Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku (44043 Views)

Akeredolu: "Tinubu Is The Capone Of South-West & South-South" / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham / Governor Akeredolu, Tinubu Meet, Resolve To Work Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by fareed69(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dreal1247:
Let them go and meet the Nigerian youths with whose destiny they are toying with. After praising those who tamed crocodile, he wants reconciliation. I trust Obi. He will never disappoint the youths of this country. No apology for the victims of ENDSARS. Nigerians must take our country back from holigans.

Okay
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by fareed69(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=DMerciful post=121399081]We're not interested. We Obidients will meet Batists at the court[/quote

Okay we will give you 1million votes .
Ewu
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Pandev(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

That's how I laughed at Katsina people in 2019, in 2023 it's now a Bandits war zone.

I'm laughing at you now and in 2027 I will remind you that I laughed at you.

You can't destroy a system and expect a miracle afterwards. I only pity most of you for your ignorance and backward reasoning.
I also understand that election defeat could make you wish bad things happen in the regime of the winner, but God is not human. We'll pray for your fast healing so you can stop wishing for bad things to happen. Peace
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by broadman20: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pandev:
I also understand that election defeat could make you wish bad things happen in the regime of the winner, but God is not human. We'll pray for your fast healing so you can stop wishing for bad things to happen. Peace

Hahahaha!

How I wish you won the election!

How I wish you were bold enough to swear in God's name that you truly won the election.

But like I've said before and God in heaven knows I don't have anything to lose I did very very well in Buhari's wicked administration by building my second house with my flourishing businesses.

I only pity those young men and women who believe that things can ever work well in Nigeria but were humiliated and beaten by you people with your wicked thugs.

But if God lives, all of you will have a dose of your wickedness and the support you gave.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Pandev(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

How I wish you won the election!

How I wish you were bold enough to swear in God's name that you truly won the election.

But like I've said before and God in heaven knows I don't have anything to lose I did very very well in Buhari's wicked administration by building my second house with my flourishing businesses.

I only pity those young men and women who believe that things can ever work well in Nigeria but were humiliated and beaten by you people with your wicked thugs.

But if God lives, all of you will have a dose of your wickedness and the support you gave.
k
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by DMerciful(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Are you now afraid of the court?[quote author=fareed69 post=121418288][/quote]
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Scamburster(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
Good move. See why people are supporting him, cos he has brain. Though he eats agbado, garri and ewa, the nutrients there are so good that he keeps staying abreast of his political opponents.
I recommend agbado diets for all unrepentant I must suffer Obidients that are so daft to accept defeat in peace. You all v options.
1. Go to court
2. Do your worst!
Suspecting male behind this Monika.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Chizzyjr(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lol baba wan reconcile
You don see us finish na .....no wahala
Meet us in court simple
Obi is my own president
You win election everywhere dey like graveyard if na Atiku win sef everybody fir get small joy sef nonsense BAT
Obi reclaim your mandate jor we dey wait you my president GCFR
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Goodlady(f): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Scamburster:

Suspecting male behind this Monika.
Na shim sef. They ll call you another gender
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by AskProf: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Freshtruth:
bro pls don't bring war into this country don't push obi in to the hands of DSS he might be beaten up and lock up in cell

Who is talking about war here?

Which war?
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by fasterwell(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2023
UncutSk:
Ogun kee u with dat your opinion
That is the problem with you guys, anyone who doesn't think the same way with you guys automatically becomes an enemy.

Maybe let me tell you this that I am one of those who sings earley 130 Peter Obi to become Nigeria's president come may 29 but unfortunately he was all rigged out and as long as Nigeria is concerned there is nothing that can be done to save the situation not even by the supreme Court.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by fasterwell(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2023
BigJoe29:
Pls shut up! Deep down y'all know Obi won the election, who needs stupid BAT reconciliation.

When you are so insecure and couldn't see beyond your nose then you will start thinking everyone is an enemy.

I am very sure that Peter Obi who won the election but unfortunately he was systematically rigged outand there is nothing anybody not even the supreme Court can do to save the day Lagos Nigeria is fantastically corrupt.

Is Peter Obi Windsor the supreme Court please mention me in this comment
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by wildikeman(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I am not a fan of violence. But the idea is to put them where they belong.......
Imagine someone who came to my house. And telling me where I should sleep. Imagine such disrespect......can they tolerate such disrespect in any of their state?

I was in Lagos Island yesterday with some friends to celebrate Tinubu victory. If you know what some people were talking about...

I understand how you feel. Even in my state they have done far worse as even calling us fake and still staying put everywhere in my State. Its wrong and i understand the arrogance. However, things are so tensed right now and there is fear of another civil war brewing. You know of what happened the last time..so we all have to be careful with everything w do.
Re: Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku by Sleekfingers: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
wildikeman:

I understand how you feel. Even in my state they have done far worse as even calling us fake and still staying put everywhere in my State. Its wrong and i understand the arrogance. However, things are so tensed right now and there is fear of another civil war brewing. You know of what happened the last time..so we all have to be careful with everything w do.

Thanks .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen And List Of Attacks This Weekend / APC Caught Sharing N2k At Osun Governorship Election - SR (Photo, Video) / How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.