Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election (28267 Views)

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by raskymonojendor: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Keyamo that lost his Polling Unit to PETER OBI still dey get mouth? shocked

That's one of the many reasons why it does not add up that the election was rigged for APC.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by PrinceGallant: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dindinrin l'Obi
Ṣùgọ́mú l'àwọn to ń tẹle

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by IfnobeGod20: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
mukthar2000:
Very most divisive religion politics, this is what i told a friend at office today ,even make some pastors become a lair to their followers as what they forecast was not 2sure .
If there is any party that run on religion sentiment it is Tinubu. The Muslim-muslim ticket on it own is a religion partition. The clerics that gathered in Kano that called APC ticket jihad is what?
You guys should try and be saying the truth, it doesn't kill.
Since you know Tinubu, how many time did you see him in any mosque in the north but during the electioneering circle. He was frequently in all mosque in all states he went to.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Levels2(f): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Those numbers APC even got in those states are questionable, especially that of Imo. It shall be verify at the tribunal. So lessen your cry because it would be more. There's no way, Tinubu can get such number in the east.

Most expecially Anambra where I have been able to upload videos of rigging on Twitter. Igbo are fraud. People are commenting on the video since afternoon.

Oloribu but the obituary can get in west?

Onijere laiye
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Sannisege: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obi and Atiku are brainless entities
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by abbey621(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
wingmanIII:

Urhobos influenced by South East? How? Delta was part of old western region. Stop the silly mischief

Delta was part of the old Bendel state, not all Deltans are Urhobos, over 9 communities in Delta are known as delta Igbos, some other parts are heavily influenced by Edo culture, perhaps you're the one that needs to update your database grin
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Greggdekor007: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Congratulations to the President-Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Keyamo should not waste his saliva discussing with them. We are ready to move on with the Renewed Hope mandate and we believe Nigeria under Tinubu's watch will be great again.

We know that the Obidient will be sore losers and they will not agree to the sense of reasoning. They never did.
The same thing we told them prior to the election, is that election is not about bullying, an election is not about likes on Nairaland, but they are like 'Hunters dog that is destiny to miss its way, it will not hear the whistle of the hunter'

We told them to stop reasoning from the anus, but they did not harken to our advice.

We also know that after this election, they will return back to their agitation - How come UGM just vanished on election day - because Obi is the sponsor, they thought he could win. but now that Obi ti lule, they might resurface again. But trust President Tinubu. them go regret coming out again.

Someone that came distance 3rd is granting press conference. Shedding crocodile tears.
My question to Obidents is, did they think votes will come for them from Borno, Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Yobe, Jigawa etc?
Is just like APC thinking they can get a 25% vote in Anambra, Imo, Abia, and Enugu. that is wishful thinking.

They were given opposition 2% and 1% in their own place and still claim they were rigged out.

Obi himself choose to polarize the campaign on ethnic and religious lines. He even go bring an unknown Dati.

During the election, Obi punched above his weight and became delusional.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by kettykin: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jking20:

You're too myopic to see what the truth entails, oga go back and check the results very well and tell us how many states LP has 25%. I know your mischievous nature will always be manifest so far as it's not your choice.

You just confirmed it that APC members all dementia
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Brush1: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Levels2:

Most expecially Anambra where I have been able to upload videos of rigging on Twitter. Igbo are fraud. People are commenting on the video since afternoon

Am not Igbo, but quite telling lies. Tender video here.

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by pconnect007: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Say this fake lawyer still dey
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Brush1: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Princessstee:
Obi wan play brains with us, wetin i no go see for Nigeria cheesy

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Brush1: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Jking20:

You're too myopic to see what the truth entails, oga go back and check the results very well and tell us how many states LP has 25%. I know your mischievous nature will always be manifest so far as it's not your choice.

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by vhykeeytor(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Levels2(f): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Brush1:

Am not Igbo, but quite telling lies. Tender video here.

Fool, I knew you are lying.

Check on Twitter and Facebook,

Sincerely igbos are fraud.

I'm so disappointed when watching the videos.

May God kill everyone in the video with their families, In Jesus mighty name Amen

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by mach7(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
kettykin:
It seems everyone in apc has dementia, someone won Lagos and over 60% FCT and these fools are accusing him of being divisive
and who are those that voted him in Lagos and FCT? Weren't they majorly of one ethnic stock and religion?? Don't be a clown abeg.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Charlico2(m): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Massiveglory:
When the chips are down, the likes will go into hiding.

Hear it loud and clear again
Tinubu will not be President of Nigeria.
He will be disgracefully disgraced at the time he won't believe.

All these funds that he has embezelled over the years is part of the money that will be used in building the new Nigeria.

Hurried collect your huge money from your pastor/prophet. YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by abbey621(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Those numbers APC even got in those states are questionable, especially that of Imo. It shall be verify at the tribunal. So lessen your cry because it would be more. There's no way, Tinubu can get such number in the east.

But it is credible for Obi to get his numbers in Borno, Katsina and even Ekiti......Mental things grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by johnjose68: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Faber:
Stupid Keyamo that lost his Polling Unit to Obi is here making noise...

See this mumu man o

’This is the first time in my entire life that I am seeing people who came 2nd and 3rd in an exam both claiming they took first and then agreeing to protest together to the examiner to record that both of them took first, yet they are not seeing the contradiction in their actions
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by vhykeeytor(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Greggdekor007:
Congratulations to the President-Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Keyamo should not waste his saliva discussing with them. We are ready to move on with the Renewed Hope mandate and we believe Nigeria under Tinubu's watch will be great again.

We know that the Obidient will be sore losers and they will not agree to the sense of reasoning. They never did.
The same thing we told them prior to the election, is that election is not about bullying, an election is not about likes on Nairaland, but they are like 'Hunters dog that is destiny to miss its way, it will not hear the whistle of the hunter'

We told them to stop reasoning from the anus, but they did not harken to our advice.

We also know that after this election, they will return back to their agitation - How come UGM just vanished on election day - because Obi is the sponsor, they thought he could win. but now that Obi ti lule, they might resurface again. But trust President Tinubu. them go regret coming out again.

Someone that came distance 3rd is granting press conference. Shedding crocodile tears.
My question to Obidents is, did they think votes will come for them from Borno, Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Yobe, Jigawa etc?
Is just like APC thinking they can get a 25% vote in Anambra, Imo, Abia, and Enugu. that is wishful thinking.

They were given opposition 2% and 1% in their own place and still claim they were rigged out.

Obi himself choose to polarize the campaign on ethnic and religious lines. He even go bring an unknown Dati.

During the election, Obi punched above his weight and became delusional.

What happened to bandit, kidnappers, skull miners and even Boko Haram. Have you heard of their activities lately. The chief sponsors of BH is in Aso Villa and he would deal with you Agbado miscrants. Una go get sense soon and would run to Igbos for help...just like you needed the Igbos after June 12 annulment. This time would watch you consumed by the monster you supported to power.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Zony94: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
I am not surprised you are part of the bad government,all because of money your name would soon be dragged to the mould
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Greggdekor007: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Imagine a lawyer begging someone he claimed to have failed election to hold an olive branch extended by the drug dealer and exconvict thief... Joke of the century

In a democratic contest, a winner don't reason delusionally as you just did. Winners know the extent of pain that you people are passing through. Hence, will always extend an olive branch and keep the door of reconciliation open to reduce the pain and avoid suicide...lol
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by mach7(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
chaloskyx:
Actually APC & PDP started divisive politics when you failed to give SE the chance to be president so stop changing the Narrative we all know it was their turn but you could only give them if they took the VP position which you are in no right to negotiate SE did the right thing and preserved their honour and identity and the real problem you wont let them be president is cause They dont play your slavery politics where only one tribe dictates what the rest must do and what they can have they stand for their rights
So it is all about SE becoming President and not competence again?? Dey play
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Princessstee: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
angry
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by SavageResponse(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
silvoclaira:
Fetus keyamo(SANTA_CLAUS)

Address the allegations he made and stop calling him names
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Jelique: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2023
Heaven knows I dont like this keyamo man,he's so arrogant and wicked,may God reward him according to his deeds,good or bad.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Faber(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
johnjose68:

’This is the first time in my entire life that I am seeing people who came 2nd and 3rd in an exam both claiming they took first and then agreeing to protest together to the examiner to record that both of them took first, yet they are not seeing the contradiction in their actions

You are a bloody liar. Hope Uzodimma of Imo State, came 4th, he claimed he won and proved it, today he is now a Governor
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Alliswell248: 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
BCJAY:
Not only Obi all the candidates used what they believe will make them get voters, so it is not peculiar to Obi. Even Tinubu use ulamas and Muslim claiming he is a muslim married to a Christian to canvass for vote. He that is without sin should cast the first stone

Obi's own was too glaring.
I felt bad as a Christian.
I knew he won't win and didn't bother voting for him.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Trustyourself: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
Senior Advocate of Nonsense!

You are too small to talk to a great man like His Excellence, Mr. Peter Obi.

You are not ashamed of yourself that you lost your polling unit to the same man you are talking to.

Nigeria has never witnessed this magnitude of electoral fraud before in our entire history
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Trustyourself: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
The stolen mandate MUST be recovered!
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by Alliswell248: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obidients claiming 1.8 million votes from plateau state.
What is the total number of registered voters in Jos?
These obidients can lie.
Thank God....I voted for Jagaban.
Re: Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election by almarthins(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Coordinators Beat Up Zonal Secretary (Photo) / Osinbajo Swore To Resign After 6 Months For Tinubu, Alleges Fani Kayode / I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.