Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term (51730 Views)

Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by ogatboy(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2023
All this panic mode Sanwo olu is running into. He will retun to Ogun state after May 29.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Lion123: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2023
I don't think anyone gives a Rat's ass about this Rotimi dude. Let him go and eat shit.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2023
wingmanIII:

I see, this fake moniker was registered Feb 27,2023 by an urchin.
angry
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Do you know it's hard to differentiate between indigenous people of Lagos and Ogun in some places i.e Epe and Ikorodu.

Well, that is never in doubt giving their proximity, but the guy's root is never in question. Lagosians and Ogun can decide to vote Sanwo olu but don't make the guy look like another tribe.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Samirana360(m): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Are u not afonja again
SuperSupremo:
The IPOB Shinedu will take a whopping......he was calling Yoruba people Afonja on the internet forgetting internet never forgets,time for him to dance with his own music......

Obi supporters are just packaging another loser to wail at the end.

Even Yoruba demons will vote against him
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Tflex01: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2023
StagethemTVee:
I can’t make sense of why people want to vote Chinedu Gbadebo Rhode- Vivour as Governor of Lagos state despite is antecedents all over the public space just because he is contesting on the platform of Labour Party.
This is the same way they stole Banky W’s win from him on the whims of emotions LP from top to bottom whether the person is a rapist, armed robber or whatever. No manifesto and the LP guy won Banky W.
I saw some of Chinedu Gbadebo’s tweets and I cringed. May the best man win. And may Lagos never move from average to worse.

God bless you.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by kayusely70(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2023
temitope27:
Lobatan grin

BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU for second term
GOD ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU
GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE
GOD BLESS SOUTH WEST
GOD BLESS YORUBA LAND
Amen and Amen. God bless you and all yours too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by membranus: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Goodlady:

Those beasts called Obidients were the ones abusing and trolling me cos I supported BAT. Them follow me go house brainwash my fiance sotey that one ment since Saturday.

So politics don destroy relationship. Mek you go beg am o, dat you no go play politics again.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by RussellRutherfo: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Lanrelagboi:
. https://twitter.com/Topsyken/status/1631551902369316868?t=UJNSJF2JS0tBFcuyXWTnOA&s=19

This is why I hate APC. They thrive at playing this dirty propaganda and lies that they think will help them in the long run.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by RussellRutherfo: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2023
StagethemTVee:
I can’t make sense of why people want to vote Chinedu Gbadebo Rhode- Vivour as Governor of Lagos state despite is antecedents all over the public space just because he is contesting on the platform of Labour Party.
This is the same way they stole Banky W’s win from him on the whims of emotions LP from top to bottom whether the person is a rapist, armed robber or whatever. No manifesto and the LP guy won Banky W.
I saw some of Chinedu Gbadebo’s tweets and I cringed. May the best man win. And may Lagos never move from average to worse.

Satanic bigot.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by PStacks(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2023
I am Not a Mainland Lagosian.

I am a Marine Lagosian.

If You Truly Want to Know who Owns Lagos,

We would Leave The Marine Bodies and Come on Mainland and would take you back Down to Marine Lagos.

It is in Marine Lagos we would start the discussion who truly Owns Lagos.

Marine Lagosian would show you our Nature given resources such as Mami-water, Water Marmaids, and All the Beautiful splendor of the Aquatic Life of Marine Lagosians

Discussions of Who Owns Lagos won't be held On Mainland Lagos but with Marine Lagosians in their main Abode of the beautiful aquatic splendor of the Marine Bodies.

Don't Test the Waters with Both feets, Cos when we swim as brothers, it's our custom not to look back for those that Drown.

If You Think Lagos Starts and Ends on the Mainland Lagos, we would show you there is Life in the Marine Bodies of Lagos
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Sewgon79(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2023
Sezua:

You are cringing from tweets from years ago. But you are cringe when Sanwolu and his cohorts hid palliative inside warehouse.

*🇳🇬AN IGBO JOURNALIST, CHRIS NWANDU WRITES ON SANWO-OLU 🇳🇬:*

*In his four years as Lagos Governor , I've not seen where Babajide Sanwoolu discriminated against any Ethnic Group*

*I remembered how he gave DCP CHIOMA AJUNWA from Mbaise a Brand New House*

*An Igbo Man HENRY NWOSU was at the Point of Death Without Any Help , SANWO-OLU read about his plight, ordered he should be brought back to Lagos , took over his treatment and thereafter Built A House for him*

*No Single Governor from the SouthEast Raised a Finger to Assist the Former Green Eagles Captain*

*You See Why I Believe In This Man*

*Oga di nma* SANWOOLUx2 @ChrisNwanduNG

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Chidiugwu1990: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2023
As e dey pain you...

StagethemTVee:
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by zudozz: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2023
SuperSupremo:
The IPOB Shinedu will take a whopping......he was calling Yoruba people Afonja on the internet forgetting internet never forgets,time for him to dance with his own music......

Obi supporters are just packaging another loser to wail at the end.

Even Yoruba demons will vote against him

Who is telling you that you can fight the igbos? Just becos some Igbos came to Lagos, build houses n u extort them, makes u feel u can fight d igbos?

Whatever happened to you people's sense?

Normally, everyone knows you people dont have sense but does it mean you cant think properly?

You will fight war against the igbos, with ijebu garri n pure water in ur stomach?

Which war have u fought b4 now? Abeg go look for food to eat first b4 u go buy #200 data come here come dey talk to people wey pass all ur generation put together!
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Sewgon79(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Geofavor:
GRV is not Igbo. He is Yoruba by origin.
If GRV is Igbo, Desmond Elliot must be Igbo too I guess. Bankole WELLINGTON must be Igbo too.

Don't you people get tired of being slaves? At least, try someone new who isn't attached to Tinubu's strings. Vote Gbadebo if you have sense.
Lagos gets too much revenue and should by now be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Have you asked yourselves where all the money is going into? Grow a brain please.

*In his four years as Lagos Governor , I've not seen where Babajide Sanwoolu discriminated against any Ethnic Group*

*An Igbo Man HENRY NWOSU was at the Point of Death Without Any Help , SANWO-OLU read about his plight, ordered he should be brought back to Lagos , took over his treatment and thereafter Built A House for him*

*No Single Governor from the SouthEast Raised a Finger to Assist the Former Green Eagles Captain*

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Clinton14:

If you are objective,you will know it's the Gbadebo guy that started ethnicity politics, trying to curry favour from igbos in Lagos.
Nobody is contesting the fact that he is a bonafide Lagosian,but his social media activities have shown him to be an Ipob sympathiser who hates Yoruba.

That is not true, all those things are propaganda. Yes he tries appealing to Igbo populace to curry votes but he has never denied his yoruba root. I saw videos of him speaking yoruba and he dresses always like proper Omoluabi. What is happening is many APC supporters saw the PO lagos win and decided not to give in to chance and start throwing muds to make the guy less appealing to yoruba populace. Why I have no problem with propaganda but at least do that with conscience than trying to malign him with pictures and doctored tweets to make him look like omo ale
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by McStoic(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:
.ibo wants to steal another man's land thru his brother, after which they will begin to shout Lagos is no man's land, no Yoruba person should fall for their antics again,
They are becoming like Fulani herdsmen that take over people land by crooks and cunny .
Instead of them to stay and develop their region, they migrate to good place in Nigeria and be causing political problem, the same thing they have been doing in pH and wike has been dealing with them ruthlessly.
Yorubas don't go to another region or tribe to dictate to owner of the land.
If ibo people continue like this, Lagos will begin to be hot for them.

My friend shut up.. Igbos are part of Rivers State. Egbema, Elele, Oyigbo, Etche, Obigbo and more are Igbo part of Rivers State.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by raskymonojendor: 11:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Geofavor:
GRV is not Igbo. He is Yoruba by origin.
If GRV is Igbo, Desmond Elliot must be Igbo too I guess. Bankole WELLINGTON must be Igbo too.

Don't you people get tired of being slaves? At least, try someone new who isn't attached to Tinubu's strings. Vote Gbadebo if you have sense.
Lagos gets too much revenue and should by now be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Have you asked yourselves where all the money is going into? Grow a brain please.

Including Adeleke in Osun do not insult the Yoruba tribe like GRV. The GRV guy appears to hate his Yoruba side.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by raskymonojendor: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

That is not true, all those things are propaganda. Yes he tries appealing to Igbo populace to curry votes but he has never denied his yoruba root. I saw videos of him speaking yoruba and he dresses always like proper Omoluabi. What is happening is many APC supporters saw the PO lagos win and decided not to give in to chance and start throwing muds to make the guy less appealing to yoruba populace. Why I have no problem with propaganda but at least do that with conscience than trying to malign him with pictures and doctored tweets to make him look like omo ale
Propaganda he posted himself. He is propagating his own propaganda.

Oh. He speaks poor Yoruba too not that it matters.

I wish him the best of luck but he needs to grow up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIqIvOWziq4
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Dshocker:

You talk and reason like someone that didn't even attain primary school, i swear.

Irrespective of your tribe, if you can be influential and convince the people to vote for you, then you are good to fight for the position.

You expect a state in the Southeast to vote for someone from another state, when the people does know the candidate.

All of these boils down in influence.

The issue of Southeast voting for 1 candidate has nothing to do with being tribal and speaking of tribal, when the igbos were throwing all their votes behind Obasanjo or Atiku, they weren't tribal?

That's why all your people are migrating enmasse to another people's land to dictate to them, it will not work, it will cause your host to be hostile to you.
I believe you people are the reasons why Nigerians are being attacked in countries like Ghana and South Africa because you don't want to abide peacefully with your host.
If you are here for business and livelihood, face your business.
If you want to play politics, go back to your land and do that,
How can you people cross Onitsha bridge and Edo land to claim Lagos belongs to nobody
To before warned is to before armed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Nwanna2588: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2023
While I have never met the LP Lagos gubernatorial candidate, my conjecture about him is that he is another governor in the making. Even though the 'obidients' have been shaken up by the result of the presidential election, they will still be able to come out in mass and reprise the February 25 action. His continued stay outside Alausa is contingent upon the time of the handover ceremony on May 29 because it is a sure win.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by VEHINTOLAR: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2023
McStoic:

My friend shut up.. Igbos are part of Rivers State. Egbema, Elele, Oyigbo, Etche, Obigbo and more are Igbo part of Rivers State.

Then go to those places you mentioned since you claimed they are yours ! We don't want you guys here,you're becoming too toxic !

Çhinedu will NEVER become a Governor in this state. He should go to wherever his OSU mother hails from to do that !

LAGOS IS A YORUBA STATE.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2023
McStoic:

It's because you people have migrated like herdsmen to the place and take over,
If they allow it to continue in Lagos, few years from now, you will all be saying the same thing about Lagos as you are already saying Lagos is no man's land.
How can you people cross Onitsha bridge and Edo land to be saying that rubbish
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2023
That GRV is a bastard and he is never ruling we yorubas in lagos. Sanwo olu lole se.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Sewgon79(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2023
OnlineBusinessC:
Sannwolu NOT For 2nd Term!

1. Aided and abetted the shooting of prostesters at Lekki Toll Gate

2. Buried the report of the panel that investigated the ENDSARS shooting

3. Aucioned people's cars for minor traffic offences that weren't even their fault

4. Blocked off Eko Bridge for over a year

5. Commissioned a non-working rail line for which they stole 3 times the real cost.

6. Lagos' finances have been hidden for 24 years. No one know how much i generaes or spends each year.

7. Multiple taxes the State's residents in every type of way, with TOUTS in charge of most.

8. He and the State's legislators hid COVID palliatives that were donated to struggling families in 2020.

9. Increased BRT bus fairs DURING COVID, while Lagosians were still struggling financially.

10. Emboldened agberos and legitimized them with as his private enforcers.

11. Unilaterally imposed all sorts of fees and levies on small businesses, forcing them to pack up and close shop, rending thousands without a means of income and their dependents without any hope of getting their daily bread.

12. Uses the State's agencies to daily rob residents

13. Sannwoolu allowed robbers (read: his thugs) continusly rob Lagosians. When people complained, he told them to "wind up your glasses in traffic"

14. He denied the killings at the Lekki Toll Gate, then buried the report implicating the State, then attcked members who leaked it

For your own good, do NOT vote for this Tinubu errand boy.

VOTE FOR LP FROM TOP TO BUTTOM!

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2023
Wahala dey o
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by HardMirror(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
So obi and LP could not even come and fight for there other candidates that fought for him

He just want to use and dump them

If obi and LP is wise they need to stand by there lagos Governorship candidate and make sure they win lagos,this will help the party stand strong and not go into exile before the next election
that is why i say obi is a fraud. He actually does not care about building a structure. Just wants to win for himself.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2023
quickly:

Even though I don’t support the GRV guy calling him Igbo is a lie.

All through out his life his na is gbade but election time win he wants to appeal to repackage him to appeal Peter Obi’s ppl .

This is Nigeria where fathers state of origin determines surname and where a child is from.

Vivour is a Lagos island family

Reason y I don’t support the guy is lack of experience.

I don’t blindly vote party line
Make Una stop using experience as an excuse ..One Man does not rule a state he has Commitee of Experienced people to rule with ..

Was Sanwo olu a Governor before he won ...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by juman(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Exedyne:

i will vote pdp rather than vote labor.

PDP expected to get more votes than labour in lagos in coming election.
Many or most of those voted for obi in lagos are pdp card carrying members and pdp supporters.
They voted for obi because atiku underrated their votes.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Elsueno: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2023
IgOga:

Pele grin grin grin

Ko easy.....I don get many phone calls since Monday.....how obedient dey tell see how I take know wetin go happen......Na una divide una vote abi wrtin Pastor Mrs talk again "we will waste our votes" una don truly truly waste am grin grin

With all the nonsense APC policy Tinubu still win....divided we fall opposition......united in defeat grin grin

Sanwo eko lekan si tongue

dis isn't even a matter of divided votes..U know deep down what u are doing is spoiling d country institution, but u are too blinded by greed and love for money to see, U are hoping agbado ambassador throws u part of d corrupt money to enjoy while millions of ur fellow citizens surfer.. U also keep mocking d L.P supporters because they want thier votes to be counted, if INEC actually does it's job sincerely, nobody would doubt the winner be it Tinubu, Atiku or Obi... Well, enjoy ur 🌽 loot for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics / HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) / Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.