Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term (51745 Views)

Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Houseontherock1: 8:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Stop calling that guy Gbadebo, he's just Chinedu Rhodes-Vivor, an ipobian

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by backtovillage: 8:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Chinedu can't win

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by StagethemTVee: 8:38am On Mar 03, 2023
This was him running for Senate years go. I didn’t print this for him. It’s not about tolerance or tribe. It’s about the man.
Masterito:
He is now Chinedu, Indeed Yorubas are tolerant. Lol.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by mightycrownnyme: 8:38am On Mar 03, 2023
GOD had finally given us the best leader to lead us for the next 8 years
your excellency sir in a matter of urgency we law abiding citizens of this great country want you to look in to these areas and start to strategize on how to put a lasting solutions to them as you assume office come May 29th 2023

1. Insecurity
2. Unemployment
3. ASUU strikes
4. Fuel scarcity
ETC

ASIWAJU give us the best leadership in the history of Nigeria
God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by gfon(m): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Dialpad:
Gbadebo is just playing ..... he can't win sanwo olu
Same was said of Tinubu,Omo nah electorates get power

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Ournolly: 8:38am On Mar 03, 2023
Dialpad:
Gbadebo is just playing ..... he can't win sanwo olu
Same things you guys said about PO vs Tinubu in Lagos.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Karlifate: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2023
IgOga:
Before nko grin

Na Tinubu dey control federal resources now.

I think Sanwo-Olu will win.... because:

1. He is a Christian- the religious bigots may just vote for him not Obi this time

2. Lagos pastors wey don see say their permutations nor work for Obi go dey fear wetin President Tinubu fit do to their breadbasket. Dem go openly support Sanwo-Olu.

3. APC national and state chapters will embark on massive mobilisation.

4. The Arewa community in Lagos will vote massively for Sanwo-Olu.....Atiku and Kwankwanso nor dey ballot

5. PDP will try to reclaim their main LGAs

6. Many Obidients go stay home having tasted failure in election and the psychological toll.

7. Inec na referee grin grin grin

Exactly! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by jchioma: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Who is Rotimi? Indeed, a man's enemies are members of his own household. I'm not surprised one bit. Gbadebo we know! Vote Labour Party for true change.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Nwaetche(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2023
temitope27:
Lobatan grin

BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU for second term
GOD ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU
GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE
GOD BLESS SOUTH WEST
GOD BLESS YORUBA LAND

AND GOD BLESS YOU AND I AS WELL.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Denoh68: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2023
StagethemTVee:
I can’t make sense of why people want to vote Chinedu Gbadebo Rhode- Vivour as Governor of Lagos state despite is antecedents all over the public space just because he is contesting on the platform of Labour Party.
This is the same way they stole Banky W’s win from him on the whims of emotions LP from top to bottom whether the person is a rapist, armed robber or whatever. No manifesto and the LP guy won Banky W.
I saw some of Chinedu Gbadebo’s tweets and I cringed. May the best man win. And may Lagos never move from average to worse.
OGA, IF YOU JUDGE BY HATE SPEECH, EVERY TRIBE HAS GOT FAIR SHARE, THE IGBOS GOT THE MOST LASHING, SO STOP SOUNDING AS IF YORUBAS ARE SAINTS. GO OUT AND DO THE VOTING AND STOP SOUNDING AS IF YOU LOST IN THR JUST CONCLUDED ELECTION.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
During the campaign of Tinubu, we were told that that he should have supported a younger candidate like Osibanjo.

Now what about Sanwo olu?

>He is young

>The Governor that performed the best during Covid-19 period with daily press briefing.

>The Governor that completeled the most infrastructural project in Nigeria..

I believe there's more to this than Tinubu.

The underlying thing is that IGBOS want to take Lagos period. If anyone is yet to see this then I think I'll have to create more awareness

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by faceLAGOS: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Kick shinedu out!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by KosiGee(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2023
SuperSupremo:
The IPOB Shinedu will take a whopping......he was calling Yoruba people Afonja on the internet forgetting internet never forgets,time for him to dance with his own music......

Even Yoruba demons will vote against him

Your caricature of Labour Party and the Obidient movement is silly. Not funny at all but I agree with some of the nonsense you’ve said😎. Gbadebo Vivour was foolish to call a fellow Yoruba person afonja. That was a big mistake on his part. Shows him as immature.

Only the likes of Joe Igbokwe would do that....Sanwo Olu has done well as a governor but I’ll vote Gbadebo Vivour if I was voting in Lagos.

He is an MIT brain, wife is PhD from Harvard. They will better Sanwo Olu and their cartel.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by easytig(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Ehyaa, PM let me help
Gospel5:
Beloved, can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Please my name is Angela Ubi
G.TBank

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Dey play, March 11th we would know who the people would endorse🤨

Mass exodus from the SW awaits you.
March 11th comes with war.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by babajero(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
During the campaign of Tinubu, we were told that that he should have supported a younger candidate like Osibanjo.

Now what about Sanwo olu?

>He is young

>The Governor that performed the best during Covid-19 period with daily press briefing.

>The Governor that completeled the most infrastructural project in Nigeria..

I believe there's more to this than Tinubu.
please tell me which one project sanwolu have initiated since the real governor of Lagos Ambode handed over to him about 4 years ago? I know you will say light rail that is already at its completing stage before Ambode handed over.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2023
Mrbenny001:
Who has scary look between obi and agbado druggie... You lack everything called sense
You are dumb because I was referring to the scary looking Gbadebo and not your Obi. Desist from quoting me I’m not your mate

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by juman(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Sanwoolu will win second term easily.
His opponents are paper weight.

I also sincerely commend the pdp and labour candidates efforts. They are spending their time and resources to improve the society. They are making our democracy better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Freshfish4:
Stupid lie, we will vote labour party. You people should come try that bullsh*t you did in eti osa again

A mini war awaits you on March 11th.
No one will tell you before you start to flee.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Iamgrey5(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2023
babajero:
please tell me which one project sanwolu have initiated since the real governor of Lagos Ambode handed over to him about 4 years ago? I know you will say light rail that is already at its completing stage before Ambode handed over.
So he won't complete the projects he met on ground?

He won't fund them and just abandon them to start his own

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by beardedboy(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2023
IgOga:

He was known as Patrick when we were at Nottingham Uni.
Okay. No Shinedu or Shidebere will ever smell Alausa!

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Of no effect. May even be fake just like everything APC touches.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by StagethemTVee: 8:46am On Mar 03, 2023
It’s all over the net man. He even called Pastor Adegboye a typical Yoruba
gfon:
post his tweets here bro...you just trying to paint him bad with lies

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:
.ibo wants to steal another man's land thru his brother, after which they will begin to shout Lagos is no man's land, no Yoruba person should fall for their antics again,
They are becoming like Fulani herdsmen that take over people land by crooks and cunny .
Instead of them to stay and develop their region, they migrate to good place in Nigeria and be causing political problem, the same thing they have been doing in pH and wike has been dealing with them ruthlessly.
Yorubas don't go to another region or tribe to dictate to owner of the land.
If ibo people continue like this, Lagos will begin to be hot for them.

It has already started to be hot for them.
Those elders sueing for peace in Lagos are wasting their time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by juman(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Sanwoolu deserves four terms.
He is good governor.

South west should return all their governors.
They provide good security in the region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Mrbenny001: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are dumb because I was referring to the scary looking Gbadebo and not your Obi. Desist from quoting me I’m not your mate
How do you look yourself.. nonsense
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by ojialo(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Apc will win Lagos state, people already lost interest in Nigeria election I doubt if the turnout will be massive like the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Mrbenny001:
How do you look yourself.. nonsense
Who let this kid loose? How dare you disrespect me? Are we mate? I have your age as sons at home and you dare disrespect me? I demand an apology from you now.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by ospreywin(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2023
IgOga:
Before nko grin

Na Tinubu dey control federal resources now.

I think Sanwo-Olu will win.... because:

1. He is a Christian- the religious bigots may just vote for him not Obi this time

2. Lagos pastors wey don see say their permutations nor work for Obi go dey fear wetin President Tinubu fit do to their breadbasket. Dem go openly support Sanwo-Olu.

3. APC national and state chapters will embark on massive mobilisation.

4. The Arewa community in Lagos will vote massively for Sanwo-Olu.....Atiku and Kwankwanso nor dey ballot

5. PDP will try to reclaim their main LGAs

6. Many Obidients go stay home having tasted failure in election and the psychological toll.

7. Inec na referee grin grin grin
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by saintrow1: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Obidientyoruba:
Eko e dide, Gbadebo lólesé! We are are turning up March 11 for the real Lagos boy

You mean that ipob guy looooooooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria / HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) / Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.