Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election (66054 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Peter Obi: We Will Remove Import & FOREX Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Mrmb: 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
porthouse7:
remove it and add to obi votes, we dash u

Go and tender your million evidences at the court of law... As e dey pain you e dey sweet us grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by DoxxAnon: 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yes Peter, you won but your mandate was stolen by a much mute desperate man than you!

Don’t bother about it, 2027 is another election year.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Emma1Oj(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Segol:
Oga. You thought South Eastern States is what makes Nigeria. Nigeria is more than Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi etc
I wish I'm close to you. I would have slap the hell smell out of that guttered mouth of yours. Did he only campaign in southern states you frustrated malu that destiny has denied and rejected??
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Occurstaem(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Of course, you won it naa. There are so many evidences; but you only won it on IPOB media, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Nairaland, in churches and in your head.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by zinaunreal(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

You could only manage 25% in 16 states when you needed 25 states

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.

No noise. Let the courts decide. Goat

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ken6488(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
porthouse7:
in ur house not Nigeria
paid troll
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
2mch:
Lmao! After the bullying did not work, they tried to organize protest, nobody fell for it. Then they switched to using their chief liar to come and tell tales by moonlight. LMAO

I dare you to drop you location or picture here if you are a man, I go drop 1m bouty on top your head right now. Bastard
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by RosyIsBlessed: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
ken6488:
not this time we move on today they will do it again next election

So what will you do?
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Mrmb: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
S2kluv:
We won? Says who

About Saturday Election, Na you Sabi, If you're part of it or not, it will hold
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by fr3do(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Even if a million votes were deducted from Tinubu's tally and added to yours, you will still lose the election to Tinubu.

I believe you want to use the emotions of your supporters as a currency to buy their loyalty till the next Elections.

ATIKU and even Buhari have been able to use the same mechanism in the past to remain relevant between election cycles.

I have always said Peter Obi is just like every politician in Nigeria, he is a very self-centered man who pretends to stand for everything and everyone but will always look after his own personal interest at the end of the day.

How can you make an argument against him with the same shambolic results he is disputing?

Oga think na
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by sulaimania2003(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Why is he talking like a dummy .This one is not fit to be president of Nigeria .He lack competence .
He just shot him self in the leg fir saying he won .How? This man is a joke
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by femtex007(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
2mch:
Lmao! After the bullying did not work, they tried to organize protest, nobody fell for it. Then they switched to using their chief liar to come and tell tales by moonlight. LMAO
Don't mind them. Let them go to court
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Truthshscrazy: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:

8 shocked
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by ken6488(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

So what will you do?
like our president said we go to court first till the next action
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol! Am Igbo,but if Tinubu actually won and there was no electoral malpractice, nothing can take the hard won prize from him,not even Supreme court judgment.But if otherwise, the rightful winner must get his prize.
You are not Igbo. Go fk urself tribalist. Why do u see everything from tribe. That's y most of you are senseless. SHAME
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Livingstone124: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodluck Jonathan will be regretting now, why he didn't rig election to remain in power. Behold the beneficiary of free and fair election Bubu, now conducted the worst election since inception of Nigeria. Bubu indeed you are record breaker.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by newnigerdelta00: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by PHZADDY1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Segol:
Oga. You thought South Eastern States is what makes Nigeria. Nigeria is more than Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi etc
you know sometimes people will actually think someone like you have sense,Abuja,Lagos,Cross Rivers and the rest voted overwhelmingly for the New Nigeria,even the blind saw it...don't allow ethnicity and tribalism make you kill your conscience Ode

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Truthshscrazy: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
kollinzgee:
Peter obi won
Atiku won
Asiwaju won
Court over to you.
Atiku must recover his stolen mandate too.The mandate was stolen
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kingspin:
I hope One cup of garri is not equal to your sense
Lol! And I hope a half cup is equal to your sense.
Frustrated animal, please am not the cause of your pain and frustration.Take them elsewhere.
Why are you taking my comment personally like the compound complex idiotic sentimental fool you are?
Did I mention you?
Rabid animal
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by femtex007(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Greetings sir
The INCOMING

I will go out again and vote sir as instructed .....
This one brain don go. U are not taking instructions from nnamdi kanu again. Now na obi
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by porthouse7(f): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mrmb:

Go and tender your million evidences at the court of law... As e dey pain you e dey sweet us grin grin grin
na obi wan go court wetin consign me, 3rd wey wan claim first
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Jeffy1206(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:

some of you talk without sense at all! Do you know how many millions of votes that were taken off him? 😒

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Bossman5(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
PropaMan:

I dare you to drop you location or picture here if you are a man, I go drop 1m bouty on top your head right now. Bastard
Leave the fool
Them plenty for here
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by RosyIsBlessed: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
ken6488:
like our president said we go to court first till the next action

You'll also lose the court battle.
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by fr3do(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
IgOga:
16 states grin grin grin

Oga go sidon make we hear word....constitutionally you cannot be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You fail to get 25% in 25 states (including the FCT)

How you take win?

Na Obi go demarket LP.....Kwankwanso sef talk say na him win grin grin

Thank God say you nor come second....only God know how bad Nigeria would be by now.....why are people of Anambra not enjoying paradise now...sebi na you govern there for 8 years

You are making a circular argument, disagreeing with Peter Obi based on the shambolic results we are disputing

How does this make sense
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Blaze14k: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

That's not true

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Go through that thread and see Anambra indigenes and other ibos curse and lambast adaobi when he was governor

It shows that u are clearly ignorant. You guys said he chased hausa's out of Anambra and that rumour was debunked, u said he wont campaign in anambra and he did. U said they wont vote for him and they did. U said he is a fraudster that stole Anambra money and put it in next company overseas. That rumour was dubunked by premium times. Now u call him a liar and he didnt do anything in Anambra. At end of the day after all after the propaganda, apc unleashed his thugs buh peter obi was able to beat him in lagos he built for over 200yrs. You guys should rest cos tinubu is the winner. Aint u satisfied?
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Acidosis(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Even if... Even if, bla bla bla.. The man has told you he will challenge the results in court. Why are you scared?? He should bow to a process of illegality because you've been trained by those who raised you to embrace fraud and criminality?? Thief thief generation!
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by porthouse7(f): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fut9ure:

And you think tinubu got 25 percent in Edo state where I am residing

And you think tinubu got 25 percent in rivers state

You think tinubu got 25 percent in akwa ibom state

You think tinubu got 25 percent in Benue state

Some south westerners are miscreants and dull

You know the funny thing obi was not an igbo project
It was a south south project
go court
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by Mrmb: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Johnthum post=121409253]Peter Obi won the election with 10 million votes.

All i want Buhari to do is to swear by his forefathers that he did not Rig the election in favour of APC.

If Buhari swears, i will never say anything about the election again 💯[/quote

Go meet am for Aso Rock tell am make he swear
Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by EPIJOE: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
HONESTLY PO SUPPORTERS NEEDED TO CALM DOWN.

ALL HIS WORDS ARE DANGEROUS TO THE SITUATION AT HAND.

HE NEEDS TO LEARN POLITICS WELL. HE REALLY TRIED BY PULLING SUCH A CROWD. EVEN HE GOT HUGE VOTES FROM THE SOUTH WEST AND NORTH.

HE SHOULD JUST APPRECIATE HIS SUPPORTERS AND START WORKING VERY HARD AGAINST 2027 ELECTIONS.

BUT HE HAD TO GAIN THE TRUST OF THE NORTH COS THEY HAVE THE POPULACE..

WE HAVE SAID IT SEVERALLY, TINUBU ISN'T BUHARI,

IN AS MUCH AS PEOPLE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH APC.

THE MAN GOD WANTS IS THE NEW ELECTED PRESIDENT.

PRAY FOR HIM TO SUCCEED AND LETS MOVE ON..

HE MIGHT EVEN BE THE BEST PRESIDENT SOO FAR. TO SET NIGERIA ON THE RIGHT PATH..

LETS NOT BURN THIS COUNTY PLS..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election by PHZADDY1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
sulaimania2003:
Why is he talking like a dummy .This one is not fit to be president of Nigeria .He lack competence .
He just shot him self in the leg fir saying he won .How? This man is a joke
says someone from the region with the dumbest people...efulefu

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.