask me oooooo

Tunechi5:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP / #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate / Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.