Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi (20898 Views)

Court Ruled In January That INEC Can Use Any Method For Results Transmission / *INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu Has Finally Stepped Down* / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Peterobifailed: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Laggafin:
Abacha tried to subvert the popular will.. what happened? The Majority of Nigerian citizens spoke loudly on 25th Feb.. and darkness is trying to subvert the will of the majority.. I dare say that God's will must prevail
peter obi the murderer the killer of akwuzu youths will never be the president of Nigeria know this and know peace
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by webizone(m): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kobonaire4:
No, Obi lost the election

He lost it because of two things...he became the Christian and Southern candidate, and secondly and most importantly, he did not focus on the North.

Let's start with the second point. You cannot win an election in Nigeria without getting at least a significant portion of the vote in the Northern part of Nigeria. You cannot. Even Obasanjo knew that...that is why he focused a lot on wooing Northern politicans when he was in power, and even GEJ knew that...that is why he campaigned heavily in the North.

How did Obi do in the North. Badly. Very badly. Note that Tinubu did not win every state in the North, but he did win second place in many states in the North. That gave him at least 25% in many parts of the North...which when it came down to the wire....was very crucial.

When we kept on shouting that LP should get followers in the North, and should do active mobilization, people came and were abusing us to high heavens. Well, see how the poor campaign turned out. At the eleventh hour, the LP state chairmen were already predicting doom and gloom. They knew. Not enough mobilization, nothing.

And then let's be honest. Religion plays a part in Nigerian elections (which is why Tinubu ran to mosque to show face). LP , am sorry to say, made Obi the christian candidate. And they did that by being so abusive, and so insulting to Muslims...note...people whose votes you need....to the point that people thought that Obi did not like muslims. And the LP supporters REFUSED to listen to Obi when he told them to pipe down...they continued. Meanwhile, Muslims have ears and eyes. They heard, they remembered and they came out and voted.....and at the end, we lost a large chunk of votes that could have gotten Obi somewhere....because some jokes think that abusing religion works in an election.

Yeah, call a Muslim boko Haram (the same Boko haram that has killed many of them, and kidnapped their children), and all sorts of abusive languages..in a effing election year, and you expect victory?

(Remember why Buhari lost 3 times? Because in 2001 he came and said that he was going to impose Sharia on all Nigerians. Christians remembered, and never forgot...and it hurt Buhari well well...until 2014 when he woke up and changed strategy).

At the end, any LP supporter that comes and says they won the election , Im sorry, but until the evidence proves it, ye are just talking nansense. (And in this case, if the evidence proves LP won....when all the INEC documents get examined in court...I will be happy to eat my words, as I want APC out completely.) The honest truth is that to win elections in Nigeria, you need to be like MTN and you need to stop abusing people's religion and people's tribes and calm down. And you need to form alliances and stay in a big party.....because if Obi, Kwakwaso and Wike had not been so ego driven, and if Atiku had not been so 'I must be president in my lifetime'...APC would have been losing, and Tinubu would have been screaming that he was cheated out of victory .

Next time, let the opposition run as a united front. And don't attack anyone's religion or tribe for gods sake.

Really? So all the wins in North Central is not an indication that for Obi to have zero in other parts of the North it is manipulated? Are you saying there are no NC indigenes or even Igbo living in these Northern states?

Are you not aware that, usually, in some Polling Units in the North, people don't vote but you will get a single INEC official thumbprinting through lots of ballot papers at a go?

Are you also not aware that INEC itself declared that so many local governments in the same north will have no election exercise conducted there? How come there are now results?

2 Likes

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by IGBOSON1: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
PHIPEX:
Those who fought for June 12 are now doing worse.

Abacha and IBB told Nigerians to go to hell in 1993, Tinubu and Buhari are now telling us to go to hell in 2023, Time will tell.

Abacha thought he was super powerful and considered the electorate powerless in 1993 but we know better now

You know, the irony isnโ€™t lost on me either!๐Ÿ˜•

The exact same people who love to brag about how they were โ€™in the trenches or went into exileโ€™ to fight against the Abacha regime (as far as iโ€™m concerned, Abacha is a saint compared to Buhari and Tinubu)โ€ฆโ€ฆthese same characters are now proving to be the ones holding democracy in contempt and subverting the will of the people! The two-faced, hypocritical and shady (and i donโ€™t mean Slim Shady) slimeballs who readily come to mind are Tinubu and the immediate past governor of Ekiti state whose name escapes me at the moment! Talk about going rogue because of greed and lust for power!

1 Like

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by afbstrategies: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Peterobifailed:
peter obi the murderer the killer of akwuzu youths will never be the president of Nigeria know this and know peace
You got another moniker after you were banned ba? Your hate for Igbo and Hausa people will kiiii you. Keep typing rubbish during the day and dance away your life in owambe parties. Shettima will teach you people a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Goodlady(f): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
teeshet:
you are a useless gal. One moment you are supporting opposition. Next moment APC. I pity your husband. Idiot! Animal!
Animal get out my back

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Mumu!

Good afternoon

I'm going to drop the politics and speak to you man to man, with no political thoughts whatsoever.

Never ever use on the internet words you won't use to your mother and father's face.

Good afternoon again.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Would you have spewed this balderdash if polling unit results were uploaded in real time to the irev portal?

Stop being stupid.

Thank you, and have a good rest of the day.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Waffarianman(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
BigSarah:
It seems those of us in our early twenties are shocked, most people I talk to in their forties and thirties are not surprised.

With Inec breaking its own laws, and the evil way the election was rigged.

I've always known Nigeria was a ridiculous place, but this election was something else, I've gotten to know my country better.

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜† I don tell Una taya above 40s I don't vote because it ain't counting. When the time is right to vote I'll know
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Vitally123: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
They sold out their heart, conscience and reputation. What more? God's judgement

2 Likes

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Vitally123: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Animal get out my back

You will regret your words since you're not tamed.

1 Like

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by GorillaApp(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

Buhari should come out and swear that Peter Obi did not win this election, then i will never comment on this election matter again ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Are you for real?
Pls how did you arrive at that
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Goodlady(f): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Vitally123:

You will regret your words since you're not tamed.
Ahh wetin I do you naa?
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Kingcalls: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Rotentik19:
Oga keep quiet. Igbo have never and will never support anything that has to do with Yoruba. This is a well known fact.

You guys are by far the most bigoted and tribalistic lot in this clime. The whole of Nigeria fought the annulment of the 1993 election except (of course) the Igbo. Arthur Nzeribe and his group of "never do wells" vehemently opposed Abiola, sacrificed water & blood, just to see that his mandate wasn't restored.

The South East was the only region MKO didn't win in 1993. Time will not permit me to go into the details of the political history of the igbo vs yoruba, but it is on record that: the Igbo have NEVER pitched their political tent with the Yoruba.
Right from the days of Zik & Awo.

Awolowo made several attempts to unite the south by proposing a coalition government with Azikiwe but the latter reneged on initial agreements only to pitch tent with the north.

Azikiwe went as far as conniving with Balewa to jail Awo unjustly. Fast forward to 1999, the presidency was thrown open to the South. Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo and lost. It is common knowledge that votes from the north helped Obj to win.
So...stop selling cheap lies to the uninformed.
As regards the just concluded election, God knows I'm indifferent. I don't see a messiah in any of Tinubu, Atiku and Obi.
In my honest opinion the election was peaceful compared to the ones we've done in the past.
According to you, everybody came out to vote and therefore Obi won the election.
That's grossly illogical. Except you can prove to me or better still to INEC that every single person voted Obi. Even in the east Obi didn't garner 100% votes let alone the north and South.
I'm not a Tinubu supporter, but let's not be unduly emotional about such a sensitive issue. With all the alleged irregularities, if Obi was declared winner, would you have cried foul ? If your candidate is disgruntled, let him go to court. The law has no regard for your sentiments !

Shut ur stupid mouth .... u will tell who the igbos voted in 2003 and 2007 against okadigbo and also ojukwu
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by JOemmy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is what you get when taqqiya people conduct elections for you I personally wasn't surprised from the results the last presidential election that this same fraudulent man conducted was massively rigged for buhari with the same pattern I blame gullible nigerians for allowing him to precide over this election.

1 Like

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by IGBOSON1: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

Very big lie, He did all of that on purpose, and made each candidate win 12 states each but got the highest votes from his own 12 grin

Tinubu won and Nigeria lost because he just took the will of the people and has further weakened the electoral institution, the weaker the institutions in Nigeria the stronger Individuals get, upon all the whole electoral malpractice that took place no one has been arrested.

I blame PDP who laid the foundation for which APC is building on today, they had the opportunity to strengthen the electoral institution but just like APC now they felt it always going to favour them.

My prayer is that this thing Tinubu did does not stand, because it might get to a stage where people's hands might be cut off for coming out to vote for a political party on election like it happened in Liberia, people were killed in this past election and nobody is paying for their deaths.

If Tinubu is allowed to go scot free then Nigeria just entered a new low of electoral malpractice, you talked about 2027 grin it will be like trying to pass a camel through the eye of a needle for any opposition to win APC if they get away with this one, APC might rule for the entire existence of Nigeria because they will ensure the electoral institution remains in comatose where they have placed it so to always have their way.

๐Ÿ‘Š

1 Like

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Emilokoiyawon: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Johnthum:
Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

Buhari should come out and swear that Peter Obi did not win this election, then i will never comment on this election matter again ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Sounds like 'Buhari is dead and now replace by El Jubril Sudani.'

Prove or go sleep.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Emilokoiyawon: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
This is becoming like a sore loser thing.
Logically Tinubu won.This type of write up ll lead to unwarranted protests that ll not end well. If una wan burn Nigeria, some people aren't.

Dem no fit. Any Ibo that tries any violence outside of Igboland will be shot in the face by our gallant military.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Emilokoiyawon: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kingcalls:
Tinubu that claimed that he fought Abacha for stealing mandate ends up doing same...the same yoruba man that accused Abacha of looting ends up doing the same ... the same yoruba man that said Abacha is forcing himself on the masses is doing the same now ... Igbos supported the yorubas in 93 and 99 ,saying it was yorubas turn to rule... but this wicked Tinubu decides to steal the mandate of an Igbo Man, knowing fully well that an Igbo Man has not seen presidency or Vp since 99...and u say this country is of equity and equality.... any person that supports what Inec did on Saturday is a tribal bigot..I hv marked their moniker, let me see the fool that will scream that the whites are racists

Prove it or go sleep.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by obotematics: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
PDP, labour party. Please cry me a River ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Emilokoiyawon: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Racoon:
Nope! INEC have done nothing yet. Wait for the people revolution. June-12 will be a child's play.

Any Ibo that tries any violence outside of Igboland will be shot in the face by our gallant military.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by 0monnak0da: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Emu4life:
Make we hear Word abeg.
Anyone that's aggrieved should seek Legal redress and not writing epistles or causing nuisance.
Exactly
I also have nothing but praise for Buhari for how he conducted himself in 2007after Maurice Iwu's magic

Iwu announced the presidential results for 2007 stating that Yar'adua had won 24 million votes and Buhari 6 million.
There was no breakdown on a state by state basis and no figure given for Abuja
Till tomorrow no breakdown has been provided.
It was clear most of the North had voted Buhari and he was robbed
He went to court and again lost in 2011.
These kids should stop the threats and wait for the court verdict
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Victim kee your papa
ProphetM0hammad:

If i reply you accordingly now, you'll start claiming victim
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Sacrednes: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
won watin?
He stole it he didn't win anything, he said it himself so stop defending rubbish
candygist:

Shut up, your candidate lost the election and someone else won.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by ProphetM0hammad: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Merch:
Victim kee your papa

I don't have your time now
Chigozie nwatu
I'll be back for you, i know how to treat an Okoro like you

I'll create a whole thread for you soon
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
lol oremi no vex..a muslim brother shouldnโ€™t have a problem with a fellow muslim brother
ProphetM0hammad:

I don't have your time now
Chigozie nwatu
I'll be back for you, i know how to treat an Okoro like you

I'll create a whole thread for you soon
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by candygist: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sacrednes:
won watin?
He stole it he didn't win anything, he said it himself so stop defending rubbish

You will cry for the next 8 years. You better travel to Mali.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Sacrednes: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
see this nitwits ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
I can not and I will never cry
candygist:

You will cry for the next 8 years. You better travel to Mali.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by candygist: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sacrednes:
see this nitwits ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
I can not and I will never cry

Coward. Always making mouth on a faceless forum.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Sacrednes: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
making mouth as if I have cry to you once or you see me crying? ๐Ÿ˜‚
We are fighting a Just course for people like you, so that the picture below won't be your daily food for 8 years
candygist:

Coward. Always making mouth on a faceless forum.

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by eroticecstasy: 1:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by MeineMutter: 12:26am On Mar 04, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/now-that-inec-chairman-mahmoud-yakubu-has-done-his-worst/

Haaa. ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜žโ˜น๏ธ O Ma se o. Pele. Upon Pandora loss na im you write this epistle. No worry. 2038 is around the corner. Obi can try then.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by MeineMutter: 12:31am On Mar 04, 2023
Rotentik19:
Oga keep quiet. Igbo have never and will never support anything that has to do with Yoruba. This is a well known fact.

You guys are by far the most bigoted and tribalistic lot in this clime. The whole of Nigeria fought the annulment of the 1993 election except (of course) the Igbo. Arthur Nzeribe and his group of "never do wells" vehemently opposed Abiola, sacrificed water & blood, just to see that his mandate wasn't restored.

The South East was the only region MKO didn't win in 1993. Time will not permit me to go into the details of the political history of the igbo vs yoruba, but it is on record that: the Igbo have NEVER pitched their political tent with the Yoruba.
Right from the days of Zik & Awo.

Awolowo made several attempts to unite the south by proposing a coalition government with Azikiwe but the latter reneged on initial agreements only to pitch tent with the north.

Azikiwe went as far as conniving with Balewa to jail Awo unjustly. Fast forward to 1999, the presidency was thrown open to the South. Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo and lost. It is common knowledge that votes from the north helped Obj to win.
So...stop selling cheap lies to the uninformed.
As regards the just concluded election, God knows I'm indifferent. I don't see a messiah in any of Tinubu, Atiku and Obi.
In my honest opinion the election was peaceful compared to the ones we've done in the past.
According to you, everybody came out to vote and therefore Obi won the election.
That's grossly illogical. Except you can prove to me or better still to INEC that every single person voted Obi. Even in the east Obi didn't garner 100% votes let alone the north and South.
I'm not a Tinubu supporter, but let's not be unduly emotional about such a sensitive issue. With all the alleged irregularities, if Obi was declared winner, would you have cried foul ? If your candidate is disgruntled, let him go to court. The law has no regard for your sentiments !

You will live long and never lack wisdom. People from that tribe are another specie, entirely. Too zombie and muntula in nature. Agidi ni. Too know po. They are worst than Judas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Open Letter To Alhaji Aliko Dangote On Northern Nigeria And Boko Haram / Soldiers Didn't Kill Abducted Pastor In Rivers State, Here's What Happened -Army / Buhari: Nigeriansโ€™ Killers In South East Wonโ€™t Go Unpunished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.