Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Where Is SLAWOMIR??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is SLAWOMIR??? (2702 Views)

Pictures Of Mr Slawomir! Busted!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by DCmaverick(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Do anyone knows if the monika Slawomir has deactivated his account?, am jus asking cus it been long i heard his popular slogan; DAMN NIGGAR. I really miss dat gee ;DDo anyone knows if the monika Slawomir has deactivated his account?, am jus asking cus it been long i heard his popular slogan; DAMN NIGGAR. I really miss dat gee

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by Johnson225(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2023
grin
Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by VinnyBaba: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2023
Damn Nigger,

Issorite. sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by LINSAR: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2023
DCmaverick:
Do anyone knows if the monika Slawomir has deactivated his account?, am jus asking cus it been long i heard his popular slogan; DAMN NIGGAR. I really miss dat gee ;DDo anyone knows if the monika Slawomir has deactivated his account?, am jus asking cus it been long i heard his popular slogan; DAMN NIGGAR. I really miss dat gee

Normal normal cultists no dey last long.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by Kaa4(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2023
You are not the only one looking for him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by Goodlady(f): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Damn Nigger,

Issorite. sad
Op he's eating ban like 20 yrs own

1 Like

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by VinnyBaba: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
Op he's eating ban like 20 yrs own

For what Offence?

Tell us. 😏
Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by Itohanmiwa: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
He is fine. I'm sure he is busy hustling. No cause for alarm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by EmiDon11: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
I saw his pics last week where he was shot at a night club.

The shooter didnt even use a clear camera sef.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by EmiDon11: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
The shooter didnt even use a clear camera.
Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by tolugar: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
DCmaverick:

They caught him rolling his kpoli

He dey kirikiri like this

Damn nigger

Issorite

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by Generalwoodz(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Niggar was last seen in a secluded apartment in the snowy and Rocky region of st Petersburg Russia. Dressed in a black hoodie. A steaming cup of coffee and a high target roll of Igbo side by side on the table. His MacBook opened. He's not alone reported our eyes in the sky.
He said "dammn niggar" has two hotties in his bedroom, gorgeous and drop-dead Spanish Ashawos posting naked videos on Tiktok after a sticky, steamy, and hot sex with slawomirr.

Furthermore, the building where slawomirr was sported is owned by Zach Randolph, Notorious for the largest crypto heist in human history... And he's backed by Putin himself.

Most dark web crawlers would know him.

Remember that guy on whom The United States government placed a bounty of 200 million dollars? He's the one.

Niggar got a 45 in his cloak anytime he walks the streets of st Petersburg. Presently, slawomirr is living large, he's a standard for best of luck, and would meet la creme of the Russian cartels.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by Lamasta(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
The niggar is damn grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by beejay501: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omg who be all this mad people?
I swear na weray people full Nairaland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by DCmaverick(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmiDon11:

The shooter didnt even use a clear camera sef.
U must be joking right?

1 Like

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by DCmaverick(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
beejay501:
Omg who be all this mad people? I swear na weray people full Nairaland.
Lol, opor it plenty

1 Like

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by Illegal1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Omoh.....i miss dat bobo pass u..
i jst dey miss my 2 real niggas 4 here.....slawormir and boggyman..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by DCmaverick(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
tolugar:

They caught him rolling his kpoli
He dey kirikiri like this
Damn nigger
Issorite
Lol

1 Like

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by damble: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
I used to advice that young man on this platform to desist from sharp practices but wouldnt listen.....

7 Likes

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by DCmaverick(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
LINSAR:

Normal normal cultists no dey last long.
Damn nigga isoright

4 Likes

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by efeski(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Generalwoodz:
Niggar was last seen in a secluded apartment in the snowy and Rocky region of st Petersburg Russia. Dressed in a black hoodie. A steaming cup of coffee and a high target roll of Igbo side by side on the table. His MacBook opened. He's not alone reported our eyes in the sky.
He said "dammn niggar" has two hotties in his bedroom, gorgeous and drop-dead Spanish Ashawos posting naked videos on Tiktok after a sticky, steamy, and hot sex with slawomirr.

Furthermore, the building where slawomirr was sported is owned by Zach Randolph, Notorious for the largest crypto heist in human history... And he's backed by Putin himself.

Remember that guy on whom The United States government placed a bounty of 200 million dollars? He's the one.

Niggar got a 45 in his cloak anytime he walks the streets of st Petersburg. Presently, slawomirr is living large, he's a standard for best of luck, and would meet la creme of the Russian cartels.

Spread the love bro
Share some of that shiiii you're smoking on

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
efeski:

Spread the love bro
Share some of that shiiii you're smoking on
Guy that was very active throughout last week in political threads is the one these ones r slandering.
Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by blueghost(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hope he hasn't been picked by EFCC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by Peritome: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
I noticed too. He might have joined the Japa gang.

1 Like

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by techWriter3: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Damn Nigger, Issorite

Ah, Check my profile if you need help with your assignment, dissertation, statement of purpose, personal statement, or thesis.

1 Like

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
DCmaverick:
Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by DCmaverick(m): 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
LocalStandard1:

He's been very active these elections, go check him out.

really
Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by LocalStandard1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
DCmaverick:

really
I just checked now, I think that's not him.

1 Like

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by advanceDNA: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
damble:
I used to advice that young man on this platform to desist from sharp practices but wouldnt listen.....

Nigga tried to jappa a few weeks back....its like his over sharp paroles made him rum into issues with the uk embassy...he may have sorted it out and jappa shaaa..no so aure

1 Like

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
issorritte.

1 Like

Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by Richdee1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Generalwoodz:

Lol 😹😹
Men are mad!!!
Re: Where Is SLAWOMIR??? by DMCA: 3:07am On Mar 03, 2023
embarassed
DCmaverick:
U must be joking right?
Not a joke.

Nigga was sent overboard to the great beyond cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of Davido Taking A Selfie / Men: At What Age Did Your Heart First Break? / Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.