Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply (82101 Views)

I Regret Not Forming Alliance With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso / See Atiku's Reaction After APC Announced Lawan As Consensus Candidate (picture) / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by DMerciful(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Exactly anf thats why the election oight to have been canceled for inec to conduct usung bvas and irev
Mylove55:
south east delay to upload their result for obi to get 95%,
Obi actually rigged in south
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by TrumpDonald2: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You didnt answer my question Mr, what policies and model did OBI profound that are still in existence.

OBI has integrity how far did that take us with Buhari ?

OBi has Accountability, how come is company (Next) in UK was shut down becos he failed to declare is financial statement to the uk authority. pandora remains unclear

You guyz should just say off logical discourse, becos obedient are just group of blind children living in delusions.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Urchins make una buy brain naaa.

Don't bring Buhari and Obi in the same sentence. Buhari has been thueffnubu all along and nothing good comes out of it.

Pandora papers that Obi has cleared the air over and over again, yet due to your blocked brains, it can't settle in. Let me ask you, was Thieffnubu not also mentioned in the Pandora papers, has he cleared the air?

Pls you can't compare Thieffnubu and Obi. Obi is by far better than him in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Mckandre(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2023
Mylove55:
Atiku rigged in the north,
Obi rigged in the south
This is what gave me confidence even more than tinubu himself.
I projected if Tinubu get 40% in north and south, he will be declare the winner,
Or just to be second behind atiku in north and obi in the south.

Even if both go to court,
They will both lose
if ure told to come forth with evidence that OBI rigged the election in SE, I believe u can prove it like the LP has done with theirs. Nigeria has passed the time u make beer parlor accusations and think ure enlightened. Hard evidence is what we need.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by godofuck231: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2023
The whole truth , nothing but the truth
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Smartwave: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
vicdom:
cheesy
Atiku is very cunning! He claimed there was no way he wouldn't have picked Obi again as running mate if he had remained in the PDP. How is that even possible? He thought he was talking to kids??
Atiku had already promised Okowa to run with him if he supports him in getting the PDP ticket, and he did help him, the reason he eventually snubbed Wike for Okowa. Atiku should stop fooling himself and not people.
Atiku needs Okowa money to contest, which he knows for sure Peter Obi doesn't have such money, even if Obi have such money, he will never released it. Moreso, needs a sitting Governor to tackle "Uncle Wike" the Edo uncle "Obaseki" is too weak.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Shantyken(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
frankson1:

Yes, you can't vote without being accredited,

You can't vote if you're at the wrong PU

You can't vote if the device reads error on your card

Voters in a centre can't vote if a wrong BVA was sent to that centre.

I don't think there's any case of over voting from the elections held on Saturday, rather, we are having issues with wrong results being awarded to candidates.

One point I want u to shed more light on from the last paragraph is issue of wrong votes awarded to candidates in last election, wat can u make of knowing well that party agents certified the documents and according to guidelines they were given a copy including police force.

Thank you.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by frankson1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Shantyken:

One point I want u to shed more light on from the last paragraph is issue of wrong votes awarded to candidates in last election, wat can u make of knowing well that party agents certified the documents and according to guidelines they were given a copy including police force.

Thank you.

It's the RIGGING, MALPRACTICES, MANIPULATIONS We're all talking about here.

This shouldn't be much of an issue if they all have copies of the results as evidence to tender at the court.

It's clear now that this current system of electing leaders is not working and it's time to think of other means of conducting elections.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Shantyken(m): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
frankson1:

It's the RIGGING, MALPRACTICES, MANIPULATIONS We're all talking about here.

This shouldn't be much of an issue if they all have copies of the results as evidence to tender at the court.

It's clear now that this current system of electing leaders is not working and it's time to think of other means of conducting elections.

Well, to me I feel PU agents are the ones with more questions to answer and valid evidence because they certified results to LGA agents then to state before Abuja collation centre.
All the same thanks for ur points without being on sided or sentimental.
Nigeria democracy and electioning is passing thro processes gradually.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Chemlite: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Badassniggga:
Obi 2027 without someone like Atiku on his side will end in tears as well. Yes I said it. Only føols think they can win am election in a polarized country like ours without appealing to those from other regions of the country especially those having the largest voting strength. Datti is as useless as P in psychology as he has no electoral value to help pull votes from the other side. Tell Obi say if e sure for am make him try this shyte he did in 2027 without a strong popular northerner by his side, I know say him get money to waste for campaign that'll be futile in the end as he'd also "Almost win". Foøls wey think say Dem fit win election with serious merging. Mtchewwww

You're talking rubbish! Datti seems to be a better politician than Atiku and Kwankwaso.

Atiku is not a strong politician, rather he is a strong vote buyer!

Why hasn't he won since 2007?

As for voting strength, the north is over-rated. They filled their voters register with under-age, while the south follows the rule.

Don't worry, southerners will do the same, and let's see if the so called voting strength will make any sense.

Lagos vote concel Kano, with leftover.

Rivers cancel Katsina

Delta cancel Kaduna

Anambra and Oyo are also among first 10 state with voting strength. What are you saying?

NO SINGLE REGION CAN WIN ELECTION. NORTH NEED THE SOUTH TO WIN, LIKEWISE THE SOUTH NEED THE NORTH!

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by bizzibodi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
See his mouth like Tinubu own!how can he said Peter Obi took his vote?...Peter Obi is d most popular candidate he won 12 state even Lagos can PDP in their life win Lagos?very greedy old fox...haw can a northern succeed another northerner?
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by frankson1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Shantyken:

Well, to me I feel PU agents are the ones with more questions to answer and valid evidence because they certified results to LGA agents then to state before Abuja collation centre.
All the same thanks for ur points without being on sided or sentimental.
Nigeria democracy and electioning is passing thro processes gradually.

I won't entirely blame the PU Agents because they work under instructions. In most cases, their lives are threatened.

The PU Agents don't have any hard evidence as they return all materials as soon as the elections are over.

Again, the PU Agents' job end at the LGAs where they report, arrange, account for and return all materials used.

I don't argue with emotions, sentiments or biased mind because if I do, I will never see the truth. I always see right to be wrong and wrong to be right.

I have my own mind and I think, analyse issues and come to my conclusions without outside interference.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by ADSP116(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
I like this your cry,he just they sweet me for belle
Asgard13:
Peter Obi oh

PDP…

Like this eh

Ahmed Bola Tinubu will never be the President of Nigeria

E no just possible

See that certificate.. he must return it

Mark it here ..
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by engineerboat(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
fergie001:

He wouldn't have picked Obi. His picking Obi in 2019 caused a serious rift in the PDP hence he promised the Governors that one of them will be his VP.

So Obi was never a choice for him but I believe PO found out after Atiku's declaration.

I think both of them miscalculated.

Wike frustrating Obi

Governors doing their own
a. Either one of the is the president
b. VP choice

However the VP choice takes another turns forming G5

Atiku might have pick Obi as his VP going by the clamour then and the Youth movement in PDP
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by fergie001: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
engineerboat:

I think both of them miscalculated.

Wike frustrating Obi

Governors doing their own
a. Either one of the is the president
b. VP choice

However the VP choice takes another turns forming G5

Atiku might have pick Obi as his VP going by the clamour then and the Youth movement in PDP
I don't think any Presidential Candidate has spent the kind of money Atiku spent in 2019.

He was movednby the crowd he was seeing so this year, he insisted someone must have to share the burden. He had made up his mind from the "get go" it was going to be a Governor.

Again, many SE & SS politicians/Govs were furious with the Obi choice, he didn't want to make those mistakes again.

Obi was at his declaration but got the memo after that, then left the Party.
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by engineerboat(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
fergie001:
I don't think any Presidential Candidate has spent the kind of money Atiku spent in 2019.

He was movednby the crowd he was seeing so this year, he insisted someone must have to share the burden. He had made up his mind from the "get go" it was going to be a Governor.

Again, many SE & SS politicians/Govs were furious with the Obi choice, he didn't want to make those mistakes again.

Obi was at his declaration but got the memo after that, then left the Party.

Yes he actually read the atmosphere, knowing that the Governors will stop at nothing from achieving their aim.

The Governors also act another pliver twist
On the Presidential election I will have to refrain om some comment regarding what happened.

However ome thing was unsual on Saturday Senate and House of Rep Result were been uploaded immediately from the PU i monitored that right from the time go.

As a network, frontend and backend person i immediately know what was going on. The INEC chairman remarks during the collation was at variance to what happened tò the uploading.

The blame game is HACKING which was not even in existence at all.

Well A winner has been declared

Those not satisfied are also in court

Let the firework start

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Ikpaitid: 2:13am On Mar 13, 2023
Asgard13:
Peter Obi oh

PDP…

Like this eh

Ahmed Bola Tinubu will never be the President of Nigeria

E no just possible

See that certificate.. he must return it

Mark it here ..
Re: Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply by Ikpaitid: 2:14am On Mar 13, 2023
I have a better chance of being president than an Igbo man being the president of Nigeria. It will never happen Emeka.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI / Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.