Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner (55464 Views)

My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other / How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by gimakon2(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Na die you day so.
If this aunty bring pikin way no be your own say u go train am, no vex o, no go do DNA, na you start am.

una go day do woman as una like.

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Spiff20(m): 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
The yansh man grin
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by almarthins(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mtcheww lustful soul. Go for deliverance

Dat guy don enter calabash. No be small delivery dem go do for am.

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by PeterObi4LP: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Like how do you guys do this? Before I married my wife, I'm sure all I need in a woman she have it. OP you're lust that's why. Those big things you see there are full of infection and smells. Make it as a duty to appreciate the wife God gave to you.

Don't deny your wife sexual satisfaction and affection all because of one infected smelling yansh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

This is a very poor counsel!

You don't 'manage' people in relationships!

If the spark is gone, it's gone! If there is no sexual compatibility or mutual attraction especially at such early stage, forget it!

This is similar to asking a sexually hyperactive lady with love for Hose-sized dicks to manage a guy poorly endowed in the nether region! It will take serious self sacrifice for her not to cheat on him!

If they are not married, Op should break up that union fast!!!... Dem nor dey swallow sniper out of sentiments!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
I think these are incompatibility issues brewing up in your relationship, you better decide what you really want in a partner. If your partner is flat then the marriage wont work, you should politely tell her how you feel, she might do reconstructive surgery on her back side, or wear infaltable boxers like some girls do.
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Chrismania100: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
You are not alone my brother, I am your partner in crime dude,cos that sickness is more like a spiritual than physical disease

farous:
Please kindly advise for I have been trying to manage this challenge. Honestly I have fallen into the category of men that have a higher sex.ual feelings with women with very massive backside(yash) than the tiny or slim one and my partner did not fall into such category of my choice.This has made me no longer have sex.ual feelings for her anymore and I don't want her to know the reason behind this.

I quickly got aroused on sighting ladies whose backside is atleast times three to four of her own as I feeling like touching and bouncing on extra large size booty alone puts me in the mood. Infact nothing that my partner do again that put me in the mood and she is worried about my non sex.ual feelings from me to her anymore but I don't want to tell her the reason. Atimes I think whether I should jokingly tell her about booty enlargement but i prefer it natural than artificial

Even when moving together with her and I sight this group of women,I will almost lose control but will conceal it from her.

One may ask whether I never see her like that before going to her,please don't ask so for that's a long story,all I needed is advice/opinion to go about this challenge.
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by MartinsD12(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
farous:
Please kindly advise for I have been trying to manage this challenge. Honestly I have fallen into the category of men that have a higher sex.ual feelings with women with very massive backside(yash) than the tiny or slim one and my partner did not fall into such category of my choice.This has made me no longer have sex.ual feelings for her anymore and I don't want her to know the reason behind this.

I quickly got aroused on sighting ladies whose backside is atleast times three to four of her own as I feeling like touching and bouncing on extra large size booty alone puts me in the mood. Infact nothing that my partner do again that put me in the mood and she is worried about my non sex.ual feelings from me to her anymore but I don't want to tell her the reason. Atimes I think whether I should jokingly tell her about booty enlargement but i prefer it natural than artificial

Even when moving together with her and I sight this group of women,I will almost lose control but will conceal it from her.

One may ask whether I never see her like that before going to her,please don't ask so for that's a long story,all I needed is advice/opinion to go about this challenge.
I have nothing much to say if the lady you are with now is good all round, I mean industrious, good character etc then the only thing spoiling is nyash then I think you are lusting over women which is irrevant but if you are the worldly type you can let her be and go for that big nyash but that is irrevant too , use your senses I have said my own.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by dauntless15(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
farous:

Didn't you see all the yansh before marrying her.

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by prettyliz(f): 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
farous:

Don't ask her to increase anything... relationship is not by Force..let her go.. another man will love her the way she is ..it's better to be honest and let her cry than pretend and still make her cry even more for wasting her time

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by abobote: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
I don't know if I'm the only one, big nyash don't move me at all.
I like slim girls with moderate ass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by godwon01(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Honestly, women change when they start having children. By the time they start having kids, there will be massive hormonal changes which will shoot out the buttock and breast. Don't think her stature will be like that for ever. Don't look at her buttock to determine the love affairs. It is even better to be like that than carrying useless bum around. Those bum you are looking now are very useless. They are problems to the carriers.

4 Likes

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Advertisershubs(f): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
dawnomike:
She will chop up after child birth... manage for now

BROS, God Bless You INDEED.

3 Likes

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Proudlyomonna: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
GolDRoger:
angry grin

grin grin Na only God fit save all this lazy youths,for all the problems wey dey dis world na yansh be Op own problem grin grin grin grin
Yansh wey na shit full inside oo grin grin grin🤣🤣.
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by advanceDNA: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
tayo60:
Go for your spec , in marriage, physical attraction is important.

Contentment is more important....nothing like spec....he will still comeback and complain of stretch mark

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by MrColdsweat: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
There is nothing wrong with you.

Men are biologically wired to go after women with big butt's because women with big butts give birth to healthier children.
Oluwa lo se....

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by blacksam01: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
my candis advice is that u start to prepaare ur mind toleave her for a nee paartner...dont b deceived by her qualities...u will also find same quality in big bacside ladies..just slowly and quietly make a choice from among the lot...

why i say this is if sh fancies anything u seem not to have sh will also leave u for it..moreover, sex is very important in relationship and marriage... without it the bond and sacrifices will die off...

just go for what u really like.

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by ViktorCash: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Just imagine what made frontpage angry
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by 77up(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
dawnomike:
op this is true !
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Chetas81(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
WE HAVE MANY STUPID CITIZENS LIKE THIS IN NIGERIA KINDLY COME TO IKEJA SHOPRITE AND SEE HOW MARRIED AND NON MARRIED MEN CHASE HOES LIKE NO TOMORROW
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by ModCaller: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
The worst sex I've had were with ladies with big nyash.

Big nyash is not portable o. Don't say I didn't warn you. Pity men with wives with big nyash... Na nonsense
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Funflipper: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
MrColdsweat:
There is nothing wrong with you.

Men are biologically wired to go after women with big butt's because women with big butts give birth to healthier children.
Oluwa lo se....

That is just a myth.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by do4luv14(m): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
farous:

You can assist your partner to get such backside too,

She should be eating more draw soups regularly, especially okra soup, it helps greatly
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by judedwriter(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
farous:

Most men are attracted to women with endowment especially behind.

However, self control is a must especially as a married man. If not adultery will follow and the consequences aren't pleasant.

If you are a Christian discipline yourself with God's Word, prayer and fasting.
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by do4luv14(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Chetas81:
WE HAVE MANY STUPID CITIZENS LIKE THIS IN NIGERIA KINDLY COME TO IKEJA SHOPRITE AND SEE HOW MARRIED AND NON MARRIED MEN CHASE HOES LIKE NO TOMORROW

😁😁😁😁😁😁,

I remember I once nearly fall into a gutter, In Mushin Area cos of one of them
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by emmabest2000(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
farous:

1 Share

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by redirect(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
you have spirit of lust
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by wallarwallar(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Oga u don't know what you want you are a confused man. I pity the lady that will marry you because you can change at any time ur eyes no stay one place and u @ unstable l pray God deliver u.

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Reelmii: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
dawnomike:
no be every woman dey chop up after child birth

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Reelmii: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
do4luv14:

You can assist your partner to get such backside too,

She should be eating more draw soups regularly, especially okra soup, it helps greatly
okra soup kwa
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by RichAbujaGuy: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
You make a valid point op, dem healthy looking backsides are visually enticing but from what I recall before taking the oath of Chastity and becoming celibate the fit and slim ladies move much better in the bed. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by DonroxyII: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
farous:

Love Her Mental Prowess not her Body ... If she is mentally Upright and Matured to Solving Life Problems and Support Your Growths and Developments that's Your Clue ..

Nyansh is simply concentration of Fats Deposits in the Upper Thighs of Women ....

Feed your partner Right On Peace of Mind, An Average African Women stores Fats in the Upper Thighs and if she Squats or Gym ... She will Pack Wellwell for Your Sexual Fantasies cheesy

Another recommendation is for you to go watch Slim Girls vids on Xvids .... hmmmm ... Ur Mental faculty would be rewired verily lipsrsealed ... Bad Morality but Works !

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Women Knowingly Marry Deadbeats? / Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.