Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference (80612 Views)

Peter Obi Breaks Silence On UK Ordeal, Apapa & Lai Mohammed's Statement / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by adekolaelect(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Oga crying no dey give anything. Buhari cried more than this yet power no come meet am untill when he mingled with those that can influence his ambition to become reality. Obi is crying while Tinubu is moving to Devence house in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by membranus: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kingspin:
Even Osama give supporters.
Ashiwaju should have won at the poll.
The cloud is dark for Nigeria at the moment.

The cloud is only dark for Peter Obi's supporters. All the rest of us are full of hope, expecting a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by 9jii(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
kk2027:

Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with about 1.8 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can vote them

Remind me why the results were not transmitted electronically again

In the middle of bvas, we relapsed to the old way rigging grin

Tell emilokan to rule naija no be force

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?
Ipob and spreading lies. Thank God the evil Ipob idiot lose
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Timiolutomi: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Softmirror:
grin. POLITICS IS VERY SOPHISTICATED THAN YOU THINK. PETER OBI WAS ONLY A CHESS PIECE IN THE HAND OF THE GRAND MASTER STRATEGIST. THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE FACT. THERE ARE STILL ALOT OF WORK PETER OBI WILL HELP TINUBU DO IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. ONE OF WHICH IS, USING PETER OBI TO CONTROL A SELECTIVE CROWD THROUGH MANIPULATION OF THEIR PSYCHE.

I agree 👍🏽
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ose kini olule owa sukun Lori television

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Emkay2(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Make you cry from here reach your hometown, you no go see draw..wayoo man...we sabi una type. You can keep deceiving those your young unproductive followers not adult like us who sabi history and know you too well.

Abeg, you better approach court if you know you're pained.

Oniró jàtijàti. President kó governor ni
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Progressives4lov(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
You go cry tire, your cried go pass Buhari own in 2011 Obidient
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=Sitwalkstand post=121410478]Sensational headline at its best.

Content creators will set this country on fire.

He said he got a call today from a 2018 graduate this morning. He asked her what she does, she said she doesn't have a job but will like to bake as its the skill she has. he now asked so why are you not baking, the lady said she doesn't have N75,000 to buy oven to bake. Thats why Obi broke down after saying this is what Nigerian youths are going na]

I'm Obidient but how many graduates did he employ or helped while he was a governor.? ...no unemployed graduates in the East?
We knew you lost due to sharp practices but we should not play on emotions. We didn't even come second.
Let us start preparing for 2027 sir. Don't waste your money on Lawyers.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Emir01: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Anybody is free to cry.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Lucasinho(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi will deceive

You are a Sabo...and an Efulefu
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by arewaboy01(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
ejimatic:
Omo Hausa o le gbe ijoba fun omo Igbo Tani ko dibo fun.lae! No Hausa man will vote an Ibo man as the president or handover to him as the president.I said it before election but did they listen? Eyes are clear now.
we prefer power shift to the south west or south south…igbo Never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by richboy7(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
kk2027:

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with about 1.8 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can vote them

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?

Na juju be that
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Emilokoiyawon: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
This effeminate Ibo guy is too weak to be president sef...mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Emilokoiyawon: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
From the video:

Peter Obi (0:20 - 0:27) : "...she was almost in tears that I lost the election..."

Even Peter Obi KNOWS he lost. All this na format. Just to collect more money from Obi-diots.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Emilokoiyawon: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Felabrity:
E lo FOKAN BALE

PHOTOCOPY ko easy o!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by botanist123: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na so buhari cry and he no do well,now obi and you they expect him may do well.water full your eye
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Emilokoiyawon: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
ekolobaba:
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy

Ofeke Gringory Obi na confirm nollywood actor. Hehehe

El Rufia was right after all. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Captain6(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
SHIVA001:
Oga stop shedding Crocs tears, na atiku wey come close suppose dey cry like this. Wetin make atiku com do. Na no 3 you carry. You no get levels and you no dey mingle with other politicians and you stingy and you no dey help people.
You need a brain reset
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Throwback: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
gidgiddy:

The point lost on you is that the elections were not free and fair, so any result coming from such a flawed process is contested

How do you think Bola Tinubu could have won Rivers State overwhelmingly, a place that 65% of the indigenes are Igbo speaking people?

Wow!

So Igbos are a special breed of tribalist?
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by stuffs2002: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu: 8 years
North: 8 years
SS : 8 years
North: 8 years
SW : 8 years

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by eldeens: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Alpharey:

I wonder what you gained personally that Tinubu won. You must hustle as usual. Tinubu presidency if at all changes nothing from your poverty stricken life

Abeg if you no chop this afternoon, drop your account number lemme help you a bit. I guess sapa deh show u shege for there
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by ejimatic: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
arewaboy01:
we prefer power shift to the south west or south south…igbo Never
. IGBOS born in 90s and 2000 and above will never understand but those born n 50s' know the reasons . The cries of Obi will continue untill they embrace the North.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by gidgiddy: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Throwback:

Wow!

So Igbos are a special breed of tribalist?

That wont stop you unity beggars from wanting to do "one Nigeria" with them
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by iamdapsyj(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:

He is using an old format... Buhari used it that year 😆😆😆
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by Cyberterror: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
It pained Peter Obi to the point of crying because many people rode on his back to power in the south east while he himself could not make it. He should wait for Atiku to cry first; he is too selfish running faster than his shadow grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by basybasy: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Politics24:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI4Of-LlJwQ
Obi and supporters will cry till eternity. I think defeat has turned sickness to them. Idiot is crying. No corner cutting for presidency. Bihari was winning the North but not becomes president, until he formed alliance with the south. Obi has not formed a solid alliance and is crying. Na mumus all of u be
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by alimiadedayo1: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
kk2027:

you are actually saying nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by searchlight: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
SHIVA001:
Oga stop shedding Crocs tears, na atiku wey come close suppose dey cry like this. Wetin make atiku com do. Na no 3 you carry. You no get levels and you no dey mingle with other politicians and you stingy and you no dey help people.
Urchin but hope uzodimma of APC who came fourth is the governor of Imo State. Spite on urchins.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by ismodiwa(m): 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
kk2027:

Lol, I have presented no facts here.
Go and guess again
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by jamesversion: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:

How.
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by youngtizzy1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mr Obi, Claimed Obidents Spoiled the race cos they are not well cautioned ⚠.
Please Kindly come again 2027

Politics24:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI4Of-LlJwQ
Re: Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference by dominique(f): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Did he at least give the lady the money to buy the oven? Oh I forgot! he no dey give shishi

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.