Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Jesus Christ Is God - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is God (2783 Views)

Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / No One Can Overcome Sin Without Losing His Life.life With Christ Is Everything. / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Janosky:

The God ( ho Theos), with definite article)Exodus 6:3, John 1:1 , John 14:1 ,Deuteronomy 10:17.

The second usage of Theos with indefinite article (a) is "a god" @ John 1:1, Acts 12:22-23. Acts 28:6. Oga don't expose your folly again
Jesus Christ claimed ownership of the temple built for Jehovah. He called it his house.

Matthew 21:13

13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Because he was Jehovah, the temple was his.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Janosky: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
tctrills:

Argue with scholars now
The Greek Article
Edit
The Greek article is often translated the, which is the English definite article, but it can have a range of meanings that can be quite different from those found in English, and require context to interpret.[25] Ancient Greek does not have an indefinite article like the English word a, and nominatives without articles also have a range of meanings that require context to interpret.

Colwell's Rule
Edit
In interpreting this verse, Colwell's rule should be taken into consideration, which says that a definite predicate which is before the verb "to be" usually does not have the definite article. Ernest Cadman Colwell writes:
Tctrill Story 4d gods.
Here are the facts.
1st point:
g2316=a god/God. JWs are right.
2nd:tell every scholar you quoted to REMOVE 'a' @Acts12:22.Acts28:6 because it is same as John1:1.
Place 'a god' @ Jn10:33,as it is in the Greek.
You& them cant even practice what you post.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Janosky: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
tctrills:

Jesus Christ claimed ownership of the temple built for Jehovah. He called it his house.

13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Matthew27:46,your deity cried to his God,Jehovah. Oga delete it from your bible.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=Janosky post=121642363][/quote]
It's funny, you think you know more than scholars because they don't agree with your scholars.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Janosky:

Matthew27:46,your deity cried to his God,Jehovah. Oga delete it from your bible.
Wrong, Jesus Christ cried to his father and not to himself. He is Jehovah.
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Don't worry, tomorrow I will continue your lecture from the bible to teach you who Jehovah is. You are bearing false witness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Janosky: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
tctrills:

Wrong, Jesus Christ cried to his father and not to himself. He is Jehovah.
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Oga,You mean your Jehovah cried to another God his Father?

Trinity shege!!!!
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Janosky:

Trinity shege!!!!
Now what I mean. It's there in your bible.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Janosky:

Trinity shege!!!!
Jehovah is the light
John 8:12

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Psalm 27:1

27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Janosky:

Trinity shege!!!!
Isaiah sees Jehovah/ Jesus Christ
Isaiah 6:5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts.
Note
John 6:46
46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.
Isaiah did not see the Father. He saw Jehovah the Lord of host.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Janosky: 3:51am On Mar 11, 2023
tctrills:

It's funny, you think you know more than scholars because they don't agree with your scholars.
The truth in your bible not funny. Why do Your fellow Trinitarian scholars provide evidences from the holy scriptures to refute your posts?

Jews say Abraham is their father. Acts3:13,did Abraham &Jesus (or any Jews) worship your 3 spirits? Jn20:17,Jesus says No!

No article (`a`.`the`) precedes Theos @Acts12:22,Acts28:6,2nd Theos @John1:1,this fact you know.

Many translators (JWs,trinitarians etc) for clarity & consistency places article @Jn1:1,@Acts,you are here making empty rants.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Janosky: 4:05am On Mar 11, 2023
tctrills:

Clearly he was surprised to see Jesus Christ that does not make him mistake Jesus Christ for his God. He recognized his God. You don't need to guess just believe the bible.
John20:17,John9:4,Jesus REJECTS your LYING.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Janosky: 4:17am On Mar 11, 2023
tctrills:

A God means a God not a godlike deity stop inventing stuff just for the purpose of Argument.
Bible Concordances,Greek Interlinear & your dictionaries says Trinity made you dull. Oga,go & learn.Dont expose your folly again.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Janosky: 4:25am On Mar 11, 2023
tctrills:

Only an idiot would shout My Lord and my God in exclamation. Stop this fake guess. It is a sin to use 5mthe Lord's name in vain. The Lord's name is not an exclamation mark. We all know it's disrespectful hence we don't use our father's names as exclamation. An apostle of Jesus Christ is not an idiot.
Olorun maje!!

What an IBERIBEISM!
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 4:26am On Mar 11, 2023
Janosky:

Bible Concordances,Greek Interlinear & your dictionaries says Trinity made you dull. Oga,go & learn.Dont expose your folly again.
I knew it would come to you saying nonsense. When a dishonest man is pushed to the wall he tried everything to escape. How is Moses a godlike deity?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 4:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Janosky:

Olorun maje!!

What an IBERIBEISM!
From a bible discussions to a comedy show. This fake Nairaland Christians are all the same

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 4:30am On Mar 11, 2023
Janosky:

John20:17,John9:4,Jesus REJECTS your LYING.
You can keep mentioning verses that have nothing to do with the argument. But of us already agreed that Jesus Christ (Jehovah) has a father. So what is your point?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Janosky: 4:56am On Mar 11, 2023
tctrills:

You can keep mentioning verses that have nothing to do with the argument. But of us already agreed that Jesus Christ (Jehovah) has a father. So what is your point?
I REPEAT,JESUS IS NOT JEHOVAH GOD,SAYS JESUS CHRIST.
JOHN 20:17 & 9:4, MATT27:46,JESUS REJECTED YOUR LYING.
FOR LYING IN PUBLIC ABOUT MATT27:46,JN 9:4 & 20:17,
OGA,ENJOY YOUR DELUSION.
BYE!
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 5:19am On Mar 11, 2023
Janosky:

OGA,ENJOY YOUR DELUSION.
BYE!
I love the way you are scare to simply copy and paste the verses you qouted. Lying is not going to help you here because I would copy, paste, and teach you

John 20:17

17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Jehovah acknowledges his Father and his God.

Matthew 27:46

46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Jehovah cries to his God
Is it now clear to you?
The problem with you modern Christians is you only read and understand selected verses given to you by your pastors.
Jesus Christ told the Jews to study the old testament because it testifies of him.
The entire old testament testifies of Jehovah. Jesus Christ is the main subject of the old testament not his Father.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 5:31am On Mar 11, 2023
Janosky:

OGA,ENJOY YOUR DELUSION.
BYE!
How to make a JW scared and run
1. Be patient. Even when they begin to throw tantrums remain calm no need to fight.
2. Read all the verses they throw at you. Most of the time those verses do not say what they claim it does.
3. They love to point you to scholars on their side. But remember, there are scholars on both sides. Read from both sides and make your choice.
4. Know the scriptures. Depend on your scriptures for answers. Point them to the scriptures.
5. Acknowledge you don't know all things and be open to learn more even from them. They would qoute a few verses that would get you thinking. Be prepared to research.
6. You may not go to your pastor for answers. He would most likely give his own angle. The bible is there for you and everyone to read and it is mostly free.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 5:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Janosky:

OGA,ENJOY YOUR DELUSION.
BYE!
Your only point is that Jesus Christ is not Jehovah because he called upon his Father right?
So is it written that Jehovah would never call upon his father?
Or is it written that Jehovah had no Father?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 5:38am On Mar 11, 2023
Janosky:

OGA,ENJOY YOUR DELUSION.
BYE!
You claim to be a Jehovah witness but you don't even know who you witness. To me that is fraud.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by MrPresident1: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2023
tctrills:

You claim to be a Jehovah witness but you don't even know who you witness. To me that is fraud.

nutjob
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 7:38am On Mar 12, 2023
The next question we would be looking at in another thread is if Jesus Christ is Almighty

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2023
Janosky:

Trinity shege!!!!

Hebrews 1:8

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Janosky: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2023
tctrills:

MrPresident1:

nutjob

Carry Una Mumu komot from here.
ALLOW John 17:7 reset your brains.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Janosky: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2023
tctrills:

Mumu stupid post.

You sent your son from Abuja to Lagos.
Your son sent others to deliver your message in Benin.

John 7:16,Whom are ALL of you witnessing for?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Janosky: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2023
tctrills:

Hebrews 1:8

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

DUBIOUS TWISTING of the holy scriptures by Trinitarians since time immemorial. grin grin
Hebrew 1:8 is a copy of Psalm 45:6.
"Your throne is from God forever"

The screenshots evidences PROVEN your delusion.
Oga, ALLOW the truth of Psalm 45:6 to sink into your heart.

Go to the expository link & start LEARNING....

https://www.revisedenglishversion.com/Psalms/chapter45/6

Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2023
Janosky:

DUBIOUS TWISTING of the holy scriptures by Trinitarians since time immemorial. grin grin

Oga, I see you are not quoting Hebrew translation this time rather you are quoting your JW translation. Loool.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2023
Janosky:

Mumu stupid post.

You sent your son from Abuja to Lagos.
Your son sent others to deliver your message in Benin.

John 7:16,Whom are ALL of you witnessing for?
Loool I love the way you have stopped using the scriptures. The Jehovah you worship is not in the bible. You created your own God definitely not the King of Israel.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by tctrills: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2023
Janosky:

Please can you look up Hebrew 1.8 in the Greek bible. I want to see something.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Janosky: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2023
tctrills:

Loool I love the way you have stopped using the scriptures. The Jehovah you worship is not in the bible. You created your own God definitely not the King of Israel.

Dtruthspeaker:

Mad twisted wish fuelled delusions of a condemned criminal.

"Denying The Truth, does not change The Truth

Tctrills says John 7:16 is not the scriptures.

DSpeaker was spot on.
Yes !
grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is God by Janosky: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2023
tctrills:

Please can you look up Hebrew 1.8 in the Greek bible. I want to see something.

Psalm 45:6 is the original copy of Hebrew 1:8 your Trinitarian mentors were TWISTING.

The old Testament Psalm 45:6 is Hebrew language,go and check the lexicon.
"Your throne is God forever".

Tctrill's filled with delusion. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus To You?(new) / The End Of The Church Age / Martyrs Of Otranto Entire Vilage Dat Chose Death Insted Of Renouncing Ther Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.