Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Many Guys Can Wait. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Can Wait. (2266 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Many Guys Can Wait. by MrCork17: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2011
Mr Cork <<<< still waitin for my Cinderella wink
Re: How Many Guys Can Wait. by LesbianBoy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2011
[/quote][quote author=sexkillz link=topic=759412.msg9148221#msg9148221 date=1316028750]
Not every one can wait! True fact! But then, to hell with them if they cant wait! And to friends "telling her that no man in this generation will be willing 2 wait till her wedding 9t n that she's just wasting her time", how better off are they? How did they come to that conclusion? Are they all married and she is left? And what guarantee do they have that premarital sex is a sure ticket to a blissful marriage? Let them shut their rotten traps! undecided

Since you say she's of good behavior, let her keep it up alongside her virginity! And tell her she doesnt deserve low life friends that DONT respect her stands on morals! And i can bet my last kobo that they are jealous of her virgin status! Bear the following in mind. I made this comment on an earlier thread:

*Those engaging in premarital sex risk contracting a sexually transmitted disease!
*Each year millions of youths contract a sexually transmitted disease (STD)
*Over half of all new HIV infections worldwide (6,000 a day) occur among those who are between 15 and 24 years of age.
*Females are particularly vulnerable to a host of problems related to premarital sex. In fact, the threat of STDs (as well as HIV) is higher for females than for males. If a young girl becomes pregnant, she places herself and her unborn child at further risk. Why? Because a young girl’s body may not have developed to the point of being able to handle childbirth safely!
*Most youths who have engaged in premarital sex say that they regretted it afterward.
*After having s[b]e[/b]x, a boy is more likely to dump his girlfriend and move on to someone else.
*Many boys have said that they would never marry a girl they have had s[b]e[/b]x with.
*The reality of premarital sex is far different from what is shown in movies and on TV.
*The entertainment industry glamorizes sex and makes it look like true love.
*If you give in to premarital sex, you are degrading yourself by giving away something of precious value.
*If you do marry one day, you can have s[b]e[/b]x. You'll have SO MUCH sex that you'll ask yourself "WHY THE RUSH"?
*When Married, you’ll be able to enjoy sex fully, without the  regrets, and insecurities that are so often the aftermath of premarital sex.
*Sexually permissive people are unlikely to change their habits just because they get married.
*The fact is, virginity is not strange or abnormal. It’s immoral sex that is degrading, humiliating, and harmful. So don’t let ANYONE con you into thinking that something is wrong with BEING A VIRGIN!>>>>>>PURE FABLES!
*By retaining your virginity, you protect your health, your emotional well-being!

Make sure she reads those points and bear them in mind! cheesy cheesy smiley smiley

And if anyone has an issue with virgins, i'll be right here! undecided

@ bolded number 1, thats a FAT LIE!!!! the only time they regret is if they had sex and it produced a child or if they have done numerous abortions and damaged their

womb!

@bolded number 2, that what i used to think but now i know better, u see many men on the road and u think they are happily married but they are not! and wat

causes their unhappiness most time, its either they have a Nagging/troublesome wives and the MAIN one S_E_X grin grin grin grin grin grin

have u ever asked ur self why are some babes into prostitution!

Dnt even use the excuse that "okay single boys go to prostitute too for secs" if u observe where prostitute stay u will discover that most of the men the meet them

are married men who tot "Okay if i WAIT i will have so much SEX that i will be asking myself WHY THE RUSH?"

Now dont get me wrong o, i dnt have any probs with any girl that wanna remain a virgin (yeah because for every girl who wanna remain a virgin there are 5 or more

girls willing to give their virginity for either a bottle of coke, a satchet of pure water or BLACKBURRY! tongue tongue cool cool cool cool cool)

but the truth is dat many girls who claim to be virgins because they "respect GOD and that its a sin to have pre-marital secs" are bloody liars! they dont do such

because some are either very SHY to strip before a man because of their numerous stretch marks tongue tongue tongue

Trust me i know what am saying for instance a man called in one show i was listening to and he said that after 3 kids he has not seen his wife full n-aked body

because she always insist on them offing the light during love making and when she wanna dress up or UnCloth she goes to another room shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry can

u imagine that!!!

well i dnt know about all of u o, but i, Sir,Dr Chief Lesboboy >>>>>> Billionaire industrialist and the chairman/ceo of LESBIANBOY GROUP OF COMPANIES grin grin grin grin

will never wait because i dnt like my hard work not paying off, unless the girl is beautiful(Yes am arllegic to wo-wo girls) and sexy and tell me "Lesbo boy <<<<<

honey am a virgin not because i didnt have the opportunity but because i love GOD and i promise when we get married i will satisfy u, with different styles like

"DOGGY STYLE" wink wink, "TOUCH YA TOES" grin grin "LOOK TO THE SKY" grin grin grin grin

that way i can wait!!! and not just she telling me she loves GOD like wat many naija girls will say grin grin grin but i will have to see it in MOST if not EVERY of her actions

e.g she will not cuss ppls anyhow, she will be prayful, she will never engage in exam malpractice during any exam(many ppl dnt know this is a sin, especially girls they

do it will all their MIGHT shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin yet when it comes to SECS they tell ya RUBBISH tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Many Guys Can Wait. by itiswell1(m): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2011
@OP, I have been in my relationship for over 6years now and i have never gone intimate with my spouse. She told me exactly what your friend said and i want to abide by that. Now we are planning to get married. So i think some people can still wait.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Acceptable Benchmark Age For A Girl/guy To Get Married In Nigeria? / What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? / Would You Accept To Die In The Place Of Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.