Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * (5165 Views)

Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=15pt]Unofficial NL popularity poll[/size]

It is without doubt the elections are fast approaching, the polity is getting hotter. New allegiances are been formed and old ones broken. Open letters are flying up and down, endless debate are holding everywhere from the news stands to the threads of Nairaland.

But come what may, who decides who gets to setup tent in Aso rock is me and you the voter...

What i want to achieve via this thread is let us know the current popularity level of the two major political parties PDP & APC at least on Nairaland...

All you have to do is [size=15pt]click the Like button[/size] on the party you support or category you belong to.

You can go on to state, why you chose to vote for your choice party. if you can

this poll has ended any new likes is null and void.

[size=15pt]And the winners is announced >> https://www.nairaland.com/1587853/pdp-apc-winner-emerges#20789608[/size]

The floor is Closed.
#Mathew Briggs
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
QUESTION 1

Will you come out to vote in the coming elections

7 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
YES

61 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
NO

2 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
QUESTION 2

Which party would you vote for if elections were holding today.
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=15pt]GEJ / SAMBO PDP[/size]

153 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=15pt]BUHARI/TINUBU Fashola/Kwankwaso or whatever combination from APC[/size]

77 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=15pt]UNDECIDED YET[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by egift(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
No matter how long you queue behind a parked vehicle, you will not move forward.

We cannot keep rewarding PDP with re-election for their failures. Voting against PDP in 2015 is the most patriotic thing to do - they can then go back to the drawing board and re-determine the purpose of their existence as a party and if APC mess up, Nigerians will still mate out the same treatment to them. Nothing Personal. All we want is results.

11 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Kairoseki77: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
How many times must we repeat, it is very easy to create fake profiles on NL and use them to rig the likes.

This is a pointless endeavour. The Paid-Per-Post cabal uses DOZENS of profiles to give themselves fake likes.

6 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by SexyFox(f): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
Matthew briggs: QUESTION 1

Will you come out to vote in the coming elections
Yes
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Kairoseki77: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
Matthew briggs: [size=15pt]BUHARI/TINUBU APC[/size]

Btw, you should put Fashola/Kwankwaso
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by SexyFox(f): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
Matthew briggs: QUESTION 2

Which party would you vote for if elections where holding today.
Undecided
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by padeolu: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
OP wan use style gather 'likes'. smiley

1 Like

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
padeolu: OP wan use style gather 'likes'. smiley

Dey dey chop like sad or na likes go fit fix the big whala naija dey face Smh...
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sexy Fox:
Undecided

Like your option dont quote...
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=13pt]So far its
PDP 3 - APC 2...[/size]

The opposition is really going to give the PDP a tough time as predicted...
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Kairoseki77: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Matthew briggs:

I dont really care about Kwankwaso. I just want to see Fashola on there.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by padeolu: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Matthew briggs:

Dey dey chop like sad or na likes go fit fix the big whala naija dey face Smh...
votes/likes on here doesn't translate to reality and as such can't be used as a yardstick for what will/is happen(ing). The case of Ondo and Anambra guber election comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by tonytony208(m): 12:07am On Jan 08, 2014
padeolu: votes/likes on here doesn't translate to reality and as
such can't be used as a yardstick for what will/is happen(ing). The case
of Ondo and Anambra guber election comes to mind.

that shouldnt stop us from aasessing public opiniom sir.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by HowFar: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2014
Thread dead on arrival. Agbamental alone has 14 usernames I know of.

3 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Kairoseki77: 3:28am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

You are on watch. You will be exposed to the world and frustrated out of your job!

1 Like

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Validated: 3:34am On Jan 08, 2014
Cannot vote for 'unknown' APC candidates. Muslim-muslim ticket is headed for a cul-de-sac.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Appliedmaths(m): 4:55am On Jan 08, 2014
In as much as I was opting for another option aside the PDP, I don't think APC has anything to offer. We need fresh hands in the system, the likes of Gej and his team not the recycled and rebellious people APC is offering.

On the streets, we don't forgive snitches. And if any snitch de-camps to our side, we may welcome them but would never take them serious.

The PDP members that defected to APC would regret their actions, this I assure you.

#Till 2015, no violence.

3 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by ogb5(m): 6:12am On Jan 08, 2014
Matthew briggs: [size=15pt]BUHARI/TINUBU Fashola/Kwankwaso or whatever combination from APC[/size]

What is APC?

Is that the street name of a hard drug?

10 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by ogb5(m): 6:21am On Jan 08, 2014
egift: No matter how long you queue behind a parked vehicle, you will not move forward.

We cannot keep rewarding PDP with re-election for their failures. Voting against PDP in 2015 is the most patriotic thing to do - they can then go back to the drawing board and re-determine the purpose of their existence as a party and if APC mess up, Nigerians will still mate out the same treatment to them. Nothing Personal. All we want is results.

we will not get far by voting against people or voting against parties. You need to vote for people or parties of your choice.

Voting against pdp means that you will vote for a bad candidate provided that candidate is sponsored by the opposition.

6 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by SexyFox(f): 6:26am On Jan 08, 2014
Matthew briggs:

hey,I like and quoted.
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2014
padeolu: votes/likes on here doesn't translate to reality and as such can't be used as a yardstick for what will/is happen(ing). The case of Ondo and Anambra guber election comes to mind.

I agree with you 100%... becauae most voteers are the market women, the aabokis, average nigerian who doesnt even haave acces to internet connection nor a mobile phone.

What I wanted to weigh... was have an overview of he effect the different propanganda mecenaries of both camps are having on eligible voters on here.

1 Like

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

This system is not perfect nor error free I agree... but that is not enough reason to pronouce it dead on arrival... for now it the best method I can come up with if you have any superior ideas fill me in or... shut the hell up...

1 Like

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2014
[size=18pt]So far its
PDP 22 - APC 20...
[/size]
The opposition is really getting stronger...
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Omexonomy: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2014
Their are more of APC fundamentalist than that of any other party in nairaland including seun and his moderator.
On line APC might win for most of them are jobless that they just sit with computer doing nothing. E.g anambra and ondo election they came thired after making noise in nairaland and facebook.

6 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2014
[size=18pt]PDP 29 - APC 26...[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card / Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha / Reps Begin Probe Of $17bn Exported Undeclared Crude Oil, Liquified Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.