Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term (51774 Views)

Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by olalekan9320(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Freshfish4:
Stupid lie, we will vote labour party. You people should come try that bullsh*t you did in eti osa again
Go and vote labour party in your village. Let's compare the achievement of APC in Lagos in the last 8 years to any state in Nigeria.

Don't tell me the money they generate because we know how much Delta and Bayelsa receive with their tiny population but yet they are still part of the worst states in Nigeria, I know Sanwo Olu has been useless for the most of it sha
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Jack500: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2023
Freshfish4:
Stupid lie, we will vote labour party. You people should come try that bullsh*t you did in eti osa again

You will just die like rat. Ode!
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by klimkid: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sanwo Olu remains the best man for the job. Gbadegbo and Jandor still have a lot about governing a state. It is not emotions, it is reality check.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by hush15: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Shampoo77: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mind game, Sawo Olu will fail
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by pongwa(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obidientyoruba:
Eko e dide, Gbadebo lólesé! We are are turning up March 11 for the real Lagos boy

jandor no be lagos boy abi? Dey play
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by VEHINTOLAR: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
jchioma:

You can say that to children of Seyi Tinubu also. Perhaps, you are not aware he's married to "Alaigbo". Tribal bigot!

OSU,go back to your erosion ravaged land of primitive cannibals; you don't belong here ! You guys should get over this shameless obsession with Lagos and everything that's Yoruba's ! You should be proud of that tiny barren land of criminals you all came from for once ! It was this same shameless obsession with Yoruba land that killed Mr Azikiwe,kilode !

The real tribal bigots are those monkeys in alaigbo who voted 100% for Peter Obi and Labour Party ONLY during the last Saturday general elections ! Lol,isn't it funny that an Igbo is calling another person a tribal bigot ? Lmao,do you have a mirror in your village ? You need to get a mirror to see exactly how a tribal bigot looks like ! Se o fe gbo,as in,do you wanna know ? Nobody with that cursed OSU bloodline running in his or her veins will ever rule over an inch of Lagos state,una dey mad !

It can only be a sense of self worthlessness, I mean,that acute sense of inferiority complex that's borne out of a tasteless long history of slavery and servitude to your neighbour,the Ijaws that is making Igbo people to be running away from their own identity ! If not,why on earth would Mr Nnamdi Azikiwe prefer to be Premier of Western Region as against his own native Eastern Region ? Why is it that it is the same Igbo people,which Mr Azikiwe belonged, that are still shouting "Lagos is a no Man's land till today, of all the other non Yoruba tribes living in Lagos ? You need to ponder over it and be truthful to yourself, girl !

Igbo people are extremely jealous of Yoruba people successes and so,fraudulently want to take over what rightfully belongs to the Yoruba people ! But,that will never work;ko le werk ! CHINEDU or anyone with nyanmiri's bloodline will never become Governor in this state ! It won't happen;LAGOS IS A YORUBA STATE ! All igbos are mere tenants in Lagos state;you are not indigenes - the land owners ! Go and check your father's Certificate Of Occupancy (C Of O), if he has one anyway,you'll see where it is clearly stated therein !

Now, crawl back into whatever primitive hole in alaigbo you came out from and remain dumber than you're already therein,village dweller like you !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by jchioma: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

OSU,go back to your erosion ravaged land of primitive cannibals; you don't belong here ! You guys should get over this shameless obsession with Lagos and everything that's Yoruba's ! You should be proud of that tiny barren land of criminals you all came from for once ! It was this same shameless obsession with Yoruba land that killed Mr Azikiwe,kilode !

The real tribal bigots are those monkeys in alaigbo who voted 100% for Peter Obi and Labour Party ONLY during the last Saturday general elections ! Lol,isn't it funny that an Igbo is calling another person a tribal bigot ? Lmao,do you have a mirror in your village ? You need to get a mirror to see exactly how a tribal bigot looks like ! Se o fe gbo,as in,do you wanna know ? Nobody with that cursed OSU bloodline running in his or her veins will ever rule over an inch of Lagos state,una dey mad !

It can only be a sense of self worthlessness, I mean,that acute sense of inferiority complex that's borne out of a tasteless long history of slavery and servitude to your neighbour,the Ijaws that is making Igbo people to be running away from their own identity ! If not,why on earth would Mr Nnamdi Azikiwe prefer to be Premier of Western Region as against his own native Eastern Region ? Why is it that it is the same Igbo people,which Mr Azikiwe belonged, that are still shouting "Lagos is a no Man's land till today, of all the other non Yoruba tribes living in Lagos ? You need to ponder over it and be truthful to yourself, girl !

Igbo people are extremely jealous of Yoruba people successes and so,fraudulently want to take over what rightfully belongs to the Yoruba people ! But,that will never work;ko le werk ! CHINEDU or anyone with nyanmiri's bloodline will never become Governor in this state ! It won't happen;LAGOS IS A YORUBA STATE ! All igbos are mere tenants in Lagos state;you are not indigenes - the land owners ! Go and check your father's Certificate Of Occupancy (C Of O), if he has one anyway,you'll see where it is clearly stated therein !

Now, crawl back into whatever primitive hole in alaigbo you came out from and remain dumber than you're already therein,village dweller like you !

Lol! All these epistles spewed from the heart of hate and bigotry! E mus really be painful to see the "Alaigbo" rule you in your lifetime in "your Lagos". Tenants have become Landlords grin If e pain you die go hug transformer! We must rule rule you whether you like it or not! #GVRLagos
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by teeblaze23(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
StagethemTVee:
I can’t make sense of why people want to vote Chinedu Gbadebo Rhode- Vivour as Governor of Lagos state despite is antecedents all over the public space just because he is contesting on the platform of Labour Party.
This is the same way they stole Banky W’s win from him on the whims of emotions LP from top to bottom whether the person is a rapist, armed robber or whatever. No manifesto and the LP guy won Banky W.
I saw some of Chinedu Gbadebo’s tweets and I cringed. May the best man win. And may Lagos never move from average to worse.

NB- Some of his tweets for those in mentions. This is about issues/facts, and not you getting emotional

Tribe aside, this guy doesn't have the temperament to rule a cosmopolitan city like Lagos. Nah, if you ain't mature enough to behave on social media, just don't near leadership role coz you're gonna get messed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by homody(m): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Freshfish4:

Even u wey never reach Lagos b4 wan vote LP for Lagos, all this Igbos teens are comedian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by VEHINTOLAR: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
jchioma:

Lol! All these epistles spewed from the heart of hate and bigotry! E mus really be painful to see the "Alaigbo" rule you in your lifetime in "your Lagos". Tenants have become Landlords grin If e pain you die go hug transformer! We must rule rule you whether you like it or not! #GVRLagos

Tenant becoming a Landlord can only happen inside of your Osu's head ! I've told you before now,Mr Azikiwe tried it but he failed ! We will always show you the direction leading to your tiny erosion ravaged land of cannibals !

As for Chinedu,even his family members have disowned the bastard ! He can only become the governor of wherever OSU state his equally OSU mother hails from;not in our own Lagos here !

Chioma,OSU village dwelling fool,your criminal ipob brothers want to see you at home !

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by LeonSaab: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
jchioma:

lol you that your brothers are locking your fathers inside the house every Monday na you wan con rule Lagos.....lol.....dey play.....

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by DMerciful(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Why did all these campaigns of calumny not start like 3months ago? Cos LP won presidential election in Lagos?

He is your next governor, deal with it
StagethemTVee:
I can’t make sense of why people want to vote Chinedu Gbadebo Rhode- Vivour as Governor of Lagos state despite is antecedents all over the public space just because he is contesting on the platform of Labour Party.
This is the same way they stole Banky W’s win from him on the whims of emotions LP from top to bottom whether the person is a rapist, armed robber or whatever. No manifesto and the LP guy won Banky W.
I saw some of Chinedu Gbadebo’s tweets and I cringed. May the best man win. And may Lagos never move from average to worse.

NB- Some of his tweets for those in mentions. This is about issues/facts, and not you getting emotional

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Exedyne: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Geofavor:
GRV is not Igbo. He is Yoruba by origin.
If GRV is Igbo, Desmond Elliot must be Igbo too I guess. Bankole WELLINGTON must be Igbo too.

Don't you people get tired of being slaves? At least, try someone new who isn't attached to Tinubu's strings. Vote Gbadebo if you have sense.
Lagos gets too much revenue and should by now be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Have you asked yourselves where all the money is going into? Grow a brain please.

Your stupidity has no cure

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Bluntemperor: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
VTJN:
Sanwo olu will obviously get his second term mandate

This LP governorship Candidate - Rhodes V wouldn't get it.
This man that suddenly started bearing Chinedu this week,is surprising to many of us!
Why did you change your name like that - to covert our votes? Ok,you are linked to Obi's popularity but why sudden change of Ur name! Obi no go do that!
Ok you de play Nigeria Politics of deceit be that!
Na wao!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by jchioma: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Tenant becoming a Landlord can only happen inside of your Osu's head ! I've told you before now,Mr Azikiwe tried it but he failed ! We will always show you the direction leading to your tiny erosion ravaged land of cannibals !

As for Chinedu,even his family members have disowned the bastard ! He can only become the governor of wherever OSU state his equally OSU mother hails from;not in our own Lagos here !

Chioma,OSU village dwelling fool,your criminal ipob brothers want to see you at home !

VEHINTOLAR, Yoruba Tribal Bigot, go and DIE! Afonjaaa!

We move!!!
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by 77up(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
God forbid, someone like Sanwolu will now lose to this idiot tribalist pig from enugu.

Mbaanu!

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by VEHINTOLAR: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
jchioma:

VEHINTOLAR, Yoruba Tribal Bigot, go and DIE! Afonjaaa!

We move!!!

Yes OSU Chioma,you must MOVE back to that poverty stricken jungle of criminals you all are running away from;it is where you belong ! Go and fix your little villages in alaigbo and do something about the demons that are chasing you guys away in droves ! You cannibalistic criminals have over stayed your welcome here; your toxic attitude stinks to the high heavens !

You and your criminal father should go and die in your village,OSU !

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by McStoic(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

It's because you people have migrated like herdsmen to the place and take over,
If they allow it to continue in Lagos, few years from now, you will all be saying the same thing about Lagos as you are already saying Lagos is no man's land.
How can you people cross Onitsha bridge and Edo land to be saying that rubbish

Lagos that has been demystified is what you are making noise about....talk about Lagos and don't bring Edo into the discussion cos I don't even understand what you are talking about..
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by McStoic(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Then go to those places you mentioned since you claimed they are yours ! We don't want you guys here,you're becoming too toxic !

Çhinedu will NEVER become a Governor in this state. He should go to wherever his OSU mother hails from to do that !

LAGOS IS A YORUBA STATE.

Say it without crying gringrin
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by TOPMAN4LIFE: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
McStoic:

Lagos that has been demystified is what you are making noise about....talk about Lagos and don't bring Edo into the discussion cos I don't even understand what you are talking about..
With all your noise of winning Lagos, tell me how many senator and house of representatives members did get in last Saturday election, you don't even know what is going on
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Emilokoiyawon: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
During the campaign of Tinubu, we were told that that he should have supported a younger candidate like Osibanjo. Now what about Sanwo olu?
>He is young
>The Governor that performed the best during Covid-19 period with daily press briefing.
>The Governor that completeled the most infrastructural project in Nigeria..
I believe there's more to this than Tinubu.

So, you believe them when they said that they would vote Osinbanjo? Do you know that during the APC primaries the Ibo strategy was 'Any candidate except a Yoruba candidate.?' Let me tell you the real history of Ibos when it comes to supporting Yoruba candidates:
The ONLY time Ibos voted for a Yoruba candidate was when they had no other choice ( Falae vs Obasanjo). Every other time throughout Nigerian history, Ibos have ALWAYS voted against Yoruba. GO AND CHECK YOUR HISTORY TO CONFIRM.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by EmmyDJourno: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Mass exodus from the SW awaits you.
March 11th comes with war.

Thunder fire you, lazy Agbero
Let’s set boxing between me and you if I no commot all your yellow teeth, make I know wetin coz am
Illiterate urchin🤣😂😅
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Babathanks(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obidientyoruba:
Eko e dide, Gbadebo lólesé! We are are turning up March 11 for the real Lagos boy

Afonja
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Babathanks(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dshocker:

You tribalist lot, the constitution enshrined, gives every Nigerian the power to run for any political office, irrespective of where they find themselves.

A Yoruba man has every right to contest for governorship election in Kano or in Calabar.
Igbos don't even sell there land to non indegene. Don't ask me how I know, am a traveller. I was born and brought up in kaduna, Yoruba dominate our communities there but them know born us well to interfere with there local politics, that's why they respect us and we respect them also. Trying to make your landlord hate you can start a great war in lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Thunder fire you, lazy Agbero
Let’s set boxing between me and you if I no commot all your yellow teeth, make I know wetin coz am
Illiterate urchin🤣😂😅

Akwa tout, no days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by omoadeleye(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Sowing division everywhere. Lagosians should vote their conscience

Vote their conscience is synonymous to voting SANWOLU. If thunder wan fire anybody make dem go vote like person wey hit their head for ground.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Dshocker(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Babathanks:

Igbos don't even sell there land to non indegene. Don't ask me how I know, am a traveller. I was born and brought up in kaduna, Yoruba dominate our communities there but them know born us well to interfere with there local politics, that's why they respect us and we respect them also. Trying to make your landlord hate you can start a great war in lagos.

Guy, no be say person go school mean say him get common sense.

The Yorubas, Hausas that have houses and businesses in the East is what, or you just what to talk for talking sake.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by Dshocker(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

That's why all your people are migrating enmasse to another people's land to dictate to them, it will not work, it will cause your host to be hostile to you.
I believe you people are the reasons why Nigerians are being attacked in countries like Ghana and South Africa because you don't want to abide peacefully with your host.
If you are here for business and livelihood, face your business.
If you want to play politics, go back to your land and do that,
How can you people cross Onitsha bridge and Edo land to claim Lagos belongs to nobody
To before warned is to before armed

Man rest, you ideology is baseless and holds no water.
Re: Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term by tony0806: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
AmotekunSW:

And he will lose like all those you backward fools ever voted

After 11th March, you'll know we're not "backward". Instead of you to build bridges like Sanwolu, you're threatening people. U Neva chi chomtin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Officers Who Spoke With Terrorists After Kuje Prison Attack Arrested / Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) / Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.