Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term (51732 Views)

Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Sleekfingers: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Freshtruth:
;DLp candidates family. Lack no imtergrty hungry things let focus on PDP

Do you know the Rhodes family in Lagos? Some of you will just come online and be talking rubbish.....

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Dshocker:

You tribalist lot, the constitution enshrined, gives every Nigerian the power to run for any political office, irrespective of where they find themselves.

A Yoruba man has every right to contest for governorship election in Kano or in Calabar.
Allow Yorubas to be first elected in ur region before you talk about what construction says
Ibo is the highest tribal bigots in Nigeria.
APC, LP and PDP shared votes in Yoruba land,
APC, PDP and nnpp shared votes in the north
But ibo people rigged the election for only Labor party because the presidential candidate is from ibo and still accusing others of rigging.
At the end, they will be shouting of marginalisation.
As at present, you can't even be considered for no 3 position in Nigeria bcoz no senator among party that will form coming government .
I was supporting you people before but I have discovered you are all selfish .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Weallbloom: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2023
This your bash Igbo nonsense has become too much. Every slowpoke comes here to comment every nonsense that enters their very stupid or foolish brain. It is an election. Everybody with a PVC has a right to choose their candidate. Just know this your quote cost Sanwo-Olu 11 votes. I am I Igbo and managed to convince my family to vote Sanwo-Olu but since you feel that threats is the way to go, my family and I will vote Gbadebo. On Sunday, I will also make the case for Gbadebo. You have made a threat, let's see you carry it out.
Mrnairalandd:
What happen to the Igbos in the North is about to happen to them in South West on Saturday or afterward. History is about to repeat itself; it baffles me how a whole tribe, just one tribe is determined to bring calamity upon themselves.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Goodlady(f): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Obidientyoruba:
Eko e dide, Gbadebo lólesé! We are are turning up March 11 for the real Lagos boy

Turn table ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Goodlady(f): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2023
StagethemTVee:
I can’t make sense of why people want to vote Chinedu Gbadebo Rhode- Vivour as Governor of Lagos state despite is antecedents all over the public space just because he is contesting on the platform of Labour Party.
This is the same way they stole Banky W’s win from him on the whims of emotions LP from top to bottom whether the person is a rapist, armed robber or whatever. No manifesto and the LP guy won Banky W.
I saw some of Chinedu Gbadebo’s tweets and I cringed. May the best man win. And may Lagos never move from average to worse.
Those beasts called Obidients were the ones abusing and trolling me cos I supported BAT. Them follow me go house brainwash my fiance sotey that one ment since Saturday.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Exedyne: 10:13am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Once you don’t have support from your own family then it is finished. Same thing happened to Obi when anambarians were rejecting him. His(Gbadebo)scary looks sef is enough to put him off. I’m sure he’s a womanizer too

gbadefraud will not get there ijn

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Goodlady(f): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
During the campaign of Tinubu, we were told that that he should have supported a younger candidate like Osibanjo.

Now what about Sanwo olu?

>He is young

>The Governor that performed the best during Covid-19 period with daily press briefing.

>The Governor that completeled the most infrastructural project in Nigeria..

I believe there's more to this than Tinubu.
That's what I m saying naa. They are just whipping sentiments everywhere when they know they can't win
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by stano2(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Once you don’t have support from your own family then it is finished. Same thing happened to Obi when anambarians were rejecting him. His(Gbadebo)scary looks sef is enough to put him off. I’m sure he’s a womanizer too
Which Anambarians rejected Obi, the way you guys just wake up and type rubbish online ehh.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by tonyashburton: 10:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Your juvenile attempt to play the he's partly Igbo tribal card shows how stupid you are.
Democracy is supposed to be representative of all people within a political or geographic as pace.Or because he has Igbo heritage does that not make him a Lagosian by birth anymore.
Divisive nitwits like you should keep your toxic opinions to yourselves and not display your lack of good breeding in public.
StagethemTVee:
I can’t make sense of why people want to vote Chinedu Gbadebo Rhode- Vivour as Governor of Lagos state despite is antecedents all over the public space just because he is contesting on the platform of Labour Party.
This is the same way they stole Banky W’s win from him on the whims of emotions LP from top to bottom whether the person is a rapist, armed robber or whatever. No manifesto and the LP guy won Banky W.
I saw some of Chinedu Gbadebo’s tweets and I cringed. May the best man win. And may Lagos never move from average to worse.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Lanretoye(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Since him hear say them labour party win Lagos, I know say sanwo olu go dey go toilet every two hours , go don call tire, give money to all associates, person wey winning sure for last four years but still dey panic like squirrel, him blood pressure when the tin remain uncertain now go high pass anything
with your moniker,can any thing good come from your brain?...shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by wingmanIII: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When and how did Anambra reject P Obi.?
Open mouth waaaah . Mad people all over this forum
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by IgOga(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Elsueno:

The Obedient people have thier own issue, but to be fair, u Urchins are some of the most divisive, nepotistic, tribalistic & corrupt among all the supporters of other candidates.

But it really doesn't matter much, this sick regime u guys have impose on us ordinary Nigerians would eventually consume u too... keep smiling sheepishly & playing agbado a## licker on social media...One day, u would realise d consequences of ur actions.

Anyways, Lagosians, please vote whoever u feel would represent u correctly weather Sanwo, jando or Rhodes... Ignore d tribalists

Pele grin grin grin

Ko easy.....I don get many phone calls since Monday.....how obedient dey tell see how I take know wetin go happen......Na una divide una vote abi wrtin Pastor Mrs talk again "we will waste our votes" una don truly truly waste am grin grin

With all the nonsense APC policy Tinubu still win....divided we fall opposition......united in defeat grin grin

Sanwo eko lekan si tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by highyo: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
During the campaign of Tinubu, we were told that that he should have supported a younger candidate like Osibanjo.

Now what about Sanwo olu?

>He is young

>The Governor that performed the best during Covid-19 period with daily press briefing.

>The Governor that completeled the most infrastructural project in Nigeria..

I believe there's more to this than Tinubu.

I beg you forgot to include Lekki toll gate and our hidden palliative
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by theforemost: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:
.ibo wants to steal another man's land thru his brother, after which they will begin to shout Lagos is no man's land, no Yoruba person should fall for their antics again,
They are becoming like Fulani herdsmen that take over people land by crooks and cunny .
Instead of them to stay and develop their region, they migrate to good place in Nigeria and be causing political problem, the same thing they have been doing in pH and wike has been dealing with them ruthlessly.
Yorubas don't go to another region or tribe to dictate to owner of the land.
If ibo people continue like this, Lagos will begin to be hot for them.

I SUPPORT 100%

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Iamgrey5(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2023
highyo:

I beg you forgot to include Lekki toll gate and our hidden palliative
Did the governor now have power over the military?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by teepain: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2023
fredoooooo:
You will not believe what's going to hit you on this Governorship election..
Won fe gbale won tan ara won .. won tan ra won o .... eko o won fe gbale won tan ra won ...
Any omo lae that want to join them should be ready to move to Anmabra with them .. this time around
WE ARE FULLY READY ...

I assume that you wanted to type "omo ale".
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by wingmanIII: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Mrnairalandd:
What happen to the Igbos in the North is about to happen to them in South West on Saturday or afterward. History is about to repeat itself; it baffles me how a whole tribe, just one tribe is determined to bring calamity upon themselves.
You think you're not trackable? Continue with the foolish threats, mumu man!
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by wingmanIII: 10:30am On Mar 03, 2023
membranus:
That Chinedu Rhodes Vivour masquerading himself as a Yoruba man in Lagos will be hugely disgraced come Saturday March 11. We are waiting for him.

Rhodes Vivour is a popular and illustrious Lagos family . If you're truly from lagos state ,please mention your family name.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Neyopumpin13: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2023
Freshfish4:
Stupid lie, we will vote labour party. You people should come try that bullsh*t you did in eti osa again
if them born your papa well come out that day,you go run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by MrCuteking(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:
.ibo wants to steal another man's land thru his brother, after which they will begin to shout Lagos is no man's land, no Yoruba person should fall for their antics again,
They are becoming like Fulani herdsmen that take over people land by crooks and cunny .
Instead of them to stay and develop their region, they migrate to good place in Nigeria and be causing political problem, the same thing they have been doing in pH and wike has been dealing with them ruthlessly.
Yorubas don't go to another region or tribe to dictate to owner of the land.
If ibo people continue like this, Lagos will begin to be hot for them.

Why are Lagosians selling their lands to them then? Because Yorubas sell their lands to same igbo and end up becoming tenants of their own lands.

Mind you, if Anambra is/was FCT of Nigeria, many tribes would have flooded that area as well.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by bennytrips27(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Obidientyoruba post=121429248]Eko e dide, Gbadebo lólesé! We are are turning up March 11 for the real Lagos boy

There must be something wrong with you to think gbadebo can rule lagos,behave yourself self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by eroticecstasy: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by teepain: 10:38am On Mar 03, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Allow Yorubas to be first elected in ur region before you talk about what construction says
But ibo people rigged the election for only Labor party because the presidential candidate is from ibo and still accusing others of rigging.
As at present, you can't even be considered for no 3 position in Nigeria bcoz no senator among party that will form coming government .

May your deliverance be permanent in Jesus' Mighty Name.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by VEHINTOLAR: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2023
Chinedu should go to the east if he intends to become a Governor. Anybody with that crazy OSU bloodline in his or her veins will NEVER rule us here in Lagos state ! We are Yoruba people,Lagos state is strictly a Yoruba state and therefore, Chinedu,aka Gbadebo Rhodes should go and contest for the gubernatorial election in any of the OSU's states where his OSU mother hails from !

A VOTE FOR LABOUR PARTY IN LAGOS OR ANY OTHER PARTS OF YORUBA LAND IS A VOTE FOR IGBO AGENDA ! We will destroy and bury Labour Party and whatsoever represent the evil Igbo agenda in the entire nook and cranny of Yoruba land. No peace for any OSU from alaigbo going forward,una dey mad !

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by bennytrips27(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2023
Freshfish4:
Stupid lie, we will vote labour party. You people should come try that bullsh*t you did in eti osa again
You will do no such thing,it's better you sit at home ooo.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2023
wingmanIII:

When and how did Anambra reject P Obi.?
Open mouth waaaah . Mad people all over this forum
You are dingbat, how dare you talk to me in such uncouth manner? I’m not your mate and as such I demand an apology from you
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by membranus: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2023
wingmanIII:

Rhodes Vivour is a popular and illustrious Lagos family . If you're truly from lagos state ,please mention your family name.

Tell that to his family who is publicly disgracing him, and distancing themselves from him.

As for me, I am not running for public posts, so what do you need my family name for?

And by the way, what's your own family name?
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Exedyne: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2023
juman:
Sanwoolu will win second term easily.
His opponents are paper weight.

I also sincerely commend the pdp and labour candidates efforts. They are spending their time and resources to improve the society. They are making our democracy better.

i will vote pdp rather than vote labor.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Dshocker(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

You talk and reason like someone that didn't even attain primary school, i swear.

Irrespective of your tribe, if you can be influential and convince the people to vote for you, then you are good to fight for the position.

You expect a state in the Southeast to vote for someone from another state, when the people does know the candidate.

All of these boils down in influence.

The issue of Southeast voting for 1 candidate has nothing to do with being tribal and speaking of tribal, when the igbos were throwing all their votes behind Obasanjo or Atiku, they weren't tribal?
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by EvangDrGeo: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2023
Obidientyoruba:
Eko e dide, Gbadebo lólesé! We are are turning up March 11 for the real Lagos boy

This time, we are not leaving any Stine unturn nation wide.

ANY THUG SENT TO DISRUPT VOTING SHOULD BE READY TO DIE!

WW ARE NETWORKING EACH OTHER NATION WIDE

LP from top to bottom.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by wingmanIII: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are dingbat, how dare you talk to me in such uncouth manner? I’m not your mate and as such I demand an apology from you
I see, this fake moniker was registered Feb 27,2023 by an urchin.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Sewgon79(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Memphitz357:

The main objective for voting Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour as Governor of Lagos State is to rescue Lagos State coffers from the firm grip of thieving Tinubu. Let that sink into your retarded brain!!
F**king slave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) / Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) / The Boldest And Most Outspoken Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.