Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi (20902 Views)

Court Ruled In January That INEC Can Use Any Method For Results Transmission / *INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu Has Finally Stepped Down* / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by ProphetM0hammad: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:
Nope! INEC have done nothing yet. Wait for the people revolution. June-12 will be a child's play.

You let us down
You promised to hit the street immediately inec declare Tinubu as winner, but here you are in your cubicle still punching keyboard

4 Likes

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by beardedboy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
See wailing.

Ikeshuku, pẹlẹ ehn, take heart.

1 Like

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by daygee12: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:
Nope! INEC have done nothing yet. Wait for the people revolution. June-12 will be a child's play.

Olopa ma gbe anybody
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Almiron: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Life goes on
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Deltafirstson(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
So painful shall
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Eziest: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is why INEC decided to go manual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by swiych(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mahmoud don spoil majority of Nigerians mood
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by FatherofAsaad: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/now-that-inec-chairman-mahmoud-yakubu-has-done-his-worst/
when Argentina won the World Cup in Qatar did you see France celebrating or did you see any celebration in Europe?
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Johnn78: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nansense and BVAS. Yakubu take your time

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
INEC conducted a scam
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by efehedosa: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na Ogun go still kill EIN mama
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Electrokco: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

Buhari should come out and swear that Peter Obi did not win this election, then i will never comment on this election matter again 💯
he will swear with amadioha and ogu only o
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Magnoliaa(f): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
And he has LEFT the country! cheesy
With his $200 million BOULLION loot!

Am I seeing wrong abi it is mockery lol?

Your signature? Are you now pro-Obi?
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by cococandy(f): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Early 30s here. Not surprising at all. I’ve known for over a decade now that it will take around 200 years before Nigeria begins to function at a level expected from a country in the current century.

Corruption is worldwide but impunity is something we are most skilled at. There’s absolutely no fear of repercussions by anyone in authority. And the average citizen will rather side with a bad leader than give a chance to someone who doesn’t belong to their group. It’s going to be a while
BigSarah:
It seems those of us in our early twenties are shocked, most people I talk to in their forties and thirties are not surprised.

With Inec breaking its own laws, and the evil way the election was rigged.

I've always known Nigeria was a ridiculous place, but this election was something else, I've gotten to know my country better.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by BJanta: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Stop this weeping in the public, go to court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by hopexter(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sacrednes:
go and check people bearing Mahmood lives.
No be better person dey Bear Mahmood na.
He has put million Nigeria into jopardy and nature won't be kind to him

Don’t worry, Tinubu will be kind to Nigerians. He’s the same Nigerians mandate😁😁

1 Like

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by ChiefS(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Can anything good come out of Mahmood Yakubu. To whom much is given much is expected. After spending over 800 billion Naira to conduct the 2019 and 2023 presidential elections he failed woefully. He is a colossal failure indeed.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Minjim: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Just because the South East desire was not granted whyare they giving the impression that the rest of Nigeria we're not happy with the results?

There was jubilation in the South West, North West and North East.

Those who are not happy can go to hell

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by christistruth01: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
Media War of Obidients

They will also Tell you Emefiele that broke the Constitution and law by not doing a one to one Naira Swap is a Saint

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Meandmycrew(f): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
hmmm
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by KanwuliaExtra: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Am I seeing wrong abi it is mockery lol?

Your signature? Are you now pro-Obi?

Yes ooooo.
Highly OBIDIENT!
After I see what APC did and how PDP just could not get their acts together. With Wike and Okowa?

I will for ever love Atiku, but PDP is history.

Time for a new beginning, LP has given me a CHICE. I see STRUCTURE. grin

ANYTHING BUT APC!. grin

1 Like

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by PHIPEX(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Those who fought for June 12 are now doing worse.

Abacha and IBB told Nigerians to go to hell in 1993, Tinubu and Buhari are now telling us to go to hell in 2023, Time will tell.

Abacha thought he was super powerful and considered the electorate powerless in 1993 but we know better now
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by forexprophet(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=madridguy post=121404881]People will wail tire. God bless Prof. Mahmood for the job well done. [/quot

1 Like

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by ogologoamu: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
truthfinder319:
You guys are not serious. So INEC should declare your candidate won in the North? Or Atiku won in the South? Asiwaku win at least 25 percent in 30 states. None of your candidates got up to 25 per cent in 24 states. Election results reflect the spread of support by all candidates

Why didn't INEC fulfill their promise, if they had done so do you think all these complains would arise?
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
You must be an idiot
ProphetM0hammad:
To lose election is nothing new

But to lose after months of boasting and bullying people online will be hard to take
We understand, these things take time
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Magnoliaa(f): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Yes ooooo.
Highly OBIDIENT!
After I see what APC did and how PDP just could not get their acts together. With Wike and Okowa?

I will for ever love Atiku, but PDP is history.

Time for a new beginning,

ANYTHING BUT APC!. grin

Interesting. grin

Welcome to the team.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by tiswell(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
This is becoming like a sore loser thing.
Logically Tinubu won.
This type of write up ll lead to unwarranted protests that ll not end well. If una wan burn Nigeria, some people aren't.
with all the irregularities that marred the just 'concluded" presidential elections?

Go back to school,young 'happy" single m.um
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by onuman: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/now-that-inec-chairman-mahmoud-yakubu-has-done-his-worst/

From Prof Yakubu Mammood in November 2022:
"We will upload polling units’ results from the polling units.
Citizens will have the right to view these results. After all, who are we serving? The citizens!" Unquote.

Video evidence of Mammood's statement in bold is also there.

INEC disobeyed its adopted election law. There was a breach of trust by INEC. The election is nul and should be of no effect in law.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
An adage says if u haven't been to another person father's farm, u go think sey na ur papa farm big pas...

Werey no leave alaigbo dey talk thrash sey people no jubilate, asiwaju victory wey be sey a whole full chicken na hin i kpef ontop am, even right from his nose in nnewi there, we know how dem celebrate am... numbskull just dey reason like cockroach

BAT don win, u no gree, enta street make soldiers preach the gospel give u...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by CommonSense1967: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

Buhari should come out and swear that Peter Obi did not win this election, then i will never comment on this election matter again 💯
No Peter Obi- tuary won it with 100 million. Lying son of a monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by babyfaceafrica: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Prof Mahmoud Yakubu will go down in history as the man who conducted Nigeria’s worst election. It is a self-inflicted injury. After the no-server fiasco of 2019, he had an opportunity to redeem himself but he chose not do. History will be harsh to him. But I pity President Muhammadu Buhari who told the entire world that he wants to bequeath to Nigerians a legacy of free, fair and credible elections. He has blown that opportunity.

I disagree with this statement.. Professor Iwu holds the title, now and forever more, Amen!
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by KanwuliaExtra: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Interesting. grin

Welcome to the team.

Thank you. cheesy

I thank OBI for giving Nigeria a choice from APC and PDP!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Critically Ill And Has Been Flown Out Of The Country? / We’ve Not Unbundled NNPC- Kachikwu / Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.