Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election (28265 Views)

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by abbey621(m): 3:02am On Mar 03, 2023
wingmanIII:

Bendel state was old Midwestern region carved out of Western region .

Yes but mostly influenced by Benin people and some parts of SE. They had little to no Yoruba influence.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by ifeanyiclement: 4:37am On Mar 03, 2023
References1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/you-didnt-win-2023-presidential-election-tinubu-tells-obi/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7593624/2023-peter-obi-addresses-media
This dummkopf should be reminded that the APC government is the most religiously divisive in Nigerian history, what he just said will come to haunt him
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by silvoclaira: 4:52am On Mar 03, 2023
SavageResponse:

Address the allegations he made and stop calling him names
Here is a gift from santa_claus

*(pulling your left ear with a light knock on your head)

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by DoxxAnon: 5:13am On Mar 03, 2023
You have be be a rare breed of the most scummiest species of humans to see what happened on the 25th and think that any contestant in such a charade would just keep quiet.

They want to force him into conceding … he should not! You do not concede defeat I. The fact of massive cheating and irregularities!
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by zomby(m): 6:02am On Mar 03, 2023
An opportunist cry baby!

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by IfnobeGod20: 7:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Jking20:

You're too myopic to see what the truth entails, oga go back and check the results very well and tell us how many states LP has 25%. I know your mischievous nature will always be manifest so far as it's not your choice.
The manifest is that he also won Nassarawa. A typical Hausa state.
Please can you explain to me what we can call the Muslim-muslim ticket of APC that Tinubu fly?
Oh! I forgot Tinubu has two heads and he can do and undo while the rest should not try that. Common sense that is not common.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by sotall(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Emdy010:

That of Mr Obi was too glaring. Everyone knows Peter Obi was moving from church to church politicking. Campaigns were made in various churches that christians must vote for Peter Obi. Can you give any instance where Tinubu went to any mosque to campaign. This election must teach the christians in this country a lesson. The bulk of muslim votes were shared by Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso, whereas majority of the christians voted for Obi.

From this election the Christians should learn from the mistakes of bringing religious sentiments into politics because they don't have the number to deliver a president. That's the plain truth.

Nobody can become the president of Nigeria without having a national spread, from north to south, east to west. So we should respect and recognize our differences and diversities.

If Christians dont have the numbers, why rig the election to favour Muslim muslim ticket?

Imagine Tinubu winning Rivers, Ondo, and Benue states..these are Christian majority states.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by IfnobeGod20: 7:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Emdy010:

That of Mr Obi was too glaring. Everyone knows Peter Obi was moving from church to church politicking. Campaigns were made in various churches that christians must vote for Peter Obi. Can you give any instance where Tinubu went to any mosque to campaign. This election must teach the christians in this country a lesson. The bulk of muslim votes were shared by Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso, whereas majority of the christians voted for Obi.

From this election the Christians should learn from the mistakes of bringing religious sentiments into politics because they don't have the number to deliver a president. That's the plain truth.

Nobody can become the president of Nigeria without having a national spread, from north to south, east to west. So we should respect and recognize our differences and diversities.
Stop saying nonsense. If there is any party or anyone that brought religion and ethnic sentiments to this year general elections, it is APC and Tinubu.
Please can you explain to the world the meaning of Muslim-muslim candidates that APC and Tinubu showcased?
Can you also explain to the world the meaning of jihad that the Islamic clerics said it was APC ticket that muslims must vote for.
Can you still explain why Ganduje gathered Muslim clerics in Kano to endorsed Tinubu where it was declared that the APC ticket was a jihad.
Can you explain the reason Tinubu and Shettima were always in mosques to claim they went to pray.
Please before Tinubu became APC flag bearer, how many time did you see him in Abuja National mosque?
Can you explain to the world what Tinubu went to do at Maulud Nabiyy in Niger state?
Can you explain why Shettima had to gathered Hausas resident in Lagos and told them it is time to repay Tinubu with votes.
I have many videos with me where Islamic clerics were preaching about making the APC Muslim-muslim ticket work but the funny thing, if you people see it, you will still behave as if it doesn't happen.
If it was by religion voting, Tinubu would not have won Ekiti and Ondo because they are christians dominated states. Again, the votes he also got in south South he won't have gotten it if by religion. You people should stop been sentimental.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Lightorder: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Obi was banking on Yoruba Muslim vs , Yoruba Christian imaginary illusion hahahaha NorthCentral Christian, NorthEast Christian ( basically brothers fighting brothers for him over religion)

While he wanted all SouthEast vote to himself

SouthWest went to Tinubu's MM ticket
NorthCentral 97% Christian benue went to Tinubu's MM, plus Kwara, Kogi, Niger

what are you saying ? He banked on them and they didn’t disappoint. Your INEC and your tinubu stole it What are you up here saying. The bulk of Ekiti votes for instance was stolen from this Obi that hasn’t let you people sleep , even after robbing him. This one is like stealing from an oracle.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by IfnobeGod20: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2023
mukthar2000:
Bro, the Muslim Muslim ticket that scare most Nigerian Christian was not for anything than political strategy , to gain more vote from the north and then to run this presidential tenure smoothly, but most Christian brothers and sisters though it was a plan to Islamize Nigerian and some was confused by their pastors ,but finally feel heartbroken at the end. But pls can u point out a very strong man in APC that come from SW that can withstand what JAGABAN went through from the northerners in government b4 power came back to SW after many bully on all media by ur igbo brothers that the sold Nigerian to fulanies.
Firstly, who told you I am Igbo? I thought this is a faceless forum, how come you guys are always quick to tag anyone that go against APC and Tinubu as Igbo? This is the height of insanity.
All Nigerians cannot be supporter of APC or Tinubu, trying to tag those not in his support as Igbo generally defeat common sense and maturity.
Thankfully you said Tinubu choosing Muslim-muslim ticket was a political strategy but you refused to make known on what basis. You should have come out plain and say strategy to garner muslim votes.
If Tinubu can play smart to use Muslim as a VP as to gain the votes of the muslims by his own strategy but remember he did not stop at that, they still went ahead to gather Islamic clerics to endorse him and it was said in their gathering that the ticket was an Islamic jihad, which was also part of your so called political strategy. He didn't stop at that their foot soldiers were moving from mosque to mosque preaching how muslims'must make the ticket works. Many videos I have with me here to that effect.
Are you also aware that around September or October, Shettima was in Lagos to gather Hausa resident in Lagos and he told them, it must be APC and Tinubu they must vote. Tinubu was also live at Maulud Nabiyy in Minna.
No doubt Muslim is slightly ahead of christian in term of numerical strength but if you had looked at the voting pattern, you will know that christians voted Tinubu very well. Ondo, Ekiti, Benue are predominantly christians but Tinubu won there. I wouldn't talk about Rivers he won because even the most addicted APC know that he can't win Rivers state, that it was rigged for him. Remember that Rivers is also a predominantly christian state.
Meaning the voting distribution wasn't by religion, if it was by religion Obi would have won hands down because of the presence of three Muslim contesting to rake the muslim votes.
My advise is that you guys should stop making it look as if Obi was playing religion card and the rest never did even the worst but forgotten that he even won in Nassarawa, a relatively Hausa state.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Lightorder: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2023
UncommonLogic:
He's nothing but a tribal and religious fanatical lair. He got some gullible youths brainwashed into buying his packaged fraud and fake promises.
indeed , you are cursed from birth
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Solocoin: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2023
The best APC have is always below standard.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Levels2(f): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

All this abuse won't take away anything from me. You will be the one that will still go begging for penny before a week. Ma para e ni tori Tinubu, to ba ku lo ni, Tinubu ati idile e wa saye wo, ti oba ku, won ni never pe e si Aso rock ko wa jeun. MC Oluomo would be in Aso Rock to dine with him but you lesser thug won't even see the gate of Aso Rock.
E gbe je fori.

From today onwards,as God liveth,you will never have anything good in life, AMEN. Lack,sorrow and reproach will dwell in your life,Amen. Sickeness beyond cure will contact you,Amen. Where others succeed,you shall fail. Oni jere laiye mo,and may you not see the end of this year in mighty name of Jesus,Amen
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by IfnobeGod20: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2023
Alliswell248:
Obidients claiming 1.8 million votes from plateau state.
What is the total number of registered voters in Jos?
These obidients can lie.
Thank God....I voted for Jagaban.
See this liar. The said LP got 1.2m and not 1.8m you claimed. Must you lie? I also saw the video of them lamenting that they fortified the results. The question now is, do you stay or reside in Plateau state?
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by IfnobeGod20: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Levels2:

From today onwards,as God liveth,you will never have anything good in life, AMEN. Lack,sorrow and reproach will dwell in your life,Amen. Sickeness beyond cure will contact you,Amen. Where others succeed,you shall fail. Oni jere laiye mo,and may you not see the end of this year in mighty name of Jesus,Amen
See this one. I have good news for you according to my Holy Bible in Proverbs 26V2 says:
"If someone curses you for no reason, it will not stay with you. Their words will be like birds that never stop to rest".

For the sake of your parents that gave birth to you, I forgive you because if I swear on you, you won't survive today, except I am not sent from God but for the sake of the day of your mother travail during birth, I forgive you.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Levels2(f): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

See this thing. I have good news for you according to my Holy Bible in Proverbs 26V2 says:
"If someone curses you for no reason, it will not stay with you. Their words will be like birds that never stop to rest".

For the sake of your parents that gave birth to you, I forgive you because if I swear on you, you won't survive today, except I am not sent from God but for the sake of the day of your mother travail during birth, I forgive you.

Like seriously, you don't know whom you are dealing with honestly speaking.

You can't be God servant better than i am.

If not for your family I will have made some declaration over your life.

You can let give it a trial in case you doubting me.

Next time you have to learn on how to quote people and not just talked anyhows
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Tonnierichy(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2023
habsydiamond:
Tinubu is just a figure head there... shettima is the president if u don't know.
Lol. Guy just retire from this shii. It's not for you
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Alliswell248: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

See this liar. The said LP got 1.2m and not 1.8m you claimed. Must you lie? I also saw the video of them lamenting that they fortified the results. The question now is, do you stay or reside in Plateau state?

Total number of all accredited voters in Jos less than 1m.
How can LP have 1m votes?
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Tycyborg(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Keyamo that lost his Polling Unit to PETER OBI still dey get mouth? shocked

But this time around it's not rig... If apc actually rigged and LP didn't rig then keyamo is suppose to win this PU and all apc are suppose to win their PU
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
All the candidates played ethnoreligious politics. Non of them is a nationalist. They all rode on our ethnic and religious diversities.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
silvoclaira:
Fetus keyamo(SANTA_CLAUS)

I hate this man with passion..

But one day nature will catch up with him

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Johnn78: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Haba
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Alliswell248: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Total number of accredited voters in Jos was 1,026,000.
How can LP get 1.2m from this?
I stay in Jos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? / PDP Presidential Aspirants Plot Plan B Ahead Primaries / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His Wife, Toyin On Her 55th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.