Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku (44040 Views)

Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Minjim: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Dreal1247:
Let them go and meet the Nigerian youths with whose destiny they are toying with. After praising those who tamed crocodile, he wants reconciliation. I trust Obi. He will never disappoint the youths of this country. No apology for the victims of ENDSARS. Nigerians must take our country back from holigans.

What has #EndSar got to do with Peter Obi?

Was at the forefront of the protest or he was shot at Lekki?
Peter Obi is truly an opportunist who is exploring the youth to achieve his own and Igbos political ambition.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by perpeling22(f): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Reconciliation gbuekwa gi there!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by shizzle1: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
Reconciliation for what? Over the brazen theft? Ok so if I raped Akeredolu's daughter and called him for reconciliation would he accept it? If not to seek legal redress or at best, call for my head? Thiefffnubu's geng should not jump the cart, let them wait for the legal fireworks to cool off and if they are still on seat then reconciliation can happen ..
iichidodo

Kedi ije?
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Redman44(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Obi should not attend the meeting. Don't let them cajole you into surrendering your mandate, Mr Peter Obi. Fight it out at the Courts.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by shizzle1: 9:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Tribal:
A true Omoluabi he is. Our Code is "Hatred for non, Love for all"

Like if you know Yorubas are truly the very accommodating People, share if not.
coming from a pigheaded hateful yaruba monkey

I laugh

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Ayodeoba: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Reconcilation will be after all stolen votes are returned and recounted. Then we will know who lost and who really won.
just move on. The election has been done and dusted
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Juoflife1(f): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2023
You want to reconcile after rigging
Election is over, everybody should move on and stop the hypocrisy already.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by handsomeyinka(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Inconsequential!

Before general elections, Buhari started disturbing Nigerians on the need to use BVAS, Buhari took the matter to the Senate to look into it and approve it.

To cut the story short, Senate President the rubber stamp Senator endorsed it as usual.

After general elections, Senate president came out and denied the use of BVAS, claiming that they never approved BVAS.

My problem now is, what about all the billions approved for the so called BVAS machine, did Buhari put the money in his Bank account, or Ahmed Lawan took the money

I advise EFCC to arrest Buhari immediately he leaves office. The amount of embezzlement of public funds going on in this APC administration is alarming.

I keep telling people that Buhari is a pretender, he is just like the more you look the less you see 💯
Cry me a river.

Every party has what it takes to win an election.

JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU WAS SMARTER.

Let's commend him and not condemn him.

His our new president...
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Ahuitzotl: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2023
shizzle1:
iichidodo
Kedi ije?
Ije dikwa good...Udo.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by storm001(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Inconsequential!

Before general elections, Buhari started disturbing Nigerians on the need to use BVAS, Buhari took the matter to the Senate to look into it and approve it.

To cut the story short, Senate President the rubber stamp Senator endorsed it as usual.

After general elections, Senate president came out and denied the use of BVAS, claiming that they never approved BVAS.

My problem now is, what about all the billions approved for the so called BVAS machine, did Buhari put the money in his Bank account, or Ahmed Lawan took the money

I advise EFCC to arrest Buhari immediately he leaves office. The amount of embezzlement of public funds going on in this APC administration is alarming.

I keep telling people that Buhari is a pretender, he is just like the more you look the less you see 💯

Which EFCC, the one taking order from same APC
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Reference(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2023
Reconciliation is unnecessary if one is sure the election was conducted properly and won justly.

I think we should outgrow these primitive, paddy-padfy acts. Mr. Tinubu and the APC led government should run with its mandate and focus on deliverables according to its manifesto.

Parties and candidates only come together before elections to form alliances and chit-chat. But once elections are over it is back to the trenches. They must stand their ground.

I don't want a situation where compromises are made to water down agendas on both sides of the polity. This will not helping formulating ideologically based democracy.

The APC is ruling. The PDP, Labour and NNPP are in opposition and must all work for and against policies, programs and ideas and to ensure dividends are delivered. This power flux is what democracy is all about.

We cannot afford another term of autocracy where everyone nods in agreement to whatever the ruling party and the leadership throws in the air.

Here the people who voted for other parties must be vigilant to ensure their parties and particularly their candidates do not form unholy alliances post election so that their efforts at the polls are not in vain.

For a boat to move through water or a plane to fly through the air the PROPELLER must of necessity be on the OUTSIDE of the vessel or craft. Whenever the river or the ocean decides it too wants to sit in the boat then everyone sinks and everything is lost.

I hope this wisdom is not lost on Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Anatakuebira: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2023
GreyLaw:

Like he has done in Lagos for over 20 years since he left office?
wow! So tinubu was Lagos state governor for 20 years? That's interesting...
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Ayodeoba:
just move on. The election has been done and dusted

Yes we have moved on to the courts.

Let the courts tell the world that that it was right to break electoral law without BVAS, kill voters falsify mutilate election results and bribe INEC officials.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by bhella10: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2023
Ti a BA fi owo osi b'omo wii... Yoruba l'agba
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by MartinsD12(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Sleekfingers: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2023
wildikeman:

You want to start genocide abi...you better ask the igbos to start having it in mind that they can hve their Biafra. Make everybody rest

I am not a fan of violence. But the idea is to put them where they belong.......
Imagine someone who came to my house. And telling me where I should sleep. Imagine such disrespect......can they tolerate such disrespect in any of their state?

I was in Lagos Island yesterday with some friends to celebrate Tinubu victory. If you know what some people were talking about...
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by blakkydikky(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2023
DMerciful:
We're not interested. We Obidients will meet Batists at the court
..(yinmu)
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Talenempire: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2023
If truly Tinubu won on free and fair ground
You will not need to do this.

Nigeria can only work on we all stand as a country to condemn injustice

But am not surprise as at how scattered the country is

Many lives have been forcefully taken , right taken injustice is louder than justice, money is seen as a solution to everything.

Nigeria is still far from becoming a better country

Take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Elkidz: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2023
In my entire life I have never seen Nigeria so gloomy and quiet after a president is elected.

No celebration or glamour-ish. From North to South everywhere is just quiet.

Indeed this election is becoming interesting day by day

I'm telling you. This is really terrible. Everywhere so quiet and gloomy.
God please have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by bhella10: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2023
SHINJA:
Tinubu is really stupid

You tinubu will never rule this country

Obi is our president

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
Yeah. Social media President
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Everlastingson: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2023
This man thinks he's wise. You're talking about healing and reconciliation, did you have any quarrel or fight with Obi? So you stole his mandate and you think you can keep it through deceit? Stop wasting your time, Tinubu. This is actually not about Peter Obi but the future of Nigerian youths. You'll never keep that mandate. You must vomit it coz it's not yours. The youths voted for Peter Obi and he won the election. Peter Obi must be sworn in as President.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Freshtruth(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Rubbish

You robbed someone and want to do reconciliation? Bastards
bro that the way to go to avoid war pls let all join hands and support peace reconciliation let by gone be by gone
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Freshtruth(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2023
Everlastingson:
This man thinks he's wise. You're talking about healing and reconciliation, did you have any quarrel or fight with Obi? So you stole his mandate and you think you can keep it through deceit? Stop wasting your time, Tinubu. This is actually not about Peter Obi but the future of Nigerian youths. You'll never keep that mandate. You must vomit it coz it's not yours. The youths voted for Peter Obi and he won the election. Peter Obi must be sworn in as President.
pls you people should not cost tension and war pls let us be guided with our words pls let give peace a chance
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by KingOfTheDamned: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
bro that the way to go to avoid war pls let all join hands and support peace reconciliation let by gone be by gone

I was saying just that

https://www.nairaland.com/7593217/aftermath-presidential-election-new-politics
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by AskProf: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2023
TheRareGem1:
https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-has-set-up-reconciliation-committee-to-meet-with-obi-atiku-says-akeredolu/amp

You asked aggrieved parties to go to court?

Now, you are talking of "reconciliation"?

These structures of criminality must be uprooted.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Pandev(m): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:
The criminal drug baron was not elected, but imposed via voter’s intimidation, rigging, ballot box snatching, brigandage, corruption, criminality, and lawlessness. He will surely meet his Waterloo alongside all you lots supporting this evil.
Mr Racoon, i think what we all want is Nigeria that works. The election may not be perfect, but even at perfection, Tinubu would still win. Obi might, i repeat, might come second anyway. Let's join hands to move Nigeria forward. God bless you, God bless me, God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Fareke: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2023
BIAFRA OR DEATH
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by AskProf: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:

You need to examine your head.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Freshtruth(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2023
Redman44:
Obi should not attend the meeting. Don't let them cajole you into surrendering your mandate, Mr Peter Obi. Fight it out at the Courts.
bro pls don't bring war into this country don't push obi in to the hands of DSS he might be beaten up and lock up in cell
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Everlastingson: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
pls you people should not cost tension and war pls let us be guided with our words pls let give peace a chance

If there is any tension it is caused by inec and APC. Peter Obi is the man voted for and he must be the President. Enough is enough.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by dappydozzy(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Tinubu thinks he has sense. He thinks he can hurt a lot of people and bribe them to be calm and call for peace

He must be joking!

For those who think tinubu would deliver and there would be peace. There can never be peace because this was when an igbo man should have finally become president and peace would finally be in the country but him and his APC thieves stole the mandate in the most ridiculous manner sef. angry

Who clamoured for Igbo presidency, Is it southwest youths or northern youths, we wanted power to come back to the south. A devil you know, is better than an angel you dont know. If Igbos dont want peace, it will only be counterproductive for them. You suffer for it on your own, you carry your cross.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by tiswell(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
Good move. See why people are supporting him, cos he has brain. Though he eats agbado, garri and ewa, the nutrients there are so good that he keeps staying abreast of his political opponents.
I recommend agbado diets for all unrepentant I must suffer Obidients that are so daft to accept defeat in peace. You all v options.
1. Go to court
2. Do your worst!
sweetplum,aka kemi,
you better channel this negative energy to give ya child a resp.onsible step-fada.

Stop using every slightest opportunity to vent ya frustrations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lilian Onoh Becomes Nigeria’s Ambassador To Namibia (Photos) / Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos / Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.