Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! (5683 Views)

Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Others: We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor / Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by AmotekunSW: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Samirana360:
Fool what do u know.... Nigeria used Fulani soldiers not Yoruba.

Go and ask your father about Olu Obasanjo, Benjamin Adekunle and others. Ask your father why he was eating lizard with grass during the war.

Even in Biafra, your only offensive in the entire war was led by Banjo a Yoruba man. All you cowardly Biafrans were doing was to hide, take cover and retreat. Spits on your flat empty head.

5 Likes

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by zelnababa(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
Obembet, this same thing was exactly what happened to senator yayi who cried publicly when he was about to be rejected by the yewas in ogun state who told him he cannot run for senator because he is not from the state.

It took some time before they settled that yes he was from ogun state.
Don't say it is an ibo thing. It is a Nigerian thing.

Apart from lagos and abuja, there is no place in Nigeria where you will freely try to be governor without being an indigene of that state.

you can be anything you like in lagos, but not GOVERNOR if you not YORUBA indigine.

6 Likes

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by raskymonojendor: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
In Yoruba land land as long as you're Yoruba (full-blooded) and you have the interests of Yorubas at heart, you can be governor of any Yoruba state.

Ibos are the most clannis people in Africa. They like to come to Lagos to form 'englightened.' What they will never allow in their Ibo states they want to impose on us. When we say no they say we're not enlightened. God punish you and your fake enlightenement.
GRV doesn't think that way and he tries a weak attempt at dividing the Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by raskymonojendor: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2023

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Samirana360(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Tell me where we can meet let’s fight man to man and settle the argument
AmotekunSW:

Go and ask your father about Olu Obasanjo, Benjamin Adekunle and others. Ask your father why he was eating lizard with grass during the war.

Even in Biafra, your only offensive in the entire war was led by Banjo a Yoruba man. All you cowardly Biafrans were doing was to hide, take cover and retreat. Spits on your flat empty head.
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by adedayoa2(f): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:
The real Lagosians shouldn't have allowed a fugitive from Iragbiji to colonize and pocket them. We will correct that on Saturday by overwhelmingly voting for Rhodes Vivour.
Rhodes can never win, he will not win.
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by AmotekunSW: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Samirana360:
Tell me where we can meet let’s fight man to man and settle the argument

You want to suffer what your father suffered.
Well, your destiny is for to be constantly defeated by Yorubas.

Ask your mother of where to find me. She's my regular.
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Samirana360(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Monkey
AmotekunSW:

You want to suffer what your father suffered.
Well, your destiny is for to be constantly defeated by Yorubas.

Ask your mother of where to find me. She's my regular.
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by tsdarkside(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
undecided undecided....
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Occurstaem(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
They are even clapping for the man.
That means there's no love among themselves.
In Osun state, a man from Kogi state was the governor of Osun for 8 solid years, as well as Commissioners and Special Advisers from other South West states.

1 Like

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Fortruth: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
thesicilian:
Even this election has exposed easterners as the most intolerant set of people in Nigeria. I fear who no fear them.

Look at you election rigging Niggers…..

They told Igbo to sit at home but guess what- Igbo love Naija pass all of una…. Voting well well!

FOOLS LOL

You people are really a shythole. Good luck with your geriatric Tinubu. London hospitals will make even more money soon do to Blackie Niggers in Africa
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by thesicilian: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fortruth:

Look at you election rigging Niggers…..

They told Igbo to sit at home but guess what- Igbo love Naija pass all of una…. Voting well well!

FOOLS LOL

You people are really a shythole. Good luck with your geriatric Tinubu. London hospitals will make even more money soon do to Blackie Niggers in Africa
You guys are really confused. Is your leader aware that it's a shithole? Because the way he's crying on national television over his stolen mandate in an election he came 3rd, one would think it's El Dorado.

1 Like

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Fortruth: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
thesicilian:

You guys are really confused. Is your leader aware that it's a shithole? Because the way he's crying on national television over his stolen mandate in an election he came 3rd, one would think it's El Dorado.

My guy millions of Blacks like yourself, same passport, same citizenship have been crying the last 8 years. Millions more displaced in the NORTH.

That didnt even bother a Bonafide NIGGER like you.

The French people cried and after crying they beheaded their King…..
Ukraine is crying today but still fighting o defend their homeland.

Muhammed cried in the Koran as did Christ in the Bible. “They wept”….

But guess what,

The world is crying in laughter because the Nigger area once again behaved like the NIGGER area……

They will continue to enrich their own countries and economies while you fools will be dancing to afrobeats and running your mouth on Sports section about EPL….

In the words of Rotimi Amaechi “You people CAN NEVER CHANGE”…..
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by 0monnak0da: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:
The real Lagosians shouldn't have allowed a fugitive from Iragbiji to colonize and pocket them. We will correct that on Saturday by overwhelmingly voting for Rhodes Vivour.
Your new moniker?
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by spagettiluv: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Samirana360:
Fool what do u know.... Nigeria used Fulani soldiers not Yoruba
you never learn from ORE defeat
Your men were grilled like chickens while ojuwku ran like a coward to Ivory Coast
After ojuwku flee,it was even a Yoruba man called VICTOR BANJO who to over to lead your coward men.
I don’t knw why history was taken away from curriculum

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Felabrity: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Where exactly is GRV from?
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by spagettiluv: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:
Where exactly is GRV from?
half sierra Leona/Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Fortruth: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
spagettiluv:
Your men were grilled like chickens while ojuwku ran like a coward to Ivory Coast
After ojuwku flee,it was even a Yoruba man called VICTOR BANJO who to over to lead your coward men.

Yes I dont know why too because this your “history” no true at all.

Maybe you come go class late agbaya
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Obindigbo: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Since the day of the presidential election, all I have been seeing on this platform are insults targeted at the Igbos in Lagos, I wonder why Yorubas hate Igbos like this, this isn't fair at all, it's only an Igbo man that can relocate to a Yoruba man's land, help develop it and live peacefully among them, how many Yorubas or Hausa can come to the east and buy land, build on it and help develop the area, it's ok... Keep hating on us, the God that blessed us can ever take away our blessings because of your hate.
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
tamdun:

U ain't yoruba,be proud of ur flat head tribe

See this one. O je ja danu!
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Roger3D(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:
Empty barrel
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by jamesversion: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Harddiskng:

The fact that the matter has to be resounded is a slap on the Yoruba heritage honestly.

You see a fine young igbo boy born in 2000s, he has that Ndi-ibo fire and proud burning in him. He would not back that down nor accept anything contrary to his cultural belief. Nowadays you see Yoruba adults losing their sense of identity.

I don’t support Thuggery but when it comes to Yoruba pride, I still admire MC Oluomo, Tinubu and Co, I strongly believe a large % of the Yoruba pride would be lost with this current generation.

On that Saturday, Some Yoruba Adults would willing to go and vote LP just to prove that they are not tribalist, when the person they are voting for his already ingrained in his own ideals to the extent that he has the boldness to call you “Af0nja”. Is that not just plain foolishness.

One needs to stop the Yoruba Adult voting such a character and ask, who is your father? Where is your father’s house?

for the purpose of clarity, how many Ekiti indigenes have been governors in Oyo state and vice versa. Or maybe have even contested the position of governor of Oyo without rancour?

How many Ogun state indigenes have vyed for Osun state governorship and vice versa.

What about Osun vying for Ondo.

You can mix the combinations and give me an answer, if you have one.

Lagos has what makes it Lagos. If you as Yoruba feel that the Igbos calling Lagos a no man's land actually makes Lagos one, then you are intelligently ignorant.
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Treassured: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
ibkayee:

I’m Yoruba this guy

1 Like

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Samirana360(m): 1:27am On Mar 04, 2023
After all that, what did he achieve in the army? Except the bungalow he managed to build in kilo Lagos? How did he better the lives of the Yorubas? Can u compare igbos and yorubas in terms of living? Evil that men do wil live with them and their generation
spagettiluv:
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by spagettiluv: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2023
Samirana360:
After all that, what did he achieve in the army? Except the bungalow he managed to build in kilo Lagos? How did he better the lives of the Yorubas? [/b]Can u compare igbos and yorubas in terms of living?[b] Evil that men do wil live with them and their generation
2nd pic:akobo bridge ibadan

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Samirana360(m): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Yes they hustle and feed their family unlike u ppl that depends on thuggery, robbery, prostitution and begging...u r showing pictures of ppl working legitimately to make a living .that’s the height of stupidity..foolishness shame on u .i won’t reply u again... u r senseless..
spagettiluv:
2nd pic:akobo bridge ibadan
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by spagettiluv: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2023
Samirana360:
Yes they hustle and feed their family unlike u ppl that depends on [/b]thuggery, robbery, prostitution and begging[b]...u r showing pictures of ppl working legitimately to make a living .that’s the height of stupidity..foolishness shame on u .i won’t reply u again... u r senseless..
PROSTITUTION: visit mercy building,big boys street,ilorin or behind ojoo police station,Ibadan,you gonna see hundred of young ibo girls in that wh0re house doing their jobs.
ROBBERY:I and you knw those who full that game,should I keep listing dreadful gangs who have been napped ?
TRAFFICKING: ‘out of 21 drug peddlers on death roll in Indonesia,20 are from anambra’—Abike erewa.
THUGGERY:upper iweka,onitsha bridge thuggery is as case study.

Say something else my brother

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Wickedfacts: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
Samirana360:
U no fit

Remember I warned you guys about insulting Yorubas but you said we no fit.

Good to see that you guys been crying since the election day.
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Wickedfacts: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Samirana360:
Lagos is no mans land.....even aboki can be governor of Lagos state

You Igbos can never this this election grin
Lagos says hi
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Wickedfacts: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Fahdiga:

Saturday that you ran under the bed when you saw Oluomo and his boys. grin

See people wey wan fight for Biafra. Abeg, I no fit laugh.
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by ORIAYO70(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
obembet:
For those of you who claimed that Yoruba are tribal bigots, watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvt_EmU-0JY

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1631385605580922882?t=0pi23V8Z4mLtfEvYg3xxCw&s=19

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44

But Anayo can rule Lagos, set of foolly

1 Like

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by stuffs2002: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
An IIGB0S doctor was given job in government hospital in Kaduna, only for him to start using his position to be killing Northerners and Muslims

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji / Okiro Now Police Ig / US Bomb Warning Is No Big Deal – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.