Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku (44039 Views)

Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by beardedboy(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You said same 8 years ago
Na who dey cry about cash crunch today? Me?

God bless Buhari and Emefiele. grin grin

At least bombs are not detonating in motor parks.

And CAN chairmen aren't loading our tax money in private jets.

God bless Buhari!

God punish every ipob!
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Majesty7: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

He has already done that, thanks for your advice and keep shut.

Don't insult. Have manners. Be a good citizen. Just supporting your motion. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by chudez0147(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Reconcilation will be after all stolen votes are returned and recounted. Then we will know who lost and who really won.
You dey mind them?? You stole from someone and set up a committee to go beg on your behalf while you are still holding on to your loot .
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Lacash: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2023
TheRareGem1:
https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-has-set-up-reconciliation-committee-to-meet-with-obi-atiku-says-akeredolu/amp
That’s a traits of a good leader and a unifier….God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu 🙏

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by livinbygrace: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2023
wildikeman:
Apart from the UK, Tinunbu's second house and second Nigeria, what other country has congratulated Tinubu

United States of America
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by mach7(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Speak for yourself. Those that celebrated from North to South did so. That the winners understand the current divided nature of the country and chose to be muted in celebrating is a sign of maturity.
Itzteewhy:
In my entire life I have never seen Nigeria so gloomy and quiet after a president is elected.

No celebration or glamour-ish. From North to South everywhere is just quiet.

Indeed this election is becoming interesting day by day

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Komu1048(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2023
TheRareGem1:
https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-has-set-up-reconciliation-committee-to-meet-with-obi-atiku-says-akeredolu/amp

Tinubu May be sick or old oo, but that haven’t affected his mental capabilities, he is a wise and an achiever. He have shown capacity so far
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Sleekfingers: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2023
livinbygrace:

According to them, SW is no man"s land and they want to take control.Something needs to be done real fast before it gets our of hand.

Something is already in motion.....enough is enough of their bullshits.....
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by wildikeman(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2023
livinbygrace:

According to them, SW is no man"s land and they want to take control.Something needs to be done real fast before it gets our of hand.

You better warn the rest of the tribe when you are about to start the genocide.. because i have been hearing yorubas clamouring for the heads of igbos...
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Majesty7: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
We're not interested. We Obidients will meet Batists at the court

Yes ooo. Infact may God punish LP if they go. Ise!
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by wildikeman(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2023
livinbygrace:

United States of America

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by thesicilian: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
We're not interested. We Obidients will meet Batists at the court
As if you have a say. You'll just be ranting online day and night while your darling Obi accepts a juicy post in Tinubu's government
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Jokkarm2: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2023
you are far from the truth sir, LP defeated APC with millions of vote and that will be made known to Nigerians through court and all the evidences will show . there is no room for anyone to force himself into the highest seat of the nation. court will be the one to decide
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by zedegit: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2023
TheRareGem1:

They can tell themselves anything to make them sleep at night but this was daylight robbery.

Even if they all won 12 states each, how was the margin so wide?

Inflated votes. You could equally see tipex on many of the papers.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Emola12(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2023
I talk am before now I say 3 of Dem go still work together we we dey here dey fight ourselves that is rubbish I believe Peter obi will fit governor of CBN because he doesn't tolerate nonsense ATIKU go be tinubu driver trust me
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Flier: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2023
TINUBU will try to change Nigeria to one party system,PDP/LP should reject any act of reconciliation otherwise we are doom in this country
I am happy TINUBU won but I don’t want one party system
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Majesty7: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2023
chudez0147:

You dey mind them?? You stole from someone and set up a committee to go beg on your behalf while you are still holding on to your loot .

It will be bad for LP to attend after their mandate has been stolen. You people should flood his Twitter handle with threats. He shouldn't dare it! He has activated the court case and he must see it to the end.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Dreal1247: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2023
crixlight2:

I don’t why you obidient think na you people be the only youth in Nigeria

Every youth that supports this broadday robbery needs proper reexamination. The future of Nigeria Is in question. Imagine after wasting our time at different poling units, they wrote the results that favours their evil wish and shamelessly read it before the entire world.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by FireUpNow(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Bravo Jagaban. Nice move. Let's join hands to move the country forward
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Thazard(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
Reconciliation for what? Over the brazen theft? Ok so if I raped Akeredolu's daughter and called him for reconciliation would he accept it? If not to seek legal redress or at best, call for my head? Thiefffnubu's geng should not jump the cart, let them wait for the legal fireworks to cool off and if they are still on seat then reconciliation can happen ..
gringringrin see your example
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by wildikeman(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Something is already in motion.....enough is enough of their bullshits.....

You want to start genocide abi...you better ask the igbos to start having it in mind that they can hve their Biafra. Make everybody rest

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Rokmod1234: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2023
Meet them for what. They should be left alone to continue to lick their wounds .Wounded Lions crying over stolen and non existing mandate. Nonsense
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by EmekaBlue(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2023
grin maybe he wan bribe them

Atiku go flaw am in money
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Nfora: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Reconcilation will be after all stolen votes are returned and recounted. Then we will know who lost and who really won.

Correct!

You cannot insist on holding my property stolen and at the same time calling for reconciliation.

Reconciliation of what?

That was the game plan: steal, cheat, then call for reconciliation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by jeromestarks: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2023
Dreal1247:
Let them go and meet the Nigerian youths with whose destiny they are toying with. After praising those who tamed crocodile, he wants reconciliation. I trust Obi. He will never disappoint the youths of this country. No apology for the victims of ENDSARS. Nigerians must take our country back from holigans.
Which youth?
The youths are very stupid.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by aboverich12: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2023
There supposed to be a great jubilation and celebration from the people, how come everywhere quite? Jagaban u don't deserve the seat.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Ezidimma(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2023
Reconciliation?
Is anyone at war with Tinubu?
Why this desperate speed for reconciliation? Did Obi or Atiku or their supporters tell you they are gearing up to fight or have anyone thrown a punch at Tinubu?
Is it not the same APC that told aggrieved parties to court?
So is he now telling them not to go court & come to his committee of APC goons for reconciliation?
Well, his first submission which is go to court has already been accepted by the aggrieved parties so we shall see in court.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by ogawisdom(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2023
grin

Return what you stole

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by jessedaflow: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2023
There's no peace without justice

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Perfectbeing(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Inconsequential!

Before general elections, Buhari started disturbing Nigerians on the need to use BVAS, Buhari took the matter to the Senate to look into it and approve it.

To cut the story short, Senate President the rubber stamp Senator endorsed it as usual.

After general elections, Senate president came out and denied the use of BVAS, claiming that they never approved BVAS.

My problem now is, what about all the billions approved for the so called BVAS machine, did Buhari put the money in his Bank account, or Ahmed Lawan took the money

I advise EFCC to arrest Buhari immediately he leaves office. The amount of embezzlement of public funds going on in this APC administration is alarming.

I keep telling people that Buhari is a pretender, he is just like the more you look the less you see 💯
Ona with ona lies. Where and when did the SP deny BVAS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) / Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls / Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.