Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? (2855 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by Stephen2324(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
What’s with yahoo boys and always beating their girlfriends?
Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
They left Godpower and Godwills to date pablo and muller wetin you expect

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Stephen2324:

With all this current hardship, na this question come your mind?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by Chiraq77(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
It's all that Colorado and ICE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by chinwong(m): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Chiraq77:
It's all that Colorado and ICE

Do you have your facts?🤷‍♂️

A mad man doesn’t always have to be the one in rags. There are mad people in human skins everywhere
Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by gonkin(m): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Such happens alot when he's the one financing the girl and her family. Well it mostly happens with broke girls that are dependent.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by wahalawahala: 8:21am On Mar 03, 2023
What else if no b atenu on the girls part

4 Likes

Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by meobizy(f): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2023
When maga no gree fall, pour out all your frustrations for your hungry banny.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by Itohanmiwa: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2023
They see her as an investment and when she dares talk to another guy she in any romantic way they think about all they’ve spent on her and this infuriates them into a rage that they can’t control. Everyone has a choice, even the battered ladies.

10 Likes

Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by oz4real83(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2023
Each of them knows that the relationship is not founded on love, it is purely an exchange or transactional relationship. While the babe is in it for the money and lifestyle, the guy feels the babe is an acquisition to satisfy his personal urges and Yahoo guys are always opened to make more and newer acquisitions😁.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by techgen(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2023
oz4real83:
Each of them knows that the relationship is not founded on love, it is purely an exchange or transactional relationship. While the babe is in it for the money and lifestyle, the guy feels the babe is an acquisition to satisfy his personal urges and Yahoo guys are always opened to make more and newer acquisitions😁.

And same sane gurls will be crying foul.
Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by Fahvvy: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2023
No one respects a liability undecided...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by techgen(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2023
The saying is always true " HE WHO FEEDS YOU, CONTROLS YOU "

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by imagrg(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2023
She's a slave to his money.

A responsible lady would not fall a prey.

3 Likes

Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2023
I don't even understand anymore.

Just buy herbs abeg

2 Likes

Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by falcon01: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
Stephen2324:
people who engage in the yahoo lifestyle ain't good people! If you can steal money from someone what's Beating a girl in your eyes?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Also the girls don't complain if you notice.

It's cause they like it.
Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by Demonicus: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
If you depend on someone other than your blood for too much, that person may start seeing you as a lesser human being.🤝
Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by Blupen(m): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
techgen:
The saying is always true " HE WHO FEEDS YOU, CONTROLS YOU "
very true bro

5 Likes

Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by Skiborobo(f): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Abegi as far the money continue coming in, I can take it
Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by oz4real83(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Skiborobo:
Abegi as far the money continue coming in, I can take it
you will keep on "taking it" because of stolen money until you can take the beating no more angry sad shocked, that is why I don't waste my "may her soul RIP" comment anymore, because you can't wish peace to someone after death, when he or she didn't want peace when alive undecided
Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by Savedday2: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
When 9ja girls are as useless as tissue paper and ashawo work no let them see road, what do you expect?

If you no show Ashowo strong thing wetin you gain?

They are enjoying the beating as long as money keep coming in.
Re: What’s With Yahoo Boys And Always Beating Their Girlfriends? by CSTRR: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Very true.

There is one very pretty foolish Igbo girl that was impregnated and later married a Yoruba Yahoo boy to the displeasure of her family.

This boy and his mother have turned this girl to a punching bag.

Very fair girl that should normally be taken care of.

I feel immense pity for her, often.
What a waste.

(1) (Reply)

I Refused To Kill My Chicken Because Of Her Friends / How Do U Know If Your Partner Is Cheating? / I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.