Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Who Will The North Vote For If The Election Is Repeated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will The North Vote For If The Election Is Repeated (425 Views)

If All SW Votes Tinubu And All North Vote Atiku. / Presidential Election: Who Will The NORTH VOTE FOR / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will The North Vote For If The Election Is Repeated by Saifullah01: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2023
The North is quietly watching all the candidates claiming victory (which I find spurious).

But who will the North vote for if there is a repeat of the elections?
Re: Who Will The North Vote For If The Election Is Repeated by blabulu2000: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2023
They will.vote for Abdul-Bola Ahmed Shehu-Tinubu

He is part of them....

Jagaban.......

5 Likes

Re: Who Will The North Vote For If The Election Is Repeated by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Saifullah01:
The North is quietly watching all the candidates claiming victory (which I find spurious).

It's in everyone's interest to just move on, continous dragging of this electoral matter is just a waste of time.

The north will most likely go all the way in BAT, certain things have now been laid bare and there won't be any dilly dallying.

6 Likes

Re: Who Will The North Vote For If The Election Is Repeated by FreedomfromtheT: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2023
Saifullah01:

If the election were to be repeated, the northern Muslim votes will still be shared with Atiku getting the lion's share and Tinubu coming second.
The surprise is that I see Kwankwaso withdrawing to support neither Atiku nor Tinubu.
Rather, I see Kwankwaso supporting Obi so as to prepare and slug it out with him in the 2027 polls.

1 Like

Re: Who Will The North Vote For If The Election Is Repeated by Bellfun(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Now that the so-called 'Christians' have shown their hands, and the South East have proven they too can rig, and Atiku post election statements... I think the North will not hesitate to vote massively for APC if the presidential election is rerun...

1 Like

Re: Who Will The North Vote For If The Election Is Repeated by Jagabanofafrica: 9:19am On Mar 03, 2023
No more presidential election again, losers should shut up and stop causing nuisance on social media

2 Likes

Re: Who Will The North Vote For If The Election Is Repeated by ChangetheChange: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2023
Atiku

1 Like

Re: Who Will The North Vote For If The Election Is Repeated by Saifullah01: 9:52am On Mar 03, 2023
What I can read from the facts is that the North demonstrated political maturity in this election. They showed they are in the game for the long haul. Even though they could have massively voted their own and win- they voted across parties, which means no region can say the north voted on sectional basis. That's also a political credit or I owe you which they can leverage on in future.

The south west is next in political maturity because even though their own was also in the race, the LP and the PDP also got significant votes from them.

The south south maintained what I will like to assume is "strategic ambiguity"

The south east naturally tended towards their own, though admirable, it is not a wise move politically.
Re: Who Will The North Vote For If The Election Is Repeated by Kelvinmelv: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2023
See if the election is repeated 10 times, Tinubu will still be victorious.

1: Tinubu will then win all the south west state, the Yorubas that refused to vote because of anger will come out massively to vote for their son, Lagos State will be won again by Tinubu because the really owner of Lagos omoluabi will come out massively to compete with the Igbos claiming they own Lagos because to them now is a big slap that after avoiding election, the igbos claim they owns Lagos so the challenge go sweet.

Northern states:
Buhari losing kastina to PDP will not happen again, since the obvious results has been challenged, they will vote massively for Tinubu because they will like to prove that the president is not against him, gov of kaduna will not lose his state to PDP no matter what, borno for sure for kashim shetima, other states in the north will also be won massively by Tinubu, Kano vote then will be divided equally with kwankwaso and Tinubu, obi will not still make the required 25% round instead maybe only 2 states which is plateau and nassarawa.

South east:
will be massively won by OBI, but the PDP will still have a share. Obi vote will still be same because since 1999, their vote has not changed from that number 545 to the winner.

South south: OBI will be voted for but not as the first time, PDP will challenges then because they neglected obi ability the first time but Rivers will also deliver for APC while labour might come second.

My advice to everyone is that all candidate should accept defeat instead of waisting your money in court. Tinubu won clean and clear. Waiting dey pain me pass be say atiku scam Okowa, he just carry all our oil money give atiku. Now my state dey owe debt like mad. Abeg make ona tell atiku to return all the billions abeg.
God bless you as you help us beg Atiku to return our oil money.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

APC Moving Old Naira Notes Around Edo Wards For Vote Buying / The Real Political Motive For The CBN Money Policy / Photo Does Not Show Peter Obi, Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Drunk At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.