Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC (34318 Views)

2019 Polls: How We Saved Rivers From Destruction – Army / Senate Polls: How Gov. Udom Rejected Akpabio’s 30 Distress Phone Calls – Commiss / What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by Bintdawood(f): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
[quote author=Raheeqilmaktoom post=121448918]

These guys think Nigeria starts in Cross Rivers and ends in Enugu, that's why they kept overhyping Obi.

Someone called my attention to the fact that Obi got 2,000 votes in Jigawa, I was like, well he tried. Many people view him as a Sowore Snr.

Thats it... The way he campaigned really affected him. Naija is biggerr than any tribe or religion.. Whoever is campaigning nan gaba should see Nigeria as a country not my tribe, my religion, its either us or nobody, our zone e.t.c Don't say i belong to this, i belong to that.
Ay ko anan Kano ma yasamu 28k+ fa. Ina laifi 😹💔
No region or tribe is better than the other lets just see awaseffz as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by dickt(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2023
JoshTim:
Ibos are pained. These motherfuckers voted for Obi 95% in the south east not sparing to vote for APC or PDP. They lost, a distance 3rd and still crying that they were cheated.

They are calling for a run off or cancelation of the election so as to correct the political mistake they made.

It's not really the defeat that pained them but the ascension of a Yoruba man, a record 2nd time while they never smelt or come close to being crowned the president. To them, they prefer Atiku than for another Yoruba man to be president. All their noise is sponsored by hate for Yoruba tribe. They can not bear the sight of a Yoruba ruling them.

They simply shot themselves on the foot.

You are a fool. Not an insult, but the reality. By the way, how old are you?
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by JoshTim: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2023
dickt:

You are a fool. Not an insult, but the reality. By the way, how old are you?
Who takes dickt serious....
Re: Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC by tammie24: 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
JoshTim:
Ibos are pained. These motherfuckers voted for Obi 95% in the south east not sparing to vote for APC or PDP. They lost, a distance 3rd and still crying that they were cheated.

They are calling for a run off or cancelation of the election so as to correct the political mistake they made.

It's not really the defeat that pained them but the ascension of a Yoruba man, a record 2nd time while they never smelt or come close to being crowned the president. To them, they prefer Atiku than for another Yoruba man to be president. All their noise is sponsored by hate for Yoruba tribe. They can not bear the sight of a Yoruba ruling them.

They simply shot themselves on the foot.
gbam!!!!!!!!! /

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AIT Cameraman Beaten At Obasanjo Son's Wedding / "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) / Governor Diri Defends Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor, His Deputy On Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.