Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner (55553 Views)

My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other / How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by gfelo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
How u take toast her, abi na she toast u, for me any girl wey I no like I no dey toast her o.

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Ola4lead(m): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
farous:
Please kindly advise for I have been trying to manage this challenge. Honestly I have fallen into the category of men that have a higher sex.ual feelings with women with very massive backside(yash) than the tiny or slim one and my partner did not fall into such category of my choice.This has made me no longer have sex.ual feelings for her anymore and I don't want her to know the reason behind this.

I quickly got aroused on sighting ladies whose backside is atleast times three to four of her own as I feeling like touching and bouncing on extra large size booty alone puts me in the mood. Infact nothing that my partner do again that put me in the mood and she is worried about my non sex.ual feelings from me to her anymore but I don't want to tell her the reason. Atimes I think whether I should jokingly tell her about booty enlargement but i prefer it natural than artificial

Even when moving together with her and I sight this group of women,I will almost lose control but will conceal it from her.

One may ask whether I never see her like that before going to her,please don't ask so for that's a long story,all I needed is advice/opinion to go about this challenge.

Op tell her about it and see if she is ready to go for it, just know you will be the one to find the enlargement stuff

Be a man and don’t hide such things cos it might ruin you
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by richmanrichard: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
The first comment up there says " you should stay the Bleep away from big nyash". So easy to say ,but comrade prick no get conscience

2 Likes

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by richmanrichard: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:
Ebe Ukwu di n'ilo, kedu ka anyi ga esi wee kwusi ikwa Iko

Imakwa 😂😂
grin ha gaa-gwaya amu

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Konjiboii: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ginaz:
How will you feel if she goes after guys with big dicck?

It's your type that makes marriage very difficult , your eyes will keep roaming about like satan looking to devour someone.

Stay one place no! Oliver twist. pls leave that girl alone and stop wasting her time, allow her go so other guy can appreciate her since you no longer find her attractive. gosh i hate relationship, it's so filled with stupid shit that drags one's soul backward.

Relationship is one of devil's manipulative tactics he uses to drag people backwards.

The only time you will know if a man have big dick you must have already broken the vow of the union, while for women. They all dress skimpy with tight dresses that leave little to the imagination, at the end of the day you jezebel women are the reason men loose guard and why there are many broken homes. But if we talk now una go still want defend rubbish, anyways I feel pity for men who put themselves in such restrictions as marriage or being faithful in relationships, as a man if you have the resources better live your best life and fvck this hoes as they come, we will all die one day so enjoy the moments while you are here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Daxray07(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
So with all the problems for this life na Big nyash be your own? cheesy

I no blame you sha, Big nyash is mesmerizing, and the way e dey shake (especially the soft ones) fit make you crase. Forget about reading bible, fasting and praying oh. The spirit of big nyash will never leave u until it destroys your life completely or you die ontop one. I wish you safe trip to the other side.

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Pipefitter: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
farous:
Please kindly advise for I have been trying to manage this challenge. Honestly I have fallen into the category of men that have a higher sex.ual feelings with women with very massive backside(yash) than the tiny or slim one and my partner did not fall into such category of my choice.This has made me no longer have sex.ual feelings for her anymore and I don't want her to know the reason behind this.

I quickly got aroused on sighting ladies whose backside is atleast times three to four of her own as I feeling like touching and bouncing on extra large size booty alone puts me in the mood. Infact nothing that my partner do again that put me in the mood and she is worried about my non sex.ual feelings from me to her anymore but I don't want to tell her the reason. Atimes I think whether I should jokingly tell her about booty enlargement but i prefer it natural than artificial

Even when moving together with her and I sight this group of women,I will almost lose control but will conceal it from her.

One may ask whether I never see her like that before going to her,please don't ask so for that's a long story,all I needed is advice/opinion to go about this challenge.

It's not worth it..
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Monaboo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
My boss is a Therapist who trained in America. She came back and started her Skincare Clinic here in Nigeria. She does Breast Enlargement and Buttocks Enlargement.

She can help your wife so ur marriage can work.

But the problem now is.

When she does the Buttocks Enlargement, other Men may not let your wife rest o.

So think wisely.
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by JohnnA1: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
tayo60:
Go for your spec , in marriage, physical attraction is important.
O wa important gan!
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
richmanrichard:
grin ha gaa-gwaya amu

Amu adiro anu ife 😂

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by richmanrichard: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Amu adiro anu ife 😂
nwanne, amunotu understanding grin
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Monaboo(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
But the truth is so many married women are also tired of their husbands body but they can't say. They are just enduring the marriage.

The funny thing is even you that is typing rubbish here, your wife might be lusting for something else outside.

3 Likes

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
richmanrichard:
nwanne, amunotu understanding grin

🤣🤣🤣 Imakwa

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by tiswell(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Offpoint1:
Request those with massive ones to send you pictures, if you see 2 or 3 pictures of how it truly looks like outside clothes, you'll change your sexual orientation in a flash.

God bless all the women with flat nyansh and agbalumo pointed breast... You guys are the real G.
😀😀😀
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Beolly(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
abobote:
I don't know if I'm the only one, big nyash don't move me at all.
I like slim girls with moderate ass

You are on your own
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by mrnweke103(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
farous:

that means if you ever come to Ghana you are finished, most of Ghana woman nyaish you can comfortably seat on Them no shaking. My brother focus on your partner leave roadside nyaish.

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by occfx: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
advanceDNA:
U are just lusting after superficial things which is not unheard of.......U just need to discipline your mind....we cant have it all...u will always see someone that has something ur partner does not have.... thats life...

U need 3 weeks fast and a follow up of once a week fast to Detox ur mind from the lust trigger (big yansh) u picked up ...many more trigger will come...its discipline u need..

U can use the off-switch thought technique which works for some pple...e.g once u see a fine girl with big yansh...just assume say na dirty shít and fat stretch marks full there...

Face ur babe.....love is a habit ....get used to loving ur partner and exploring new thing with her ...over time.... u will be able to let go of big yansh women for the love u have for ur partner

... and stay the fvck away from big yansh pořn....

Sometimes thats why I support trying out all things during your youth before settlibg down. It will help you see finish everything that anyone may use to tempt you. Right now I have chopped big nyash, small nyash and everything so it doesn't entise me that much. I ve gone all the clubs in my area, drink all the alcohol and ate everything, they no longer move me. It is now me and my fams nothing more nothing less

4 Likes

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by FireUpNow(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
advanceDNA:
U are just lusting after superficial things which is not unheard of.......U just need to discipline your mind....we cant have it all...u will always see someone that has something ur partner does not have.... thats life...

U need 3 weeks fast and a follow up of once a week fast to Detox ur mind from the lust trigger (big yansh) u picked up ...many more trigger will come...its discipline u need..

U can use the off-switch thought technique which works for some pple...e.g once u see a fine girl with big yansh...just assume say na dirty shít and fat stretch marks full there...

Face ur babe.....love is a habit ....get used to loving ur partner and exploring new thing with her ...over time.... u will be able to let go of big yansh women for the love u have for ur partner

You just committed a big sin for saying women with heavy backside are full of stretch marks and shit. I love women who are extremely heavy at the back. E dey sweet to knock on doggie style. Women with big yansh are the most beautiful women to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by akube34: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
EriMma1:
I don't pity you. That is how you people end up getting into trouble. That same big sac that other men too will be chasing after, tomorrow you'll say she's cheating on you.

Men like you are dogs and should be treated like one.

Go for the big bum and leave her for a man who'll appreciate her the way she is before you carry disease give the mumu self wey gree open legs for you.
there are good loyal girl with big bum bum

1 Like

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Greatechng(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
You won give wahala problem

So this cash scarcity no affect you?
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Offpoint1:

I'm not a JOS GUY, i'm a BAD GUY I need what I can manipulate, rig, control, maneuver, destroy and INEC it. grin

grin grin grin I like ur sense of sexuality. I wish you live within my neighborhood so you can help address some ladies. Ladies plenty for my area but no guys to run Dem local
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Robasy: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
farous:

Lol! You are more lustful than a dog or snake.Learn to have self control and self discipline.
Life with a woman isn't about physical attributes, but the inner character make up.Lust has beclouded your sense of reasoning and coordination, and you need to control yourself, focus on your partner.
The fire of Lust never goes out till it has consumed the person in whom it's burning.
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by penceman(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yea that's the inevitable destination of our type of marriage of ignorance. Many here marry to feel mature and stupid. Some of us not married yet feel lucky because the delay help us mature and really know our kind of women. in that way you will focus on that type and not just anything in skirt in name of marriage
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Robasy: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2023

... and stay the fvck away from big yansh pořn....I doff my hat for such a lucid response from you. Let me guess, you studied psychology or have a certified in handling real life situations?!👍
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by advanceDNA: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
FireUpNow:

You just committed a big sin for saying women with heavy backside are full of stretch marks and shit. I love women who are extremely heavy at the back. E dey sweet to knock on doggie style. Women with big yansh are the most beautiful women to me

Sigh.... i never said women with heavy backside are full if shit and stretch mark...i dont know where u got that from....i told him to assume as a coping mechanism....
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by advanceDNA: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
occfx:

Sometimes thats why I support trying out all things during your youth before settlibg down. It will help you see finish everything that anyone may use to tempt you. Right now I have chopped big nyash, small nyash and everything so it doesn't entise me that much. I ve gone all the clubs in my area, drink all the alcohol and ate everything, they no longer move me. It is now me and my fams nothing more nothing less

Well done..lust can happen to anyone
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Dammyseyon(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Bro, don't let anybody talk down on you. 90% of men fall into this category and the fact you had the guts to come out and say it means you are courageous and you want to deal with it.
My advise is, learn to love your partner by identifying something unique about her too, women have the same body but it is there mind and soul that differentiate them.
Love your woman, that's all you need.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by TiglathPILESER: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mtcheww lustful soul. Go for deliverance
but ur profile pix doesn't stress a point that u ought to join him for deliverance too...
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by Gloriagee(f): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
I wish I had her number, RUN
Re: Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner by jibrilELsudan: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
INDEED YOU ARE VERY STUPID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics / I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.