Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue (32920 Views)

4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Henryfortune(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2023
Shmm on you...

sotall:
No R.I.P to type, no sorry given.

To think APC still won Benue state after the insecurity that state went through in the last 8 years. .....

That state deserves whatever insecurity they get.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by beardedboy(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

I am just saying everyone knows this is something YOURBA people are into which is human rituals.

If it was about a prostitute in Europe you would all be saying it's my sister's and brothers in Edo state and I wouldn't get angry so why are you being an arsehole?
You were not "JUST SAYING". You were laughing.

And stop claiming Edo, dear Shinedu!
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by EmiDon11: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu's effect
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by IGScommunicatio(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2023
How did these kind of people with such devilish heart grow up; I mean, what shaped them to this?
I wish one has the powers to identify such wicked peeps on sight I will gladly help the law officers discharge their duties #4

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by beardedboy(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
People are wicked.
Why post the pic of this police woman there as if she's the victim?
What's wrong with our journalist?
I swear I ll sue the news outlet that carry it, victimize them so much that they ll conduct searches for others that loves publishing misleading captions and headlines. Mad news agencies too much for nija.
What should they have posted?

The mutilated corpse?
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by funshint(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2023
sotall:

To think APC still won Benue state after the insecurity that state went through in the last 8 years. .....

You're an "oponu"
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by FuckDModz: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2023
grin

Yoruba people don resume their work.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by MrSegunAdewole: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Draslo:

Una go cry for the next 16 years.

cry for what exactly
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by bassdow: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
People are wicked.
I swear I ll sue the news outlet that carry it, victimize them so much that they ll conduct searches for others that loves publishing misleading captions and headlines. Mad news agencies too much for nija.

why not QUERY the MODs who pushed it to frontPage ?

NairaLand is a multiAuthor Blog designed using a Free OpenSource (outDated) Forum SoftWare.

Minus the domain name, NairaLand ain't worth more than ₦5,000

No Quality control overSeeing curated contents
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Offpoint1: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2023
sotall:

In as much as I hate APC aside, but human lives is involved here... let's show some empathy.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2023
spartachico:
Someone should please tell Buhari or Tinubu that we are still facing the nonsense Emefiele did, no cash, banks apps aren’t working and ussd only works at midnight and it take days before money sent arrived in accounts,sheybi the main election is done ,pls someone should tell them to restore everything back to normalcy. They should stop being unfortunate.

I don't know why this naira crunch is still prevailing. I'm just tired of this godforsaken country.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by tiswell(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2023
beardedboy:

Sounds like ritual killing. Something a yahoo boy would do.

Think for a moment, why would a fulani herdsman kill a mad woman and remove her foetus?
Does she own a farm? Can a pregnant woman attack a herd of cattle?

Your tribalism has deprived you of critical thinking.

they usually kill for the fun of it.
Shove ya useless critical thinking inside ya dirty as.s!
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by LexngtonSteele: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2023
sotall:

You can't ever be a success in Life.

It is neither a curse or insult. Just the bitter reality.

Get help.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Alaga2222(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
People are wicked.

Seriously I our journalist needs to be upgraded cos I wonder why the pics of a police woman should be posted instead of the victims
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by beardedboy(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2023
tiswell:
they usually kill for the fun of it.
Shove ya useless critical thinking inside ya dirty as.s!
Obviously, you're a member of the senseless twitter mob.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Perseverance127: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2023
What a stupid statement
sotall:

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by beardedboy(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Ah you are a stupid ediot Yoruba .claiming you say? How does one claim to be what he or she is?

You Yorubas are just something else 🤣 apart from being dirty with poor hygiene, you guys are majority school dropouts and thugs then human ritualists and rapists while also being child molesters and parent killers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now cry more.

Ozowor

What you're saying isn't coherent,yet you're laughing like a clown.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Goodlady(f): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2023
bassdow:

why not QUERY the MODs who pushed it to frontPage ?

NairaLand is a multiAuthor Blog designed using a Free OpenSource (outDated) Forum SoftWare.

Minus the domain name, NairaLand ain't worth more than ₦5,000

No Quality control overSeeing curated contents
Lmao. Do you want seun to cry and refuse to eat lunch?
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by tiswell(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2023
beardedboy:

Obviously, you're a member of the senseless twitter mob.
afonja miscreant
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by beardedboy(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2023
tiswell:
afonja miscreant
Ipob terrorist
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by JapaToDNext: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2023
Hambivert:
Na the urchin wey give am belle run the mattarz.

The Holy book says, for the devil comes like a thief in the Night to steal, kill and destroy...March 1st comes to mind.

Progressive Nigerians, brace yourselves for 2-3 years of suffering, hardship and regrets before the mandate is reclaimed.
It is not a lost course, but it would be a long course.

A luta continua, Vitoria e certa!
guy u self don see am say the first 3 years of tulubu na hardship, we dey enter so

I dey tell people, Dem no wan believe me

Abeg u fit share wetin u see abeg
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2023
sotall:

This election is not the fault of the masses... it's rigged election.. it's not the fault of benue people.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by tiswell(m): 10:41am On Mar 02, 2023
beardedboy:

Ipob terrorist
dey play you hear?
just dey play
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by spartachico(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2023
The thing tire me
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I don't know why this naira crunch is still prevailing. I'm just tired of this godforsaken country.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Espelbengz(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Hypocritical clown! With all the empty noises, wailings, insults and all forms of bad upbringing your thief thief fake lamba, pandaroma Obi didn't even come 2nd!
The pain and frustration is on you and the headless obidient mob! ASIWAJU is your President! Now that is a pain you will live with for the rest of your miserable life!!!

sotall:

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Chuknovski(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2023
sotall:

I swear benue people fell hands, I thought they would vote massively against apc, embarassed Nigerians don't learn, may God have mercy
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by pachigo001(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2023
All hail jagaban and his afonja skull miners it has started already grin grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Okhuadams(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/pregnant-woman-killed-foetus-removed-in-benue/
Some wailers here are even blaming it on Tinubu's victory
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Okhuadams(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2023
sotall:

No go let ur stomach get running stomach for Tinubu matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses / Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.