Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi (20900 Views)

Court Ruled In January That INEC Can Use Any Method For Results Transmission / *INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu Has Finally Stepped Down* / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
olumide4christ:

Wow!
This is such a down to earth write up. I had to read through to the end.

All you have written buttresses all we have been telling them all along but they refused to listen. I as a Christian noted that Peter Obi visiting all the churches where he had never visited in his lifetime just because he was now a presidential candidate was selling his candidacy as a Christian candidate, and not a national candidate.

For me, I knew that it wasn't the right thing for him to do and was going to adversely affect him at the polls. After all, Peter Obi wasn't the 1st Christian candidate to contest for president in this country. Goodluck Jonathan and Obasanjo were both Christians but they never frolicked with the church during campaign the way Peter Obi did.

I just hope Labour party and Obidients will learn from the facts you have stated.

There is nothing wrong with Obi visiting churches, mind you (every candidate visits religious grounds..they MUST or else)...the problem was he was spending far too much time with the christian ones. Giving, as you have pointed out...a view that Obi was for only christians.

1 Like

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by jahsharon: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
I sell Sniper Humanicide. For those who can't take it no more
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Rotentik19: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kingcalls:
Tinubu that claimed that he fought Abacha for stealing mandate ends up doing same...the same yoruba man that accused Abacha of looting ends up doing the same ... the same yoruba man that said Abacha is forcing himself on the masses is doing the same now ... Igbos supported the yorubas in 93 and 99 ,saying it was yorubas turn to rule... but this wicked Tinubu decides to steal the mandate of an Igbo Man, knowing fully well that an Igbo Man has not seen presidency or Vp since 99...and u say this country is of equity and equality.... any person that supports what Inec did on Saturday is a tribal bigot..I hv marked their moniker, let me see the fool that will scream that the whites are racists
Oga keep quiet. Igbo have never and will never support anything that has to do with Yoruba. This is a well known fact.

You guys are by far the most bigoted and tribalistic lot in this clime. The whole of Nigeria fought the annulment of the 1993 election except (of course) the Igbo. Arthur Nzeribe and his group of "never do wells" vehemently opposed Abiola, sacrificed water & blood, just to see that his mandate wasn't restored.

The South East was the only region MKO didn't win in 1993. Time will not permit me to go into the details of the political history of the igbo vs yoruba, but it is on record that: the Igbo have NEVER pitched their political tent with the Yoruba.
Right from the days of Zik & Awo.

Awolowo made several attempts to unite the south by proposing a coalition government with Azikiwe but the latter reneged on initial agreements only to pitch tent with the north.

Azikiwe went as far as conniving with Balewa to jail Awo unjustly. Fast forward to 1999, the presidency was thrown open to the South. Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo and lost. It is common knowledge that votes from the north helped Obj to win.
So...stop selling cheap lies to the uninformed.
As regards the just concluded election, God knows I'm indifferent. I don't see a messiah in any of Tinubu, Atiku and Obi.
In my honest opinion the election was peaceful compared to the ones we've done in the past.
According to you, everybody came out to vote and therefore Obi won the election.
That's grossly illogical. Except you can prove to me or better still to INEC that every single person voted Obi. Even in the east Obi didn't garner 100% votes let alone the north and South.
I'm not a Tinubu supporter, but let's not be unduly emotional about such a sensitive issue. With all the alleged irregularities, if Obi was declared winner, would you have cried foul ? If your candidate is disgruntled, let him go to court. The law has no regard for your sentiments !

1 Like

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Abiliboi: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Such is life and the dirty game of politics. The awful winners can not even beat their chest and jubilate the $hameful victory.
Presidential election declaration throws millions of the nation into mourning means a lot and it's unforgettable. I never expected anything good from the government of Buhari, I kept telling some folks before the advertised free and fair election. At last they are wondering how and why I concluded so early. Before preparation for this election, former CJN from the North was used to defend cases against Buhari and later switched to the present CJN from the southwestern region, a Yoruba ruthless man in the chamber. His recent awful jury jobs are indications already. Lawan and machina typical example.
Also, six months before the election, a great southeastern tech guru in charge of the INEC ICT was unjustly demoted and transferred down to Eastern region. They planned it all earlier. Shameful Nation.
How about the suffering of innocent Nigerians by denying them access to their own money in the name of curbing vote buying! What is the difference between vote buying and results buying? Which way Nigeria?
Shithole nation!

1 Like

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Babastrong(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
this write up is a total rubbish.
the writer believed that everybody voted for their self acclaimed saviour on feb 25 which is a total delusional.
for example i casted my vote at ward 3 unit 008 in my town. After the election. LP scored 7votes, APC-142 while PDP-95.
this should tell you something.
anyway, if anybody has evidences of this rigging, he/she should go to court.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by onyxo76(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Killerbag36:
Fraud pastor Adeboye endorsed Tinubu Muslim and Muslim tickets e b enemy of Christians stop going to his church stop now
when did adeboye endorse tinubu? wetin concern adeboye with this election.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Brendaniel: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Well, I doubt that Tinubu while allocating results , forgot all about Osun and Lagos then cheesy

(Apart from Rivers, the results reflect the reality on ground).

You people should get ready for 2027. The damage has been done. We lost because we were divided into three parties, when we should have been running as one party.

Very big lie, He did all of that on purpose, and made each candidate win 12 states each but got the highest votes from his own 12 grin

Tinubu won and Nigeria lost because he just took the will of the people and has further weakened the electoral institution, the weaker the institutions in Nigeria the stronger Individuals get, upon all the whole electoral malpractice that took place no one has been arrested.

I blame PDP who laid the foundation for which APC is building on today, they had the opportunity to strengthen the electoral institution but just like APC now they felt it always going to favour them.

My prayer is that this thing Tinubu did does not stand, because it might get to a stage where people's hands might be cut off for coming out to vote for a political party on election like it happened in Liberia, people were killed in this past election and nobody is paying for their deaths.

If Tinubu is allowed to go scot free then Nigeria just entered a new low of electoral malpractice, you talked about 2027 grin it will be like trying to pass a camel through the eye of a needle for any opposition to win APC if they get away with this one, APC might rule for the entire existence of Nigeria because they will ensure the electoral institution remains in comatose where they have placed it so to always have their way.

1 Like

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Allisgud: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mahmoud should get ready this time because that bvas machine will be hacked by the genZis grin grin
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kobonaire4:
No, Obi lost the election

He lost it because of two things...he became the Christian and Southern candidate, and secondly and most importantly, he did not focus on the North.

Let's start with the second point. You cannot win an election in Nigeria without getting at least a significant portion of the vote in the Northern part of Nigeria. You cannot. Even Obasanjo knew that...that is why he focused a lot on wooing Northern politicans when he was in power, and even GEJ knew that...that is why he campaigned heavily in the North.

How did Obi do in the North. Badly. Very badly. Note that Tinubu did not win every state in the North, but he did win second place in many states in the North. That gave him at least 25% in many parts of the North...which when it came down to the wire....was very crucial.

When we kept on shouting that LP should get followers in the North, and should do active mobilization, people came and were abusing us to high heavens. Well, see how the poor campaign turned out. At the eleventh hour, the LP state chairmen were already predicting doom and gloom. They knew. Not enough mobilization, nothing.

And then let's be honest. Religion plays a part in Nigerian elections (which is why Tinubu ran to mosque to show face). LP , am sorry to say, made Obi the christian candidate. And they did that by being so abusive, and so insulting to Muslims...note...people whose votes you need....to the point that people thought that Obi did not like muslims. And the LP supporters REFUSED to listen to Obi when he told them to pipe down...they continued. Meanwhile, Muslims have ears and eyes. They heard, they remembered and they came out and voted.....and at the end, we lost a large chunk of votes that could have gotten Obi somewhere....because some jokes think that abusing religion works in an election.

Yeah, call a Muslim boko Haram (the same Boko haram that has killed many of them, and kidnapped their children), and all sorts of abusive languages..in a effing election year, and you expect victory?

(Remember why Buhari lost 3 times? Because in 2001 he came and said that he was going to impose Sharia on all Nigerians. Christians remembered, and never forgot...and it hurt Buhari well well...until 2014 when he woke up and changed strategy).

At the end, any LP supporter that comes and says they won the election , Im sorry, but until the evidence proves it, ye are just talking nansense. (And in this case, if the evidence proves LP won....when all the INEC documents get examined in court...I will be happy to eat my words, as I want APC out completely.) The honest truth is that to win elections in Nigeria, you need to be like MTN and you need to stop abusing people's religion and people's tribes and calm down. And you need to form alliances and stay in a big party.....because if Obi, Kwakwaso and Wike had not been so ego driven, and if Atiku had not been so 'I must be president in my lifetime'...APC would have been losing, and Tinubu would have been screaming that he was cheated out of victory .

Next time, let the opposition run as a united front. And don't attack anyone's religion or tribe for gods sake.

Would you have spewed this balderdash if polling unit results were uploaded in real time to the irev portal?

Stop being stupid.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by lookingfly: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
TooDailyNewsUpd:
Please Don’t Disappoint Nigerians And Africans – Ooni Of Ife Tells Tinubu

Full story on : https://toodaily.com/please-dont-disappoint-nigerians-and-africans-ooni-of-ife-tells-tinubu
the tinubu that is already a slave to the cabals abi which tinubu? The cabals do and undo in this country.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Killerbag36: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
onyxo76:
when did adeboye endorse tinubu? wetin concern adeboye with this election.
De play
Silence means wat to you de there de play
Silence means support ok
Wem e reach osibanju time e carry for person wem b Tinubu godson continues ok
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
https://twitter.com/aai_austin/status/1630822277146107908

Do you even realise the picture file you uploaded was a sarcastic remark?
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Truthdeypain: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kingcalls:
Tinubu that claimed that he fought Abacha for stealing mandate ends up doing same...the same yoruba man that accused Abacha of looting ends up doing the same ... the same yoruba man that said Abacha is forcing himself on the masses is doing the same now ... Igbos supported the yorubas in 93 and 99 ,saying it was yorubas turn to rule... but this wicked Tinubu decides to steal the mandate of an Igbo Man, knowing fully well that an Igbo Man has not seen presidency or Vp since 99...and u say this country is of equity and equality.... any person that supports what Inec did on Saturday is a tribal bigot..I hv marked their moniker, let me see the fool that will scream that the whites are racists

Your eyes are just opening.

I love my fellow white racists, they are a million times better than these AFONJA beasts.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Truthdeypain: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kobonaire4:
No, Obi lost the election

He lost it because of two things...he became the Christian and Southern candidate, and secondly and most importantly, he did not focus on the North.

Let's start with the second point. You cannot win an election in Nigeria without getting at least a significant portion of the vote in the Northern part of Nigeria. You cannot. Even Obasanjo knew that...that is why he focused a lot on wooing Northern politicans when he was in power, and even GEJ knew that...that is why he campaigned heavily in the North.

How did Obi do in the North. Badly. Very badly. Note that Tinubu did not win every state in the North, but he did win second place in many states in the North. That gave him at least 25% in many parts of the North...which when it came down to the wire....was very crucial.

When we kept on shouting that LP should get followers in the North, and should do active mobilization, people came and were abusing us to high heavens. Well, see how the poor campaign turned out. At the eleventh hour, the LP state chairmen were already predicting doom and gloom. They knew. Not enough mobilization, nothing.

And then let's be honest. Religion plays a part in Nigerian elections (which is why Tinubu ran to mosque to show face). LP , am sorry to say, made Obi the christian candidate. And they did that by being so abusive, and so insulting to Muslims...note...people whose votes you need....to the point that people thought that Obi did not like muslims. And the LP supporters REFUSED to listen to Obi when he told them to pipe down...they continued. Meanwhile, Muslims have ears and eyes. They heard, they remembered and they came out and voted.....and at the end, we lost a large chunk of votes that could have gotten Obi somewhere....because some jokes think that abusing religion works in an election.

Yeah, call a Muslim boko Haram (the same Boko haram that has killed many of them, and kidnapped their children), and all sorts of abusive languages..in a effing election year, and you expect victory?

(Remember why Buhari lost 3 times? Because in 2001 he came and said that he was going to impose Sharia on all Nigerians. Christians remembered, and never forgot...and it hurt Buhari well well...until 2014 when he woke up and changed strategy).

At the end, any LP supporter that comes and says they won the election , Im sorry, but until the evidence proves it, ye are just talking nansense. (And in this case, if the evidence proves LP won....when all the INEC documents get examined in court...I will be happy to eat my words, as I want APC out completely.) The honest truth is that to win elections in Nigeria, you need to be like MTN and you need to stop abusing people's religion and people's tribes and calm down. And you need to form alliances and stay in a big party.....because if Obi, Kwakwaso and Wike had not been so ego driven, and if Atiku had not been so 'I must be president in my lifetime'...APC would have been losing, and Tinubu would have been screaming that he was cheated out of victory .

Next time, let the opposition run as a united front. And don't attack anyone's religion or tribe for gods sake.

Mumu!
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by teeshet: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
This is becoming like a sore loser thing.
Logically Tinubu won.
This type of write up ll lead to unwarranted protests that ll not end well. If una wan burn Nigeria, some people aren't.
you are a useless gal. One moment you are supporting opposition. Next moment APC. I pity your husband. Idiot! Animal!
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by onyxo76(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Killerbag36:

De play
Silence means wat to you de there de play
Silence means support ok
Wem e reach osibanju time e carry for person wem b Tinubu godson continues ok
so if to say he come talk say make every body vote obi nko? all of you go come here begin dey bash am say he dey take side with political party, 9ja politics dey complex pass all this your analysis about say a man of God dey silent on certain issues, when you reach that level wey he dey ,you go know say no be everything you suppose dey openly talk.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Sammy5413(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Posterity never forgets
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Bubu4Sea: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Do you even realise the picture file you uploaded was a sarcastic remark?

read am again
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by shimolv: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by franchasofficia: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
truthfinder319:
You guys are not serious. So INEC should declare your candidate won in the North? Or Atiku won in the South? Asiwaku win at least 25 percent in 30 states. None of your candidates got up to 25 per cent in 24 states. Election results reflect the spread of support by all candidates
Do you people even have sense at all abi na curse them curse una self?

The whole election result was rigged for Tinubu.

You don't need to win Northeast and Northwest States to emerge winner.

In the original results we have from the original signed result sheets given to party agents at the various polling units, Obi got more than 25% in the below Northeast and Northwest states:

Kaduna
Taraba
Bauchi
Gombe
Adamawa

Then Obi scored more than 50% of total votes in the below Northcentral states from original results we have not the rigged INEC result:

Benue
Plateau
Nasarawa

Obi got 25% in Kogi and around 20% in Kwara.

Obi got around 70 to 80% of total votes cast in:

Abuja
Lagos
Rivers
Edo
Delta
Anambra
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Enugu
Bayelsa
Akwa Ibom
Cross Rivers

Obi got at least 25% in the following Southwest states:

Ogun
Ondo
Oyo

I am talking from original signed INEC polling unit result sheets not the doctored INEC result Yakubu pronounced.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Raxxye(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
The February 25th election is one of the saddest events in our national history. Shame on Buhari!
Shame on Mahmoud Yakubu!
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by webizone(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
Na Dem make law, na still Dem break am.... Military should just take over..

Lol. Back to square one. You didn't know what happened during military rule. You want to go and find out.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by IGBOSON1: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Nwadu:
Only in Nigeria that lectures even professors will manipulate elections results and then expel students for exams malpractice

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by webizone(m): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Emu4life:
Make we hear Word abeg.
Anyone that's aggrieved should seek Legal redress and not writing epistles or causing nuisance.

Ewu4life
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by patrickcollins: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Emu4life:
Make we hear Word abeg.
Anyone that's aggrieved should seek Legal redress and not writing epistles or causing nuisance.
See is not a matter of grievances but of posterity, the kind of precedent we want to set as a nation. Inec assured and reassured the citizens that the results will be uploaded from the polling unit center to their portal, is their law and they show follow it. So the person that won is not the issue cos if it turns out go, na all of us go enjoy if otherwise na all of us go suffer am. Ask people of Kastina if their lives are better than someone in Ekiti. So my point is that the right thing should be done for fairness, transparency and accountability.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Beolly(m): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Didn't bother reading the rubbish. Just look at the author name. That was how the other feminist was crying to America to intervene in our electoral process as if their own election is devoid of any wrongdoing. Nonsense

Pls go to court and stop constituting nuisance. The plan of the westerners to impose their stooge on us has failed. You can't buy us. We've chosen our president

If you have any issues pls go to court and stop wailing

We've had enough!!

Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by webizone(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Didn't bother reading the rubbish. Just look at the author name. That was how the other feminist was crying to America to intervene in our electoral process as if their own election is devoid of any wrongdoing. Nonsense

Pls go to court and stop constituting nuisance. The plan of the westerners to impose their stooge on us has failed. You can't buy us. We've chosen our president

If you have any issues pls go to court and stop wailing

We've had enough!!

1. Didn't bother reading just because his name is not your tribe. Exactly why you miss out on important information or anything that makes sense just because of tribal bigotry.

2. How can the westerners impose on you who people voted massively? Is imposition not when someone who's not the people's choice wins? How do I know? There was no celebration anywhere except of course for the tiny few.

You reason like 2 because of 1.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by patrickcollins: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
This is becoming like a sore loser thing.
Logically Tinubu won.lpay
This type of write up ll lead to unwarranted protests that ll not end well. If una wan burn Nigeria, some people aren't.
The tribunal should do its job no need for burning anything, but going forward Inec should upload results at real time for fairness
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by candygist: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sacrednes:
go and check people bearing Mahmood lives.
No be better person dey Bear Mahmood na.
He has put million Nigeria into jopardy and nature won't be kind to him

Shut up, your candidate lost the election and someone else won.
Re: Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi by Indabawa1987: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mahmood Yakubu was born in Bauchi State, Northern Nigeria. He completed his basic and secondary school education at Kobi Primary School and Government Teachers College, Toro, respectively.[3][4] He proceeded to the University of Sokoto (now Usmanu Danfodiyo University), where he became the first and, to date, only Nigerian from the North to obtain a first-class degree certificate in history.[5] At postgraduate level, he studied international relations at Wolfson College, Cambridge,[6] graduating with master's degree in 1987,[7] and Nigerian history at the University of Oxford, graduating with a doctorate in 1991.[3] The Bauchi State Government offered him a scholarship to study at both the University of Cambridge and the University of Oxford.[8] He went on to become a three-time recipient of the Overseas Research Scholarship, and also won the Commonwealth Scholarship from the Association of Commonwealth Universities.[3]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian By Birth: A Dissection Of Atiku's Citizenship / WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Former US Officials / Money Laundering: Okupe Pays ₦‎13 Million Fine, Escapes Two-Year Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.