Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad (1196 Views)

When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? / It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by irumole1975: 1:48am On Mar 03, 2023
You'll see them litter around trying to paint what's not. They'll labor so hard on this forum just to show Nigerians who have never been to abroad before that they're doing 10* better, that food is cheap and they only spend $1 on food every months while they save 99% of their income untaxed.

The day Nigerians in Nigeria stop worshiping those in the abroad, stop seeing them as a big deal, that's the day all chips come down. In fact, Nigerians won't see any need going abroad because they only see it as status symbol and the need for their friends at home to say "ohh, John is now in the UK doing better"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by sat70: 1:52am On Mar 03, 2023
My neighbor that's on the verge of travelling next wey is already planning to pepper all her family and friends so they can start thinking about how terrible their life is.
Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by irumole1975: 2:28am On Mar 03, 2023
sat70:
My neighbor that's on the verge of travelling next wey is already planning to pepper all her family and friends so they can start thinking about how terrible their life is.
That's the main reason Nigerian travel

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by MasterShifu010(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2023
I know a guy who is in the UK , his father still sends him money

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by Kobicove(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
MasterShifu010:

That one na deadbeat son grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by MasterShifu010(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2023
Kobicove:

Not exactly , he went to do masters , no house for the first few months , he stayed in a hotel , no job , so his dad sent him money for upkeep and hotel , until he eventually got a job , now he’s doing okay .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by helinues: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2023
Life in abroad is not that easy the way some people think. Funnily, Nigeria self na abroad abi is a British in Nigeria not in abroad?

grin
Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by ednut1(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2023
I smell jealousy. If the usa offered free visa to nigerians. Over 70% of Nigerians will take it and flee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by Starz825(m): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
MasterShifu010:
Just last month ...I sent 5k to a friend who just traveled in January....doesn't have a job yet
Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by Gerrard59(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
irumole1975:
You'll see them litter around trying to paint what's not. They'll labor so hard on this forum just to show Nigerians who have never been to abroad before that they're doing 10* better, that food is cheap and they only spend $1 on food every months while they save 99% of their income untaxed.

The day Nigerians in Nigeria stop worshiping those in the abroad, stop seeing them as a big deal, that's the day all chips come down. In fact, Nigerians won't see any need going abroad because they only see it as status symbol and the need for their friends at home to say "ohh, John is now in the UK doing better"

It seems you were the lad who created a thread lying that a small cup of rice cost about $25. You were caught pants down lying through your fingers. Rather than take solace and change for the better, you decided to create this thread lamenting that people in the abroad boast about food being cheap. When in reality, food is actually cheap. Did anyone send you to create a thread where you argued foolishly only to be caught wanting?

Some you behave like r£tards! I am willing to bet you support Tinubu and his Agbado administration.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by MasterShifu010(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
Starz825:

Just last month ...I sent 5k to a friend who just traveled in January....doesn't have a job yet
its not all Rosie
Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by Aguiyimba(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
ednut1:
I smell jealousy. If the usa offered free visa to nigerians. Over 70% of Nigerians will take it and flee

99% not 70%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
Starz825:

He must’ve lied on on his visa application and used fake proof of funds. These guys refuse to understand that the amount needed for proof of funds is the amount you need to support yourself until finding footage. They lie about having it, go to the new country almost broke, then wonder why they suffer.
Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kobicove:

Nothing wrong in parents supporting their grownup children. Nothing like deadbeat there. This is why rich people stay rich... they support their kids. They put their kids in places to succeed.

No go hustle so that your children will have options and a good life... they call person deadbeat
Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Nothing wrong in parents support their grownup children. Nothing like deadbeat there. This is why reach people stay rich... they support their kids. They put their kids in places to succeed.

No go hustle so that your children will have options and a good life... they call person deadbeat

True but if that guy traveled in January and didn’t use fake proof of funds, he would still have enough money to survive.
Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
MasterShifu010:

What is wrong in it? Stop this poor man mentality. Do you know how much Trump's father gave him to start up his real estate business? There is nothing in parents supporting there grownup children.
Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by MasterShifu010(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

What is wrong in it? Stop this poor man mentality. Do you know how much Trump's father gave him to start up his real estate business? There is nothing in parents supporting there grownup children.

Am not criticizing the guy nor his father , it’s not easy for everyone , besides the guy is going okay now
Re: Nigerians Will Eat And Take Shits, But It Must Come From Abroad by Goodlady(f): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Only hypocrisy make dem do so and they feel like special beings when they travel abroad.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Big Trouble / Please Stop Mistaking This Two For Each Other In Relationship Pics) / The Use Of The Ten Commandments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.