Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue (32924 Views)

4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Blitzerz: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2023
sotall:
No R.I.P to type, no sorry given.

To think APC still won Benue state after the insecurity that state went through in the last 8 years. .....

That state deserves whatever insecurity they get.
They didn't vote apc.
Dont be deceived
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Bobbiee: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2023
Zoo
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by CSTRR: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Draslo:

Una go cry for the next 16 years.

Because your economy is different from their economy.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by RomanGreen: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2023
sotall:

To think APC still won Benue state after the insecurity that state went through in the last 8 years. .....

This may appear harsh but honestly I'm forced to agree with you. I once had a chat with this TIV lady and she was busy casting aspersions on Igbos and I asked her how did the Igbo man offend you guys, she couldn't say anything reasonable. Same mor0n is busy promoting Hausa/Fulani and romancing them. Very brainless set of people. I'm yet to understand how a people are so brainwashed to the point that they can't recognize their real enemies. Tufiakwa!
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by bewla(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Shoodboi:
Omor! Some people are gone. As tough as I am, I can't stare at a dead child for too long, and yet some have no qualms killing a mother to take her unborn child out of her womb.
you kill to get to the top can you be God after all the ritual

Forget this earth, heaven is closed

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by OdefaGirl2(f): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Devil in Nigeria
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by erospecial: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2023
She must had voted APC
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by akanke79: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Tinubu's legacy has started spreading nationwide.
Obituaries running amok in Benue.Losers.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by nathyx(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Benue State the Food basket of Killings.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by wumi2017(f): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Evil people
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by SenatePresdo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Draslo:

If anybody will cry it's gonna be Everybody though grin grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by GLouis: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
First of all why is the police woman smiling to the news ?

Immediately I saw this I just know it is herdsmens. That is there pattern
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by yusluvad(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Benue again, this is a crazy shit. May God almighty save us in this country from all form of calamity...🙏🏾🙏🏾
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Vinstel: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kyase well done, This will be your portion in Benue for the next four years if not eight years since you people don't want to have sense. Every four years you will go out and vote for the same people that are killing you. Vote for someone that will at least do something about this problem you said NO because he is Igbo. You hate igbos more than you love yourself. Well done
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
sotall:

Have they done the governorship election? So much bitter souls.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by kutashi: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Werey!
sotall:

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Abiliboi: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
sotall:
No R.I.P. to type, no sorry given.

cry cry No
RIP to the dead....mind you, APC rigged the election by over 75%
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by AFONJACOW(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Zero chill... let them sort themselves out..
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by drololaaof: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Who is to blame ? The herbalist demanding for this as a ritual materials
Agent of satan
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
And the professionally incompetent PPRO was too pleased to announce this bad news to the victims family. Our police women are competing with slay queens on IG, too bad.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Kokoboss: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Shoodboi:
Omor! Some people are gone. As tough as I am, I can't stare at a dead child for too long, and yet some have no qualms killing a mother to take her unborn child out of her womb.
God is patient sha. People are wicked bro.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by rafcrown(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
PLEASE HELP US FIND THE HEARTLESS KILLERS.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by AsaBlackheart(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
People are wicked.
Why post the pic of this police woman there as if she's the victim?
What's wrong with our journalist?
I swear I ll sue the news outlet that carry it, victimize them so much that they ll conduct searches for others that loves publishing misleading captions and headlines. Mad news agencies too much for nija.

Imagine the ITK below quoting me with a stupid thought. I swear I ll do deal with lawless people in this country, especially the men. Una go see weeeen!

They don't need to post pics all the time. Since the matter don reach NPF. In fact a serious journalism job ll post the corpse in a blurry way.
If you are the lady, will you be happy to see your pics attached to crime scenes as if you are the victim or culprit?

I was feeling your post until you made it sexist. Did you have to add that part "especially the men"?

Also, it's I'll not I ll. Sorry but it's distracting
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by jibrilELsudan: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
WOW....SUCH A FINE POLICE WOMAN

EVEN AS SHE SIDON...E DEY OBVIOUS SEY SHE GET BIG NYASH

HER EYES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.....AM IN LOVE

I NO EVEN MIND SEF IF SHE FRAME AND ARREST ME FOR CRIME WEY I NO COMMIT

INFACT I READY SERVE LIFE SENTENCE INSIDE HER KUKUNASE

IMAGINE SEY ALL POLICE WOMEN DEY FINE AND SWEET LIKE THIS.....TO COMIT CRIME GO DEY HUNGRY BOYZ

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Goodlady(f): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
AsaBlackheart:

I was feeling your post until you made it sexist. Did you have to add that part "especially the men"?

Also, it's I'll not I ll. Sorry but it's distracting
It's not sexist. It's reality english teacher
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by KingEdwinNL: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
I have US, UK & Poland Facebook accounts with dating, also available are Instagram, LinkedIn and we chat all in bulk.
I also sell premium VPN Logins (PIA/Express)
I also have foreign numbers for online verifications.

Contact me now now on whatsapp on zero9zero3156zero4zero4 let's deal.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by KingEdwinNL: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
US, UK & Poland Facebook accounts with dating, also available are Instagram, LinkedIn and we chat all in bulk.
I also sell premium VPN Logins (PIA/Express)
I also have foreign numbers for online verifications.

Contact me now now on whatsapp on zero9zero3156zero4zero4 let's deal.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Godstiger(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Draslo:

Calm down we are all in this together unless you are not in nigeria
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Madups(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
These ones feel say them dey do ortom. Na their body go tell them. Las las mr samuel get bar to hire any kind of security wey im want. Efulefus.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by yeshuasfootstep(m): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
They're back. Just on a short vacation so that they can forget and vote rubbish again knowing they have short memory.

Whether you support evil or not, my condolences.

It seems we'll still walk around the wilderness for the next 4 years.

Elohim has done everything, the rest is in our hands.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Khastro(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
sotall:

You get bah? Sometimes i wonder whether it is real. But again, they have a governor who they should equally hold accountable.
If they had the guts to hold him to account, they will have guts to sack apc permanently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. / Umar Ardo: I Paid $15,000 In Bitcoin To My Daughter’s Kidnappers / How UNIPORT Student Killed My Daughter For Ritual - Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.