Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. (5157 Views)

Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises / Old Photo Of Rhodes-vivour Family / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by Bubu4Sea: 5:07am On Mar 03, 2023
cocolacec:
He has just 15% or 25% Yorùbá Blood✅

His forefathers are full Blooded Serra-leonean... _(Tainted with Liberian blood)_✅

British brought them here.

His great grandfather married a Yorùbá Woman who gave birth to GRV's father(Olawale)

His father is half-Yorùbá half-Serraleonean

And His father married a full Blooded Ibo Citizen who happens to be his(GRV's) Mother. Now the Boy(GRV) himself married a full Blooded Ibo Citizen.

And you thought he'll ever work to defend our interest? He can never and ever think Yorùbá First.

So becos of these lies you want to vote in a man who oversaw ENDSARs killings?

OP ur madder than satan angry

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by blabulu2000: 5:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

I said it that their origin is not full Yoruba.
Infact his loss will start from isale Eko.
Nonsense.

Oba of. Lagos should be in tears for these abnormalities

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by RighteousDemon: 5:17am On Mar 03, 2023
cocolacec:

His forefathers are full Blooded Serra-leonean... _(Tainted with Liberian blood)_✅

His great grandfather married a Yorùbá Woman who gave birth to GRV's father(Olawale)

And His father married a full Blooded Ibo Citizen who happens to be his(GRV's) Mother. Now the Boy(GRV) himself married a full Blooded Ibo Citizen.

And you thought he'll ever work to defend our interest? He can never and ever think Yorùbá First.

How is Anthony Joshua your Yoruba brother then?
Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by Creeper: 5:31am On Mar 03, 2023
RighteousDemon:

How is Anthony Joshua your Yoruba brother then?

AJ is Yoruba.

His dad is from a Sagamu aristocratic family that Anglicised their last name after converting to Christianity. And his mum is from Ijebu Ode.

Saros are also Yoruba who were either returnee slaves from London (part of the Black Poor contingent that were resettled from England in Free Town, Sierra Leone) and the ones on the seized slave ships after slavery was abolished that were taken to Free Town in Sierra Leone. But they’re mostly of Egba, Ijesha and Oyo descent who were allowed to settle in Lagos Island by the Aworis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by Elliotwaveforec: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2023
Returnee slaves were Yorubas e g Bishop Ajayi Crowther; the Chinedu boy is just a bastard as the Igbo mother has contaminated his blood with hate.

3 Likes

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by emmaodet: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Gadafii:
If Yoruba people could called osibanjo omo ale, or Obj fôolish man, I am not surprised

My brother. Today he is igbo, tomorrow he is Sierra Leonean , maybe next Togolese
Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by Kingcalls: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2023
The biggest tribalists in the world ... the yorubas...very evil tribe ...
Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by boladale123: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Guys if you know the guy can't win ,why expend this high level energy on him?
Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by rummmy: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2023
And tinubu who is from osun state remain your ex governor ,your personal lord and savior.....
He is young and qualified to be Lagos governor...
You are even helping to advertise him while increasing sangoolu political enermies without knowing it..

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by yashau(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2023
Rhodes Vivour is an Ipob🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by laidima88(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2023
I'm not even interested in his background but his hatred for Yorubas is manifest, if that guy should become governor, I'm sure he will first remove the OBA of Lagos and the descend on yorubas denying us everything in government. He must not be allowed to near that seat by fire by force

3 Likes

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by Officialmrt: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Freshtruth:
Weda they are from Pluto we are installing him as Governor bet me
Pele oooo Mr installer

1 Like

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by segcelona1: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
jchioma:
This is all the more reasons we will vote him, we need a foreigner to do the right thing in Lagos without looking for a particular tribe to favour at the expense of competence and capabilities. Someone who is ready to work and spread development evenly across the state, without neglecting areas where he didn't get votes. Moreover, GVR is very brilliant and does not have a puppet master to kowtow to and steal the Commonwealth of Lagosians. He represents the true cosmopolitan nature of our state. Vote GVR for a greater LAGOS.
Same way you vote foreigners in Igboland to do the right thing? Oloshi. Na Lagos governments una dey always put mouth and most of una states is underdevelop

3 Likes

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by segcelona1: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
This is exactly why we call Lagos No-man's-land. Thanks for confirming it
Yoruba land is no man's land..? Because we welcome yall with open arms, but east belongs to igbos, 😂 àní oriyin daru

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by Neckpresser101: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Yorubas denying yorubas because he's in LP grin grin

Ajayi crowther will be weeping where ever he is

Look at derogatory words you yorubas are using on yourselves

Had That hype called tinubu been popular and loved enough to win Lagos you guys wouldn't have been peeing your pants like you're doing now

Unfortunately APC lost woefully grin grin

Obi mopped the hyped asoebi politician all over the floor or lagos he even lost bourdilion 😭😂💔

And what made you think it's only Igbos that made obi win Lagos? angry

Make Una continue Una hate campaign

I love it

I love how Igbos are quiete and you guys are busy selling yourselves out wink wink

Everyone is now seeing you for who you are!
Make Una continue dey Demarket sanwo olu

I personally love him but Una just dey ruin him chance because of tribalism

No amount of bullying will work LP will win lag with landslide

Most of you just bark online and sleep
Igbos in Lagos have PVC than most likely than other tribes

He who have PVC have power

Make Una continue Una hate xenophobic campaign against Igbos

May God continue to bless all right thinking yorubas Mr macaroni and others grin grin
Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by Neckpresser101: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
segcelona1:
Yoruba land is no man's land..? Because we welcome yall with open arms, but east belongs to igbos, 😂 àní oriyin daru

You're not bright are you?

If you continue to say Mr Rhodes ancestors who are the founding fathers of Lagos are migrants then it's safe to say it's no man's land.

My own is , make Una continue like this all Nigerians are watching

Just like the presidential elections it's not about making noise or renting crowd in teslim balogun stadium it's about those with PVC

Shey you grab?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by Kingsean(m): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2023
Samirana360:
U don’t have to be a Yoruba before u contest for governorship position in Lagos..:no mans land

Lagos isn't a no man's land. it is yorubaland. Natives of Lagos are Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by baralatie(m): 12:09am On Mar 07, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
IF Only He knew that post would come back to hunt him!

1 Like

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by baralatie(m): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2023
It explains his hostility
Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by MountHoreb: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2023
LikeAking:
Tinubus parents are from mali. E Dey record.

You are very wicked honestly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by XAUBulls: 1:12am On Mar 17, 2023
cocolacec:

His forefathers are full Blooded Sierra-leonean... _(Tainted with Liberian blood)_✅

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by XAUBulls: 1:26am On Mar 17, 2023
Creeper:

I looked through his Twitter posts today and the guy is an overgrown baby, who’s being pushed by his Igbo mum and Igbos around him. A 39-yr old man who acts and talks like a teenager.

Where’s his dad? It would be disgraceful to Yorubas, dead and alive, if that guy wins even a polling unit in Lagos.

I feel sorry for him because he might make people tell him his history because Saros aren’t even indigenous to Lagos. And they were expelled from Lagos and Abeokuta in the past - until they pleaded and were allowed to stay. Interestingly, in 2023, this guy is claiming Saros are the only bonafide Lagosians - rather than just contest and not open the Pandora’s box that will consume him.
True that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by nkemjacob2(m): 1:31am On Mar 17, 2023
How much do they pay u. Stop this tribal research we don't need it. It doesn't contribute to competence
Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by Poanan: 1:44am On Mar 17, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
This is exactly why we call Lagos No-man's-land. Thanks for confirming it

grin u go sabi find trouble o
Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by Jnkay: 2:09am On Mar 17, 2023
Urchins how long will you guys realize that Nigerians are suffering and they have gone beyond this you tribalism and religious mindset. How much do they even pay you guys that you can't think of your future children.
The rich are the one trying so hard to deliver urchins from slavery but they are the one working against the ones that want to deliver them in the name of tribalism and religion.

That was how I warned one Baba in my Area in 2019 about Buhari but the man said Buhari is the best even campaigned for him then. Sorry to say this, now things are so difficult for him that he goes about begging.
Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by opamoses1: 2:25am On Mar 17, 2023
Of course. He is a saro. Saro word itself was coined from Sierra Leone, but some saro have roots in Yoruba like Bishop Ajai Crowther that was an Oyo boy when he was caught by slave raiders and sent on a slave ship.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by Obaaderemi2: 2:28am On Mar 17, 2023
Neckpresser101:

You're not bright are you?

If you continue to say Mr Rhodes ancestors who are the founding fathers of Lagos are migrants then it's safe to say it's no man's land.

My own is , make Una continue like this all Nigerians are watching

Just like the presidential elections it's not about making noise or renting crowd in teslim balogun stadium it's about those with PVC

Shey you grab?
Returnee slaves are founding fathers? grin grin Lagos don suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by byteem: 2:50am On Mar 17, 2023
Creeper:

I looked through his Twitter posts today and the guy is an overgrown baby, who’s being pushed by his Igbo mum and Igbos around him. A 39-yr old man who acts and talks like a teenager.

Where’s his dad? It would be disgraceful to Yorubas, dead and alive, if that guy wins even a polling unit in Lagos.

I feel sorry for him because he might make people tell him his history because Saros aren’t even indigenous to Lagos. And they were expelled from Lagos and Abeokuta in the past - until they pleaded and were allowed to stay. Interestingly, in 2023, this guy is claiming Saros are the only bonafide Lagosians - rather than just contest and not open the Pandora’s box that will consume him.

U talking thrash were are u from .. lagos is full of immigrants dunce.. it was a trading post everyone migrated everywhere some.just did.it earlier than others and claimed.the.right to call themselves.indegenes .. receive sense..
Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 17, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Returnee slaves were Yorubas e g Bishop Ajayi Crowther; the Chinedu boy is just a bastard as the Igbo mother has contaminated his blood with hate.

If he is supporting Tinubu, he wont be a bastard right?
Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 17, 2023
Politics in Nigeria is too dirty . Dem go dig your background kom add join
Re: Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. by Creeper: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
byteem:

U talking thrash were are u from .. lagos is full of immigrants dunce.. it was a trading post everyone migrated everywhere some.just did.it earlier than others and claimed.the.right to call themselves.indegenes .. receive sense..

Man, shut up.

I don’t need to tell you where I’m from. I’m a blue blood and I’ve 1000x more claim to the land than GRV and his ancestors. Go figure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn / Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * / Biafra;i Don’t Want Another Country, A Beautiful Piece On Biafra- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.