Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election (28266 Views)

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by snowball11(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Can someone ask this Senior Advocate of Nonsense to shut his gutter up! undecided

Idiotic dolt of no electoral value! grin
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by wingmanIII: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
homosapien:

A senseless and myopic slowpoke telling me to use my brain. Your messiah has said he his going to court, why not wait for the legal process instead of disturbance of cyber space.
grin[center][/center] grin[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]
Dummy degenerate!
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by wingmanIII: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
homosapien:

A senseless and myopic slowpoke telling me to use my brain. Your messiah has said he his going to court, why not wait for the legal process instead of disturbance of cyber space.
I'm proud of my "messiah", the true winner in the Nigerian presidential election.
Are you proud of your drug dealer criminal usurper? He is already a laughing stock in Africa and the world .
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by onuman: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
And APC'S Muslim-Muslim ticket was the most divisive politics in contemporary Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Father254: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by stonemasonn: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
References1:

‘’This is the first time in my entire life that I am seeing people who came 2nd and 3rd in an exam both claiming they took first and then agreeing to protest together to the examiner to record that both of them took first, yet they are not seeing the contradiction in their actions.’’ We stand by that comment".

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Brush1: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Haaaaaa ! This useless sell out was raised by Gani Fawemi, he was raised in Gani’s chambers, raised to tell the truth with integrity.

Gani had become proud of you before his passing. Just look at what he has become. Gani must be rolling in his grave, saying this wasn’t who I have raised you to be. I believed a lot in Keyamo, in the hope that he would replace Gani.

He’s lost it all for money and his reputation will forever be tartars.

Him and his family, generations unborn will pay for what he’s doing to Nigerians. It will never be well with him.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by MatrixCircle: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
I like Datti. He said if people like Tinubu, Atiku or Shetimma talk he would respond but not people like Keyamo. Na when I know say grin ;. People get levels.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Brush1: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pandev:
Obi is pained and trying to instigate violence using the WOKE youth. A case of if I can have it, nobody should. How someone that got 25% only in 16 states out of required 24 states have the audacity to claim that he won the election is a wonder of this world.

Why are you this stupid?
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by homosapien(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
wingmanIII:

I'm proud of my "messiah", the true winner in the Nigerian presidential election.
Are you proud of your drug dealer criminal usurper? He is already a laughing stock in Africa and the world .

Yes, I am proud. You are in the first stage of grief. I understand.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by mukthar2000(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Very most divisive religion politics, this is what i told a friend at office today ,even make some pastors become a lair to their followers as what they forecast was not 2sure .

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Winneepye: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obidents are still in state of disbelief, I believe they need time to heal up.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Princessstee: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi wan play brains with us, wetin i no go see for Nigeria cheesy
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by homosapien(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
wingmanIII:

grin[center][/center] grin[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]
Dummy degenerate!

I’ve been called worse things by better men.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Helgreenluv(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
When the chips are down, the likes will go into hiding.

Hear it loud and clear again
Tinubu will not be President of Nigeria.
He will be disgracefully disgraced at the time he won't believe.

All these funds that he has embezelled over the years is part of the money that will be used in building the new Nigeria.
Not even your father can stop him. Stop taking that substance that you are taking

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Freebills12: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Moh247:
cool

Obi was banking on Yoruba Muslim vs , Yoruba Christian imaginary illusion hahahaha NorthCentral Christian, NorthEast Christian ( basically brothers fighting brothers for him over religion)

While he wanted all SouthEast vote to himself

SouthWest went to Tinubu's MM ticket
NorthCentral 97% Christian benue went to Tinubu's MM, plus Kwara, Kogi, Niger

Imagine a lawyer begging someone he claimed to have failed election to hold an olive branch extended by the drug dealer and exconvict thief... Joke of the century
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Pwettylinda(f): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
This keyamo go soon get severe road accident die

Amen

He's a big fool
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Levels2(f): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
References1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/you-didnt-win-2023-presidential-election-tinubu-tells-obi/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7593624/2023-peter-obi-addresses-media

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402
LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914
LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by boldtruthalways: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
See mumu man. So Muslim Muslim ticket is what? Don't worry, we will know if you are right or wrong very soon. A person that lost his polling unit to Obi is talking trash. Don't worry, time will tell. Don't be too fast.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by WithFact: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

All these funds that he has embezelled over the years is part of the money that will be used in building the new Nigeria.

It sha be permanent .. and who will tell you what sha be permanent?... It is the incurable diseases of lamentation otherwise called Wailing grin
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Pandev(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Brush1:

Why are you this stupid?
ok. Now answer the question; how could someone who couldn't get the required 25% in 24 states have the audacity to claim that he won the election? He's trying to use daft people like you to instigate violence.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Jking20(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

Fools like you deserve to leave this country aswr
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by IfnobeGod20: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
If there is anyone that played the most divisive politics it is Tinubu and APC.
What is more divisive if not Muslim-muslim ticket of APC. The Muslim-muslim has created a partition between Christian and Muslim.
Which Political party gathered clerics together in Kano and tagged the APC's Muslim-muslim candidates as Jihad which all muslims must support.
I have many videos of muslim clerics preaching about making the Muslim-muslim ticket work to show the supremacy of Islam. I have them.
Was Tinubu and Shettima not going from mosque to mosque in the north? What about the Hausas in Lagos that Shettima met? What of Maulud Nabiyy that Tinubu attended in Minna?
https://www.nairaland.com/7485474/tinubu-attends-maulud-nabiyy-celebration/3#119244456.
I forgot, APC and Tinubu have two heads, they can decide to do whatever they like but others should not try it.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Jking20(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
All these chameleon politicians that change clothes according to the party in power.. na small e remain for u to pack ur load... make una dey enjoy una self now.. Obi is coming back to take back his mandate and by God's grace so shall it be.

When Oga? Is it when Atiku is no longer?
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by highchief1: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Faber:
Stupid Keyamo that lost his Polling Unit to Obi is here making noise...

See this mumu man o
oh so there was no rigging in his unit?u said he lost?Have u not contradicted yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by IfnobeGod20: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Levels2:

We call on INEC to cancel all the results from Southeast as there's no election but day light rigging

Anambra state result: APC 908 LP 1,102,300

Enugu State result: APC 4,772 LP 428,640

Ebonyin State Result: APC 42,402
LP 259,738

Abia State Result: APC 8,914
LP 327,095

Imo State Result: APC 66,171 LP 352,904

Those numbers APC even got in those states are questionable, especially that of Imo. It shall be verify at the tribunal. So lessen your cry because it would be more. There's no way, Tinubu can get such number in the east.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Jking20(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
kettykin:
It seems everyone in apc has dementia, someone won Lagos and over 60% FCT and these fools are accusing him of being divisive

You're too myopic to see what the truth entails, oga go back and check the results very well and tell us how many states LP has 25%. I know your mischievous nature will always be manifest so far as it's not your choice.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Winneepye: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pwettylinda:
This keyamo go soon get severe road accident die

Amen

He's a big fool
See fake Christian ready to kill fellow being because of Obi😁
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by stasius: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Keyamo get out.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Jking20(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pandev:
Obi is pained and trying to instigate violence using the WOKE youth. A case of if I can have it, nobody should. How someone that got 25% only in 16 states out of required 24 states have the audacity to claim that he won the election is a wonder of this world.

I tire oo
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by mayo47(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Why do we have a Ministry of Labour & Employment? Please they should convert the Ministry to an agency or scrap it. What do they do there?

References1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/you-didnt-win-2023-presidential-election-tinubu-tells-obi/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7593624/2023-peter-obi-addresses-media
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by olivegirl(f): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Politics where you brought Muslim Muslim ticket yet you are calling someone with Christian Muslim tickets name. After election. Obi is still in their mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His Wife, Toyin On Her 55th Birthday / Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.